• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6/10

I could have scored higher than this, but all those singers are heavily overplayed in my country so I could only get an average score.

@WillPowerPedro I'm actually surprised you like all the songs I'm posting! I heavily appreciate underrated music, that is, songs that sound good but went unnoticed.

Now, rate this one from an Australian dance outfit, The Aston Shuffle. They present a Friday night dance-music show on the Australian radio station triple j (which is part of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation).

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
WillPowerPedro I'm actually surprised you like all the songs I'm posting! I heavily appreciate underrated music, that is, songs that sound good but went unnoticed.

Thats the kind of music I love! I wish I would more good stuff you like though. I have put most of the music I like already, so I have just been grabbing stuff I randomly find. D:

10 / 10
AGAIN AND AGAIN! I swear you are on a streak!

Daft Punk - High Fidelity
It is a very odd song, but it has been one of my favorites I forgot to put.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 It's interesting definitely. I give it a 7 because it's Daft Punk and I love them.

I dub this my favorite song right now.

Years
6/10

Sort of average for me.

Another bit of underrated Australian music that you hardly ever hear. This is a Sydney-based outfit called Flight Facilities.

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Ouch... his voice... not so good. 5/10

WARNING: This song may induce traumatic injuries such as your brain shriveling to dust.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Ah, cool, I love Passion Pit as well! :D I literally listened to that song about 70 times in 3 days, it's so catchy @_@

Wow, me gusta :) 8/10!

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Did I really just see Scribble up there? Wow. Fantastic track.

As for the above? It's not really my style, but I thought it was pretty good anyway. 7/10

This is one my all time favourite dnb tracks. It is Dribble, by Muffler released on Hospital.

Sir Codin

Pretty good. I tend to enjoy D&B whenever I get in the mood for it. 7/10

Here's one of my favorites:

Years
5/10

It was kinda average for me since I never heard of those guys.

Here's a good one from Metronomy. One of my faves from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back