• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

CoD: Something in MW2 or 3 that annoys the heck out of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
To start off, this topic of discussion is for MW 2 or MW 3 players. No CoD WaW or CoD BO.

Name at least one thing in the game that someone or something does that makes you want to bash your television. For me, it's hypocrites and hackers. I cannot stand people yelling over the microphone how they hate the xX:G-DOG9762:Xx just killed you using the "n00b tube" and then they try and kill back using it. For Pete's sake, really? Oh, and hackers... auto-aim, rapid-fire controllers put together with a FAMAS (I can do very well with a FAMAS without hacks), teleporting, instant-kill, 1 killstreak=Tactical Nuke or AC130, etc.

I have encountered all of the above in Xbox Live game matches. What about you? Share your most hated annoyances.

razorraron

Master Trainer
Years
haha I'm right there with you I hate both of them. But what annoys me even more is when your in a game with a bunch of little kids, or people that won't speak up so you can't hear them. Also I hate when they quick scope me, because god knows I can't quick scope to save my life :(

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
1. Hacked Lobbies
2. Little kids screaming in the mic
3. Killstreak stacks (MW2)
4. Annoying players not playing the objective (going after kills instead of flags in Domination)
5. Opposite team players brag about Oh did you see that kill I just pwned your *** (and he was camping)
6. Loud rap music in lobbies.
7. No recoil in MW2 but a ton of recoil in MW3
8. MW3 is the same game as MW2 just new maps, campaign, and new weapons... Nothing special about it.

Last edited:

TY

1. 5-year old kiddies screaming
2. Hackers
3. (bad word) guns
4. Quickscopers... (i hate going into CQ when a sniper lies there)
5. Shotguns are Overpowered
6. lack of vehicles
7. (bad word) maps
8. (bad word) Killstreaks... (a EMP???)
9. CoD fanboys
10... (bad word) graphics
11... A ****load of invites by friends (Byee, you gonna be on my PSN block list, mate)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I don't understand why this line is there "No CoD WaW or CoD BO.". They were by no means perfect. Not when you had broken snipers in Black Ops (it's stupid when it's better to no scope with a sniper then to zoom in for a sec and take the shot), the removal of Stopping Power opened the door to overpowered Ghost, being revived in Second Chance Pro, WaW being full of map glitches, and tanks in playlists, and the list goes on and on. Or it should have been a "What do you like and dislike about the CoD games?", because along with the faults the games had a lot of good things.

But since this is a thread complaining about MW2 and MW3 and no other CoD games (for some reason) I'll break my list down into two groups, one will be probs I have with the games themselves, the other will be other things like the community.

~ Modern Warfare 2 ~

Spoiler:

~ Modern Warfare 3 ~

Spoiler:

~ The Community ~

Spoiler:

TY

I don't understand why this line is there "No CoD WaW or CoD BO.". They were by no means perfect. Not when you had broken snipers in Black Ops (it's stupid when it's better to no scope with a sniper then to zoom in for a sec and take the shot), the removal of Stopping Power opened the door to overpowered Ghost, being revived in Second Chance Pro, WaW being full of map glitches, and tanks in playlists, and the list goes on and on. Or it should have been a "What do you like and dislike about the CoD games?", because along with the faults the games had a lot of good things.

But since this is a thread complaining about MW2 and MW3 and no other CoD games (for some reason) I'll break my list down into two groups, one will be probs I have with the games themselves, the other will be other things like the community.

~ Modern Warfare 2 ~

Spoiler:

~ Modern Warfare 3 ~

Spoiler:

~ The Community ~

Spoiler:

I totally agree with this aswell, but i found out that Mw2's Cold Blooded is actually Blind Eye+Assassin (so we cant be safe from air support while you like SoH or Scavenger more)

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
The 9-year old kids screaming racial slurs at me when I kill them, that gets quite old. One of 'em got shouted at by their dad over their mic, though, that was a hilarious example of karma. Also, little kids saying that you're hacking when you're really not.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh, and not too mention the boring and lackluster story modes that the developers clearly don't care about, they're not there to be entertaining, they're there to promote their game in commercials and movies with pieces of the action sequences, then it's marred by the almost unchanging gameplay that really doesn't require more releases. It was fine in 4, but it was never that great to begin with (I'm referring to all of the games after 4, not just MW2 and 3).

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
Years
I Dislike many things as well in MW3 and MW2

MW2

One Man Army, Danger Close, Noobtubes = NUKE in Terminal
Thermal Scope
Commando knifes across the damn map
Hackers
Final Stand
Pain Killer

MW3

FMG9 Akimbo's ( with steady aim you could shoot across the damn map with these things)
Deadman's DAMN Hand ( There's no other word then the stupidest thing cod ever)
Assassin ( Worse then Ghost)
Type 95 ( Most overpowered 1 burst kill gun i've seen in all of COD)
Stealth Bombers (No Skill Multi-Kill)
Emp (Disabling all killstreaks for getting 18 kills makes no sense)
Jugg ( I mean really getting a damn jugg for getting just 18 kills a game thats stupid)

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

~ Modern Warfare 2 ~

Spoiler:

~ Modern Warfare 3 ~

Spoiler:

~ The Community ~

Spoiler:

I Dislike many things as well in MW3 and MW2
Well organized post regarding the topic! I agree with pretty much everything on your lists.

P.S.
I put in "No WaW or BO" because I wanted to keep this discussion exclusive to the games that are in many ways similar. Although, I still like MW3.
MW2

One Man Army, Danger Close, Noobtubes = NUKE in Terminal
Thermal Scope
Commando knifes across the damn map
Hackers
Final Stand
Pain Killer

MW3

FMG9 Akimbo's ( with steady aim you could shoot across the damn map with these things)
Deadman's DAMN Hand ( There's no other word then the stupidest thing cod ever)
Assassin ( Worse then Ghost)
Type 95 ( Most overpowered 1 burst kill gun i've seen in all of COD)
Stealth Bombers (No Skill Multi-Kill)
Emp (Disabling all killstreaks for getting 18 kills makes no sense)
Jugg ( I mean really getting a damn jugg for getting just 18 kills a game thats stupid)
I agree with you on everything except Juggernaut. I love that Killstreak. Especially if you're playing a marathon match with the score set way up, Juggernaut comes in handy. Just my opinion though.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
MW2
-Clan Wars in Public Game Lobbies
-Trick Shots between teams in S&D
-Hackers
-People with a freaking lag switch (ticks me off so much)

MW3
-Fights in game chat
-Quickscopers
-Hate Messages for blowing up their MOAB
-Three words: Down-freaking-turn

Community
-Little Kids Screaming
-13 year olds that like to start fights
-Try-Hards
-Boosters

And I have alot more to add but I can't remember.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
I think I'm the only person here who plays it on the Wii :\

Anywho what really grinds my gears are:
- Hackers: The wii became a hackfest because Nintendo doesn't have a network that would bear consequences on the copy/pasters that plague the Wii
- Dome: I mean it's an alright map and all but it's like Nuketown. If it's an option then thats what everyone will choose. It becomes a bad map due to overexposure.
- Host rage quitting when someone gets a MOAB: Ok in the Wii there's no host migration. The game ends and after the host leaves the lobby thats when the game assigns a new host so you'll have bad players rage quit when there's a MOAB.
- KDRs: Well ok, I don't have anything against KDRs really. Its just that I hate how people become obsessed with them. They die once or twice and then they rage and the team is left with one less player. I hate it with a passion.
- Akimbo: Whoever thought of this needs a good slap. Well the Pistols are ok but the Machine Pistols? It's cheap. And the Wii only recieved one patch that would fix them but it hardly did a thing. That reminds me
- Patches: We don't get them. Or map packs or anything else like that just because of Nintendo's policies and such. I don't care about map packs but I hate how we never get Patches. last patch we had was in February....
- Quick Scoping: With the Wii mote it's pretty much "legit" aimbot if you have aim assist enabled.
- CCP Sensitivity: When using the CCP (Classic Controller Plus) it starts at sensitivity of, maybe 3? then it gradually speeds up. Like momentum. It sounds pretty cool but when you need to turn quickly it gets annoying because you start of slow and you get killed.

Destinyfate

ѵᄐᄂᄋ
Years

I agree with you on everything except Juggernaut. I love that Killstreak. Especially if you're playing a marathon match with the score set way up, Juggernaut comes in handy. Just my opinion though.

I think the juggernaut is sort of cheap is because its technically is better then the 15 kill streak jugg because it has the riot shield, this means you can sit in a corner which makes it even more annoying in my opinion. When something comes close to your corner you can blast it away with the usp 45 which makes it a tool for campers

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Too. Many. Grenade. Launchers. Boom. Well, only when they're the only weapon an enemy player will use.

Oh, and screen-peeking, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back