The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 1st, 2012 (02:47 PM).
KingDoubt
HATEMONGER

Nature: Lonely
Yeah, no guards or policeman for me, either...

Old July 1st, 2012 (11:39 PM).
helmy96
Now planning a hack, nid help

Nature: Lonely
Another wonderful ROM! Long time since I stepped in, realised many of the fantastic hacks were closed... please finish this game as I've had enough of not being able to play all my favourite ROMs and RPGMaker games!! Games at this calibre CANNOT go to waste!

Old July 21st, 2012 (08:32 PM).
TheGrassLover

Nature: Bold
This hack is preety awesome! I know you have a personal life but I would like to see this one complete because its very good! not like the many hacks that get lost in time.
Also I like your choice of starters, one from each generation. I chose treecko of course!
Old July 22nd, 2012 (02:58 PM).
TheChaosBlue
Jump On Box For a Free Life!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to TheChaosBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX View Post
Quick question if this is a beta why is it posted under the showcase and not progressing?

Just curious like the game but it just doesn't make sense why its in the showcase?
Not all hacks in the Hack Showcase need to be completed to be here. At least, that's how I interpret it.
Old July 26th, 2012 (12:33 PM).
pokevictor
Beginning Trainer

by any chance are you going to add fake pokemon ? or maybe gen 4?
Old July 26th, 2012 (02:34 PM).
DaleH771
I know who you are.

Hmm, sorry about some of the problems people have been facing. Since my last Beta release I have done very little more with this hack. I hit certain barriers I cannot overcome. But please enjoy what I have made so far, I may finish it soon, currently messing around with a new hack right now

Demo coming soon!
Old August 31st, 2012 (04:00 PM).
kkj1116
New Account: jwibagi

Really great hack. One thing I especially loved is the even leveling. It wasn't too difficult or easy.

I hope you come with a fix for it soon. I'd like to see more of the hack - from the screenshots, the rest seems to get better.
From playing so far (on Three Isle IIRC) I didn't find too many bugs.
One of the two minor things I noted is the aforementioned Rival trainer's presence.
The other is the Starter Pokemon script; no sound plays when you receive your Pokemon, and there are no Pokemon portraits to accompany your choices.
Otherwise, looking great. I've added this to my folder of hacks I am keeping up with.
Be sure to check my new account for my next Generation II hack!
Old September 1st, 2012 (11:22 AM).
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
For Gary Oak do you mean as in his anime doppleganger, or do you mean Blue Oak, the guy who became Champion then Viridian Gym Leader? Blue is his actual name as Pokemon GSC/HGSS proves in the gym battle with him in Viridian City. I like the Pokemon White (foullump's ROM Hack) tilesets and getting to visit the Sevii Islands. The only other ROM Hack I know including the Sevii Islands is going to be Pokemon Crystal Dust.
Old September 2nd, 2012 (12:08 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
For Gary Oak do you mean as in his anime doppleganger, or do you mean Blue Oak, the guy who became Champion then Viridian Gym Leader? Blue is his actual name as Pokemon GSC/HGSS proves in the gym battle with him in Viridian City. I like the Pokemon White (foullump's ROM Hack) tilesets and getting to visit the Sevii Islands. The only other ROM Hack I know including the Sevii Islands is going to be Pokemon Crystal Dust.
Actually... the rival is Green. Blue is supposed to be Girl character from FR/LG.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 14th, 2012 (08:57 PM).
Reigne
Unhatched Egg

Where will i go after i see the berryman and go to the father of Kane and get the tri pass?
Old December 14th, 2012 (11:41 PM).
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Sorry Reigne, but please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

DaleH771, if you would like this thread to reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Sponsored Links