Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 21st, 2012, 07:45 PM
family2
Beginning Trainer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
wwhhaatt the floop or should say something else cause cant download ovo
Old July 21st, 2012, 10:39 PM
iiadidasx
Beginning Trainer

i know this is probably a stupid question but where do you get the pickaxe and do you get surf or some sort of small boat to swim on the water
Old July 22nd, 2012, 02:15 AM
XsauroxPlayer
Unhatched Egg

I discovered this hack just a few days ago (why the hell is has so low visibility on the web?) and I'm really amazed. The cure for details is awesome! And the game is really fun to play. Are they working on a new version of the beta? An awesome job like this must be finished!

p.s. imho, this is the best hack ever.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Radripper5
Beginning Trainer

How to download? I'm pretty new here and have not the slightest clue on what to do
Old July 22nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

I miss Metapod. I still have hope Metapod will be back, but it has been quite a while. I've been looking forward to the orange isles, and being able to get Gengar! At least were the hack is now there is I wouldn't be to heart broken if it was over. I was able to beat the elite 4, so it already feels like I beat the game anyway. The only other thing I would want to do in this game now is destroy Gary Oak in a pokemon battle.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
CreepahGaming
Beginning Trainer

I noticed there was a typo when battling team rocket in the pokemon center with nurse joy, when she begins to tell about how to battle, when you battle Ekans, she says "pit" insted of "put"
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:53 PM
supperdragon

And i am still waiting.Where is Metapod...
Old July 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Nature: Brave
Guys, be patient. Metapod's done a great job and you can't rush perfection. Would you want to got through the Orange Islands if they were TERRIBLE because you guys kept pestering him? No? Didn't think so!
:D
Ok, so it is my Johto Dream Team...
Old July 23rd, 2012, 01:12 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
Is The Hack Finished Already?
And here we go again. Please I beg you guys asking about whether this hack is finished or where is the download link to read previous posts before asking such questions...
The download is in first page. Scroll down and you will find it.
The hack finsihes on Main story i-e till Indigo league. Meta is planning to add Orange Islands shortly.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:25 AM
iiadidasx
Beginning Trainer

can someone answer this plz has meta abandoned the hack or is it just taking him a long timem to the orange islands cuz i dont want this awesome mod to end
Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiadidasx View Post
can someone answer this plz has meta abandoned the hack or is it just taking him a long timem to the orange islands cuz i dont want this awesome mod to end
For the 293,580th time, Metapod is most likely taking a reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally long break but noone knows for sure.
But since we are seeing some updates, we PRESUME that he's just not active here.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 23rd, 2012, 02:13 PM
John795
Beginning Trainer

I need to catch a shelder for slowpoke-bro quest, but the phone didn't ring for the mermaid quest, so I didn't get the super rod. anyone knows how to make that phone ring, or how to catch it without super rod? good rod doesn't find one and I've already been to santa and didn't capture one there...
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
THExVIPER
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John795 View Post
I need to catch a shelder for slowpoke-bro quest, but the phone didn't ring for the mermaid quest, so I didn't get the super rod. anyone knows how to make that phone ring, or how to catch it without super rod? good rod doesn't find one and I've already been to santa and didn't capture one there...
You can catch a shelder at the north pole during the Holiday Hi Jynx event, thats how I completed the event without a super rod, because the Misty Mermaid event did not work for me either, and the Cerulean Gym battle was extremely glitchy, requiring me to repetively enter and exit the gym until the sisters would attempt to give me the badge.
Old July 24th, 2012, 05:47 AM
alzza28
Beginning Trainer

This was a really great hack and I absolutely loved it!!
Really looking forward to the next part..
Hopefully it'll come soon..
Old July 25th, 2012, 01:41 AM
alienhunterx

Yeah you should wait patiently like us for that. We are desperate for a new beta
Old July 26th, 2012, 07:51 AM
SammieLily2
Writer Extraordinare

Nature: Quiet
Hey there~

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this hack... I was at the Aerodactyl event (can't remember the episode name) and I caught it during the battle. I went to talk to Charizard, but now I can't move at all. Not a single button pressed will effect the game in any way. It froze on me, and I can't get it to move at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would rather not have to restart the game... ; Thank you!

~Sammie
Old July 26th, 2012, 08:58 AM
GuardianUmbreonII
Beginning Trainer

Loving this hack so far started with 3.6.1. up to the st anne. i evolved pikachu into raichu and was wondering does the light ball work on raichu in this hack? i know it doesnt in the normal games. thnks in advance
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:03 AM
trainer_blue
Beginning Trainer

i love this hack great job metapod
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
loulovespokemon
Beginning Trainer

Fatal error for me, says the 1M sub-circuit board isn't installed after start screen and immediately takes me to the help screen that freezes up.
Have I installed incorrectly?
I downloaded Fire Red, used Lunar to apply the hack patch onto the Fire Red (after i unzipped it) and it successfully patched. Still getting the fatal error upon each bootup on my VBA. What do? Any advice? D:

Nevermind, figured it out, switched it to 128k. haha

Uh, nevermind. Still boots up help screen upon loading. What do again

Got through that glitch too, yay. Now hopefully no more! :D I can't wait to play this, this is the coolest hack ever.

Last edited by DrFuji; July 26th, 2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
pokevictor
Beginning Trainer

is this hack dead? i was really looking towards to it.
Old July 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieLily2 View Post
Hey there~

I was wondering if anyone could help me on this hack... I was at the Aerodactyl event (can't remember the episode name) and I caught it during the battle. I went to talk to Charizard, but now I can't move at all. Not a single button pressed will effect the game in any way. It froze on me, and I can't get it to move at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I would rather not have to restart the game... ; Thank you!

~Sammie
Go back to your last save, then don't catch the Aerodactyl because there's an event linked to it that involves Jigglypuff showing up and signing it to sleep, whereupon it crashes into the cave. If you really want one there's a hidden Old Amber somewhere in the cave, so take that to the fossil scientist in Cinnibar.
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.
Old July 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Asher20
Beginning Trainer

Can I not download this anymore?
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:47 PM
supperdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieLily2 View Post
Hey there~

~Sammie
That is a bug!!
You can catch him if you want to but DON'T talk to Charizard after that!Remember,it will freeze the game forever!
What you should do is go back to the last save and do that. Have fun!
Old July 27th, 2012, 03:21 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianUmbreonII View Post
Loving this hack so far started with 3.6.1. up to the st anne. i evolved pikachu into raichu and was wondering does the light ball work on raichu in this hack? i know it doesnt in the normal games. thnks in advance
The Light Ball will only make Pikachu's attack stronger by 20%.. As you have evolved it you will miss some events now
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The Light Ball will only make Pikachu's attack stronger by 20%.. As you have evolved it you will miss some events now
I thought the Light Ball doubled Pikachu's Sp. Atk?

Am I the only one who really overlevels his Charmander so it has decent levels as a Charizard?
The below statement is true.
The above statement is false.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here