Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2901    
Old July 27th, 2012 (03:42 PM).
dea misaki's Avatar
dea misaki dea misaki is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
Djg.. I've played pokemon LoG beta 2.. I beat the fifth gym.. 'N Now i get Angeallen was fall in Fortune Valley S. But,if i ask someone,that freeze my game.. What should i do?

Thanks.. (_ _)
  #2902    
Old July 27th, 2012 (04:37 PM).
Ach7AC's Avatar
Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened with other mons. The Pokemon list in LoG was really changed around. I'm not sure if any hackers even attempt to make a stable breeding list, as very few people use the breeding system outside of competitive battling and Pokedex completion.
  #2903    
Old July 28th, 2012 (02:15 AM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx alienhunterx is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,000
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

SkyLine is already released =D


Or if you have Umbreon with Toxic (who wouldn't have Toxic on Umbri o.O)
Wow didn't know Umbreon can learn Toxic.. Never even tried that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dea misaki View Post
Djg.. I've played pokemon LoG beta 2.. I beat the fifth gym.. 'N Now i get Angeallen was fall in Fortune Valley S. But,if i ask someone,that freeze my game.. What should i do?

Thanks.. (_ _)
Play the version 15 which removes many errors and maybe the one you are refering at.
  #2904    
Old July 28th, 2012 (08:28 AM).
playgba's Avatar
playgba playgba is offline
Metagross fan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London england
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Posts: 9
This hack is one of the best I have played thank you so much
  #2905    
Old July 28th, 2012 (08:56 AM).
ZachisPro ZachisPro is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
now when I talk to chaomega or w/e his name is he tells me to go back to shadow valley? well I can't because the entrance to it isn't there in the cave near rintah town
  #2906    
Old July 28th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 12,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o
It's probably just wrong "breed into" information in Scyther's data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanatos Stones View Post
I already beat the bosses of the game, though. I want to train my pokemon so that I can get the 7th and 8th badges. My pokemon are not yet strong enough for that. Would Mt. Leon be the best spot to train them?
You can pretty much train there but I don't think you need to care about training that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khai View Post
Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?
Really? Do you have a save state before the camera bug...?
Or have you tried entering a building? That ought to do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Wow didn't know Umbreon can learn Toxic.. Never even tried that
Ugh... of course (by using TM).
It's the most important move on Umbreon, man!
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2907    
Old July 28th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
krisye's Avatar
krisye krisye is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khai View Post
Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?
Same bug here, whats the fix? :/
Supporting...




(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd210/darkjagold/prdlm6.png(/IMG)


  #2908    
Old July 28th, 2012 (03:16 PM).
killrbladez killrbladez is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10
I forgot that one of the main people was named Kevin.
We were a poor family, we could only afford one name
Current DR2 Team (End of Beta 1):
Gogoat-lvl 59
Girafarig-lvl 60 (Nickname: Two-Face)
Stunfisk-lvl 56
Omastar-lvl 58 (Nickname: DISOMASTAR)
Salamance-lvl 57 (Nickname: TROGTOR!!!)
Volcorona-lvl 58
  #2909    
Old July 28th, 2012 (05:16 PM).
SatelliteSkin SatelliteSkin is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 1
I seriously need help, extremely bad. I just finished up the Dragon Castle part and what not, the game showed its ending screen and I started back up in another town. I still don't have my 8th badge yet. When I go to see Alice, she's not there. What do I do?! I'm so confused. I read somewhere that you have to go to the Tower of Fate or something, but I forgot where that is. Please help me.
  #2910    
Old July 29th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
arpeggi arpeggi is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatelliteSkin View Post
I seriously need help, extremely bad. I just finished up the Dragon Castle part and what not, the game showed its ending screen and I started back up in another town. I still don't have my 8th badge yet. When I go to see Alice, she's not there. What do I do?! I'm so confused. I read somewhere that you have to go to the Tower of Fate or something, but I forgot where that is. Please help me.
"You will not be able to battle Princess Alice for the 8th symbol if you haven't done the Shaymin/Giratina event in Shadow Valley."
  #2911    
Old July 29th, 2012 (08:36 PM).
VictiniRules VictiniRules is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
hey uh, there's a problem i noticed with scyther in the game! He is caught in the safari zone, but when i go to my pokedex, is says area unknown.. just gonna throw that out there!
  #2912    
Old July 30th, 2012 (03:51 AM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx alienhunterx is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,000
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

It's probably just wrong "breed into" information in Scyther's data.


You can pretty much train there but I don't think you need to care about training that much...


Really? Do you have a save state before the camera bug...?
Or have you tried entering a building? That ought to do the trick.


Ugh... of course (by using TM).
It's the most important move on Umbreon, man!
Ahh can I ask you another poke capable of. You know I kinda hate Umbreon. (Poor thing!!!)
  #2913    
Old July 30th, 2012 (06:09 AM). Edited July 30th, 2012 by Xanatos Stones.
Xanatos Stones Xanatos Stones is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
What exactly is this Yiyan event... and how do I get to it. I've heard about it and been wandering around trying to find it, but try as I might, I cannot seem to locate this Champion Joseph. Can anybody explain to me how to get to him?

Ok... So I found him in the Yinyay part, but now I'm even more confused... I was told that he was going to be at the League now to give me something. But I'm searching and searching around there and I cannot find him. Where is he?
  #2914    
Old July 30th, 2012 (06:18 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 12,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Ahh can I ask you another poke capable of. You know I kinda hate Umbreon. (Poor thing!!!)
Dude, almost anything can use Toxic but only walls really can make use of it
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2915    
Old July 31st, 2012 (02:09 AM).
Jerrys123111's Avatar
Jerrys123111 Jerrys123111 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The World That Never Was
Gender: Male
Posts: 27
I am loving this hack so far DJG! Thank you for making such a awesome hack! Off topic here, but do you ever intend to update RoL since that game was amazing, but the world map was super glitchy. I tried fixing it myself, but I fail at ROM hacking
  #2916    
Old July 31st, 2012 (08:33 PM).
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame U.Flame is offline
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,200
Shaymin question. I have to activate all the dying plants in Lost Shadow right? How will I know when I've activated the all? Will it let me know when the last one is activated?
Hacks I'm currently working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, actively making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
  #2917    
Old August 1st, 2012 (12:56 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 12,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrys123111 View Post
I am loving this hack so far DJG! Thank you for making such a awesome hack! Off topic here, but do you ever intend to update RoL since that game was amazing, but the world map was super glitchy. I tried fixing it myself, but I fail at ROM hacking
DJG already stated that there won't be any updates or edits on RoL =)
There's someone who's remaking it but we don't know much about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Shaymin question. I have to activate all the dying plants in Lost Shadow right? How will I know when I've activated the all? Will it let me know when the last one is activated?
You need to count them :D
Or you can just "talk" with the weird green thing in the cave (that one with entrance to hazy Shadow Valley), the effect will be the same.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2918    
Old August 1st, 2012 (01:28 AM).
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame U.Flame is offline
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,200
Oh yeah, that green thingie. How do I know if I did it? Any noticable changes?
Hacks I'm currently working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, actively making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
  #2919    
Old August 1st, 2012 (11:30 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 12,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Oh yeah, that green thingie. How do I know if I did it? Any noticable changes?
Noticable...? Not quite... you just click on it like nothing happens :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2920    
Old August 1st, 2012 (06:16 PM).
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame U.Flame is offline
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,200
Did it! So if Giratina restores Shaymin's soul by doing that, does that mean getting Giratina leaves Shaymin dead? (With the exception of the normal path)
Hacks I'm currently working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, actively making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
  #2921    
Old August 1st, 2012 (10:45 PM).
MrStar MrStar is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4
hey

i lost my 5 badges...and i got 4 of them

when i entered the 5th Gym leader in Bloulder city

that green man told me that the leader isn't here..he is training out

please tell me what i do ?!
  #2922    
Old August 2nd, 2012 (02:35 AM).
arpeggi arpeggi is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStar View Post
hey

i lost my 5 badges...and i got 4 of them

when i entered the 5th Gym leader in Bloulder city

that green man told me that the leader isn't here..he is training out

please tell me what i do ?!
Battle the guy in the gym, then talk to the Leader outside on the platform.
  #2923    
Old August 2nd, 2012 (07:50 AM).
LilyTiger LilyTiger is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Split, Croatia
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 1
I'm having a little problem; I just beat Devihel in Hell's Pit and the off-game guide tells me to go to the Leon Empire and battle Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza tells me to leave if I have nothing important to tell him and that his end is drawing near. Did I skip something or is this a glitch?
  #2924    
Old August 2nd, 2012 (04:52 PM).
snowfur's Avatar
snowfur snowfur is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4
I'm having trouble. I just beat the game but Bearthen (probably spelled that wrong) told me I had to talk to Chaomega in the tower of fate to get my body back and rescue shaymin. I tried talking to the rock thingy but all it says is that I'm on my own since the main story is finished. Can someone tell me where the tower of fate is and how to get to it?
  #2925    
Old August 2nd, 2012 (05:41 PM).
Ach7AC's Avatar
Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTiger View Post
I'm having a little problem; I just beat Devihel in Hell's Pit and the off-game guide tells me to go to the Leon Empire and battle Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza tells me to leave if I have nothing important to tell him and that his end is drawing near. Did I skip something or is this a glitch?
Have you done the Gabrieleon event yet?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:14 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.