The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:31 PM
amdg9l
Beginning Trainer

Hi!I have some questios about the V generation game named Black and White 2.I am big fan of Pokemon and seen all pokemon episode but the last time I play a pokemon game it was pokemon emerald on game boy advance (lol ).So now i buy a 3DS and i will buy White 2 and i want to know what changes become on this game.I dont want to say me ALLL the changes .I want to say me the most good changes like gameplay,trades,battles etc.!Thanks for reading this.

PS sorry for my english i am from cyprus and i am 13 years old
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Bofahad
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
In Black Version 2 and White Version 2 the pokemons in battles moves not pictures like in GBA or Heartgold Version, SS and D&P, also new legendreis and new items and there is some crap pokemons like ice cone pokemon with a face?

anyway you better wait for english Version..(JUST SAYIN)

White 2:

Old July 29th, 2012, 04:36 PM
amdg9l
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofahad View Post
In Black Version 2 and White Version 2 the pokemons in battles moves not pictures like in GBA or Heartgold Version, SS and D&P, also new legendreis and new items and there is some crap pokemons like ice cone pokemon with a face?

anyway you better wait for english Version..(JUST SAYIN)
thanks for your information and i know about that ice creaam pokemon from the anime.I waitin for the english version on 12 october on europe!

Oh and something else what EV's training is????

And it will be pokemon tournaments???

Last edited by amdg9l; July 29th, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Well hi there! Sorry to say that this is not really an appropriate place to ask about EVERY feature the game has to offer. The best thing i can tell you to do is most certainly check out the discussion threads we have here in the Black 2 and White 2 forums.
You could also do a Google.com search about the games and you would most definitely find a lot of information that way.

Some of my favorite discussions here containing a lot of information on the games are located in the Medal System thread, the Genesect discussion, The Pokemon World Tournament thread, Pokemon in B2W2, Akuroma (Colress), and the Join Avenue.

For now, though, I unfortunately have to close this thread. however, please feel free to discuss in any of the open topics I have listed, and as well as any other topic you may wish to partake in. I just listed some of my favorites. c:

Closed.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links