• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
There will be Sevii, Kanto and Hoenn. :)
The chambers in Tanoby Ruins is gone, and the Dotted Hole.

blue

gucci
Years
hey suicine, i've been wondering, why don't you make a new release?, something like, the new release lasts until viridian gym or lasts until you beat kanto elite 4, since now you announced that hoenn will be in this game, and still we don't' get a new release...just wanted to make you know

Yeah, all the trainers in Kanto and Sevii Islands have now been edited, it's just the Pokemon locations that need to be added. We plan to release when we've done upto say Rustboro City in Hoenn so that not only you get all of Kanto & Sevii but you also get a slice of Hoenn too!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019

Yeah, all the trainers in Kanto and Sevii Islands have now been edited, it's just the Pokemon locations that need to be added. We plan to release when we've done upto say Rustboro City in Hoenn so that not only you get all of Kanto & Sevii but you also get a slice of Hoenn too!

oh, ok, that's something good to heart, you know, i don't like betas that much...unless they're long enough for me, but there's one hack, which is in progress, that might be the only exception by now

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Am I really the only that actually doesn't like the Hoenn idea?
I thought this will be another of Suicune's harder edits, now FR :D
But well, it might be interesting to see how you guys can do Hoenn by yourselves =)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
Just noticed this, you don't seem to be consistent in terms of using the é and decapitalization. In the second screenshot, 'POKéDEX' is used, although in the 24th screenshot (I didn't know how else to refer to it, sorry! I think it's May's house) 'Pokedex' is used, and in a lot of the other screenshots you have posted, 'Pokemon' and 'Pokedoll' are used too. Is this intentional? It would be brilliant if you could change them to 'Pokédex', 'Pokémon' and 'Pokédoll', but I understand finding every instance where this occurs is probably pretty difficult.

blue

gucci
Years
Just noticed this, you don't seem to be consistent in terms of using the é and decapitalization. In the second screenshot, 'POKéDEX' is used, although in the 24th screenshot (I didn't know how else to refer to it, sorry! I think it's May's house) 'Pokedex' is used, and in a lot of the other screenshots you have posted, 'Pokemon' and 'Pokedoll' are used too. Is this intentional? It would be brilliant if you could change them to 'Pokédex', 'Pokémon' and 'Pokédoll', but I understand finding every instance where this occurs is probably pretty difficult.

It is intentional, I originally scripted it with the accent but when it came out in-game it just didn't look right against the lower case letters in that format hence why I've stuck to the normal "e".

But well, it might be interesting to see how you guys can do Hoenn by yourselves =)

Well my original plan was to just do the harder edit and have it done with but then atif approached me with merging the two hacks and Hoenn was part of that which sounded better considering I've released something like this previously and didn't really turn out to be all that popular. It's something that hasn't been done before and something that I really wanted to try out and so far it's proving well since everything is running like clockwork. However I may release two versions one with Hoenn and one without just so people have preference.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years

Hey why not being excited ? It's such a great idea and besides there are many people who loved Hoenn....
Also it will be parts of hoenn right ? not the whole region .Up to which town the hack will go ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
All of the reigon will be included. Even the league. But we will only do it up to Rustboro in the next beta. :)

blue

gucci
Years
:O COMPLETE HOENN ?!!!!! yeeehaw ! I am really anticipating for the final release ! are you going to add music from ruby ?

Yep! So far we've got Littleroot Town, Route 101, Oldale, Route 103 & Petalburg City. I want to try to get the music in but it's kinda complicated, hopefully we can figure something out.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I know you guys more than likely will not be adding all 649 Pokemon, but could you possibly add evolutions to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen Pokemon? I mean Pokemon like Electivire, Weavile, Roserade, Mamoswine, etc

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Great work in this hack guys! I just want to ask if there is a big prolongation in the release of the hack. Because I can't wait to play, it sound epic :)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I know you guys more than likely will not be adding all 649 Pokemon, but could you possibly add evolutions to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen Pokemon? I mean Pokemon like Electivire, Weavile, Roserade, Mamoswine, etc

These evolutions could be added ( i heard that in rom hacks there is the 386+24 new pokemon space) but if added they will have no cries but..it's up to Suicune and Atif
Also can someone answer this : what will be done with the fly spots ? there are 17-20 in fire red bit in Hoenn ??? can fly spots be added ? or we will not be able to fly in hoenn ?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey why not being excited ? It's such a great idea and besides there are many people who loved Hoenn....
Also it will be parts of hoenn right ? not the whole region .Up to which town the hack will go ?
I never was a fan of 2 or more regions in one ROM but as Suicune mentioned, it's interesting idea so I'll be waiting for it =)

These evolutions could be added ( i heard that in rom hacks there is the 386+24 new pokemon space) but if added they will have no cries but..it's up to Suicune and Atif
Also can someone answer this : what will be done with the fly spots ? there are 17-20 in fire red bit in Hoenn ??? can fly spots be added ? or we will not be able to fly in hoenn ?
It's actually 25 but it's kinda difficult to handle them...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
No flying in Hoenn. The avatar will just appear in the left top corner of the world map.
We can add evolutions but they will not be in the national dex. If we do, I could put a blank cry for them. We are near to finishing the amount of Hoenn that will appear in the upcoming beta. :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
No flying in Hoenn. The avatar will just appear in the left top corner of the world map.
May I recommend a teleporting system like in Touhoumon World Link when I used to play it? In this third region called Java, there was this room under the Pokecenters where there was this system where you would step on a particular tile and be asked to be teleported to whatever the town you want to go is in. This will make it easier for all the players to explore the region.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
May I recommend a teleporting system like in Touhoumon World Link when I used to play it? In this third region called Java, there was this room under the Pokecenters where there was this system where you would step on a particular tile and be asked to be teleported to whatever the town you want to go is in. This will make it easier for all the players to explore the region.

I agree with the idea of teleportation systems. That is, if you dont go adding extra fly positions. There is a thread by LaZ that covers that, I believe. And are you adding maps? It seems tough to have both the islands and Hoenn. But its an interesting idea, cant wait to see how this pans out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back