• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
When it said 13 episodes confirmed, did it mean that's all episodes in the season or 13 episodes confirmed so far?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
When it said 13 episodes confirmed, did it mean that's all episodes in the season or 13 episodes confirmed so far?

No I think it's gonna just be 13 episodes for the whole season.
Which is pretty disappointing, hope it doesn't indicate it's the last season.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm really sad to know that the next season only has 13 episodes...
I just hope that the other 13 are still underway, or if not, then another season of 13 episodes will soon follow... =/

But, oh well. At least there will be ponies soon. :D

Years
- Favorite Episode: Pfft, Winter Wrap-Up of course.
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy.
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macantosh.
- About Me: One of my guy friends got me into it. And ever since, I've been a brony. Equestria Daily is my homepage, I seriously downloaded almost all the songs, and listen to them everyday.. You get the gist.(:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yay. Ryukaa's pic was used in Nightly Roundup too.

So it's official now? Equestria isn't the planet?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Pfft, Winter Wrap-Up of course.
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy.
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macantosh.
- About Me: One of my guy friends got me into it. And ever since, I've been a brony. Equestria Daily is my homepage, I seriously downloaded almost all the songs, and listen to them everyday.. You get the gist.(:

Okay, you're apart of the club, but I ask this to everypony who signs up with more then one favorite mane pony;

"Which one do you want to choose to be inserted into a usergroup?"

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Still sad S3 has only 13 episodes, but those teaser screenshots are not helping me in the slightest to control myself from patiently waiting for season 3. >=(

but anyway, I am a bit curious about Trixie though...
I hate the production team for making us wait like this! gahhhhh... Dx

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Still sad S3 has only 13 episodes, but those teaser screenshots are not helping me in the slightest to control myself from patiently waiting for season 3. >=(

but anyway, I am a bit curious about Trixie though...
I hate the production team for making us wait like this! gahhhhh... Dx

Yeah, I don't like waiting, but hopefully the wait will be worth it when Season 3 airs in a few weeks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
- Favorite Episode: Secret of my excess
- Favorite Main Pony:Applejack
- Favorite Side Pony: Colgate
- About Me: i got into show after getting really annoyed with the sheer amount of bronies and i wanted to see what it was all about and of course after that the rest was history

Pothus

The Necromancer
Years
- Favorite Episode: A Canterlot Wedding
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Scootaloo
- About Me: I've been a fan of the show for a few months now and the moment I began to watch I fell in love. I had no idea there was such a massive community about the show. Seems great!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
-Favorite Episode: Can't really say yet.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh.
- About Me: People here got me into it more than a year ago, actually. I was quick to believe that it's actually good without pushing, and I really liked it!

Years
- Favorite Episode: Luna Eclipsed
- Favorite Main Pony: Rarity
- Favorite Side Pony: Cloudchaser
- About Me: Humble construction worker that just started to enjoy the show since December last year.

Flight.

→ Break Away
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
- Favorite Episode: Definitely either The Last Roundup (because Derpy) or Hurricane Fluttershy (because Fluttershy obv) <3
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: Been a brony since MLP appeared on /b/ about a year and a half ago. Was just confused and interested in how people could be so in love with a little girls' show, but then quickly fell in love with it and the community. Kinda took a pony hiatus from July - September 2011, but then, while browsing dA, I clicked on My Little Dashie out of curiosity and feel in love again <3

Back