• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Good job, everyone who did this. These sprites are actually usable, even in Emerald which has the frame 1, simply by putting them into the frame 1 window. But I'd like to see the three Therian formes done, since they are the only Pokemon whose 64x64 sprites are unavailable anywhere. Thanks in advance.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Good job, everyone who did this. These sprites are actually usable, even in Emerald which has the frame 1, simply by putting them into the frame 1 window. But I'd like to see the three Therian formes done, since they are the only Pokemon whose 64x64 sprites are unavailable anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Patience, I will add them in time... :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
liepard.png

scoutland.png

simisear.png

swoobat.png

I know the Swoobat backsprite is a little wierd... I can edit it if you want me to. Btw Swoobat's front sprite is Wiznatts's.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Great, thanks for the sprites, don't worry I guess I'll only have to edit Swoobat's sprite, thanks anyway... :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
swoobat.png

I know the Swoobat backsprite is a little wierd... I can edit it if you want me to. Btw Swoobat's front sprite is Chaos Rush's.
Actually Wiznatts made the front sprite, but he let me use it for my similar project.

@tajaros: I noticed that you're using Cottonee's B/W sprite rather than its B2/W2 sprite. Cottonee got a new sprite in B2/W2, here are the differences:

B/W:
Spr_5b_546.png

B2/W2:
24pgnky.png

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Actually Wiznatts made the front sprite, but he let me use it for my similar project.

@tajaros: I noticed that you're using Cottonee's B/W sprite rather than its B2/W2 sprite. Cottonee got a new sprite in B2/W2, here are the differences:

B/W:
Spr_5b_546.png

B2/W2:
24pgnky.png

Actually, I already made the BW2 Cottonee but, I haven't posted it yet, I want updates every week from now... :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I actually had Unfezant F but I lost it... I'll see if I can find it.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok Finally the Update of the week! :)

Updated Sprites:

Finally I'm done with Charizard! (Took long because, of school :()
Charizard.png

I have posted sprites mostly from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Gen :)
Staryu.png

Starmie.png

Blissey.png

Miltank.png

Surskit.png

Masquerain.png

Note: They're not all the sprites that I posted there's too many of them to be posted here... :)

And also I have posted all of atif's sprites except for Swoobat... :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
so you missed out bastiodon?

2zix7kn.png

Olol! :P

Didn't you see the title? 64x64 Sprite Resource! xD

I'm resizing sprites from the newer gens, those sprites are too big for 64x64, sorry... :(

Guys if your sprite is not on 64x64 please don't bother posting... :)

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
tajaros, can I use your sprites in a hack I'm doing, it's a new Ruby 386(technically 411, cuz of extra space) hack, of course, I'll give you credit and the reason I want to use them is that they're really amazing, and I'll be adding some 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon in it.

EDIT: I decided to give a go at a couple.

nu31Y.png

2Bsuj.png

QrUGJ.png

5Vfk6.png

EDIT 2: I ended up doing a lot more, most of them may be similar to Wesley FG's because I'm doing B/W sprites, just like him, but mine are done by me, I'm saying this because I don't want to start a fuss about stealing. :|
But, anyways, I can give them to you if you want, and I can do more.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
tajaros, can I use your sprites in a hack I'm doing, it's a new Ruby 386(technically 411, cuz of extra space) hack, of course, I'll give you credit and the reason I want to use them is that they're really amazing, and I'll be adding some 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon in it.

EDIT: I decided to give a go at a couple.

nu31Y.png

2Bsuj.png

QrUGJ.png

5Vfk6.png

EDIT 2: I ended up doing a lot more, most of them may be similar to Wesley FG's because I'm doing B/W sprites, just like him, but mine are done by me, I'm saying this because I don't want to start a fuss about stealing. :|
But, anyways, I can give them to you if you want, and I can do more.

thanks, for the sprites though I already have those just haven't posted then yet I would be happy to see your other sprites... :)

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013

thanks, for the sprites though I already have those just haven't posted then yet I would be happy to see your other sprites... :)

I could tell Danaxe was either trolling your thread or just simply didn't try, but I did try.
UsiPT.png

Just a note, I have about 400 Pokemon resized and I've been having trouble with the rest so all I have is my 400 or so.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Good luck w/ this project, tajaros. Also, Danaxe was trolling. Who would use a crappy sprite for their hack? Hope this comes through.

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'll be posting Cobalion soon. :)

Since Atif is doing Cobalion, I'll post my Terrakion and Virizion.
5QuIh.png

JYqQG.png

I'm extremely bored, so I'll post them as I work on them, as they are currently in singles, like this:

9x6uh.png

ilNdl.png

So, when I have them in 64/256 format, I'll post them.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I have a specially resized Terrakion that has no wierd outlines, do you me to post that?
It might be a tad small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back