The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 25th, 2012, 05:48 AM
John!
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
which pokemon is in the warehouse and how can i open it?
also in mt earthbound(or sth like that) there is a man outside who tells that there is a sth shining inside but there isn't a rare pokemon.. why's that??
Old July 27th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Bramvdh
Unhatched Egg

Going to try it, it looks promising.
Old July 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Rorikko
Beginning Trainer

It seems that I can't save the game.... Someone told be there should be a save file but it's nowhere to find :(
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Mr Pikachuu
Beginning Trainer

Simply Amazing. Good job.

Last edited by Mr Pikachuu; July 28th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old July 30th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Coeur
Beginning Trainer

Hi, i'm sorry, i just found this game via google research, i'm not really good in english but, can i do advertise for your game ?

(with all credits ect...)

ps : sry for my bad english, and really nice game
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM
Tylerchrisman1
Beginning Trainer

Does anybody know where i can find the TM for false swipe? I have a few more legendaries to catch and theyre like impossible, maybe false swipe will help.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
Darkrai..
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John! View Post
i have some questions..
1) where is lapras?
2)how can i go to the shadow dimension?
3) what is the "b4f"?
4) why most of the rare pokemon are so difficult to catch them? i threw 100+ ultra balls and great balls and timer balls but nothing..

edit: i found lapras!!! wow!! pretty rare!!!!!
edit 2: i found the shadow dimension and the bf4!!! i also did the tick with the masterballs and caught all the rare pokemons!! now i just have to evolve some pokemon and trade some others before i complete the pokedex!! i have 335/493 pokemons!!!
hey my first postcN U PLZ tell me whr shadow dimension is? i lukd everywhere and still cant find it
Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai.. View Post
hey my first postcN U PLZ tell me whr shadow dimension is? i lukd everywhere and still cant find it
It randomly appears throughout the game IIRC I've found it twice at moonview town
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Darkrai..
Beginning Trainer

u cN buy it at dinas city,in 1 of the houses he gives u random tms for the price of 3000 each. so u cn buy tms till u find the right 1..hope this helped

can someone plz trade me all regi's to get the luminous shard,i dnt have much legendaries but have a few good pokemon

Last edited by Darkrai..; August 4th, 2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
u cN buy it at dinas city,in 1 of the houses he gives u random tms for the price of 3000 each. so u cn buy tms till u find the right 1..hope this helped

can someone plz trade me all regi's to get the luminous shard,i dnt have much legendaries but have a few good pokemon
I Have two regice and registeel I'll trade for a turtwig and a febass
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM
kunkle77
Beginning Trainer

wont work for my android emulator....
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunkle77 View Post
wont work for my android emulator....
Because..... it's not a rom hack.....
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:11 PM
kunkle77
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traweezie View Post
Because..... it's not a rom hack.....
well that sucks id rather play it on there.....
Old August 6th, 2012, 07:16 PM
VERYFRSTRATEDPLAYER
Beginning Trainer

Ok after hours of research, several failed atempts to create and account here and trying to figure out how to post something all i want to know is how to save the game on pokemon raptor ex. I have read just about every blog on the internet and none of them make sense so if someone could dumb it down for me plz that would be great cause i just want to play the game and not worry if it saved or not.
Old August 7th, 2012, 02:52 AM
John!
Beginning Trainer

i "discovered" another way to clone items!! first, give the item u want to clone to a pokemon in your party. make sure you have also a pokemon which knows the move "trick". then go and rest at your house. when you have to fight the pokemon which is holding the item, choose the pokemon with the move trick. select that move and......... you have the item twice!! cool, right??

Last edited by John!; August 7th, 2012 at 03:09 AM.
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:47 AM
VERYFRSTRATEDPLAYER
Beginning Trainer

I need help!! How do i save on pokemon raptor ex it says to do this font thing with windows but it confusing can someone dumb it down for me plz?
Old August 7th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Azrael71
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
To save Pokemon Raptor Ex i just extracted the .zip file to a normal file and it works fine.
Old August 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
hey looks a nice game

what game is this from
or is it scratch

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 8th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Kelissa

Favorite fan made game by far! Totally . I love that you can speed up the battles.
Old August 8th, 2012, 07:44 PM
soulbanner
Beginning Trainer

where can I get HM waterfall??i've already at the top of Mt. Iris and making a 5turn walking aroung searching for this Hm...somebody help me...
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Kelissa

So my trainer card is all messed up. I just got the Gaia TC, and when I save the game it says I have 43 pokemon in my pokemondex( this is the right number ). But when I go to my TC, it says have 183? And I've tried everything to change it. Exiting, going into houses, flying etc. Nothing fixes it. Any ideas?
Also, I can surf anywhere in Mossdeep city by just clicking the A button (or my A button at least). Is this just my game or everyones?
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:01 AM
TheSury
Beginning Trainer

how can i get a magnezone? just lvl up or something special i dont know haha pls response :D
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Darkrai..
Beginning Trainer

is it possible if omegagroudon or any of the other creators plz put a new mystery gift on..would really appreciate it..
Old August 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM
VERYFRSTRATEDPLAYER
Beginning Trainer

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:32 PM
dus3

Quote:
is it possible if omegagroudon or any of the other creators plz put a new mystery gift on..would really appreciate it..
there is no update for this game for a long time..idk whether he's working on some project or something..if you want more pokemon u better trade with other people
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here