• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

✯Once a Legend, Always a Legend✯ (Legendary Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which form of Deoxys do you like most & why?
I prefer Attack, basically because I prefer to attack. If I can take somone out in one shot, I love it, and attack deoxys provides an excellent chance for that, with over 500 S. Att. possible. I like it's design best as well.
The attack form is the original one anyways and has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys too it is like an offensive monster :P :P

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
The attack form is the original one anyways and has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys too

Well with that being said I agree with you Avishka , but though it has the best stats also it has some backfires into it... but i guess anyways since there are 3 forms that i have know... the most balanced i think is the attack one.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Let's make this interesting..

Are there any specific kind/type of Legendary Pokemon you would like to see introduced in Generation VI? Show some examples.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Are there any specific kind/type of Legendary Pokemon you would like to see introduced in Generation VI? Show some examples.

I'd like to see a bug-type legendary. I mean, a true legendary, with a story and that is important in the game. There's also Genesect as a legendary bug-type, but we don't know many things about it, and as I guess we could only have it during an event or something like (unfortunately) that, it's not a legendary that will have a influence on me. I want a bug-type with a serious plot.
But, to be honest, I'm not even sure if I want new legendaries at all. With so many legendaries, gen IV and gen V ruin the mythical side of being a legendary, particularly since some of them aren't very interesting (Keldeo, the kami trio, and so on)...

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Bringing out a NEW TOPIC:

In an all-out WAR including all Legendary Pokemon, which 2 would be the last ones standing? Who would win the one victorious? Discuss why you selected your choices.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Name: Umbr30n or Arron.
2 Partner Pokemon: A Mewtwo and a Rayquaza.
Answering the first Topic: My favourite is Mewtwo because it it such a cool Pokemon plus it has an awesome Back Story.

Questionnaire:

Which region-based game has the initials as the 3 Legendary Beasts? Answer: Ruby (Raikou), Sapphire (Suicune) and Emerald (Entei).
What types are Moltres resistant against? Answer: Fighting, Bug (Double), Steel, Fire, Grass (Double).

New Topic: Mewtwo and Arceus. Arceus would probably change it's plates, while Mewtwo would use Psychic Powers to block powers. Mewtwo would win because of it's outstanding Moveset. In fact, it could block Arceus' power.

Mentalii

Back
Years
In an all-out WAR including all Legendary Pokemon, which 2 would be the last ones standing? Who would win the one victorious? Discuss why you selected your choices.

Wow, such a war, it'd be amazing, I'd wanna see that so much ! Well, I won't count Arceus. Because it's God. And, being God, it's supposed to have all the powers, to be the ultimate being so the war wouldn't be interesting with it.
In that case, I think the two last ones standing would be Mewtwo and Rayquaza. Mewtwo would have resisted protecting itself as it shows it can in the first movie, and its psychic attack can overcome even the most powerful fire/water/whatever you want attacks. It would reflect its opponent's own attack against them. And I imagine a long battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys (like in the 7th movie), while every one else fight together, and when Rayquaza manages to beat Deoxys, it only remains Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo wins.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Wow, such a war, it'd be amazing, I'd wanna see that so much ! Well, I won't count Arceus. Because it's God. And, being God, it's supposed to have all the powers, to be the ultimate being so the war wouldn't be interesting with it.
In that case, I think the two last ones standing would be Mewtwo and Rayquaza. Mewtwo would have resisted protecting itself as it shows it can in the first movie, and its psychic attack can overcome even the most powerful fire/water/whatever you want attacks. It would reflect its opponent's own attack against them. And I imagine a long battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys (like in the 7th movie), while every one else fight together, and when Rayquaza manages to beat Deoxys, it only remains Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo wins.

I'd agree with you if Arceus didn't count, especially how Rayquaza owns with all kinds of attacks. But yeah, Mewtwo would probably win hands down with Special Attacks (Because of it's amazing Sp. Attack) and it could defeat anything with probably just one Psychic, although, it can increase it's Defenses with Amnesia. In fact, Mewtwo can also learn Recover so it will make itself unbeatable against Rayquaza, which, if used in games, works for 20 times! If this happened in the games, Mewtwo would have pretty much destroyed ANY legendary without even lowering the PP of Recover to 0! Also, it has the ability Pressure, which Arceus would NEVER have, which makes the opponent twice as easy. Like stated, it could also block attacks, which makes the other Legendaries a little weak against Mewtwo, and of course, Mewtwo would win in the end.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
There are so many legendary Pokemon, that's gonna be really hard to decide. They're all so powerful, so an all-out war between every single one of them would devastate the earth to the point which the victors would have no more resources and eventually die themselves, leaving the world of Pokemon locked in a barren, dead environment with no one left to repopulate. With Dialga and Palkia dead, time and space will fall apart. With all the weather deities gone, who will control natural calamities? And thus the world of Pokemon has finally seen it's demise...

Just kidding lol I don't know why I wrote that. Um... I can't picture Mew being taken out. MewTwo, yeah, but not Mew. She's the ancestor of all Pokemon, and can transform into any Pokemon and learn any move, so I'd imagine she's got some clever tricks up her sleeve. And Arceus would be left standing too, the God of all Pokemon. That's just my opinion though lol

Also, can I change my Zekrom partner to an Entei partner? My Entei's name is Baba (don't ask... lol)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Umbr30n or Arron.
2 Partner Pokemon: A Mewtwo and a Rayquaza.
Answering the first Topic: My favourite is Mewtwo because it it such a cool Pokemon plus it has an awesome Back Story.

Questionnaire:

Which region-based game has the initials as the 3 Legendary Beasts? Answer: Ruby (Raikou), Sapphire (Suicune) and Emerald (Entei).
What types are Moltres resistant against? Answer: Fighting, Bug (Double), Steel, Fire, Grass (Double).
Congratulations! You've got two answers right! \m/

But welcome to the club! Everything's updated!

Interesting imagination! Though I would have to say Regigigas would add a bit of competition to the remaining 3 Pokemon though. I could see him chill back while the three Pokemon duke it out you mentioned & attempt to make its move at the right time. Not to mention its the leader of the Regi-trio, it could command them to act as a wall or whatever to defend itself.
There are so many legendary Pokemon, that's gonna be really hard to decide. They're all so powerful, so an all-out war between every single one of them would devastate the earth to the point which the victors would have no more resources and eventually die themselves, leaving the world of Pokemon locked in a barren, dead environment with no one left to repopulate. With Dialga and Palkia dead, time and space will fall apart. With all the weather deities gone, who will control natural calamities? And thus the world of Pokemon has finally seen it's demise...

Just kidding lol I don't know why I wrote that. Um... I can't picture Mew being taken out. MewTwo, yeah, but not Mew. She's the ancestor of all Pokemon, and can transform into any Pokemon and learn any move, so I'd imagine she's got some clever tricks up her sleeve. And Arceus would be left standing too, the God of all Pokemon. That's just my opinion though lol

Also, can I change my Zekrom partner to an Entei partner? My Entei's name is Baba (don't ask... lol)
Another interesting view. I'm surprised no one even mentioned of Regigigas or even Lugia!

For me, I think there would be there separate group of battles pretty much. The cute, rare breed of Pokemon, which Mew would end up victorious after an intense battle with Victini in the end. The other would be the group of Trio's. This would be the hardest to choose, probably the Swordsmen Pokemon? Since they are actually real fighters, they would be a good bet here.

Then we got the strongest of the bunch, where most will say Arceus, but you're forgetting that Arceus can get ganged up on as well. I'd personally bet on Lugia to be honest. Bulky for one, but also very strong. Mewtwo vs Deoxys or Rayquaza, whoever else would fight would be weakness as Lugia makes the final blow onto the final Pokemon. I would say honorable mention should go to Latias/Latios as they would use excellent teamwork to fight the war.

NEW TOPIC!
Which Pokemon sprite & their shiny colors disappoint you the most?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Congratulations! You've got two answers right! \m/

But welcome to the club! Everything's updated! NEW TOPIC!
Which Pokemon sprite & their shiny colors disappoint you the most?
[/COLOR]

Thanks.

On the Current Topic, I'd say Arceus' Forms because I thought they would add a little more design on it compared to what it actually looks like. The normal Pokemon Sprite pretty much is the same thing in my opinion.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
For legendary Pokemon? Hm... probably shiny Ho-Oh. Some designs only darken/lighten the original colors which is disappointing as well but I can't stand to look at Ho-Oh' shiny colors. She's supposed to represent the rainbow, and I have no idea where they got the colors from her shiny form from.

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012

War between all legendaries would be so epic... i wish they would make a movie of it ... hmmm lets see my choices are Arceus and Victini... first of all Arceus would emrge victorius since he is the pokemon god in which no pokemon can with stand its power.. and victini the cute but deadly pokemon.... victini might be small but it would pack a punch... =)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Thanks.

On the Current Topic, I'd say Arceus' Forms because I thought they would add a little more design on it compared to what it actually looks like. The normal Pokemon Sprite pretty much is the same thing in my opinion.
Okay, so how would you fix Arceus up to look an improve & better Pokemon? I agree, Arceus as God of all Pokemon, is like a joke to be a GOAT Pokemon. At least be created with it. Its like they goof off its design & just added a golden cross-like wheel. The wheel looks like its a type of animal to be ridden by a leader, definitely not God-like material, in my opinion.

For legendary Pokemon? Hm... probably shiny Ho-Oh. Some designs only darken/lighten the original colors which is disappointing as well but I can't stand to look at Ho-Oh' shiny colors. She's supposed to represent the rainbow, and I have no idea where they got the colors from her shiny form from.
Some have mentioned to be a burnt Turkey or something in her Shiny form. Meh, I don't mind it, but it looks even more beautiful in original colors than in Shiny however. Although I'd probably use a Shiny Ho-Oh over the original anywhere lol. So how would you go about changing Ho-Oh to be a better design & how would you color Ho-Oh?

As for me:
145.png
378.png

^ The shiny sprites of these two disappoint me greatly. Zapdos should be a different color at least, perferably I think it'd look even better with green-yellow coloring to it rather than an enhanced version of yellow.

Regice is just a BORING Pokemon altogether. I hate its design, as well as its sprite color. Its shiny sprite is overshadowed by Articuno & even Articuno's is good, better as that bright, light blue color.

486.png

^ Regigigas is such a boring Pokemon. I hate its design. Its like a sloppy version trying to compete & look nice compare to the Golem Trio of Regice/steel/rock. Not to mention its a horrible example as a Legendary Pokemon, as it flat out sucks with its Slow Start Ability.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Okay, so how would you fix Arceus up to look an improve & better Pokemon? I agree, Arceus as God of all Pokemon, is like a joke to be a GOAT Pokemon. At least be created with it. Its like they goof off its design & just added a golden cross-like wheel. The wheel looks like its a type of animal to be ridden by a leader, definitely not God-like material, in my opinion.

Ummm... Change it's REAL appearance and colour? So like, Fire Arceus has red and orange, and Water Arceus has blue and dark blue, and so on.

Yeah, Arceus is a goat, and Mew WAS the ancestor of all Pokemon. GameFreak just decided to forget about Mew and get a goat-y god! Mew deserved this place, and Mewtwo should have been, like, TECHNOLOGY God.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Ummm... Change it's REAL appearance and colour? So like, Fire Arceus has red and orange, and Water Arceus has blue and dark blue, and so on.

Yeah, Arceus is a goat, and Mew WAS the ancestor of all Pokemon. GameFreak just decided to forget about Mew and get a goat-y god! Mew deserved this place, and Mewtwo should have been, like, TECHNOLOGY God.
Yes, something like that lol. Mewtwo will forever be that STRONGEST Pokemon in my eyes. That will never change.

Out of all the types, Poison is the only type that is lacked among the Legendary Pokemon. How do you feel about this?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Out of all the types, Poison is the only type that is lacked among the Legendary Pokemon. How do you feel about this?

I'm not quite sure. I like Poison, however it's never been a favourite of mine. I do think there needs to be a Poison legendary though, because if Bug types can make it through to it, Poison types really should also get a chance. I think the problem is finding something to base it around, though I guess there are lots of mythical or legendary snakes to base it around, or something like that, so it really shouldn't be that hard. Maybe they just haven't really found a way to fit one in though, but that seems unlikely.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I like Poison-Types somewhat and is slightly dissapointed about this. Just saying that there is a Poison-Type Arceus but I guess that doesn't count. However, I can come up with a theory why they haven't done this. They probably haven't done this because Poison is only Super Effective against Grass, and doesn't usually have very good movesets apart from confoundment. Also, Poison doesn't affect Steel-Types, so they wouldn't have much potential for a Legendary. But, if they were to add a Poison-Type Legendary, I think it'd be something like a fully grown cobra related to the Arbok/Seviper/Whatever Snake you think of. Even so, it wouldn't be very useful unless the Poison-Type legendary is paired up with something like Dragon (Which some Cobras are like), Ground (Because, well, some reason) or Grass (Because snakes live in grasslands). Arbok is pretty much one of the reasons I like Poison-Types just a bit, you know, not MEGA like, but like a bit... However, if they do make a Poison-Type legendary one day, there're going to need to add a good moveset to it or nobody would use it.

@Sector Revenge:

Mew = Ancestor.
Mewtwo = Techno God.
Arceus = Retired Goat.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I believe there will be a Poison type Legendary in Generation 6. If not, it'd be a huge disappointment. When it comes to the final Generation, I'd love to see like, the ruler of all specific types considered as Legendary Pokemon. But I feel they may screw up the appearances if they did that so probably not a good idea.

New Topic:
The only trainer we've faced with a Legendary Pokemon is N. Should there be more trainers in the game's main storyline with Legendary Pokemon to battle against, such as Elite Fours or Champions?

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The only trainer we've faced with a Legendary Pokemon is N. Should there be more trainers in the game's main storyline with Legendary Pokemon to battle against, such as Elite Fours or Champions?

Not true, some of the Frontier Brains in the Battle Frontier also had Legendary Pokémon, though they weren't part of the main storyline, so I don't know if they count. Either way, yes, I do think more trainers should have legendary Pokémon. It'd be great to increase the difficulty in the game and give us more of a challenge, which is why it's often seen in hacks, and after this thing with N, I'm pretty sure we'll get to see it again. It seems there's being added more and more post-game stuff for every new game, so unless it's a rematch, I don't think it should be the champion that has one. I'd much rather see it for someone who should pose as the final challenge, just like Red in G/S/C and Steven in Emerald, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back