The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin

Advertise here
Kayla and Holly

Rosemary looked up at Meep and giggled. She jumped up and took the bag from Fluffernut. "I need to take this to Kayla myself!", she said, dragging the bag over to where everybody was. She blinked a little when she saw everybody floating. I leave for one second... , she thought, putting the bag down. Jasmine looked down at Rama and growled. "Why you little...",she muttered. Yuri bit down on Jasmine's tail and sighed. "Calm down, Jasmine. Besides, when did you started caring about Kayla?",she asked. Jasmine looked back at Yuri and huffed out fire. "Shut up, Yuri.",she said. Kayla sighed and shrugged. "There she goes...",she said. Holly stared at Ellie wide-eyed. Kayla looked over at her confused until she remembered that Holly had never saw any pokemon outside of the Unova region. She reached into her pocket and took out a piece of paper. "Here's your room number.",she said. Holly stopped staring at Ellie and looked at Kayla. "Thank you...",she said. "Wait... why do you have my room number?!", she yelled. "Someone had to bring your stuff here... Amy didn't think you could carry it all.",Kayla said. Holly looked at her and got mad, her cheeks flushing red. "Why does that mean?! I'm not exactly ten years old anymore!",she yelled. Kayla looked at Holly and giggled. "Calm down, Holly. They just worry about you. Besides... you do still look... young.",she said. Holly puffed out her cheeks and frowned. "... Fine. Just give me the paper.",she said. Kayla handed her the paper, still giggling a little. "OK my room number is... fifteen.", she said, still frowning.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Meeptasm
Eevee of Mystery

Nature: Lonely
Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

As Meep watched the Skitty take her bag from Fluffernut and drag it over to a nearby group of people and Pokemon, he let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"Looks like our job is done, guys," Meep announced to his Pokemon. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm exhausted from all of this traveling. I think we should get back to the Suicune Dorms and get... some... huh? Where did Fluffernut-"

Before he finished his sentence, he impulsively spun around to find that Fluffernut had wandered over to the other group and proceeded to show off his juggling act. With a quick palm to the face, he briskly walked over as well.

"I'm sorry, everyone," Meep apologized to the group. "We didn't mean to interrupt your discussion. It's just that Fluffernut here... Well, let's just say he can be a bit TOO friendly at times."

Ignoring what his trainer had just said, Fluffernut pulled off two more dense wool balls from his coat, increasing his total juggling ball count to seven without remotely losing any focus.

Meep
(PTA OOC, Page #108, Post #2696)

Foxfire - Ninetales (F) [Lv. 23]
Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Fluffernut - Flaafy (M) [Lv. 19]
Moves: Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Light Screen, Charge, Cotton Guard
Heart - Eevee (F) [Lv. 1] {Appearance: Gray Coat, Black Mane, Blood-Red Eyes}
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand
Old August 2nd, 2012, 04:52 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Rocky Mountains & Caves

Their were plenty of dragon Pokemon & others around, but none were a Deino. Where could that Pokemon be? Kilik wasn't just focusing on this objective. He was also listening to Jack & Ruby's conversation. "I also have a Arcanine, and a Latias... And a Delcatty, and i shouldn't forget my Swampert..." he hear Ruby say. Did she just say she has a Latias?! "My sisters take care of them while i'm away from home, but that doesn't make me worry or miss them less..."

Kilik quickly turned to Ruby with a shocked expression. "A Latias?!" Silence filled around the group, an awkward moment, Kilik frozen. This was awkward indeed. He then acted as if it wasn't such a big deal, turning away. "I mean, that's cool." Real smooth.

"And you Kilik? Do you have pokemon at home?" Ruby asked Kilik, speaking to him now. Kilik stopped walking for a minute before answering.

"No one at...home. I only have Dewott, Zoroark, Gligar & Shinx," he replied. Kilik was a little off tone sayiing home. He shook it off & continued walking. He entered a cave that was dark. Luckily, Yuki was able to light the way. Just then, Kilik heaard a cry in pain, a Deino cry...!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia stood nearby, shivering. She did find herself entertained by the battle however. Watching was so much easier than actual battling! Or at least she thought so. She actually found herself surprised that Kenshin's pikachu could pull off a stunt like popping out of the water whilst digging. That certainly /looked/ impressive anyway. Certain trainers might disagree, that standing around watching was torture. Regardless, Kenshin had caught the pokemon he so desired. Olivia? Well...

"C-Congratulations! Now... If you don't mind, c-could we make our way back out to where it's warmer..?"

She seemed slightly pleading, and her words a bit rushed. She was very cold. Though, she smiled at Kenshin despite all this. That, or she was very excited to catch a pokemon of her own. One or the other. It was also admittedly... too cold for Olivia's thoughts to drift elsewhere. All her thoughts were 'Cold! Cold! Get warm! Your long hair burns easily! Get a match!
Old August 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Well, that's the second Flaaffy I've seen lately, Skye mused as it continued to juggle. Must have been a contest competitor. Hmm... "Duh-hon't worry," he told Meep with a smile. "No hah-hah-arm done." He shook his bag a little, hearing Pala squeaking in her sleep.

Rama snorted at Jasmine. "Want to start something housepet?" He sneered this casually, teal eyes flickering with just enough disdain to be palpable. Ellie gave him a snort and began to carry both girls and bags into the Entei Dorm, looking patiently for the room.

"Stop bullying children neanderthal," she called over her shoulder.

Rama rolled teal eyes. "Oh, and you don't." Skye chuckled at the antics of his partners. He wouldn't change them for the world. His Zorua glowered playfully at him, torn between laughing himself and tackling the human's face. For the sake of pride, he did neither. Skye gave Meep a quiet glance. "Muh-hy name ih-is Skye. Yuh-hou are...?"

Old August 3rd, 2012, 10:16 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked at Jasmine for a second. "Hey, Jasmine. Don't go around starting fights. I've had enough drama for one night.",she said, yawning a little. Jasmine glared at her for a moment and sighed. "But he started it!", she yelled. Yuri looked at Jasmine and frowned. "Just drop it.",she said. Jasmine frowned and snorted out more fire. "Fine... Just let go of my tail.", she said. Rosemary giggled and looked at Jasmine. "You got in trouble!",she said in between laughs. "Why you...",Jasmine said. "Don't start again.",Yuri said, biting down on Jasmine's tail harder. Holly started to giggle a little. "What are you laughing at?!",Jasmine yelled. I have the craziest pokemon..., Kayla thought, trying to hold back a laugh.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.

Last edited by ShaymieTheShaymin; August 3rd, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Meeptasm
Eevee of Mystery

Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

While Fluffernut still held most of their attention, Meep observed all of the different Pokemon in front of him. He recognized one of them as an Espeon, but, other than the Skitty he had assisted in traveling here, he had no clue what the others were. There was a Pokemon that reminded him of a Grumpig, except that its coloring was orange instead of purple and it appeared to be a quadruped by nature. It seemed to be furious about something as tiny flames shot from its nostrils. Biting onto its tail, as if to hold it back, was a canine Pokemon covered from head to toe in fur. This one had some kind of charm around its neck, but Meep couldn't get a clear view of what it was. The last unknown Pokemon was similar to the one with the charm, except it wasn't exactly a type of canine. Its muzzle was slightly more pointed and its ears somewhat conical, as if from a feline. The tail was also much too bushy to belong to either family. He struggled in his mind as he tried to put the pieces together. After a few moments, he subconsciously looked around him. When his focus fell upon FoxFire, the answer immediately hit him. This unusual Pokemon's strange features closely matched those of FoxFire, so it must have been a type of vulpine species. Meep was guessing that these Pokemon were native to the Unova region, as neither of his parents had ventured there before settling down. After remaining lost in thought for a few moments more, he snapped back into reality to find the single boy of the group, who introduced himself as Skye, asking for his name.

"Oh, uh... My name's Meep," he told Skye. "It's, uh... it's a pleasure to meet you..." he tried to be as friendly as he could, but he couldn't help finding the boy's strange way of speaking a little... unsettling... No, that wasn't the right word... It was more like a sense of familiarity. He couldn't put his finger on why that was, though. Realizing that this wasn't the appropriate time to lose himself in thought, he shook off the enigmatic feeling and recollected himself before again speaking to Skye. "Sorry about spacing out like that. I just had a tiny dizzy spell for a moment there. Anyway, let me introduce you to my friends. I believe you're already acquainted with Fluffernut here..." Meep gestured over to the Flaafy that had somehow increased his wool ball count from seven to ten without anyone noticing. "Coming to my side at this moment is FoxFire..." As he had stated, FoxFire wandered over and sat beside him with a watchful eye on the group. "And, last but not least, relaxing on top of my head is my baby girl, Heart!" Heart quickly shut her eyes while giving off a little squeak as he said this, presumably embarrassed with being called his "baby girl". "I received her as an egg for my 13th birthday. It hatched a few days before I left for the Academy, so I can't say we haven't known each other a long time. Fluffernut and FoxFire, however, have been my greatest friends since I was a baby, so we get along great... Even though I only received them officially over a week ago... Speaking of which, is this your Skitty by any chance?" He looked down at the Skitty that he chauffeured over.

Meep

Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Haru Hatake-Academy Road
Haru laughed as Torch walked up the Charizard with a gaping jaw. "He's thinking about what he'll be like when he evolves" Geronimo walked up to the angry Haxorus and started to growl, hiss, and wave his bladed arms through the air.

"Geronimo! NO!" he shouted, but the scyther just kept challenging it. He shouted again, and it reluctantly came back. He burst out laughing again as Void walked up to each individual Pokemon, and shook it's hand or claws, but merely kept it's distance from Jellicent. "That's typical Void." Void was a friendly Pokemon in general.

He sighed. "Where would Oak Town be?" he grinned. "Where would I find the pokemart, pokemon center, and department store?"
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark continued training his Pokemon in the courtyard. It was fairly quiet that night so Mark had a decent amount of privacy. Len and Snype seemed to be very into their little sparring session. Len was growing to favor hand to hand combat more and more. It was just a matter of mastering it. Snype of course didn't fade in and out like other ghosts would in battle. He wanted to learn from it too. He would probobly get in situations where he'd have to use his own claws to fight rather then rely on his own dirty tricks.

"*Pant* Comon Len! You can't hit a scrawny little ghost like me?" Snype taunted. Len panted a bit more and kept on throwing punches at him.

"You don't seem to be doing any better yourself!" Len replied. Snype snicked and decided to not go so easy on him anymore.

"Well then you asked for it!" Snype said as he used Sucker Punch once Len threw another punch at him. Len got hit straight in the chest by Snype and really felt the pain. Len Retaliated with Body Slam. Though Snype decided to cheat and avoid it using his Type advantage.

"Hey!!" Len yelled. Snype gave off a big smile.

"Comon! What are you gonna do if your fighting a ghost? That move isn't going to help one bit and neither are any fighting moves you might be going for!" Snype said.

Len knew there was a move called Waterfall but he didn't know how to use that move or how to acquire it. He hoped Mark at least had an idea because he was stumped. That would make for a good alternative. For now he'd have to rely on Dig.

Before he did that though he suddenly got the strange urge to try something new. Len started to pound on his own belly several times, taking a large dose of pain yet somehow getting stronger from it. Snype raised a brow at him.

"Sheesh, I said hit me, not yourself! You alright over there?" Snype asked. Len didn't answer and quickly moved underground. Snype of course prepared himself for the incoming attack. He didn't want to cheat again so he decided to brace himself and try his best to avoid it. Len popped out of the ground and hit Snype right in the back. However, Len hit him with an unnatural amount of force. The punch sent Snype rocketing past the other pokemon that were training straight to one of the walls of the nearby buildings. Snype was stunned, and so was Mark.

"Geez! Len what the heck did you do?" Mark wondered. He noticed what Len was doing earlier though, pounding his belly... That must have been Belly Drum. In return of hurting himself, Len could maximize his own physical power. That suddenly gave Mark an idea.

"If I were to make Len use Rest... and have him eat a Lum berry afterwards... He would be at full health and have maxamized power! He'd be a machine!" Mark said, getting excited with his strategy. It was a great start so far and if he played his cards right, it just may work in his next battle! He decided for the next battle, he'd give Len a spare Lum berry and probably plant a spare in a potted plant in his room. That was the only issue he had. He only had so many Lum berries so he'd have to use this strategy only when he desperately needed it.

"Gah... well its better then nothing. Len, Snype, I take your both worn out." Mark said, snickering. Len fell to the ground and layed on his back while Snype was still flat on the wall of a nearby building. He ever left a little Mark shaped like a Sableye. He fell off of the wall and ended up fainting. He couldn't handle it unfortunately.

Mark sighed and returned both Len and Snype to their Pokeball's.

"Ok everyone, break time. Lets head to a Pokemon Center." Mark said as he returned each Pokemon to their Pokeballs. He decided to leave Kara out though. Mark never had time to get to know his own Pokemon yet. The two decided to take another trip down to Oak Town and go to the Pokemon Center. He might end up finding a few friends from earlier most likely.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack Jacobs
Rocky Mountains

Jack went to the nearest stone and made it a seat for the time he was going to be up on these mountains, and just sat and listened as Kilik and Ruby conversed. Obviously though it was Ruby's comment about Latias that made him look up on her oddly "Latias" he said almost mumbled in disbelieve. Maybe she made a mistake or was just joking he thought to himself as he sat on the stone scratching his head Can't be possible.

Despite that though he sat there trying to get as comfortable as he could while sitting on a giant stone jokingly hoping it wasn't a onix's tail just to amuse himself. Blade stood their beside him as well almost looking as if he was relaxing and enjoying the cool air of the mountains that were around. Kilik though looked determined to find himself a Deino and was adamant in searching but despite Jack's earlier comment about Rhyhorn he wasn't doing a lot of searching himself not wanting to potentially wake up an angry pokemon.

Before he knew it though Kilik was off, maybe it was the unfamiliar cry that could be heard in the distance that caught his attention, out of concern Jack decided to take a look as well...
Old August 5th, 2012, 12:18 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Calnith Sol NeverWind Location-Plains:

Calnith was at first intending to go straight to the academy and go straight to sleep but he decided against that and figured maybe he'd venture about. He wasn't going somewhere as if he had something planned to do he was just walking and thinking. The drama that had been at the school had seemed to cool off and no one seemed to pay him any mind like they used to. Calnith wondered what he should do next. His old plans were tossed out the window and nothing seemed to interested anymore not even training. This was strange and his Pokemon began to get a bit worried about him, mainly Shinryu, Colossus and Cerberus. The Houndoom himself was walking beside his trainer along with Nightwing perched on his right shoulder.

Calnith then stopped for a moment and thought about what he wanted to do. Cerberus then looked up to his trainer and licked his hand to get his attention. The red haired teen looked to his Houndoom and noticed he was trying to get him to look forward. Calnith then looked up and noticed two people standing not that far from him. It was a boy and a girl and the girl seemed to be shivering like crazy. Why were they out at night without a jacket or something.

"Come on Cerberus let's see what's going on," He said as he began to walk over to there direction with the Houndoom close to him. As Calnith walked over to them the Murkrow on his shoulder started to crow as if to say hello. Honestly it was rather annoying seeing as Nightwing was on Calnith's shoulder and the Murkrow was crowing right next to his ear.

"Hello," He said as he walked over to the two with a wave. He noticed the girl's shivering was worse than he thought. "Here take this you look like you're about to freeze to death. My name's Calnith Neverwind by the way," He added as he took off his red jacket and placed it around the black haired girl. This was strange for Calnith he was acting nice, there was something wrong with him.

"What brings you two out here?" He asked as Nightwing then flew off his shoulder and landed on Cerberus' head.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Rocky Mountains

Ruby startled when Kilik shouted out "A Latias?!" Ruby rubbed the back of her head after he said cool, in a cold way though...

'Y-yeah, i saved her from a evil organization when they were chasing her, ever since then she never left.' Rube explained shyly. 'Team magma...' She then mumbled. 'Anyways! What kind of pokemon are you looking for here?' Ruby asked Kilik, after she heard Jack mumbling, but he sounded like he was not believing her, but Ruby didn't feel like convincing him.

Then suddenly, she heard a cry, a pokemon cry. 'What was that?' Ruby asked, but it was kind of a stupid question since she can hear pokemon speak, for her it wasn't a cry, for her it was a pokemon speaking. 'Hehe... Never mind...' Ruby said, following Kilik and Jack to the pokemon, was it a Deino...?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Jbsundown

Ryan had been searching for a clearing a lot longer than he had anticipated. He guessed it had been at least 2 hours since he had crash landed on the beach. He ached all over from the fall and the endless walking, it also didn't help that he had not eaten anything since leaving home about 20 hours ago.

Ryan continued searching for a clearing although, inside, he half knew that his search was all pointless. Ryan was just about to fall on his face and lie there from tiredness then he saw something up ahead. What was is?

"A cabin!" He yelled. Ryan ran towards the cabin with energy that he hadn't thought himself capable of after no food or sleep in almost an entire day. Ryan knocked on the door of the cabin. But there was no answer. Ryan tried the door. But it was locked.

"Now what." Ryan thought. "I could just lay down here and wait for someone to come by. Yes... I think I'll do that!"

So Ryan sat up against the cabin and waited. Infact he waited so long he fell asleep, into such a deep sleep however that he didn't notice the Misdreavus that was floating on the roof of the cabin just above his head.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old August 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin Ren

He blinked. Oh yeah. That bikini, while nice, definitely must have made her cold.

"Um...Yeah sure. We can leave now."

He pocketed his new pokemon and lead the way back out of the cave.

"...Looks pretty dark right now."

He turned back to Olivia. "What time is it anyways?"

If there was still time, they could probably get a pokemon for Olivia too. Otherwise they probably spent too much time in the caves for Kenshin's Lapras. Oh well. If it was too late they could get Olivia's pokemon tomorrow.
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark eventually made it to the Pokemon Center and got all of his Pokemon healed up. As per usual he let Snype out of his Pokeball and left Kara out as well. Kara quickly glanced over to Snype with a small grin on her face. Snype had no idea what the deal was but it got him kinda weirded out. She seemed to be looking at his eyes though, almost envious.

Mark didn't have much else to do and alot of the shops were pretty much closed. He'd already trained his Pokemon a decent amount for the night so all that was left was to head back to the dorms.

"I'd say we got alot done today huh guys? I bet you we can go even further tommorow! After classes, how about we go and battle a few students and put our training to the test? Maybe even catch another Pokemon!" Mark said. Snype nodded in agreement. He hadn't battled in awhile and seriously needed to get back into shape.

On the way to the Dorms, Mark noticed in the distance a Dragonite... a bit bigger then usual also. As far as Mark was concerned, there were only a few people in the academy that owned a Dragonite, And Mark had a good feeling of who this one belonged to.

"Hey Val!" Mark called out as he ran over to her.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Roberto stayed still and quiet as Lucia slept on. She always went to bed early and it was rather dark out and there wasn't much to do. The Scizor just stared at her for some time as he pondered the days' events. As he thought about all the he and his trainer had done he couldn't help but continue thinking of that gremlin that was there. That ghost was nothing but trouble, he was dead sure about that! Still, he needed to know just what plans the little cretin had. Where was his room? What was his schedule? Who were his allies? All of that had to be learned as quickly as possible if he had any chance of keeping Lucia safe. He waited for some time as Lucia stepped and he finally judged that enough time had passed before he reached over and clutched a pokeball that was on the dresser in a claw and brought it into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He opened it up and released Samuel into the room.

The dark type looked around and glanced up at Roberto, "What is the meaning of this Roberto? Are you tiring already?"

The bug shook his head, "I need to head out. Watch over Lucia until I return."

The Absol stared at him, "You're joking. I can't believe you. He is just an innocent ghost. Let me rest and do your duty."

Roberto angrily snapped his pincers, "This is my duty! I must make sure Lucia is kept safe and if it means I need to leave to better study my enemy than so be it."

With that Roberto opened the bathroom and went to the door and left the room and shut it behind him. Samuel growled, mostly at the fact he was in no condition to open doors without breaking them open and lay down on the ground as he looked at Lucia. He sure hoped that bug didn't cause too much trouble.

Roberto soon got outside and quickly spread his wings and caught a breeze and flew up onto a nearby rooftop. He quickly sprinted across them until he finally located the boy. Luckily the pokemon he had were busy practicing so he could crouch on the rooftop, watching silently. He saw the Sableye getting rather beat up and almost chuckled at the sight, but then the boy recalled the two battlers an Roberto moved quickly to stay in the shadows and followed him to the pokemon center. He stayed secluded in the trees until the boy left, once more with his Sableye and Roberto had to manuever to get back on the rooftops and then had to move along trees to follow.

The boy was heading to the dorms and then went off in another direction. Roberto still kept to the trees as he saw him approach a girl. Was this an accomplice of his? He moved in just a bit closer, enough to hear a bit of their conversation. Thankfully they were alone out here so he wouldn't have any other noises distracting him and masking their words.
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Skye

Meep, interesting name. Well, he did seem to have a habit of zoning out. Not like that bothered Skye in any way. Rama snickered at the other Pokemon coolly. He rolled his teal eyes at them discouragingly, trotting over to Skye and barking about something. Skye glanced at him and nodded. Rama snorted. ”Probably a good thing you housepets are on a leash,” he stated with a casual growl. “You wouldn’t be able to touch me if you all tried at once.” Skye rolled his eyes at his Pokemon’s cool arrogance before smiling at Meep.

“Nuh-hice to meh-meh-meet you,” he murmured, watching Fluffernut with a semblance of curiosity. “You ha-ha-have truh-hained thah-hat one weh-well.” Skye smiled at the mention of Heart though. He understood how it felt to raise babies. He glanced at the Skitty and shook his head no. “Thah-hat looks to beh-be one of theh-heh-heirs,” he replied, jerking his thumb toward where the other girls had disappeared to. Realizing the boy must have been by confused, he gently picked Rama up from the ground. The Pokemon yelped in indignation but relaxed when he realized it was just Skye. “Thih-his is Rah-Rama, my Zuh-Zorua.” He didn’t mention that he had no Pokeball.

Pala suddenly squeaked from his backpack and Skye grinned to himself as the little polar bear poked her head out. “Tha-That’s Pala, a Cuh-Cubchoo,” he explained when the beady black eyes looked at Meep. Sniffling, she waved a large furry paw.

Old August 7th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Meeptasm
Eevee of Mystery

Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

Meep nodded as he listened to Skye introducing his friends. The Pokemon he was currently holding didn't seem too fond on meeting the strangers its trainer was talking to. The one that resembled a Teddiursa, however, looked as if it was glad to meet some new friends. Heart was looking down at it and was swaying her tail in return.

"Forgive me if I come off as a little nosy," Meep apologized. "It's just that I've never seen a Pokemon native to the Unova region in my life. I can't help but admire their exotic presence. As for Fluffernut here..." He gave a quick glance over to Fluffernut, who was still performing his juggling act without trouble. "He actually taught himself the tricks that he knows. Back in Celadon, my family runs a little daycare for residents that are too busy with other business to look after their children or Pokemon, so he uses his talents to entertain everyone during the day." Returning his focus to Skye, he then reaches into his bag and pulls out two apples that he and C.J. hadn't eaten earlier, offering one to both Rama and Pala. "Anyway, I'd like to offer some apples as a gift, in honor of our new friendship! I don't know what food Pokemon from Unova prefer to eat, but I'm hoping that these will satisfy you. They were grown and picked all the way from my mother's garden in Kanto!"

Meep

Old August 7th, 2012, 10:01 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Road to/from Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charizard raised a claw to her chest in a mildly egotistical manner and snorted out black flames. She seemed proud of herself. The fire lizard fondly remembered when she had evolved. Her trainer had fangirled over her new more dragon-like appearance. It had been one of the best feelings in the world.

Haxorus didn't seem inclined to take any nonsense from a pokemon and promptly stood tall, in a rather intimidating manner, showing off it's full, battle-armor clad height and battle-axe head. It made a point to growl in a rather lone tone. However, it seemed to relax a bit after Scyher was called away.

Meanwhile, most of Valorie's pokemon seemed... confused. A handshake was a pretty human gesture. Some of Valorie's pokemon couldn't even return it if they tried. Mamoswine in particular just sort of blankly stared at Void in response. One pokemon was an exception however, and that was Dragonite. While initially confused, the large dragon pokemon reached out and took Void's hand, before pulling the other pokemon into a hug.

...Valorie's cheeks turned a light red. Well golly! I wonder where Dragonite learned that gesture! One could figure that it had hugged Valorie on more than one occasion. Regardless, Valorie turned around and pointed down the road.

"It's that way..!~ You can't miss it. It's getting late though... You know there's a pokemon center and a pokemart at the academy right?"

She paused a moment. When she continued, a smile took over her expression

"Oak Town does have really good food and drink shops and a TM store, though..! I go there sometimes to pick up a smoothie--"

She was interrupted by a familiar voice. Mark might notice that Valorie was wearing a half-cape, a common practice among dragon masters. It looked very official, not crude or home-made at all. Where... did she get that? Valorie looked up and turned her gaze towards Mark, raising a hand to wave at him. Dragonite had a much less controlled reaction.

"Hey Mark!"

The large pokemon abruptly took off as if it were a dog that had just spotted a particularly interesting looking squirrel. It stopped less than a few feet from Mark... and immediately picked him up, hugging him as if he were a long lost friend. Valorie just sort of went blank at this for a moment before glancing back at Haru.

"Sorry..."

Olivia Wolf - Beach
Olivia looked around and squinted. The sun was down completely. Yet, traces of light still littered the sky. She was trying to figure out without a clock of any sort, just by the light levels. SO HARDCORE, rite?

"Um... I'd guess... between nine and ten?"

...She then pulled up her poketch and just... checked it. Her expression glowed with satisfaction. It seemed she had been right.

"Yup!"

Just then, a male voice interrupted Olivia's thoughts. It had said hello. She looked up and around before spotting Calnith. He approached and proceeded to not only offer Olivia his jacket but go out of his way to wrap it around her without waiting for a response. Olivia's cheeks promptly turned a nice pink despite the cold. Oooh snap, bad boy steppin' all over yo' turf, Kenshin.

"Oh--thanks...~ I'm Olivia, and this is Kenshin."

She gestured at Kenshin briefly, hugging the jacket around herself. She certainly wasn't ungrateful.

"We were out enjoying the beach, and looking for Pokemon. What about you?"
Old August 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Jasmine looked over at Rama and then over to Yuri, frowning. "Jasmine, just drop it.",Yuri said. "Fine...",Jasmine said looking at the ground. Rosemary started jumping around and jumped onto Kayla's head. "Holly, I don't think you've met my pokemon yet.", Kayla said. Holly turned and looked around. She looked at Jasmine and Yuri. "Are they alright?",she asked. Kayla looked at Holly and laughed. "Don't worry. That's how Yuri stops her from getting into fights.",Kayla said. Holly looked over at them for a second before turning back to Kayla. "OK...",she said.

Kayla giggled and took Rosemary off of her head. "This little cutie is Rosemary!",she said. Rosemary jumped out of her arms and landed on Holly's shoulder. "Hello!",Rosemary said. Holly looked at her and smiled. "She's so cute",she said, petting Rosemary on the head. Rosemary purred and snuggled up to Holly. "It looks like she likes you! But then again, she likes everybody!",Kayla said, laughing a little. Molly came out of her pokeball yawning. "Hello, everybody...",she said. Yuri looked up, wagging her tail, before turning her attention back to Jasmine. Rosemary looked at Molly and raised a paw in greeting. "Hi!",she said. Jasmine looked up and frowned. "Hi...",she said, kicking at the ground. "Don't mind her. She's just in a bad mood.",Yuri said, still biting on Jasmine's tail. "Yeah she's just a little miss grumpy pants!",Rosemary said. "I'm not in the mood, Rosemary.",Jasmine said. Kayla laughed a little, while Holly kept petting Rosemary.

Old August 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

As Mark ran over to Valorie, he noticed that her Dragonite was actually heading toward him. He remembered that Dragonite saw him as a father like figure. Snype jumpped off of Mark's shoulder so that he wouldn't be in the way and Kara flew a bit of a distance as well. Mark quickly stopped in his tracks as Dragonite pulled him into a big hug. He couldn't help but smile. Dragonite was such a peaceful giant and still had the personality of a young child. It was cute.

"Haha, I missed you to Dragonite!" Mark said happily. He looked down at Valorie and quickly noticed she was wearing a half cape.

"Hey! I like the new look Val! Dunno why but the cape really suits you! Reminds me alot of Lance... where did you get it?" Mark asked, still being hugged by Dragonite. He looked over to Haru, of course not knowing who he was. He would have waved but his hands weren't exactly free from the hug.

Snype looked up at Dragonite and waved at her.

(In Box)
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:37 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Calnith Sol NeverWind Location-Beach:

"Well it's nice to meet you Olivia and Kenshin," Calnith said with a smile as he then pet his Houndoom. He wondered why they were out so late wearing so little. Must have been enjoying themselves so much they lost track of time or something. There was a nice breeze that blew some of his hair into his face. The memory of catching KingClaw popped back up into his head when he looked at the ocean water. Man was that such a long time ago and a lot of things had changed this then.

"It seems a bit late to be enjoying the beach anymore and when it comes to pokemon I've heard there are Tynamos around here which are pretty strong Pokemon since they can avoid their type weakness with their levitate ability," He commented as he thought about it. Catching a Tynamo would probably help deversitise his team but he already had enough Pokemon to train. He was lost in his thoughts for a moment almost forgetting what Olivia had asked.

"Oh me? I'm just having a stroll around the island before I go back to the academy and go to sleep. Recently though my Metang evolved and I caught a Skorupi," The red haired teen said as he released the newly evolved Metagross and the newly caught Skorupi. As the Metagross appeared it looked to Olivia with a bored expression on its face before it then tucked it's legs in and floated over to Calnith. Calnith then stepped onto the Metagross now floating a bit above the ground with it. "This is Colossus and the Skorupi is Razor," He said introducing his Pokemon.

"So find any good Pokemon?" He asked as Colossus then started to spin around like a top just to annoy Calnith. The Metagross stopped once Calnith stomped on his head.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 8th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Skye

Ellie looked at the two girls and mewled patiently. 'Where would you like me to put you?" Then she mentally facepalmed, realizing that they likely couldn't understand he r. She pointed her tail toward the doors, trying to get them to point at it.

Meanwhile Pala squealed with joy, stealing the apple from Meep. Instantly the sound of delighted chewing could be heard. Skye laughed and nodded his thanks. Rama huffed at the food and planted it in his trainer's free hand. Not without disinfectant. This was apparently human grown after all. Skye nodded apologetically now and gestured to see if Meep wanted to follow the girls inside.

Old August 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Holly stared at Ellie, tilting her head kind of confused. Molly looked over at Ellie and and thought for a second. "You can put them on the bed.",she said, yawning a little. Holly looked over at her for a second and nodded. Kayla looked over at Holly for a second. Then she turned over to Yuri and Jasmine. "If I let go of your tail, do you promise to behave?", Yuri asked. Jasmine looked at her and rolled her eyes. "OK fine. Just let go of me already. My tail's falling asleep.", she said. Yuri nodded and released her grip on Jasmine's tail, yawning a little. "Never do that again.",Jasmine said. "Learn how to behave and we'll see.",Yuri said. Rosemary yawned and jumped onto Holly's head, curling up to go to sleep. Holly reached up to pet her.

Old August 8th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Roberto watched silently as the big dragon hugged the boy and the pokemon and trainers began to interact with each other. The Scizor just watched silently for a few seconds before his eyes narrowed in on the girl. He looked over every inch of her. He studied her height, weight, her hair, her clothing, her body posture, her facial features, everything. He then studied her pokemon making sure to memorize their species as well as any distinctive features he could find. He felt a breeze go through the trees as he reinforced his grip on the bark. Dragons, never good. This girl seemed to be a dragon-type trainer and those were always the worst. Whenever a human specialized in one type of pokemon they would know all of their capabilities as well as know how to best train them.

It was obvious know that the two knew each other very well and there was no doubt that the girl was an ally of his, and if that was so then she was an enemy of Lucia's. His frown grew as he calculated the distance. Could he be able to fire a Hyper Beam at the group and at least give them a warning? No. He knew there were rules in this academy and he didn't want to do anything too drastic that would force Lucia to be expelled. He would just sort this information in his head for now and head back to Samuel and tell him what he had witnessed.

He had moved and was ready to open his wings when suddenly the branch under him gave way with a loud snap and he fell for a bit before he reached out with his pincer and gripped the tree tightly. His heart beat in his chest as he mentally berated himself. It had been far too long since he had tried to spy on others. He needed to get out of there. The breeze was still there though so he opened his wings and glided through the trees and managed to get onto a strong branch and ran through the trees, making sure to keep his wings open in case another branch broke under him. He couldn't believe that he had just gave away his cover! He had acted like an initiate back there! He finally slowed down as he found his way onto a rooftop of one of the dorms and panted softly as doubled over. He really needed to train tomorrow, most definitely.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here