• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Alright, I'm so pumped up right now, I could totally eat a fish stick sandwich burrito...! (Is that even a real thing?)

Yes, it is. You take toasted fish sticks, place them inbetween bread, then put that on a tortilla. Then you add mustard, pickles, nacho cheese, and fruit rollups to make a fish stick sandwich burrito.

And let me tell you, it is gross. Couldn't even swallow a bite.

BTW, everyone, I've posted the IC thread. It just needs to get approved, so it should be up soon!

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
*Bump, Bump*

Kay, the IC is actually up now! So get to posting! :D

*Bump, Bump*

Kay, the IC is actually up now! So get to posting! :D

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Woohoo! So happy this started. Kept my first post fairly short due to it kind of being an introduction post. I made two assumptions that I hope are ok? First: Just wanted to check that you did expect us to already be in the room, correct Jacinth? Second: I added nameplates to the table, just like any "International Conference". :P Hope that's ok.

Last edited:

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Yep, the nameplates are cool. :) And yeah, you would already be in the room, I guess. unless you didn't want it that way. It's all cool.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I wanted to ask, is it okay if I post like Brianna is the last in arriving, and when she enters everyone keeps an awkward silence as they all stare at her?

'Cause that would be awesome :3

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Nothing worse than a head of wet hair plastered to your face. :P

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Especially not in front of your new coworkers XD

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I just have a feeling that Nikolai is going to want to literally kill Eve one day. :P

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
:P Probably. Or at least pick her brain first. He's probably going to at least start by blowing smoke in her face. LOL he has no respect for authority.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Awkward Brianna is awkward :3

Anyways, let's begin a true talk about the Role-Play with these small topics!
-Which character (apart from yours) do you like the most?
--Do you think we should visit a region other than Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova?
---What do you think this weird Pokemon is?

As for my answers:
- I just love Claire*'s and Fuyu's!
-- We should go to Poketopia, and then the weird Pokemon begins attacking the park... that would be so awesome!!!
--- My first guess was MissingNo., but I'm not sure about that.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Huh I like Claire's... and I want to see Ray's before I'm sure.

Poketopia would be rather awesome... but so would Sevii Islands.

I'm withholding speculation :D

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
I like mine the best! :D

... Oh... Apart from mine.

Tie between Vato's and Fuyu's. Nicolae is just FABULOUS. 'Nuff said.

And Brianna has my name. :P

I want us to visit Almia. Then we could visit crazy, emotionally scarred Ben in his mental hospital. XD

And I will not say what I think the pokemon is, because I will be right. And I don't want to spoil it for everyone.

But do you want me to tell you all what it is? It just depends on what you want.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love Vato's character, she just makes me laugh like crazy for some reason. So awkward.

I really like the idea of visiting Ben in the mental hospital! Maybe the Pokemon should come back to finish him off. :P

I want to know, and I have my suspicions as to what it is. I look forward to the mystery being revealed in time however. So maybe let us find out organically as the story unfolds. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I agree with Claire on that. And why does everyone like Nikolai? He's a total jerk. Lol

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I didn't thought Brianna would have fans, lol.

She's actually based of one of my friends who's pretty awkward.
But she knows I often base characters of her for comics or stories I write.
She's cool with that.
But whenever she reads them, she says "I'm not that awkward!!1!" :P

Anyways, I'd love visiting Almia, it's my favourite region from a side series/spin-off, after Poketopia, of course.

And, I'm not sure why I like Nikolai... but he seems pretty badass :P

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I often use my friends as inspiration for my characters also. They just don't know it. :P I also use the Myers-Briggs Indicator to think of original personalities for my characters. That way I can keep them somewhat grounded in real life and still give me artistic freedom.

I would be lying if I didn't say that Eve is actually based on me to an extent. Her personality type shares many similarities of mine and is based on the personality types found within "Psychological Types" by Carl Jung.

Nikolai intrigues me because I perceive him as a deeper character. There is a lot more going on than what he shows. He almost strikes me as Moriarty like. I enjoy those type of characters, being a big Sherlock fan myself. :D

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Nikolai was based off of Sherlock. My characters are part of my personality, like one part expanded on. They also are based a bit on my friends, who are relatively weird in their ownways. Also certain shows and songs are influencing them heavily. But yes there is more to Nikolai. He just isnt good at.showing anything that makes him.seem like a good person.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hehe, Sherlock had a bit of a bearing on Eve's creation also. I wanted to see what I could make by crossing Sherlock, Spock, and myself into one character. :P

*Puts on nerd hat* :D

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I just need to get this off my chest
-I Hate Nikolai!-
I used to like him, but with Fuyu's recent post, god, he's such a jerk!
Well, now that I got rid of that, great post Fuyu! :D

Back