The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)
Pokemon Enexta Version 1 25.00%
Pokemon Apexin Version 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Rick1234
Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium Version.

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
The first character of the game is finally done!
No default name so far and no back story but. Here she is :D
Main Pokemon-Raichu.
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	283626_512352955446459_2017148026_n.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	65546
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Rick1234

So I got more to reveal about the story line. There are protecters of legendary pokemon. Each assigned by type (Some by the way they act.) Spoilers about specific people click if you want to see.
Spoiler:
Giovanni (One of the main characters) is the good guy. He is the protecter of Deoxys. You will meet him in a cave and he speaks about deoxys and how he found where he lies. He protects the cave until you defeat the 4th gym leader. At which Cyrus captures and uses a replica of Deoxys to force others and pokemon to work for him creating his own world. Me and a friend are still working on this. Till next time!
Old August 7th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Soar
n00b

Nature: Lonely
What is thee base ROM for this?
Also, will it be GBA ROM or DS ROM?
Old August 8th, 2012, 08:07 AM
pkmn.master
Hobbyist Game Developer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soar View Post
What is thee base ROM for this?
Also, will it be GBA ROM or DS ROM?
This isn't a ROM hack. Look at the thread you are in next time. It makes developers very angry when you call their fangame a ROM hack, since making fangames with RMXP/Gamemaker/etc. requires a bit more skill.
Old August 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Rick1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmn.master View Post
This isn't a ROM hack. Look at the thread you are in next time. It makes developers very angry when you call their fangame a ROM hack, since making fangames with RMXP/Gamemaker/etc. requires a bit more skill.
Thanks for telling him that. My internet was out so I was un-able to view my stuff until it came back.
Old August 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Tigerkit300

I can help with Mapping, I've worked with RMXP for awhile now.

Old August 8th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Rick1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit300 View Post
I can help with Mapping, I've worked with RMXP for awhile now.
Really? That would be great! I am always looking for a mapper. I will have to see some work. Though. I will send you the tilesets I am using and you make a map so I can see. I will message you my tileset.
Old August 9th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Rick1234

So sense I have officially given up on online battling. I am now going to work on the game more. I might sway away still but I have time and I am going to use it. I also have high school starting up at the end of August so I have to start buckling down when that comes up. So updates will be slim. If the work is not done I get after school so I will have to do work first. But I do have another update. Mostly ALL the trainer battles have been re-added into the game! Some maps HAD to be made bigger :C Which caused that space to look empty but I filled it with grass. All the connections are made. I have to work on the Metadata. And I still have no clue how to make the starting over switch send me home. Which I wish I could figure it out but I still cannot.
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Rick1234

She is finally getting worked on! Yay!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Rick1234

New supporter bar and logo just in!
Old August 13th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Rick1234

Nothing for updates :/ All I can say is I know now I am just going to do one big release of the game when it is finished.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Rick1234

So I had the thread unlocked for now. I have found a ton of unused Fakemon (Fake pokemon) That I have decided to put in the game. Thanks to Neoriceisgood I have some more to add in. Sadly I don't have a cry maker. :/ I am working on finding on though. Ton's of stuff has been done (Not in game) but mostly sprite work and Fakemon gathering. I have found over 20 fakemon to work on for now. And with neoriceisgood's Pokedex I have some more that I can add in. With the accept ion of making the sprites more modern.
Spoiler:

This pokemon is what I call Steling. A steel and Normal type pokemon.

Spoiler:

This sprite is still in work but it is one fakemon that will be in game. I had a name for it but I am going to change it soon enough. It's name for now is Psybuck.

There is one more Evolution after those two but it is not yet complete. The final is the most difficult part out of the three.
Spoiler:

These are the three together. I can't translate Japanese. So I have no clue what the text here say's.
I forgot to add in the 2 set's of Starters I have. The water type and the Fire Type
I hate the top set So I am using the bottom 2 instead. I am going to look for a replacement for the Grass type.

The new main legendary has yet to be thought of. I am going to make a post when I find one suitable for the name.

Edit: Once the poll ends depending on the name of the game the legendary will be chosen. I have 2 in mind and both at which fit the game name well. Hopefully I get some votes.

Last edited by Rick1234; September 2nd, 2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Rick1234

Noted today through a bunch of request: Make a online battle/Trade/Egg swap/ Anything involving online Script. This will be in game :D Sometime Once I find a great scripter.
Old September 20th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Rick1234

So I have been sick and been focusing on school lately. I am not giving up on this idea guys I am feeling better but I am gonna stop my progress on this and I think make it more different. I am not sure what I am going to do I have 3 idea's in my head and I want to do them all. But I don't know what to do for now. I will tell more when I can and or when I decide on the idea's.
Old September 21st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Rick1234

I've decided to put this project on hold. I am doing another project that involves the Hoenn Region. It's not going to be up for a while. There will be 2 games. Each holding a different story line. 1 about being a member on Team Aqua and one about Team Magma. I will continue this once those 2 are complete.
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:43 PM
Ivee
Ask me about Trailblazer :3

Nature: Naive
It's bad form to just use random Fakemon you've found instead of creating your own.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:24 AM
Rick1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivee View Post
It's bad form to just use random Fakemon you've found instead of creating your own.
I've noted that a couple times. I am gonna make a few of my own. Erase some of which I don't want.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 09:00 AM
Rick1234

Which version is better? 1 or 2 I messed up and foolishly did 1 as a different arm Style. But Which is better?

Style 1:
Spoiler:

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	3
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	66058

Style 2:
Spoiler:

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	2
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	66059

These are made by me. I used some original color's and some from others.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 11:14 AM
Rick1234

The new Professor is complete. Her name is Prof.Magnolia.
Magnolia V.S.:
Spoiler:

Name:	face-Magnolia.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	66062

Magnolia in Battle:
Spoiler:

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	66061

Please don't steal.
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
One small Task... Where in credits been something about me? I do for you remakes of Music.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Fire Flyy
metaphysical poet

Nature: Sassy
yeah I'd agree with Ivee, plus the artists may not want you using their fakemon, some get especially angry over it...

the artist of your starters sold all her fakes, so the people that own them now probably wouldn't want to find you using them in a game since they paid for them
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Anglican
Some Game Developer

Nature: Calm
This is looking impressive
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:10 AM
Rick1234

I have changed my Mind about Fakemon. I don't really update this but credits do go to Ksiazek Bartlomiej for the music. I am sorry for not updating this I will do it later.
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:16 AM
Ksiazek Bartlomiej
Rejishan awake...

Nature: Hardy
Ok... Also you do not said me what from RSE you want to remix... Also i do for you extends.
- During Centuries... Whole worlds try keep in survive... Beafore the space start existing... In chaos eye appeared two eggs... One of mighty pokemon Arceus... Secound with less known Rejishan... Those two pokemon start build their worlds in other warps... Rejishan lose him mission... And undone world named now was TORN WORLD where now live Giratina... Arceus create world with Pokemons where live everywhere alongside with humans... What do Arceus after fail of Rejishan? He give him able to live in him world... But Rejishan want create something which been himself... And from biggest dessert upper than Unova Region start creating new region... This region is Thonsu... New species of Pokemons start locate at their region... Arceus fell angry... But forgive Rejishan and make with him friendship... But now... Is no one know... Rejishan hide in human body... Human name of Thonsu Creator is Sir Allan Newlight... - MYTH ABOUT REJISHAN (Pokemon Dirty Sun plot)

MY MUSIC SHOP - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296954
Old October 1st, 2012, 07:35 AM
Rick1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
Ok... Also you do not said me what from RSE you want to remix... Also i do for you extends.
It's on your wall you saw it xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here