The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:21 AM
NixChill
Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
hard to believe that primape is back! he has not been seen since the first season! really crossing my fingers that lapras, butterfree and pidgeot will return as well! but I don't see no bulbasaur, muk, noctowl, swellow, totodile, sceptile or snorlax. maybe their just not in the picture.....
but if you look closely you will see tracy right next to heracross. he will probably return. maybe brock will return too!
the pokemon most exciting to see? torkoal, because I loved how he use to be so clumsy! it would be great to see him in action again! i wonder how ash's unova pokemon will react to the others.......
I would like to see scraggy go head to head with one of ash's fighting types like primape or heracross. that would be just completely awesome.......
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:33 AM
SneakerTheOtter
Otter Power!

Nature: Mild
Lapras, Butterfree, and Pidgeot are the only ones I didn't see. Even Charizard made an appearance, as did Primeape (yay!)

I reckon they'll be used in the World Tournament like they were in some of the regional leagues - the team changes every battle, and he ends up using most of the ones he owns.
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:28 AM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
I think I'm gonna love Piplup and Oshawott's bickering haha :D

And Charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!! :D
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
PokeGeisha
Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to PokeGeisha
Aww I love Primeape!! the next one i hope for is Pidegot Since Ash told him he would promise him he would come back for him .-.

My Fc- 5258 0048 9828
Battles, Trades, Fun♥

Old August 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
hey just thinking maybye pidgeot got in such a bad mood that ash didnt get back that in a special of conquest

it joins the flying nation and fights ash

and the flying nation gives ash a braviary for it

just an idea

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
hey just thinking maybye pidgeot got in such a bad mood that ash didnt get back that in a special of conquest

it joins the flying nation and fights ash

and the flying nation gives ash a braviary for it

just an idea
We are not in Conquest, y'know?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:01 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
i meant as in an anemie special

cant wait to see sceptile again

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Soar
n00b

Nature: Lonely
It would be amazing if Ash got back his first season pokemon! It would be especially cool if he did another season with them !!
Old August 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soar View Post
It would be amazing if Ash got back his first season pokemon! It would be especially cool if he did another season with them !!
That would be boring... we have already seen them in one season, why to bring them back for more than a cameo?
Not to mention it would discriminate the new Pokémon...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM
gameshark54
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
This is probably just to satisfy the cravings of the old fans. I predict that the old Pokemon will see some action in the World Tournament so the writers can focus on the newer Pokemon for the Unova league.

As always I'm hoping to see more of Torkoal, but I really hope good ol' Charizard will get a nice battle in as well. It looks like that just might happen, given his prominence in that short little scene. I expect him to be incredibly powerful; God knows how long he's been training. I'd like to see Pokemon such as Muk, Kingler, and Primeape fight as well.
unfortunately, if you don't remember, some of ash's awsome pokemon were given away or released, like butterfree, aipom, laparas, haunter, larvatar, pidgeot and, oh yeah, PRIMEAPE. Just sad isn't it. but I'm with you the only ones that he probably will never see again are butterfree and aipom (sinced it evolved and was traded to dawn(not in that order)).
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Ash didn't techinqueally own Haunter or Larvitar. That aside this thread hasn't been posted in for several months. That being said it is considered topic revival. If you wish to create a new thread on this you are more than welcome though.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here