• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

odd things that you've noteced o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
like you know weird things like how evil speled backwords is live
so dose that mean we should live evil?
see! it's weird!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
That is a little bit odd.Should'nt this be in Daily Chit Chat.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I saw a car drive down my street!

Oh wait...

Seriously though, I've seen someone walk through revolving doors over and over again o.O
Maybe they were lost...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
yah, that's weird. o.O

and revolving doors are fun!!! :)

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
okay so my bathroom has two doors: one on the left and one of the right, the one on the right leds to my bed room and the one on my left leads to my grandmothers room. ANyway so after i'm done useing the bathroom for anything the door is always open on my left and as soon as i exit towards the right door, the left door imedetly closes...it's the freakiest thing 0_o;;

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
scary, how old is you house?
that might be the thing, my house dose something simaler, and it's about 90 years old!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
it's about 70, the ppl who used to live in my house, were extreamly rich and their duaghter was extreamly spoiled so when we came to the house they had left over toys EVERYWHERE xD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
yah, that really is weird, but the longet word in the englesh langwege has over 1000 letters in it XD

(bad spelling)

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
something else thats weird: Mcdonalds, they've been causeing more than a 1000 amaricens out there diabetes and overweight problems, they see these things and yet they don't do anything-another thing i notced, they don't say anywhere that they love their customers XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Lizzie said:
something else thats weird: Mcdonalds, they've been causeing more than a 1000 amaricens out there diabetes and overweight problems, they see these things and yet they don't do anything-another thing i notced, they don't say anywhere that they love their customers XD

the question is....

do they?

XD

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
Years
I get the someone watching you in the mirror feeling. I think it's something to do with the fact that you're actually staring at yourself, but your mind doesn't really comprehend this, so you just feel like you're being watched... I dunno.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
lol actuely i was kinda seriouse about that, i felt as if someone were right behind me, i guess your right about how the mind doesn't comprhend it, but still, it's freaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back