Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 8th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
Yeah, you should swap codes. That way SBURB can link you all in a chain~

But you don't have to make up some code and write it out, just mention that you swap codes.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old August 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Terrible post... I hope you guys can forgive me. To clarify Vieve did start/complete the download of the Server File in this most recent post of mine.

THE EXTREMELY JEALOUS PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Old August 9th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Can I even assume that she begun installing it, or do you want me to wait for Evan? (I might wait anyways xD)

¤
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
You wont have to wait much longer, hopefully. Typing up a post now! I think she did begin installation, judging by Retros Posts.

EDIT: Sorry for a really short post. I didn't have much to do.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!

Last edited by Lt. Col. Fantastic; August 9th, 2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old August 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Can I even assume that she begun installing it, or do you want me to wait for Evan? (I might wait anyways xD)
Yes, I meant installation in my last post. Ugh.

Old August 9th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Yeah, you should swap codes. That way SBURB can link you all in a chain~

But you don't have to make up some code and write it out, just mention that you swap codes.
Ah okay, just wanted to get that cleared out just in case. Well in my next post I'll be sure to include that then.

Short posts are good if they have quality, so it's all good...in my perspective.
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:06 AM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
I posted.

Nothing too meaningful really… just wanted to make something humorous about how Rampage is getting on Ricardo's nerves… I hope it's not too convoluted.

And I think I may have bunnied viralBlaster a bit, but I think it fits…
Old August 9th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Hahhaha I was worried and ran to the IC when you said you bunnied VB but that was just awesome XD

And great, CF is back in the memo :} Time to post...

¤
Old August 9th, 2012, 02:28 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Quote:
Hahhaha I was worried and ran to the IC when you said you bunnied VB but that was just awesome XD

And great, CF is back in the memo :} Time to post...
I thought you would like it…
Old August 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Pretty late reply, since I was going to reply around 7...xD in my time that is. I found it hilarious that 2 minutes right after I logged out, drunk had posted...such a coincidence.

Now that I got that out of my system, it's time to keep posting it up! I actually found what happened to VB very funny, in my opinion. First time I've laughed in ages.
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Auuugh, I was interrupted yesterday when I had written half the post >.< No can do. I'll rewrite it now.

¤
Old August 10th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Posted!! Woop woop!

Spoiler:
I can't wait until I alchemize all kinds of gunblades...I already have an idea for one! alchimizing is gonna be sweet.

I don't really know what I'm gonna prototype with though...ideas...ideas...oh!

Spoiler:
Would a kefka sprite be too much like calsprite? I don't want some incessant bwooping for the rest of the rp X| Oh, and I read all the way up to Hivebent.

Old August 10th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

I remember when ever I would write up a post, and right when I click to post it, it says I have to log in..and then I log in wrong, and then the next time I do, everything is erased. Hahaha xD

I was going to end the post with opening the lid but, I thought that would be too fast....wanted to enjoy doing some things to his house before moving on, along with the panic. Also, there's a few ideas I might use for the Kernelsprite, since Ricardo already has a living thing to prototype it with...I think. :o)
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Posted!! Woop woop!

Spoiler:
I can't wait until I alchemize all kinds of gunblades...I already have an idea for one! alchimizing is gonna be sweet.

I don't really know what I'm gonna prototype with though...ideas...ideas...oh!

Spoiler:
Would a kefka sprite be too much like calsprite? I don't want some incessant bwooping for the rest of the rp X| Oh, and I read all the way up to Hivebent.
Swordkind is fine, even though it is a bit unoriginal ;p Dave had that. Gunbladekind could be a bit narrow... unless you alchemize new weapons using your Revolver Gunblade as base! But Swordkind will do fine ^^

and what's a kefka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
I remember when ever I would write up a post, and right when I click to post it, it says I have to log in..and then I log in wrong, and then the next time I do, everything is erased. Hahaha xD

I was going to end the post with opening the lid but, I thought that would be too fast....wanted to enjoy doing some things to his house before moving on, along with the panic. Also, there's a few ideas I might use for the Kernelsprite, since Ricardo already has a living thing to prototype it with...I think. :o)
Oh god, you're doing Gamzee's smiley. HONK

No need to rush, that's right ;) let them talk for a bit~

¤
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:20 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

@Otherworld: Sorry I didn't finish this earlier, but here's an outline of what my room's supposed to look like.
(I basically wanted something big enough so that all the machines would fit in one room, but I placed the machines where you said you did.)
Spoiler:

What rich people's rooms look like… I think:

Blue lines = windows (the big one is closed, and Ricardo never goes out to his balcony)
Grey stuff = SBURB machines
Doors should be fairly obvious, I think.
And I forgot to write that there is a plasma screen TV in on the wall in fron of my bed (as in, below it…)

In other news, I'll post soon… ish.
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Kefka is the bad guy in FF6. (Vinnie is a big FF fan so he'd porbably have a kefka action figure, like his gunblade.) He's a nihilistic sadist that dresses as a clown and basically turns into a god and destroys the world. All because its funny. He says funny things and pretty much makes fun of how insurperior everyone is to him. As I say this I start to realize he is pretty OP. So I'll just do something else.

And oh yeah, Dave's 1/2 swordkind is sorta different...right? Well, I'll probably only use gunblades anyway, so I'll just change it. I can alchemize new stuff with the Revolverblade (thats its name from now on) base.

Old August 10th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

I just said Swordkind was fine O_o

And the sprite wouldn't become Kefka if he tossed in a Kefka-toy. Because it's just a toy! It would become a sprite that thinks it is Kefka and talks a bit crazy and sadistically but who really hasn't got many powers beyond his talking~ That would be fun ;) would rather make your sprite a bit underpowered ^^ but that would make the RP more fun! Until Vieve prototypes with something that makes him a bit more useful, of course :3

Also, coupled with the Aspect I've planned for Vinnie, it could become pretty fun. Not to mention how awesome the imps could look if I'm allowed to base my ideas on this picture:

Spoiler:

Or, uh, is this better? I have no idea, so...

Spoiler:

But your choice ;)

¤
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk ¬_¬ View Post
@Otherworld: Sorry I didn't finish this earlier, but here's an outline of what my room's supposed to look like.
(I basically wanted something big enough so that all the machines would fit in one room, but I placed the machines where you said you did.)
Spoiler:

What rich people's rooms look like… I think:

Blue lines = windows (the big one is closed, and Ricardo never goes out to his balcony)
Grey stuff = SBURB machines
Doors should be fairly obvious, I think.
And I forgot to write that there is a plasma screen TV in on the wall in fron of my bed (as in, below it…)

In other news, I'll post soon… ish.
Oh ok, I see now. If you like, I can redo the post and somehow put all the machines in one spot! Or we could just get some grist and move them if Ricardo wants them inside his room.~

@Red - Oh yes, Gamzee's! >;o)
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Heres my room, retro!
(Don't make fun of it, I had to draw this on a touchscreen...with my fingers. And its probably huge, being a screen capture and all)

Spoiler:

And I'll probably post sometime around 11 pm. Thats when I have a chance. (band camp takes foreeeeevvvvveeeeer)

Last edited by Lt. Col. Fantastic; August 10th, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Guys. I have mentioned at some point that you are all amazing RPers, right? If not, let me just do that again.

*does that*

There. Now I should perhaps go to bed for today.

*doesn't go to bed, reads new post in IC instead*

¤
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

I hope I managed to get Fluffricksprite's character right. I really had no idea what he might say, so I decided to let him speak a bit...and not sure about his actions either. Just thought up something he might have done.

It's pretty short, but the fight seems longer than the last one. ^^; Hopefully it's not as dull.

EDIT: THANKS A BUNCH. It helps to get motivated.~~
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
Heres my room, retro!
(Don't make fun of it, I had to draw this on a touchscreen...with my fingers. And its probably huge, being a screen capture and all)

Spoiler:

And I'll probably post sometime around 11 pm. Thats when I have a chance. (band camp takes foreeeeevvvvveeeeer)
Yay, thanks for this!

Awh, thanks Red!

Now let me read the IC while I have time to. I'll be posting later tonight because I'm not even suppose to be on the computer right now. (sooo much stuff to do)

Old August 10th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Alright Red, I'll go with my original plans. Swordkind and kefka toy it is! And an underpowered sprite sounds alright to me, we become gods, right? Pfft who needs a lame drug running grandpa sprite.

And thanks for the support Red! Gonna start up a new post Retro!

Old August 11th, 2012, 03:55 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Just posted…

I'm sorry is it's sub-par. My head's killing me right now. Remember kids, drinking is DUMB. @_@
Old August 12th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Haha, I hear you, drunk! Speaking of which, I'll get drunk tonight and prolly won't post. Tomorrow I'll be able to post. But after that I'm afraid I have to give a heads up that I might not be online every day. I'll try to, and I want you to know that if I don't log in for one or two days, it means that I am literally busy and away from home doing university stuff taking care of the new students - it does not mean that I intend to leave this RP :>

¤
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here