The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Triados
Beginning Trainer

Can someone help me with this?

I downloaded the file and the VBA 1.72 but when i tryed to start the game, i got the message "No Image found" and "Unsupported Filetype". I then changed the ending from .isf to .rom and since then i got a white screen.
I've already tried everything, changing save type to 128k, activating real time clock and even changing the gameboy settings.
Is there anything i have missed with this? o.O
I apologise, if I forgott my manners and say "Thank you" to all who even take the time to read this. =)
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell

Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
Hey, umm i got a question.
I just downloaded this hack and started playing it.
It's a really nice hack but somewhat confusing.
So this egg i got at the start i evolved it and everything, but got Kajilianth instead of secretegg and now i can't get hyperegg and evolve it with my stone.
Any idea what happened?
Old July 30th, 2012, 06:33 AM
krisye

Thanks for answering my prev question, I've got another one now

luvdisc would evolve in this game, got it level 72 now, am i in need of a stone?

(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...rdlm6.png(/IMG)

Last edited by krisye; July 31st, 2012 at 05:19 AM.
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
9steele9
Beginning Trainer

where do i find turmur? I've check everywhere on google, and can't find any information on how to actually catch Turmur.
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:33 PM
TheV909
Beginning Trainer

Hmmm, interestingly enough my programs I usually use with IPS files are all now coming up with error messages saying that I need a program that will run compatibly with my 64 bit version of windows.. I've never had this problem before. I'm going to assume it's a great story though and a great game!! :p
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:20 AM
krisye

Ehhr... Luvdisc, cause of evolution...?

(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...rdlm6.png(/IMG)

Last edited by krisye; July 31st, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:45 AM
keanereader
Beginning Trainer

So, I came back here after running into the Necropolis hub glitch, but I can't download the bug fix on the first page. It shows "Attachment 64040" linked but it takes me to "invalid attachment". Where's the download?
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Z1001
Pokemon Snakewood Master

Nature: Brave
can someone pleaseeee post a guide for the item exchange change CANOT figure it out : (

Last edited by Z1001; July 31st, 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 03:20 AM
starmansully

i think i found a glitch. After i went threw the sewers it was like Ever Granda city was broken. i couldn't go into the pokemon center, the cave, or the elate four's building

i just went to sootopolis and there is no way to go i am surrounded by water and there is nothing in the pokemon center

Last edited by starmansully; August 1st, 2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:22 PM
bulltank98
Beginning Trainer

i can't play the game my computor wan't late me play was rong
Old August 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
skatem0b
Beginning Trainer

My game freezes when I'm leaving Oldale Town.
The last thing I see is "Deathcaller ??? sent out Sneasel". Then the game freezes. I tried out different emulators and different roms, but everytime I get this error.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:57 PM
saccularius
Beginning Trainer

for some reason senex doesnt appear in the asimov's gym. do i need a newer version of the game? and how to i patch it in without losing my saves? Please help me.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
bulltank98
Beginning Trainer

i downlonded it riht sorry i can't spell but why can't i play the game
Old August 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
elbarr
Beginning Trainer

Ahm sir im new here and i finish the elite four when the credits done it appear in the menu of my vbag and i play again no save files to load
help plss
Old August 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM
saccularius
Beginning Trainer

this was a GREAT hack...kinda sad to finish it.
Old August 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
salazard
Beginning Trainer

hey cuterline ive downloaded the zip and i have a vba but it wont play when i click on it it just gives me a blank screen
Old August 5th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Fengar
Unhatched Egg

Can't help with any questions about glitches or save files as I have no experience with that, but I'll answer what I can. Also have no idea how to evolve Luvdisc, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Man i just finished the storyline found trick master but i can't find landon and may has anyone found them ?
You freed them in the Necropolis and I believe that's all you see of them except for in the Lilycove Museum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9steele9 View Post
where do i find turmur? I've check everywhere on google, and can't find any information on how to actually catch Turmur.
You get him at the end of the trading chain (check further below in this, I'm giving a guide of what I remember).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1001 View Post
can someone pleaseeee post a guide for the item exchange change CANOT figure it out : (
I apologize in advance that these will be a bit vague, been awhile since I did these.
Spoiler:
You get the Mush Mask, Don't remember where the first one is but I didn't have any problems finding it and there's actually 2 in the game, the second is in the ocean, have to go through one of the dive spots to get to it.

Take the Mush Mask to a guy on one of the routes below Fortree City to get the Deodorant. I believe he's near the zombie tied to the sign.

Go to Dewford and give the Deodorant to one of the guys stopping you from talking to the 2 trainers that were in shock or something like that, in one of the buildings.

He will, I believe, give you the Spark Token (sorry if I'm wrong, may have this slightly out of place). Take it to Count D in Fortree for a special pet, then go to Fort Draco to hatch it into a Shinx which should be holding the Cat's Eye.

Take the Cat's Eye to the girl in the sewers saying she loves Shinx, I believe she was somewhere on the right side.

I may be missing a step here, can't remember though. But I believe she gives you the Pachi Sword which you take to Don Pachi (I think that's his name? ) On Mount Chimney, head up to where you fought the Deadly Seven for the first time out of Calm, then, after leaving the cave, go left.

He'll give you the Hijike Bird which you take to a guy near the end of the rapids by Pacifidlog Town, he's near the top border.

he should give you some wing which you take to the Meatfather. When you take it to him you'll fight Turmur and that's its end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saccularius View Post
for some reason senex doesnt appear in the asimov's gym. do i need a newer version of the game? and how to i patch it in without losing my saves? Please help me.
Ya, you have an old version I assume.
Old August 9th, 2012, 05:52 AM
ShadowCurse
Beginning Trainer

How do I go about installing this ?? I'm on a Mac and all I get in the .zip is 2 word doc's (Achievements and the Interview) and a .ips file. I'm guessing I do something with the .ips, can someone tell me what I do with it ? Thanks.
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
Spoiler:
you can get a mush mask from a guy in the pokemon center in the first city

Old August 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Anyone tried using an evolutionary stone on Hyper Egg? The results are... interesting, to say the least.
Old August 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCurse View Post
How do I go about installing this ?? I'm on a Mac and all I get in the .zip is 2 word doc's (Achievements and the Interview) and a .ips file. I'm guessing I do something with the .ips, can someone tell me what I do with it ? Thanks.
I will send you a PM with more information. I will note in this post that the IPS file must be patched onto the ROM.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 9th, 2012, 08:11 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
Anyone tried using an evolutionary stone on Hyper Egg? The results are... interesting, to say the least.
It depends on whether anyone has the patience to level up that egg which has mediocre stats (outside of cheats/save editors of course). And it only become hyper egg at a high level.

and i dare you to use a moon stone on it. lol

Old August 10th, 2012, 01:37 AM
LapisLazuli
Beginning Trainer

Alright, so I've caught Senex, Shaderu, and Luca Zamon, finished the main storyline (as in talked to May and Landon in the Museum), and basically done everything I can think of in the game, but when I go to The Tower at Fort Draco, Tea Barqan still doesn't appear! Pleeeaase help.
Old August 10th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mouse_Runner
Rising Star

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Yahoo to Mouse_Runner
All right. I love this hack. It's one of my favourites. But. I'm stuck. I have passed through the boardroom and have used the warp spots... till you come to four around another warp. My problem is how to i beat the level 80 beast when my team are only level 29 if that? (My team being Pikachu, Hariyama, Swellow, Shinigami, Linoone and Qwilfish).
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse_Runner View Post
All right. I love this hack. It's one of my favourites. But. I'm stuck. I have passed through the boardroom and have used the warp spots... till you come to four around another warp. My problem is how to i beat the level 80 beast when my team are only level 29 if that? (My team being Pikachu, Hariyama, Swellow, Shinigami, Linoone and Qwilfish).
You mean the Shaderu? They're hopeless boss fights. Ignore them.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links