The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 10th, 2012 (11:36 AM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
is there any specific restraunt that my Munchlax can clean the food out of?
Old August 10th, 2012 (02:11 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Just wondering if my teacher character is accepted
Old August 10th, 2012 (02:15 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by Axeliira.
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Okay then! This is actually the first time I'm trying out as a male character. Think it's time for a change in course, yes? :D I won't start this one till the new IC day comes so I'll have plenty of time to think about my first post. So no rush intended. :)

Spoiler:

Name: Drew Stone
Sex: Male
Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: (See above)

Personality: When students see Drew, girls will think he’s the “stud” of the school, and guys will become quite jealous. Not only he’s charming, but he’s also successfully smart. Drew calls himself “the fairy tale prince” because he’s always there for his friends, especially his past girlfriends, who still remains his very good friends. He’s never shy, or nervous or anything. If he wants to talk to someone, he’ll be very brave enough to come up and say hello. Drew is very lax when it comes to battling. He doesn’t care if he wins or loses, he simply wants to have fun. Either win or lose, he’ll praise his opponents instead of creating any rivalries between him.

In reality, Drew doesn't like being "the smart kid in class" or being the stud. He just wants to be the normal, average kid who lives a normal life. His parents taught him to be the gentlemen he is now...being loyal to girls and preventing any fights. When someone has a problem with Drew, he'll be the one to settle it immediately instead of fighting it over. He's never nervous, envious, or scared about anything. He just wants the world around him to *be happy*.

History: Born from a wealthy family on the outskirts of Goldenrod City in Johto, Drew Stone…the youngest of three siblings and the only brother in the family is an aspiring Pokemon trainer, and has the dream of becoming a gym leader soon. His parents, both doctors, did what they can to put all four children to one of the finest schools in Johto. But all Drew wanted to do is to be a Pokemon trainer, but his parents weren’t convinced. They thought “it was a waste of time”.

In school, 13-year-old Drew met a girl, Leena, who was a Pokemon trainer, aspiring to compete in the Johto Pokemon League. She took Drew through everything about Pokemon, and even had him catch his very first Pokemon, Syd the Petilil. Though he had to keep Syd in hiding from his family, as he was prohibited to get close to Pokemon. Drew’s interest in Pokemon have increases drastically, as after school he meets with Leena to battle as well as get trained with new things about Pokemon. In the meantime, they dated for a while…until at the end of the school year, Leena went off to compete for the league. Drew decided to cheer for her at the league in Viridian City at Kanto, but he had to go through his parents first, especially since he still had Syd.

His parents supported his decision to travel to Viridian City for the Pokemon League, just so he can cheer for her. Meanwhile over at Viridian, Leena gifted Drew an Eevee as a friendship gift. It was already trained enough for him to own, and it had evolved into an Umbreon during one of their random battles. The Umbreon was later named Embee.

When he returned from Viridian City, the now 14-year-old Drew came forward to his parents and confessed that he has two Pokemon in his party and that Leena got him into Pokemon and battling. His parents were perfectly fine, as it was something Drew loved doing all along. His mother told him about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and thought it’d be a great school for him to go. She told him to finish one more year of regular school, and then enroll to the Academy.

A year has passed, and now at 15 years old, Drew completed the entrance exam and was granted admission to the Suicune Dorm. He became very excited to start fresh as a Pokemon trainer – in training, with Syd and Embee on his side. He hopes to make his family, and his best friend proud.

Pokémon

Species: Petilil
Nickname: Syd
Personality: Syd is the happy-go-lucky kind of Pokemon. She likes to have fun, play around, and tries to make battling fun. Being Drew’s first Pokemon, she likes to be out of the Pokeball, rather than inside.
Level: 20
Moves: Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain, Synthesis

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Embee
Personality: Umbreon is the tough guy. As he was under the care of Leena, he’s been exposed to battling more than Syd was. Drew hasn’t had much battling experience, so with Embee in his party, he’ll have one interesting ride with this Umbreon.
Level: 20
Moves: Sand Attack, Pursuit, Payback, Retaliate
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old August 10th, 2012 (05:09 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezius View Post
C.J. is near by, asleep. But that's getting pretty boring haha
Me, PinkSapphire (Pink), & jackblazes' characters are inside a cave battling a Druddigon & Axew, our characters protecting a Deino. Bunch of bullies! C.J. could sneak by & watch Kilik, Ruby & Jacks' battle against them behind a rock wall, or you could also jump in!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 10th, 2012 (06:12 PM).
Kezius
Mime Jr.

Funny you should say that since I already did. C.J. is in a bit of an odd mood, he's basically bipolar, so I don't think he'll help. But he'd definitely enjoy watching his competition within the academy. Whether you notice him lurking about or not I'll leave to you.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old August 10th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Nature: Relaxed
Out of interest is there any need for a new or alternate Pokemon Biology teacher (unsure of the activity of the current character)? As a student zoologist in real life applying some real world animal mechanisms or inventing possible mechanisms for pokemon moves could be an interesting challenge. I also like the idea of playing a character who is more mature and not as battle orientated as George is with the new social mechanics present between teachers and students. Obviously if there is no need for that post to be filled then dont worry I'll happily propose alternate classes for a teaching character to lead within the SU of the new character (once it is finished).

On another note I'm currently mid way through reading the posts George has missed out on and will be posting soon to begin wrapping things up in preparation for the new day approaching. George would be happy to interact with anyone who is idle in the academy grounds.
Old August 10th, 2012 (06:57 PM).
Zynth
Snorlax Enthusiast

Must be added onto the Suicune Dorm. Does anyone want to give me a tour? So I know where to begin?
Old August 10th, 2012 (07:29 PM).
troyamonga
The First Child

Hey, heretostay123. My character is at the TM shop as well. Want our characters to meet?
Old August 10th, 2012 (07:33 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Sure.I'm gonna barge in awkwardly with my Munchlax on my tail.We just ate tacos.xD
Old August 10th, 2012 (08:39 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
here I happened to jsut mention a random cafe in oak town you could use that. it was a meh diner kinda place. windows all around, booths, etc.
Old August 10th, 2012 (08:48 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I just entered the TM shop after Munchlax probably drove a buffet out of buisness.
Old August 10th, 2012 (08:56 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Arctos: U-uh... feel free! I make a point to assign any player-controlled teacher students before I start assigning NPC teachers, so you're guaranteed to be assigned at least one student regardless of job.

@Everyone: Also, I got lost reading OOC posts. @_@ I'm going to go update the first post now. Hopefully we'll have an answer to Meganium once I'm done.

@Meganium90: Alright... Reading it over, does your character have any personality flaws? I don't see any. o3o
Old August 10th, 2012 (09:25 PM).
troyamonga
The First Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
I just entered the TM shop after Munchlax probably drove a buffet out of buisness.
Just responded. Sorry it took awhile.
Old August 10th, 2012 (09:34 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Wyatt Leon Bellerose

Nickname (Optional):
Wyatt Wyvern, Wyvern

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):
Raikou Dorm (if N/A then Entei Dorm)

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): A hint of his skin being slightly pale. Has a sloping forehead, frizzy hair that he keeps sloppy and unkempt. His clothing consists of rave pants (Think the pants that branch out from regular sized at the top to absurdly large at the bottom), A high collared, sleeveless black shirt, and wears goggles around his neck. He also has a damaged eye from a fight resulting in heterochromia or different shading of both eyes, his left being green and his other blue (the blue one being slightly damaged.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Wyatt disliked being called by anything except his nickname and tends to keep his family secret as to what has happened to him. He also made a "list" of codes that he lives by and that he adds on to occasionally. The main ones are:
1. Never stand by and allow anyone to be mistreated
2. Never let anyone say what you can or cannot do
3. To make a difference in the world
4. Success requires commitment and hard work
5. Never fear anyone but yourself

Other wise except for his name and code Wyatt is pretty easy going. Despite being good at battling where he is from, he has almost no strategy and tends to always go on offensive usually except for using his Mantyke.Wyatt also isn't very ambitious although he hopes that someday he can change the world. He has a habit of avoiding large groups of people as he has grown to not trust people. When not battling he loves to sleep, stare at clouds, or stargaze.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):
Wyatt was born into a rich family that was well known for its history in crime. When he became ten his family gave him a choice between three pokemon that were mistreated by them. He kept them but didn't help when his parents wanted him to harm an innocent pokemon. Since he wasn't willing to abide by their rules, although he was otherwise perfect in the eyes of his parents, he was ran away (taking all three of the pokemon he was opted to pick between) to live in the streets and joined a street gang in order to have a home. His family attempted to locate where he was as he roamed the streets of Goldenrod City. The gang he joined was somewhat productive for the community of Goldenrod. Wyatt eventually made a name in the gang until the leader of the group was over thrown by a Trainer Named Achilles. Achilles wanted to change all of the values of the group. Wyatt, not willing to cooperate with the new leader or his views or harm other people attempted to leave the group but he was given a merciless beating before he was allowed to leave resulting in his eye condition. Later on he found out he was also framed for a crime and he was forced to either return to his family or go to try an entry test to join a academy so he could become more disciplined with his pokemon. Wyatt, unable to prove that he was innocent decided to give the academy a chance as it would give him a fresh start.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Bagon
Nickname(Optional): Draco
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Quick to anger. Bold. Especially Hyper and competitive with Neptune to the point of avoiding Wyatt's orders. Prone to disliking other trainers and pokemon.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Dragon Rush, Thrash, Ember, Rain Dance, Frustration

Species: Mantyke
Nickname(Optional): X-Ray
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Timid and not suited for intense one-on-one battle but maybe for double battles. More trusting than his fellow teammates. Tends to get along with others better.
Lvl(Max 25):10
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Surf, Dive, Endure, Protect, Water Pulse, Bubblebeam

Species: Totodile
Nickname(Optional):
Neptune
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Jolly and quick to anger. Mighty appetite and competitive with Draco to the point of avoiding Wyatt's orders. Not trusting of other trainers and pokemon. He is also afraid of technology.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Bite, Aqua Jet, Thrash,Brick Break, Double Team,

Old August 10th, 2012 (10:31 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow
@Meganium90: Alright... Reading it over, does your character have any personality flaws? I don't see any. o3o
O_o I apologize /derp

I worked on my history more than the personality. I left it aside and I was like I'LL WORK ON IT LATER OK I HAVE THIS COOL IDEA FOR MAH HISTORY YEP and I completely forgot about finishing up dat section :x

Added an extra paragraph explaining some flaws.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old August 10th, 2012 (10:53 PM).
Arctos
Fire and Blood

Here is a teacher SU. Hope everything is okay (although the writing is not my best and is brief in places I feel its fine considering it was done at 3am xD) Will update or change anything that you feel needs to be changed.

Spoiler:
Name: Andrew Christopher Thomas (Interesting fact: For a split second I was going to call him John Thomas....three guesses why that name was changed)

Sex: Male

Job: Pokemon Biology

Appearance:
A man of his mid 20s with a shock of black hair and deep set grey-blue eyes. Light stubble covers his jaw and lip. His features are soft and an idle smile usually dances across his thin lips. His nose is long and thin, as is his chin which is home to a pronounced dimple. A faded crescent scar sits horizontally across his throat.

Andrew Thomas possesses a slim athletic build. Dark hair covers his forearms which are usually laid bare as he rolls up the sleeves of a white lab coat. Pens, dissection tools and other small experimental equipment pokes out of his lab coat pockets. Beneath the lab coat he wears a white shirt and a slim tie of varying colours depending on the day. His bottom half is covered by what will start the day as pristine suit trousers. The trousers will however invariably end up scuffed and muddied as Andrew works. When outside of class and lab it is not unheard of for Andrew to have donned his suit jacket in lieu of his lab coat although he is usually too busy or lazy to retrieve it from his office.

Personality:
Andrew Thomas is excitable and possibly a little eccentric with a near unmatched passion for his subject. He becomes absorbed in his current research and will spend his free time working on any issues he has come across. This can lead him to appear absent minded on occasion and even rude when he does not notice others. When he does break himself away from his work he will spend time in the wilds of the island taking notes and drawing anatomical diagrams of the pokemon he finds there. The young man is confident and knowledgeable which on occasion can come off as arrogant (especially as he cannot resist correcting others!). This is not meant and in reality Andrew is rather humble of his own abilities and knowledge. The young man lives in awe of more notable professors such as Professor Gary Oak and his grandfather. Andrew holds the view that his battling days ended years ago and he rarely partakes in the pastime anymore however he does miss the rush he felt in his younger days now and then.

History:

Andrew grew up in Unova as the youngest of 3 brothers. Born in the town of Nuvema he acquired an appreciation for pokemon and nature at an early age as he would go on adventures with his brothers and watched them battle as they acquired their own pokemon. He was born much later than his brothers and as such he was eventually left alone at home with his parents as they began to adventure around the world. After a few years he also received his first pokemon (Poliwag) from Professor Juniper as she urged him to undergo his own pokemon journey.

After a lengthy journey and much battling Andrew had collected the badges needed to confront the Elite Four. It was at this stage however that he decided to go home for a rest and to see his family before continuing his journey. While he stayed at home he assisted Professor Juniper in her lab. She quickly recognised his talent for the scientific side of pokemon and offered him a position as an intern and aide once he had completed his journey.
With renewed vigour and a reward to work towards Andrew continued his journey and returned home victorious. It was then that he took up his post at Junipers side for a few months. After this short time a letter had dropped through the boys door informing him that Juniper had prepared a place for him to acquire formal qualifications in Pokemon Biology, Physiology, Origins and other such subjects. He accepted the place and was soon a formal student of Pokemon science. Upon his departure Juniper gifted him another pokemon, Solosis.

After years of work and study he graduated. Professor Gary Oak happened to have read his thesis and after a short informal interview offered Andrew both a teaching position and the freedom (and expensive toys) to pursue whatever research he could in time between classes.

Pokémon:
Species: Poliwrath
Nickname: Anura
Personality: Lively and jolly Anura will frequently attempt to make jokes (of which Andrew may be the subject.) He is loyal to his trainer and fearsome when angered. He can never however stay angry at Mito and is at his most fearsome when protecting her.
Lvl: 48
Moveset:
Earthquake
Hypnosis
Focus Punch
Giga Impact
Blizzard
Waterfall

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Mito
Personality: Mito is shy and slow to trust. If Andrew is in public she will always prefer to be within her pokeball and will enter it unbidden by Andrew. She looks up to Anura and seems to think of him as an older brother.
Lvl: 31
Moveset:
Trick Room
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Recover
Calm Mind
Old August 11th, 2012 (01:19 PM).
Jbsundown

Hey, @Yellow. Could you also add my character to the front page please? With his lesson. If that's how things here work anyway

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old August 11th, 2012 (01:28 PM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

@Yellow me too please wink wink
Old August 12th, 2012 (07:12 AM).
Jbsundown

Is there anyone near the academy, or wandering around oak town that would like to meet up with Ryan? He is going to come running out of the forest after spending the night in there trying to get out.

Completed Challenges:
Old August 12th, 2012 (08:27 AM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

I believe Haru and maybe Renato are going to head back to the academy.The new ic day starts tomorrow.
Old August 12th, 2012 (09:31 AM).
Jbsundown

I will get Ryan to meet up with you when you leave the TM shop.
The thing is, I am going on a small holiday/vacation (Whatever you wanna call it) from tomorrow until Friday, or Saturday, so I will miss the first few days of the new day. There may be wi-fi so I will see what I can do. I am very excited for the new IC day though!

Completed Challenges:
Old August 12th, 2012 (10:04 AM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

It'll be Haru's first actual day :D
Old August 12th, 2012 (10:05 AM).
Jbsundown

It'll be Ryan's too :D I think he is supposed to be teaching, but I'll have him sleep in late as I won't be here.

Completed Challenges:
Old August 12th, 2012 (10:35 AM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Sweet! It'll be Haru's first day as a student. After meeting three students, two of them also first dayers, and the secretary, an attractive waitress, and some random people, including an attractive girl.
Old August 12th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
Jbsundown

Good for Haru! :D Looks like he'll have no trouble making friends in the PTA!

Completed Challenges:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links