The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old Posted July 27th, 2012 (09:56 AM).
Shadow Broker's Avatar
Shadow Broker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I was so angry when they didn't localize it. And then...they did! Finally... :D
Reply With Quote
  #27    
Old Posted July 30th, 2012 (07:10 PM).
Megaman3007's Avatar
Megaman3007
MTF FTW :)
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
I just got to the point i'm learning Japanese and will just import them. So far its going good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Gyakuten Kenji 2 comes to mind every time
Well Capcom did say something a few months back about bringing the game to the states. I think it could be an E shop download title they just port for 3DS like they did for PW since they were for GBA in Japan but for DS here.
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old Posted July 31st, 2012 (10:45 PM).
FlameChocobo's Avatar
FlameChocobo
Warrior of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Heck they really need to re-localize Pokemon first generation. That way, none of them gets left out despite their engine being used. If Pokemon Blue had been localized, by the localization logic, it'll be under the name "Green" since the localized Blue is also Green.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old Posted August 1st, 2012 (05:08 AM).
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
For my next trick...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
I've been a big fan of the while Guitar Hero rhythm based games, so I was annoyed when they didn't bring Rock Band 2 out in Australia. I think it's because the first installment wasn't that popular down here, but it was still kind of annoying. That game personally out of them all had the best songlist, so it was annoying that every other installment of the game came out here, except that one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30    
Old Posted August 1st, 2012 (07:01 AM).
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameChocobo View Post
Heck they really need to re-localize Pokemon first generation. That way, none of them gets left out despite their engine being used. If Pokemon Blue had been localized, by the localization logic, it'll be under the name "Green" since the localized Blue is also Green.
Blue was the name of the special enhanced version that came out later, and it's the version we got, thus, Green was never localized. In other words, Blue isn't the localized version of Green, Blue is the localized version of Blue, which came out to fix and change things that the original Red and Green did "wrong" (it was released alongside a new Red version for the West, but Blue was, in essence, the first "third version"). Blue came out first in Japan, and then in the West later, but they didn't bring Green over because of the flaws and the sprites (*shudder*), plus they had no reason to; this version was just plain "better" than the originals.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31    
Old Posted August 1st, 2012 (07:54 AM).
Algo Fonix's Avatar
Algo Fonix
oh god
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
The only game in recent times I was actually disappointed in not getting was the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection. Yeah, it's a compilation thinger, but it's still cool... and it includes the best version of DQ 1-3. I did import it, and am glad I did, but it'd have been nice to also get a localized version.
__________________
If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Reply With Quote
  #32    
Old Posted August 1st, 2012 (10:01 PM).
Cherrim's Avatar
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Waterloo, ON
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Gyakuten Kenji 2 comes to mind but honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the first one so the lack of localization there didn't really bother me too much.

I wish more Tales games had gotten localizations. Especially the spinoffs. I know the first Radiant Mythology did horribly here so they didn't bother with the others but I love them so much! And Tales of VS was so much fun! The characters are the Tales series' strongest point and when they're all tossed together and mixed up, you get some really surprising partnerships and it's great to have them all interacting. I also really like the localization job they do when they bring Tales games over so it would have been nice to play all those in English.

I don't dwell too much on games that don't get localized anymore, though. I've been learning Japanese for a while now anyway and I'm at the point where I can play through games with relatively no problem and I'll understand almost anything. (Well, in JRPGs, anyway, and I assume if I can follow those I can follow any plotline.) So I just go ahead and play games in Japanese now when I'm sure they won't get an English translation.
__________________

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Reply With Quote
  #33    
Old Posted August 6th, 2012 (05:26 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™'s Avatar
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 9840 Pineville-Matthews Road
Age: 89
Nature: Quirky
Luminous Arc 3, Another: Code R (sequel to Trace Memory), and several of the older Atelier series games come immediately to mind. And there's probably some RPG where a cast of all girls in school uniforms save the world from evil, and I'd like to see a game like that released over here. Naturally, I'd like to see games based on the Pretty Cure anime series released here as well, but considering the source material hasn't had a US release, that seems to be but a pipe dream...

Then of course there's the loads and loads of dating sims out there, many the basis for anime shows that I've liked, and I would like the chance to play the original source material.
__________________

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #34    
Old Posted August 6th, 2012 (12:01 PM).
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Overlord LeSabre™ View Post
Luminous Arc 3, Another: Code R (sequel to Trace Memory), and several of the older Atelier series games come immediately to mind. And there's probably some RPG where a cast of all girls in school uniforms save the world from evil, and I'd like to see a game like that released over here. Naturally, I'd like to see games based on the Pretty Cure anime series released here as well, but considering the source material hasn't had a US release, that seems to be but a pipe dream...

Then of course there's the loads and loads of dating sims out there, many the basis for anime shows that I've liked, and I would like the chance to play the original source material.
I don't know if the West is ready for Dating Sims (I don't know if we'll ever be), we're just now slowly easing our way into Visual Novels, and that's been rather slow. I do see a faint possibility that Dating Sims may ease their way into the Western market, but I do understand why they haven't come over, there's barely a market for it here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35    
Old Posted August 8th, 2012 (10:31 PM).
Shdwj's Avatar
Shdwj
Excuse me?
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Tales of Vesperia...for the PS3. I'm sorry, I don't have an Xbox 360, hehe.

There's Jump Ultimate Stars for the DS. And then there's Tales of VS for the PSP. All those Tales of characters in the same game...! Sometimes it seems like the 'Tales of' series doesn't get enough recognition outside Japan...they release Dissidia in English but not Tales of VS? Meh. I guess I get that, though; not all of the 'Tales of' games were released outside of Japan yet.

Oh, and Hastune Miku's Project Diva 1 and 2. Heck, even the Death Note: Kira Game looks fun. I'm sure there's more, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Now there's another game being released in Japan for the 3DS called Project X Zone.In short, it's a crossover game by Namco Bandai, Capcom, and Sega. However, I heard that there will be a lot of voice acting, so I'm gonna assume that people outside Japan aren't gonna be getting this easily... I hope there's an English release.
Reply With Quote
  #36    
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (08:57 AM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by FlameChocobo.
FlameChocobo's Avatar
FlameChocobo
Warrior of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Blue was the name of the special enhanced version that came out later, and it's the version we got, thus, Green was never localized. In other words, Blue isn't the localized version of Green, Blue is the localized version of Blue, which came out to fix and change things that the original Red and Green did "wrong" (it was released alongside a new Red version for the West, but Blue was, in essence, the first "third version"). Blue came out first in Japan, and then in the West later, but they didn't bring Green over because of the flaws and the sprites (*shudder*), plus they had no reason to; this version was just plain "better" than the originals.
No, the international Red and Blue is Red and Green WITH the engine of the Original Blue. Even Blue version has ugly sprites (there are some sprites uglier than they were in the originals.) Don't believe me? Let me explain...

Spoiler:
In the Original Blue Version
  • In Route 22, Nidoran male and female both have a 5% encounter rate.
  • In order to get Mr. Mime in Route 2, you need to have a Jigglypuff to trade it.
  • In Cerulean City, the trainer that you have to trade your Polywhirl to get Jynx in Red and Green, is the trainer that trades your a Haunter for your Machoke.
  • In order to get Farfetch'd in Vermillion City, you need to have a Pidgey to trade it.
  • You can't find Electabuzz in Power Plant. Trade it from Red (recommended if you caught Jynx)
  • In Rock Tunnel, you actually encounter Ditto with a 10% Encounter rate.
  • In Celadon Game Corner, I'll go ahead and label the following Pokemon Prizes (Abra for 180 coins, Pikachu for 620 coins, Horsea for 1000 coins, Clefable for 2880 coins, Dragonair for 5400 coins, and Porygon for 8300 coins (which is the second cheapest compared to getting one for 6500 coins in the Green version))
  • In the Safari Zone, Kangaskhan and Tauros are unavailable. However you can get Lickitung there.
  • In Route 18, the trainer that trades you a Lickitung for your Slowbro in Red and Green, you have to trade your Persian for Tauros.
  • In Route 11, the trainer that trades you a Nidorina for your Nidorino in Red and Green, trades you a Kangaskhan for your Rhydon.
  • On Seafoam Island, you actually find Jynx. Her encounter rate is 1% on B2F and 4% on B4F
  • You can't get Magmar in Pokemon Mansion. Trade it from Green (Recommended if you caught Jynx)
  • You actually can encounter Growlithe/Arcanine, Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume, Scyther, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Meowth/Persian, and Pinsir.
There! Added any relevant differences between Red and Green (Red and Blue outside of Japan) and Blue (which was released only in Japan.) It's just in case you hadn't researched. Let me know if I missed something.


So there you have it. Other than the title and theme, the international version of Pokemon Blue is actually Pokemon Green with the engine of the original Blue. Leaving out One version on a generation was the biggest flaw the localization team made. That is why they really need to relocalize Pokemon First Generation (though, it won't happen because it's the decision.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37    
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (09:58 AM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by machomuu.
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameChocobo View Post
No, the international Red and Blue is Red and Green WITH the engine of the Original Blue. Even Blue version has ugly sprites (there are some sprites uglier than they were in the originals.) Don't believe me? Let me explain...

Spoiler:
In the Original Blue Version
  • In Route 22, Nidoran male and female both have a 5% encounter rate.
  • In order to get Mr. Mime in Route 2, you need to have a Jigglypuff to trade it.
  • In Cerulean City, the trainer that you have to trade your Polywhirl to get Jynx in Red and Green, is the trainer that trades your a Haunter for your Machoke.
  • In order to get Farfetch'd in Vermillion City, you need to have a Pidgey to trade it.
  • You can't find Electabuzz in Power Plant. Trade it from Red (recommended if you caught Jynx)
  • In Rock Tunnel, you actually encounter Ditto with a 10% Encounter rate.
  • In Celadon Game Corner, I'll go ahead and label the following Pokemon Prizes (Abra for 180 coins, Pikachu for 620 coins, Horsea for 1000 coins, Clefable for 2880 coins, Dragonair for 5400 coins, and Porygon for 8300 coins (which is the second cheapest compared to getting one for 6500 coins in the Green version))
  • In the Safari Zone, Kangaskhan and Tauros are unavailable. However you can get Lickitung there.
  • In Route 18, the trainer that trades you a Lickitung for your Slowbro in Red and Green, you have to trade your Persian for Tauros.
  • In Route 11, the trainer that trades you a Nidorina for your Nidorino in Red and Green, trades you a Kangaskhan for your Rhydon.
  • On Seafoam Island, you actually find Jynx. Her encounter rate is 1% on B2F and 4% on B4F
  • You can't get Magmar in Pokemon Mansion. Trade it from Green (Recommended if you caught Jynx)
  • You actually can encounter Growlithe/Arcanine, Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume, Scyther, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Meowth/Persian, and Pinsir.
There! Added any relevant differences between Red and Green (Red and Blue outside of Japan) and Blue (which was released only in Japan.) It's just in case you hadn't researched. Let me know if I missed something.


So there you have it. Other than the title and theme, the international version of Pokemon Blue is actually Pokemon Green with the engine of the original Blue. Leaving out One version on a generation was the biggest flaw the localization team made. That is why they really need to relocalize Pokemon First Generation (though, it won't happen because it's the decision.)
I've done my research on the topic (but a good rechecking of the facts didn't hurt, it never does), and that's basically the same thing. If they renamed the version and gave it a newer, upgraded revision, it's pretty much the same as having a second version (or rather, its own version), after all, the Red that came over is not the same Red that was released in Japan, and similarly the "Green" that came over is not the same Green that was released in Japan. Heck, Blue is more like Blue than it is like Green, being that the Graphics, music and music quality, name, engine, and script are those of Blue while the aspects from Green are there to balance that it's the version opposite Red and not a third version as it was in Japan (IE Pokemon Changes and the like).

The fact of the matter is, Blue was originally made to be a product for those who subscribed to CoroCoro, and it was meant to be an improved of Red and Green (thus, it's technically (or not technically) the first "third version); even if the sprites look uglier, they were simply meant to be repurposed (in much the same way that we see in each proceeding third version). They didn't need to bring the original Red and Green over because it didn't have the enhancements that Blue had, and in essence, it "wasn't as good". We'd essentially be getting the crap end of the deal if they decided to bring the originals over rather than what was supposed to be the "bigger, better" version. Granted, it would net them more money if they released Red and Green and then Blue later, but that would also require more work. To make up for it (or just because they didn't feel like changing the name for a local release, especially since "Water Blue" was considered...actually, scratch what I said before, they it wasn't to make up for it), they released a Green version years later, but it had neither the unique aspects nor the flaws that the original did, and it was released by the name of Leaf Green, a remake of the original games.

Plus, there was no demand for Green, and they didn't really make it internationally known that they made a Green version, people just had to come across the information. Even when it was known by the masses, there was no huge desire for it to come over, so Nintendo didn't consider it, they didn't need to. Not only was/is there no money in the venture, but they might actually lose money in the processes of bringing it over (and the changes between them certainly aren't the most attractive).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38    
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (07:13 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by FlameChocobo.
FlameChocobo's Avatar
FlameChocobo
Warrior of Hoenn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
I've done my research on the topic (but a good rechecking of the facts didn't hurt, it never does), and that's basically the same thing. If they renamed the version and gave it a newer, upgraded revision, it's pretty much the same as having a second version (or rather, its own version), after all, the Red that came over is not the same Red that was released in Japan, and similarly the "Green" that came over is not the same Green that was released in Japan. Heck, Blue is more like Blue than it is like Green, being that the Graphics, music and music quality, name, engine, and script are those of Blue while the aspects from Green are there to balance that it's the version opposite Red and not a third version as it was in Japan (IE Pokemon Changes and the like).

The fact of the matter is, Blue was originally made to be a product for those who subscribed to CoroCoro, and it was meant to be an improved of Red and Green (thus, it's technically (or not technically) the first "third version); even if the sprites look uglier, they were simply meant to be repurposed (in much the same way that we see in each proceeding third version). They didn't need to bring the original Red and Green over because it didn't have the enhancements that Blue had, and in essence, it "wasn't as good". We'd essentially be getting the crap end of the deal if they decided to bring the originals over rather than what was supposed to be the "bigger, better" version. Granted, it would net them more money if they released Red and Green and then Blue later, but that would also require more work. To make up for it (or just because they didn't feel like changing the name for a local release, especially since "Water Blue" was considered...actually, scratch what I said before, they it wasn't to make up for it), they released a Green version years later, but it had neither the unique aspects nor the flaws that the original did, and it was released by the name of Leaf Green, a remake of the original games.

Plus, there was no demand for Green, and they didn't really make it internationally known that they made a Green version, people just had to come across the information. Even when it was known by the masses, there was no huge desire for it to come over, so Nintendo didn't consider it, they didn't need to. Not only was/is there no money in the venture, but they might actually lose money in the processes of bringing it over (and the changes between them certainly aren't the most attractive).
Still, Just because it's localized from a third version doesn't mean they are third version. It can still be considered as badly localized no matter how superior you think the localized game is. If it has to be the region of my own, I would consider First Generation either my least favorite or 2nd least favorite. Probably the ladder because when I was a kid, I was introduced to Pokemon first Generation. That's why I imported all 4 versions, including Gold and Silver. The main purpose is that I want full experience in 1st Generation, which is what we don't get (In Yellow, special Pikachu edition, you do get all 3 starters, but does it make it relevant?) until Third Generation where there are remakes and a Gamecube Title called "Pokemon Colosseum."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39    
Old Posted August 10th, 2012 (07:28 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by machomuu.
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameChocobo View Post
Still, Just because it's localized from a third version doesn't mean they are third version. It can still be considered as badly localized.
I believe I said the former statement. The Blue we got is indeed a second (or first, depending on the way you look at it) version. We did get our third version later (Yellow Version, which also added quite a bit). And yes, it can still be considered badly localized...but I don't know why you say that. After all, we did get remakes, which were relocalized and retranslated, so there's no reason for there to have been a Green version that would come over, it couldn't have been handled better than the versions we got, that would be like a fix over a fix, except since the versions we had were already a fix of the original Japanese versions, there was no real reason to make any more fixes or changes, and they certainly wouldn't relocalize a game all for a third version that didn't really add much, if not less. Even if there were any loose ends, Yellow had fixes and was a different take on the same game, so it didn't falter in sales; it really was a smart move on their part, not only exploiting the show's success to make dough, but also fixing various glitches, trying out various graphical and script-based features, and creating a 3rd version the West never had, giving a fresh look on a tried and true concept and story.

They didn't bring it over because they had nothing to gain in the venture. Little money would be made compared to...pretty much any other version to come overseas, the critical and fan reaction would probably be mixed, and even as an experimental venture they wouldn't get any useful information since it actually does less than the initial (and by "initial" I mean the first games overseas, not the first games period) do in terms of graphics (I'm not just talking sprites, either), audio, fixed glitches, and various other ventures. Plus, it would paint a very unfriendly commercial image of Nintendo (or rather, Game Freak).

Quote:
The main purpose is that I want full experience in 1st Generation, which is what we don't get (In Yellow, special Pikachu edition, you do get all 3 starters, but does it make it relevant?) until Third Generation where there are remakes and a Gamecube Title called 'Pokemon Colosseum.'
We do get the full experience, it's not like Blue had a new story or a new region, or even new pokemon. Unlike the other third versions (like Emerald, Platinum, and Crystal), it didn't have those bells and whistles, and it lent its improvements to hardware fixes, as well as various other areas, it didn't change anything that would upset anyone (or most anyone, at least). In fact, it's because of its superiority that we get the full experience (or more of one, in a sense). You're not being left out of an experience, and no company would be, pardon my language, dumb enough to sell an "inferior" version at a loss. That would be insane, and they'd actually be insulting the customer in the process. It's smarter to just let people import the game, because they have (nor had) no real reason to bring it over since they already had the "bigger and better" Red and Blue. It's not like Green and newer or attractive unique features or another storyline, RB had Green's story and features, but the latter of which was spruced up. They would have actually lost money if they translated and localized the same game, and even if they did it, I can give you a 99.99% guarantee that it would not be received too well, and it most certainly wouldn't have been relocalized, they'd most likely have slapped the localization for RB on there to minimalize losses.

Also, about Yellow, it does a lot more than simply allow you to get all of the starters. There are quite a few story additions and textual changes, a boatload of graphical changes (most of them major, they set the stone for how 1st Gen pokemon would generally look since then), revised locations, and unique and new gameplay changes and additions, I'd say it fits quite well in its role as a contemporary third version, which is why it's relevant.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40    
Old Posted August 11th, 2012 (02:23 AM).
Alinthea's Avatar
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
Just a little reminder, you are kinda going off track a little, but don't worry.

If you want to talk more indepth about the metal and colour generation, head over to the actual board; it would love more discussion! :D
Reply With Quote
  #41    
Old Posted August 11th, 2012 (11:03 AM).
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Master Spark is Comin' to Town
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
^Crap, sorry about that, I hadn't even noticed how far we'd semi-derailed into Pokemon territory

I guess I'll go, then. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Butoden (or Kai...I'm not sure, it calls itself DBK, but it has the Buu Saga, so it's kinda confusing) is probably the best DS fighter, and for some reason it didn't come over. Now, it may have to do with the fact that it's a revival of the original Dragon Ball Z Butoden games from the Super Famicom (the Japanese Super Nintendo, with that said, the original games were Japan-only two, which might be why it didn't come over), and it does amazing things to the franchise. It has the entire Dragon Ball Z storyline with all of the necessary characters, a crapton of levels, and a Challenge Mode. It also has a very stylistic artstyle and very good graphics for the DS, it's presented in a mesh between Comic Book, Manga, and Cel-Shading, and it really adds to the experience. It's such a shame it didn't come over, and I hope it gets a sequel for the 3DS.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42    
Old Posted August 12th, 2012 (09:37 PM).
Mr. Magius's Avatar
Mr. Magius
  
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: ... ;)
Gender: Male
Monster Hunter Frontier as well as a few other Monster Hunter games (some ARE being localised, but it takes yeaarsss...). Such a great series of games that people don't know about.
Frontier's an impressive MMORPG, has regular updates, and it's just massive. I would love to try something new like it. It should definitely come out in English.

I would say Mother 3, but since games like those are much easier to translate and we already have a perfect fan-made translation, then we're all good! :-)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43    
Old Posted August 19th, 2012 (03:08 AM).
kohei's Avatar
kohei
Pizzaman.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Matsubara, Japan
Nature: Mild
On the other side:
y u hog the game america/europe?!

I want to play Dead Space in Japanese, even if they censor the majority of the game... for the sake of finding out how professional localizers handle the text.

I also want to play Starcraft 2 in Japanese, provided it keeps the wonky voice acting from the Japanese Starcraft (released by Capcom in Japan, but sold very badly.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44    
Old Posted August 23rd, 2012 (05:30 AM).
Kotowari's Avatar
Kotowari
Will be back eventually
Community Supporter Tier 5
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: おろ?
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
I'm don't know that much of games, but one series that I love and of which only half of the games made were localised is Fire Emblem. I've heard from so many Fire Emblem fans that Fire Emblem 4, is one of the best in the series. I would love to play a(n official) translation of the game, as well as Fire Emblem 6 and the others.
__________________

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #45    
Old Posted September 7th, 2012 (08:50 PM).
.MiKeY's Avatar
.MiKeY
Rabid Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowari View Post
I'm don't know that much of games, but one series that I love and of which only half of the games made were localised is Fire Emblem. I've heard from so many Fire Emblem fans that Fire Emblem 4, is one of the best in the series. I would love to play a(n official) translation of the game, as well as Fire Emblem 6 and the others.
Even though it isn't official, fan translations are still something to check out.

Langrisser V is one I want since the first 4 have been fan translated.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.