• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[OPEN] Trade Orrun's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
It is legit but Pokecheck cannot tell due to the Pokemon Box PID not being registered to Pokecheck anyways sorry for the misunderstanding and enjoy the Regice.
Np. And thanks.
I hope you enjoy the Ziggy.

@ Cleb617: What shinies do you have? I have some WSHMAKER Jirachi's UT already (one UT modest too I believe with decent IVs), so I'm content with what WSHMAKERs I have already.

@ »ѕιℓνєяωιηgѕ«: Sorry to hear that. I hope you get WiFi sometime soon because that is where alot of the fun lies in Pokemon!

Orrun

Years
Ponyta UT, Ralts UT, Gallade, and Gardevoir :p
Actually now that I think about it do you have one of those Jirachi's legal with body slam?

Or with the nature of careful, timid, jolly, or adamant?

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Not currently, but I could easily acquire one with body slam and having one of those natures. Do you want me to just post on this thread once I get one from my emerald?

Orrun

Years
@Cleb617: Yes please. And I'd like that Jirachi to be adamant or jolly please if you are able to.

@SSfan: Isn't Election Rayquaza the V-Create Rayquaza? Sure I'll take that (I already have a Sing Piplup just haven't updated list). I actually have a V-Create Rayquaza that comes up legit but Pokecheck says it has hacked pokerus, so can you please check if its completely UT pls?

Orrun

Years
@celeb617: Sorry I didn't notice you were only on 4th Gen games. I already transferred all my pokes from 4th to 5th Gen sorry.

Orrun

Years
I have recently added:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Hello,I'm really really intressted at your Festa06 Events,and your PCNYc Events.Do you need a Genesect from my Black2,and German 10Jahre Events at Generation4?So a question,are these Events at Generation 4? Thank you very much. :)

Orrun

Years
Germanpokefan, if you read my list I already have a Modest Genesect with near flawless IVs from the Japan WiFi Event, however if it has another nature like Timid I may consider it.

And 10th Anniversary Events were Generation 3 Events, while of course being able to be Pal Park'd to Gen 4 and Poketransferred to Gen 5.

And yes I do need 10Jahre anniversary events just check my list for what I already have please.

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Sorry for the question,but my English is not the best.So,have the PokeFesta06 and PCNYc Events at Gen4,right?I could give you a 10Jahre Raikou,10Jahre Entei,10 Suicune,Beeryupdate Zigzagoon(RUBY)Is that O.K. For you?These 4 for yours at Generation 4? Thank you.

P.S.(So I have a 7 eleven Pikachu and NZone Pikachu at Generation4 too,maybe it interests you.)

Last edited:

Orrun

Years
Sorry for the question,but my English is not the best.So,have the PokeFesta06 and PCNYc Events at Gen4,right?I could give you a 10Jahre Raikou,10Jahre Entei,10 Suicune,Beeryupdate Zigzagoon(RUBY)Is that O.K. For you?These 4 for yours at Generation 4? Thank you.

P.S.(So I have a 7 eleven Pikachu and NZone Pikachu at Generation4 too,maybe it interests you.)
I need the 10Jahre Raikou, Entei, Suicune, the berryupdate (RUBY) Zigzagoon, and the 7 Eleven Pikachu (the NZone Pikachu is in my MISC section).

However, I think what you are asking now is do I have my events on Gen. 4? My answer to that is no, all my events are on 5th Gen games (my only White version). If I'm wrong pls let me know sorry I'm having some trouble following you...

Orrun

Years
I have recently added for trade:

Spoiler:

All are Pokecheck'd of course as always.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
i was wondering if i could trade for the space c deoxys for a wishmkr jirachi i can spawn as many as i can i have the disk that lets me up load it to my ruby and i also wanted to know what nature it was

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Would you like to trade a shiny chained eevee for the AURA Mew touched? I also have a WISHMKER Jirachi touched from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk... I would really like to have that MEW. Reply soon and I'll give you my fc!

Last edited:

Orrun

Years
i was wondering if i could trade for the space c deoxys for a wishmkr jirachi i can spawn as many as i can i have the disk that lets me up load it to my ruby and i also wanted to know what nature it was
I already have many WISHMKR Jirachis. However, if you have a legal shiny Jirachi that is from that disc of yours I'd be VERY interested in that. I'd put it in my Trophy Case and make it NFT lol.

If you could do that for me I'll offer you 5 more events. If it has a beneficial nature (since it'll prolly be a pain to "SR" for), I'll give you 10.

@ LeSquirtle12: Sure I'll take the shiny Eevee for my AURA Mew. You can trade on Gen 5 right?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
I do not have any 5th Gen games, But would you happen to have a MEW on any 4th Generation Games? If so I would trade on there! :p By the way, my shiny Eevee was given to me by my friend it is UT It was also Platinum chained In the trophy Garden... Btw I won't be on until monday (Tomorrow) Because I'm going camping...

Last edited:

Orrun

Years
I do not have any 5th Gen games, But would you happen to have a MEW on any 4th Generation Games? If so I would trade on there! :p By the way, my shiny Eevee was given to me by my friend it is UT It was also Platinum chained In the trophy Garden... Btw I won't be on until monday (Tomorrow) Because I'm going camping...
No all my stuff is on 5th Gen now sorry.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi, are you interested in a プラズマ Genesect or a リサイタル Piplup from Black2/White2 for your Movie 12 Keldeo (if you have SMR2012 Keldeo is better)? maybe a Nobunaga Rayquaza or anything from the thread on my sig. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back