The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 21st, 2012, 04:51 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
I think i posted the picture properly as for the battle they went smoothly and it let me catch them but in my box there not there. Also when i come across them they have a pokeball next to them showing i caught them.
Thanks to you I found the problem. It is a rare bug that occurs when the box is full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by or19937 View Post
DAMN!
It's been years since i've played a pokemon game that I can't grind in a ridiculous speed.
XD

Awesome game, bro. LOVED IT.
I am thinking about new ways of making the game faster without a fastforward button. Probably I will put an option to make the text more fast in battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefan View Post
I've been playing this for the past couple of days and I love it. For some reason I keep running into Eevees. I could have an entire Eevee team at this rate. Imagine my glee when I finally caught Scyther and then saw a trade for Pinsir. Time to crush everything.

Seriously, every other Pokemon I meet on the beach is an Eevee. I've bumped into three en route to the second beach portal. I think it's just weird luck, but it's weird. Pidgeys are rare for me!
Weird luck. Note that Pidgey has only the twice of Eevee encounter rate.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:39 AM
krisye
Unhatched Egg

I'd love to play this, I guess I'm forced to play on my pc then :/
I love playing games on my tab, but well okay, some compromises for this game will be made.

(IMG)http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...rdlm6.png(/IMG)

Old July 25th, 2012, 09:56 PM
baban00
Beginning Trainer

hey i had two questions which i hoped you could answer

1. ON UNDERGROUND IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO SLOW BECAUSE IT IS INSANELY SLOW AT MOVING AROUND

2. AT WHAT LEVEL CAN YOU START CATCHING LEGENDARY POKEMON?
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:35 AM
muppetnose
Beginning Trainer

Hey, there! Really loving the game so far! But a few quick questions:

1.) How do you evolve Feebas?

2.) How do you evolve Chansey?

Just wondering what methods you use to evolve them in your version of the game. Thanks! c:
Old July 28th, 2012, 12:21 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisye View Post
I'd love to play this, I guess I'm forced to play on my pc then :/
I love playing games on my tab, but well okay, some compromises for this game will be made.
Unfortunately I don't know how to play RPG Maker games in Android/iPad other that using remote access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baban00 View Post
hey i had two questions which i hoped you could answer

1. ON UNDERGROUND IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO SLOW BECAUSE IT IS INSANELY SLOW AT MOVING AROUND

2. AT WHAT LEVEL CAN YOU START CATCHING LEGENDARY POKEMON?
1-I don't know the lag reason as it has practically the same size (in tiles) of the map before it, and the lag occurs even without the events! If someone know the reason, lets me know! This problem varies from PC to PC, depending upon its power. Some PCs have almost no lag, but in others the lag is huge. Some players managed to reach in second portal in this area. If in your Pc it is slow the best that you can do is using a lot the bicycle and/or remain in B1 that has less lag.

2-Proceed a little more in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetnose View Post
Hey, there! Really loving the game so far! But a few quick questions:

1.) How do you evolve Feebas?

2.) How do you evolve Chansey?

Just wondering what methods you use to evolve them in your version of the game. Thanks! c:
1-Use Link Stone while held the Prism Scale

2-By happiness, like in official games.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 01:10 AM
cronos5010

Nature: Timid
hey i want to know how do you find an iron coat i need one to evolve my scyther
If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature.
Started by Blaziken Lover.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Traweezie
Beginning Trainer

Hey where can I find a Petilil?
Old August 4th, 2012, 04:41 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
hell there i just downloaded your game but i have a problem it says something about fonts not installed oh and what button is for the start button to you know save. and yes i downloaded v11

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 5th, 2012, 04:28 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos5010 View Post
hey i want to know how do you find an iron coat i need one to evolve my scyther
Iron? The Metal Coat can be found in some areas in ground (item balls) or in wild Magnemites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traweezie View Post
Hey where can I find a Petilil?
Breed Lilligant that can be found in Pokémon Shop when you have a high rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sako View Post
hell there i just downloaded your game but i have a problem it says something about fonts not installed oh and what button is for the start button to you know save. and yes i downloaded v11
Are you using Seven and running as XP? Are your anti-virus blocking this game actions?

For your second question you need the Pokédex to open the menu (key Z).
Old August 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
adnan_01
Beginning Trainer

im rank 16, where are the legendary pokemon
Old August 7th, 2012, 10:23 PM
cronos5010

adnan_01 i think some are bought and some are wild like zapdos equals hidden passage in tunnel moltres equals volcano articuno equals furthest part of icy cave or stuff like that but if you want arceus you must have 600 pokemon in your pokedex i think but you go find out yourself.
If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo loser, copy and paste this into your signature.
Old August 8th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Ultraviolett
Beginning Trainer

Hey, great game.
Unfortunately, my game just crashed.
My Munchlax used Metronome -> Pay Day
Wenn my character picked the money up at the end of the battle, it just said "picked up $", an error message popped up and the game was dead in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and I got the same font problem, although my antivirus software does not ***** about the game.
Old August 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM
adnan_01
Beginning Trainer

@cronos5010 thanks for the information

i still cant find no legendary pokemon

Last edited by adnan_01; August 8th, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan_01 View Post
im rank 16, where are the legendary pokemon
The new blond guy that came in the city (isn't in Pokémon Island Hotel) gives you a tip that at first glance is useless, but is vital to get the legendaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolett View Post
Hey, great game.
Unfortunately, my game just crashed.
My Munchlax used Metronome -> Pay Day
Wenn my character picked the money up at the end of the battle, it just said "picked up $", an error message popped up and the game was dead in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and I got the same font problem, although my antivirus software does not ***** about the game.
Thanks for the report!
Old August 10th, 2012, 06:50 AM
adnan_01
Beginning Trainer

i cant find the blonde guy :L
Old August 10th, 2012, 03:41 PM
dunndeal
Beginning Trainer

this is such a great game thank you so much!!! im so glad this game has has every pokemon its amazing! and its the island from pokemon snap!

i am stumped on a couple things though
1) how do i evolve a eevee to a glaceon and umbreon?
2) where do i catch a rufflet? because braviary is awesome sauce!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunndeal View Post
this is such a great game thank you so much!!! im so glad this game has has every pokemon its amazing! and its the island from pokemon snap!

i am stumped on a couple things though
1) how do i evolve a eevee to a glaceon and umbreon?
2) where do i catch a rufflet? because braviary is awesome sauce!
Less than 10% of players noticed the true island origin!

1-To Umbreon is the same way than Pokémon XD. To Glaceon, gain one level in an area with ice.

2-At Valley, but this pokémon is very rare! You can get it more easily after you beat the game.

Last edited by FL; August 11th, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:05 PM
PetDave
Beginning Trainer

Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway to play this with a PS3 controller?
Old August 12th, 2012, 07:33 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetDave View Post
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway to play this with a PS3 controller?
The RPG Maker games are compatible with joysticks, but if you have any trouble, try to use a program that maps the keyboard in a joystick. I recommend JoyToKey.
Old August 13th, 2012, 02:03 AM
cronos5010

hey i have a question where can i find ralts ?
Old August 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Nimphious
Beginning Trainer

This looks quite interesting. I didn't have much time to play it, but when I get some more free time I'll be sure to push all the way though. What I've seen so far is quite well done however!
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:27 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronos5010 View Post
hey i have a question where can i find ralts ?
Breed the Gallade that you can trade in LTS by a Loudred.
Old August 15th, 2012, 06:10 AM
4th Gen Matt
Pokemon Onyx Creator

I was incredibly surprised to see my name in the special thanks, considering I haven't been online in over a year.

Well, I suppose I'll give it a try then.

*I take it English isn't your first language? Well, no matter, I can understand the gist of what everybody's saying, which is what's important. I'm liking everything so far although the movement seems a bit clunky? I dunno', just the first thing I noticed.

Wi-fi Battle Record: 30-4

Last edited by 4th Gen Matt; August 15th, 2012 at 06:43 AM.
Old August 16th, 2012, 09:13 PM
jeisin0096
Beginning Trainer

First of all I'd like to say great game, I'm having a lot of fun. I do have a question though, at what rank is it possible to purchase stones(fire, water, ect.) from the store? And are you going to ever release any sort of walk-through or at least details on where pokemon are located and such?
And one last thing, accuracy overall seems to have been tweeked with, in my opinion, a little too much. I found at the beginning of the game missing tackle at the start of the match. Maybe I've just been lucky in for the past 10+ years but I've never had attacks like that straight up miss for no reason. But like I said before, love the game. Great job!
Old August 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Scorpiopt

is there any probable date on the next version?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links