The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old August 17th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Ok, ty for the clarity, there goes my original idea lol, would it be possible to make a SU of a 16 YO Spirit Wielder? ive narrowed it down to a choice of Excadrill or Dusknoir

(on a side note, could shadow sneak be used as a form of travel? able to travel between shadows or would i need to rethink what monster i wanted to fuse with if i wanted teleport?)

Old August 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Hovde

Nature: Quiet
Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):he is generally silent with anyone he doesnt trust. he only trusts one person, lisa ishimura.he usually avoids conflict unless he is protecting his sister.he can hold a strong grudge though, and if he has reason to , he will hunt you down until your dead. many people dont understand him, but he doesnt care.Hewill do anything to stay alive, no matter how low he hasto stoop.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):he grew up in johto, with his sister lisa. life in johto was just as bad if not worse than in sinnoh.Himand his sister were slaves working for regular humans, as were nearly all pokespirits in johto. he grew up in the ruins of Goldenrod city, which is now the headquarters of pokespirit slave trading.they got little to no rations, and the weak quickly perished.Ryan lead a group of pokespirits in Goldenrod who would sabotage projects, and raid the food hoarde the adults kept.during his time as a slave ryan learned how to rig homemade explosives from common items, and often used these to sabotage the adults' work.Ryan being the pessimist he is, didnt think life would be ever get better. his sister on the other hand, dreamed of a free land in sinnoh, where regular humans and pokespirits lived together in harmony. she set off for sinnoh, and he had no choice but to follow reluctantly to keep his naive sister safe.

Pokéspirit
Species:Charizard

Nickname:Casper

Moves:
Detect
blast burn
Aero Blast
Mimic
earthquake
will-o-wisp

Old August 17th, 2012, 04:07 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagan View Post
(on a side note, could shadow sneak be used as a form of travel? able to travel between shadows or would i need to rethink what monster i wanted to fuse with if i wanted teleport?)
One of my own characters has both Shadow Sneak /and/ Teleport, and I've been able to use it without Yellow having to talk to me about it.

Basically, as long as it's not used for combat (except for possibly entering or escaping a fight completely, instead of using it to attack someone without risking injuries yourself), I don't think there's any problems with either move.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Fair enough, so Shadow Sneak would be either an attack or a form of transport? not both - if im understanding correctly?

Old August 18th, 2012, 01:24 AM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
From what I know, it can be used as a way to enter battle or completely run away from one, but you can't use it to evade attacks repeatedly while also taking an offensive (kiting, so to speak); the same goes for Teleport.

Both are applicable modes of transport, however. This much I can tell you is definite.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

my Sign up, hope its good enough:

Spoiler:
Name: Ray

Nickname (Optional): Total

Age (10-13): just a shade over 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Minimum of 3 lines if no picture is provided. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9.../anime_kid.jpg

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Total gets on well with other kids (as well as his Poke Spirit Dusk), but with any adult, regardless of what they say, he will attack to kill on sight. When he is not fighting for his life, he tries to remain calm, but is prone to fits of despair from having so much blood on his hand, his main flaw is his desire to play the hero (freeing kids from the adults) regardless if they want to be saved or not.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Celestic town, one of the first places to be abandoned by the adults, meaning the kids were able to live there for a bit, but that did not last long and the adults came back, causing the kids to scatter, Total among them, with no idea where to go in the barren lands that years ago had been called Sinnoh,
after days, maybe even weeks, Total found himself in what used to be Mt Coronet. Stumbling around in the dark for who knows how long, before he found the large crystal formation, starved into a state of hallucination he found the crystal and read the words, believing he was dreaming, he stood there stunned looking up at the large crystal, taking in the words "BRING YOURSELVES TO JUSTICE" he was unaware that the poke spirit had left the crystal, almost like a fruit dropping from a tree.

It spoke to him, but in his dream state of hallucination he looked down, there was more writing – in a language he did not know of, but as he read them, the voice spoke to him, reading the un readable words:

"The world has been broken, and it is humanity's fault."
"It is up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world."
"You must guide yourself, however..."
"These are the laws of Arceus!"
•"Let yourself be washed of your moral preconceptions. From the first time you've read these commandments, let them be your only laws. Then and only then allow yourselves to rediscover what you believe is right or wrong."
•"You shall not harm the spirit of the pokemon, lest divine retribution strike."
•"You shall be in possession of no more than six pokemon spirits at any one time, lest your spirit become suppressed."
•"If you take the spirit of the pokemon from another you must take it for your own, lest it turn on you."
•"You shall not harm children under the age of fourteen that have not yet received their pokemon spirit."

Then a pain like nothing before, as the spirit fused with him, Total lost consciousness...

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Fused form: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs16/f/20..._BechnoKid.jpg (the cape that Total wears changes and takes on the clothes of this form, the hood also changing to look like the hood in the pic :D

Species: Dusknoir

Nickname (Optional): Dusk

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): A very old and paternal figure, Dusk will always try and give Total insight on certain situations as well as taking charge of Total, taking care of the youngster – if Total is in danger either from adults or other poke spirit wielders or if he is near death from not taking in nourishment Dusk will take it upon himself to take over Totals body in order to change the situation they are in.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):

Shadow Sneak
Protect
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Charge Beam

Other (Optional): As a ghost type, Dusk gives total the power to act like a true ghost, being able to walk or sink through any surface, and he has the ability to float a few feet of the ground and hover around (HMs Dusknoir can learn: Strength)

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Total opened his eyes, he was not in the same place he was, as he sat up, he looked around – he was not in Celestic Town either. He reached up and removed the hood of the cape he had stole before leaving his home before scratching his head, as he looked around, he seemed to be in a forestry area, before he had the chance to ask himself about what had gone on, a voice broke through his subconscious, it sounded very old and more than a little wise.

You are safe. You are currently in Eterna Forrest – there is no need to panic Total.

Eterna Forrest? So I wasn’t dreaming? Who, who are you?

Correct, I am a poke spirit. Many years ago when there were pokemon in the world, I was a dusknoir, well I still am, just in a less tangible form; my trainer named me Dusk – when you were looking at the crystal stone in Mt Coronet –

WHAT? So that wasn’t a hallucination? Dusk? Nice to meet you, my name is Ray, but prefer to be called Total

No, out of all the spirits it felt that I had the strongest bond with you, and so by the power of the great Arceus I was granted permission to fuse with you, but as you were near death, my first priority to get some nourishment.

You found some food? Where – tell me, please where did you ... is this BLOOD on my hands?

No – not food, as a wielder of my spirit you are able to absorb the essence of others to take nourishment, and in a world where food is scarce – I had to do what I could to help you –

You KILLED someone? A kid – an innocent –

Yes. No – I killed an adult, as they are not innocent, it was the adults who came before many a year ago who plunged the world into this mess, and as the stone says, you are to bring justice to this world, however you see fit. I will always be by your side whatever you choose.

Mr Dusk, just two more questions: Firstly – what would be the best move to make at this time? Secondly, what else happens apart from your being able to speak to me like this?

No need for the Mr, Total – I would suggest moving from here, perhaps try and find some other children who also have spirits with them. And you can take on part of my form, you will have access to six abilities to fight with, but even in your current form, you have some ghost qualities about you, you are able to mask yourself to others sight as well as no longer having a need for doors, and lastly you have an substantial increase to your physical strength, but continued use of these powers will tire you quickly to begin with, to take my form, all you need do is ask me in your mind, and I will take care of the rest. For now, head to where the poke spirit wielders dwell.

Total got up, his cape blowing gently in the faint wind, as he looked at it, he saw that it had changed colour, it was now pure black with yellow markings on each side, the outside, the side that others would see from the rear had yellow markings that looked like a smiling face, while the inside had more yellow markings, but made out to look like an angry face, he shook his head as he stood up, pulling the hood over his face, obscuring as much of his face as possible, and set off, he had heard that a lot of kids had taken over Hearthome City and renamed it Child’s City, so that would be his first stop...

(notes Bold + italic is Dusk ‘talking’ to Total in his mind, just italic is Total thinking to Dusk)

Last edited by Zagan; August 18th, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:16 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
...Shadow sneak is using your shadow to attack people. If you're using it for travel, you're trying to be Giratina. Just saying, that's Shadow Force. You don't even need to move to use Shadow Sneak |D

On that note, teleport is strictly for travel, because use in combat is simply godmod.

@Hovde: Very well, you're approved.

@Zagan: I'll get to your SU soon.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Ok, just wanted to make sure, lol, got to try and be a bit more inventive with travel, unless Dusknoir's basic form of travel is a kind of half flying which ud allow and i cant say ive ever seen shadow sneak in the anime so its hard to tell how moves are used

Old August 18th, 2012, 12:36 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Zagan: Well I mean, my characters just walk. It's not all that important. Regardless, looks cool. You're approved. c:
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:17 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Question time.Could I apply for this rp?
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Hereto: Yup. Sign-Ups will never be closing.
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Zagan
King of Demons

Cool beans, btw where is everyone so I can run into someone?

Old August 19th, 2012, 02:28 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Lucy (Me), Amethyst (Akio), Bay (dcjboi), and Mako (Machomuu) are outside Eterna City, heading south towards Oreburgh. That puts them very close to your character.

Hailey (Me), Arcea (me), Tim (TornZero), Ignis (Kezius), and Fulgur (Kezius) are outside Children's City.

The rest would appear to be off on their own for one reason or another.
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Ok, so my next question would be: can poke spirits detect others who have fused?

Old August 19th, 2012, 03:39 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Zagan: Psychics very likely can. Ghosts definitely can. Pokemon that can learn the moves Aura Sphere or Dark Pulse probably can (as those moves are aura based.)

The rest? Nope. Given, fused spirit wielders are generally fairly obvious by sight alone. Very few, such as Lucy, can conceal themselves, and even Lucy can only do it by covering her stomach thoroughly.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Awesome, glad I chose a Dusknoir then! :D ill leave it for a couple more people post ICly then ill have Dusk tell Total that there are others near the southern gates, and yeah - total is more pasty pale now a days anyway but with the whole ghost quirks I can hide myself near enough totally

And I meant from a distance but as uve answered my question, ty

Old August 20th, 2012, 01:20 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Ah! I thought it would still be Akio's turn after that, didn't know it'd gone back to me again. Sorry, I'll post ASAP.

Also, my next post may prompt some sexual jokes, and you are free to act on them. That said, Mako's only 11 years old, and you will feel great shame if you actually make any.

Last edited by machomuu; August 20th, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Lopnis

I have a few questions, I understand pokemon have been gone for about 100 years but when did Acerus grant Pokespirits? Does the first post have to be about you gaining your pokespirit if your a user? or can it be some time after? Finally how much do you care about grammar?
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Also, my next post may prompt some sexual jokes, and you are free to act on them. That said, Mako's only 11 years old, and you will feel great shame if you actually make any.
Sexual Jokes? You mean that hormone spike?

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SPOILER
Spoiler:
Did he grow a pair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopnis View Post
How much do you care about grammar?
*aims shotgun*

Old August 20th, 2012, 05:08 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

I think I said that it was his "first time" twice. Don't blame the man, blame the educational system for not teaching him to phrase things better. Then blame the man.
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:50 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Lopnis: The appocolypse began quite a while ago, so nobody from before it's beginning should be alive. However, Arceus only began giving out pokespirits maybe half a decade ago. So fairly recently. Your first post could be after having gotten a pokespirit yes.

As far as grammar goes, I'm more concerned with clearly understanding what is being written.
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Lopnis

Alright awesome, sorry I just had to ask most pokemon rps I've found have been very stiff about grammar and sentence structure and I'll admit I'm a little bad with punctuation. I'll start working on a SU.

Here is my sign up form

Spoiler:
Name: Eric Conway

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13):13

Appearance : Eric is a young male with slightly tan Caucasian skin that is usually covered in dirt. He was a set of hazel eyes and short brown hair. He’s about 5’2 (3’2 when using his pokespirit) usually wearing a pair of long camo shorts, a grey tank top with a padded brown vest and a green backpack. He also has a very noticeable scar up the side of his ride leg from an accident he had as a child.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?) 4 lines minimum : Eric is a friendly person at heart but teachings from his old group and prodding from Ricky places him on his guard around others. He’s claustrophobic because of an accident when he was child. He’s a cautious person always assessing the situation he’s in before acting. He’s not very assertive which is why he usually never argues with Ricky. He also has a deathly fear of the Underground because of a run in with Lizzy Borskon. He has many nightmares mostly because of actions he took because of Ricky. He loves to explore which is the one point he’ll argue with Ricky about.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):
Eric Conway was born on Route 209 mere steps from the Lost tower to two scavengers who were part of nomadic group who traveled throughout Sinnoh scavenging ruins and selling what they could find in the underground. The day he learned to walk he was taught to scavenge through the remains of a dead world.
He spent most of his childhood working in small places going where the adults couldn’t reach to search. When he was 7 he quickly learned how to squeeze out of a tight situation when a cave in forcing him to pull himself out of 5 yards of stone and dirt escaping with his life, a very noticeable scar up the side of his leg and claustrophobia.
He traveled to the Underground once in his life when he was 11 and met Lizzy Borskon when the leader of his group paid her tribute for protection. Later when he recounted the situation to the other children of his group he would describe her as terrifying. It was meeting her that would keep him from returning to underground with the peddlers in their group.
When he was 12 his group decided to take the children to site at Mt.Coronet. Each child of age gained Pokespirit including him. It was this day he met Ricky the Rattata, but when he heard Ricky’s voice in his head his ideas and form disturbed him so when asked what his spirit was he lied, saying he wasn’t granted one.
Over the next year the other members of the group began to tire of Eric he couldn’t get into small spaces, he wouldn’t go underground to peddle, and to their knowledge he had no pokespirit. He was considered a waste of supplies. This caused him to be assigned a lot of solo scavenging runs which were intended to get him killed. This didn’t bother Eric because it gave him time to train with Ricky and for Ricky to influence him.
On his 13 birthday the leader convinced his parents it was time for him to go. He was banished under the guise of a pilgrimage. He was told to travel Sinnoh on his own to find something that would truly help the group. Eric left the group with a few days worth of food and a combat knife. This was start of his personal journey through the wastes.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Raticate

Nickname (Optional): Ricky

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Ricky is a survivor like any of his species and if something can keep him alive he’ll do it. He cares little for the lives of anyone besides Eric and only cares about Eric because they are connected. He constantly pushes Eric towards going to the extreme to survive. He’s gruff at best when they’re doing fine and would rather hide out and rest than explore. He yearns for luxury and will push for even sadistic actions to gain it. He’s cowardly unless he can tell his opponent is weaker than them. He’s also antisocial so he tries his best to keep E from making friends.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Hyper Fang, Crunch, Rock Smash, Thunderbolt, Flame Wheel, Last Resort

Other (Optional): Anytime Eric uses him he’ll constantly try to get him to chew on things loving the feel of something between their fangs.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.):
The sun was slowly rising in the distance. It was the perfect time to scavenge the light was good and very few people stirred this early in the day. Eric was shifting through an old mansion on Route 212 it was wasn’t ideal with its proximity to Children’s City so he had little need to be cautious. There was no chance of an adult sneaking up on him. His only worry was that he might have to face off with one of the more rowdy residents of the city who took their frustrations out on anyone desperate or stupid enough to squat or scavenge here.
This worry caused him to call Ricky out he was a few feet shorter than usual. His ears were more mice like and the worm like tail stuck out of the flap he made for it. The most obviously change were his huge bucked teeth that were chewing on a stick like it was bubble gum. ‘Have you found any food yet, I’m starving’ Ricky moaned into his mind “You know we haven’t” he said softly his stomach groaning telling him what he already known. Eric made his way into the old owners office as it had been torn apart by scavengers like himself. The only thing still in one piece was a Pokemon statute at the far end dusty with finger prints.
Eric made his way over to it pushing on it slightly as it fell off its stand revealing a large stack of money. This would have been exciting it he’d found it half a century ago when it still had any value. He sighed walking back into the hallway heading down as he found the kitchen. A thorough check revealed it was empy. Eric collapsed his hunger overtaking him as he saw it lying in the freezer was a set of feet.
Eric crawled into the freezer and there he was the recent victim of Children’s City citizen. ‘You know what we have to do’ Ricky said in his mind “No I can’t do it, it’s not right” he said his stomach groaning again ‘We have to, even if we don’t it doesn’t change what happened to this guy. We have to survive so do it’ he said firmly the stick breaking in their teeth. “You…you’re right” he said closing the door as much as he could. The sounds of crunching and sobbing echoing through the halls of the mansion, Eric stepped out a little while later his hunger pains gone.
As he left the mansion he heard Ricky in the back of his mind ‘Good job kid, thanks to you we’ll be living for another few days’ Eric remained silent his eyes pointed toward the ground ‘Oh come on we had to do it, he’s gone we’re still here it’s the natural circle of life’ “I know but it doesn’t make it any easier” ‘Buck up let’s keep going who knows maybe that thing you’re looking for is in Pastoria City’ he said as Eric nodded wiping his. He reverted back to his normal form and started heading south a new day dawning in the wastes.

Last edited by Lopnis; August 20th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old August 21st, 2012, 01:44 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Hope my last post was ok, since my character doesnt know whats going on, hes tried to do the honorable thing to break up the fight lol.

Old August 21st, 2012, 07:35 AM
ytfeL
Glorious Strategist

Hello, here is my SU. Hope everything is in order! Let me know if anything needs to be tweaked before I jump into the story :]

Spoiler:
Name: Alex Rouse

Nickname (Optional): n/a

Age (10-13): 12

Appearance: Alex wears an old pair of black shorts that are help up by a bit of red ribbon tied around his waist. He has a grey and green striped tank top on as well that has a black pocket on the front. Messy dark brown hair just past his ears and green eyes. Often runs around barefoot.

Personality: Alex is very calculated despite his age. He is very cautious and tends to wait before making a move depending on who or what he is around. This carefullness often causes him to over think however and sometimes he can miss out on advantageous opportunities because of his nature.

History: Alex was born in Oreburgh city, his father worked in the mine with a team of miners and was a long time friend of Oreburghs gym leader, Roark. When the pokemon began to vanish it became clear how much work depended on them, including the work in the mines. Times became very hard on his family and Alex's father left for Vielstone city to gamble away what little money they had left at the game corner. He was gone for a month. One day a large group of men from team plasma showed up at his house asking for his father. They were here to collect on the debt his father owed one way or another, and when they could not pay with money the members of team plasma took Alex as payment instead. Once at Veilstone city Alex was forced to work in the game corner tending to the high rollers as a personal waiter, but before the end of the first day as a slave worker he escaped and ran towards home as fast as he could. By the time he reached Oreburgh it was too late however. Inside his home Alex was greeted by a familiar face though it was not his mothers. Roark stood with a cold, sad look on his face as he told they boy that his mother was gone. Team Plasma had taken her too, and to where no one knew. Alex ran for the mines to hide, tears streaking down his face, and it was inside the mines that he was confronted by the pokespirit of his fathers pokemon.

Species: Crobat

Nickname (Optional): Jaqen

Personality: (Can be as short or long as you want): Mean spirited after being used to work constantly and being abandoned by trainer. Feels betrayed and wants revenge for its own pain

Moves: Toxic/Confuse Ray/Bite/Double Team/Acrobatics/Mean Look

Other (Optional): After fusing with the crobat Alex gained a heightened state of some of his senses. His eye sight became considerably better as well as his reflexes and movement speed while he was synced. The four wings that emerged from his back granted him a sort of glide ability, though he has not practiced enough to have full flight capabilities yet. His favorite method of catching prey, whoever that might be, is by means of ambush from his nearly silent movements.

Opening Post : The Oreburgh mines were dark and damp, a surrounding most people would find avoidable, but Alex felt more at home in these tunnels than anywhere else. He was huddled against the wall with his knees tucked firmly to his chest when he first heard it.

"Can it be? After all this..unf..time you came back here? No...something is..mmrnh...different...ahh, the boy. That is why your spirit seemed to be his."

"H-hello? Who are you...show yourself!" The voice seemed so close, it was as if someone was right on top of him. Alex stood and spun around the cave, searching for the one who was speaking to him.

"Heh...if you insist I shall...unf...show you."

Alex felt a quick and sudden breeze blow by in the tunnel just before he was thrown to the ground by the sheer force of something hitting him right in the gut. He cried out in pain, the sound echoing off the tunnel walls and bouncing back at him as if a crowd had gathered to mock him.

"Yes...share my pain and understand what it means to...hhrrun...use its power."

The voice was coming from iside of him, like it was his own thoughts, but Alex certainly wasn't the one creating them or this pain he was feeling. He slowly crawled to his feet to stand as the pain dwindled down to a more tolerable level, four sleak wings now stiff at his shoulders. The mine was more alive than he had ever noticed before, sights and sounds were all around him.

"What is happening? Who are you?"

"I am you as much as you are me now...and we..unf..are hungry."

Currently RP'ing:
Time & Space as Salias Grey
Pokemon Fallout as Alex Rouse (Crobat)
Hoenn ReBURST as Isla V.T.

Current Challenges:
Nuzlocke - Black
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:12 AM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Sorry I just brushed over your character in my last post, Zagan. I thought that would be the most accurate way to depict Mako in his current state (or what was his current state at that point in time.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here