The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 11th, 2012, 11:52 PM
NightkymZ
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

Advertise here
Its look good....Cant wait for the next release!

Incomming ROMHACK
www.facebook.com/blackremakes
http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

Dont Forget To Like!
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Either way in the town after the entei event you face Pete and after you beat him he tells you about a mysterious house to visit. I enter the house right next to him and his dad and the place is called ??? and all that is inside is a black triangle a woman who I can't talk to and an old man who says "May Arceus guide me on my journey" is something suppose to happen here? PS. besides the Entei event not working there is a goon who acts like I already battled him, or when he does battle me (Sometimes it works other times it doesn't it is weird) he shows up as a grunt and has the same pokemon as the grunt who is beside the rock slide teacher hiker. The goon that is acting up is the second male goon you can fight. After you see the very first male and female goon and climb up a ladder you have to cross in front of a male or female goon the male goon is the one acting up, Sorry I'm horrible at directions sometimes
In ??? house the level script is supposed to happen.
Simply said, you should enter and event is supposed to happen right after you warp there.
The woman and triangle thingy are there because flag that removes them is not set because the script did not happen.
And the old guy is supposed to stay there.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 12th, 2012, 11:43 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Hey everyone, the Entei & Victini events are working right in the patch I'll be releasing soon. Unfortunetly, the patch won't be released til early Wednesday because Tajaros forgot to fix the ship cabin & Light events perfectly. Once he does that, I'll finish up my playthrough, fix a bunch of stuff and I'll upload it.

Also, we've done test and it seems if you save your game by using the In-Game Save option, the newly edited flags aren't responding or colliding with other flags that we've either changed or deleted. So for future reference everyone, when you save your game, please go to your emulator and select File-Save Game-and save it into any Slot. You can use that save file anytime for any of the patches & it SHOULD keep your saved data with all of the updates the patches bring every time. Thank You.

Also, as I've said, once these errors are FINALLY fixed up, I'm going to start inserting tiles for beta 2. Most of the scripts are already set in a practice rom so that will speed progression up. Thanks for having patience everyone, I'm working my butt off to make sure things are good.
Old August 12th, 2012, 04:09 PM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Hey everyone, the Entei & Victini events are working right in the patch I'll be releasing soon. Unfortunetly, the patch won't be released til early Wednesday because Tajaros forgot to fix the ship cabin & Light events perfectly. Once he does that, I'll finish up my playthrough, fix a bunch of stuff and I'll upload it.
I just want to come in and say hey, I've still been following this hack and I love where you've taken it and what you've done since I last popped in to this thread. There's still some very minor stuff that could be fixed, but overall it's SO much better. Kudos to you for working hard on it and keeping it going, and I respect that motivation that you have. As always, Good Luck!

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
Old August 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

I know that Alakazam evolves at level 40 and so does the 5th gen rock trade pokemon, but I leveled up graveler to almost 50 and it isn't evolving what level does it evolve?
Old August 15th, 2012, 10:11 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Hey Everyone, I have GREAT NEWS! The Final Error-Free Beta 1 will be uploaded in a couple of minutes After this message. The BIG News Is, this Beta will go farther then the previous ones:

Remember the cave after the battle with KAYO? Well it's available now after you defeat KAI, the 4th gym leader. The beta will end after you battle your friend PETE under DARUGIS's Spell. Numassity City is closed off until Beta 2. Also, it's best to start your game over as a decent amount of new scripts and houses have been added to earlier areas in the beta. Also, new pokemon are available in the 2 new routes in this beta. The Beta1 List has been updated with these new Pokemon. For those who wanted Leafeon, now's your chance to catch one before beta2 is released sometime later this year. ENJOY! I'll be uploading it Now. ^.^

Progress for Beta2 will Now Start.

@_Nixon1

I apologize for the Golem situation. I just fixed it and Golem will evolve at Lv40 in the last updated beta 1 which can be downloaded in a couple of minutes.
Old August 16th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Great ! I am looking forward for it
Old August 16th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Zortac
League Champion

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Zortac
Awesome hack,DRG.I really love it.I have one question though-can I catch Leavanny anywhere?I searched through the Beta 1 pokelist but it isn't mention anywhere.

-Past Works
-PM me
-VM me!
-Capumon:BlackGranite X:Origins
-Creator of this awesome sig
Old August 16th, 2012, 04:46 AM
emem041809
Unhatched Egg

oh, that was a great and surprising news from you DRG, the wait is over.Thank you so much. I really love this hack. Good luck again to beta2.
Old August 16th, 2012, 06:53 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Thanks everyone. Hopefully the Trainer Card for the hero can be fixed by beta2. All gameplay errors such as main events and glitches are fixed though. Sorry Chipsoft, Levanny isn't in this hack.
Old August 16th, 2012, 06:45 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Thanks for the new release. I'm going to test it later tonight *after I watch a movie* & report back if there are any other bugs :D

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old August 16th, 2012, 10:15 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Ok, I forgot to mention that Entei doesn't freezes your game when you talk to it, just wanted you to know...
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:26 AM
mavy42
I'm back, broz :)

Nature: Gentle
DRG, can I use your old ash sprites? The one with DP design?
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:07 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Sure you can use em Mavy42.

Also, as long as its not a crucial error or any problem with main events, I won't be uploading anymore updates to beta1 because Beta2 progress has started and that's what the primary focus is on now. But still, posting errors you see would be helpful for future fixes. Also, Tajaros has successfully learn to insert Cries! I've also begun to rescript Yugi's event. Its coming along very well and I'm using my knowledge of the entire first series to create a reason of why he's in the pokemon universe in the first place. If either I or Tajaros can master how to insert music(what we're practicing now) you can expect the yugioh theme song playing when you battle him!
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:05 AM
koby12
Unhatched Egg

I have a question. In the latest release after you get the secret gym key thing in the rosary where do you go. The gym in douba road(It's In a forest) says its closed and when i look on the map the only way to proceed to a new town is going south of salem, then a turn, but that area is blocked off.
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
ViviLVX
Beginning Trainer

excuse me I would like to play your hack but when I load it up, I get to the part where the game is about to begin it then resets back to the intro and won't let me do anything. Anyone have any ideas people?
Old August 17th, 2012, 12:54 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@_koby12

After you defeat LIGHT in Volair Forest, which is south of Salem, you go to the Rosary Graveyard. There should be a building. Enter it & proceed thru the building to end up on the other side. About the gym in Twist Woodlands, it's closed off for a reason. You'll see why in Beta2.

@_ViviLVX

I will PM you on the matter shortly to fix this problem.
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:11 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Is Everyone enjoying Beta 1? Here's a little peak at what you can expect from the next Beta:

<- She's the next Gym Leader you'll be facing. Don't be fooled cause she's a little kid and doesn't have a signature Pokemon. She's every trainer's worse nightmare who uses Only Male Pokemon. All of her Pokemon know Attract, she uses the Normal type, and all of her Pokemon have some very powerful moves to use against you after the Attract.

Beta 2 is in the Works!
Old August 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

the gym leader looks a little like whitney xD

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old August 17th, 2012, 08:44 PM
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Its good news to see beta 2 is in production for release. my curiosity however has peaked towards the character near shadow lugia. will that be a new bad guy? if his character is as interesting as light he should be a welcomed edition to the story of the hack.
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
But it's Mira...

Quote:
@_koby12

After you defeat LIGHT in Volair Forest, which is south of Salem, you go to the Rosary Graveyard. There should be a building. Enter it & proceed thru the building to end up on the other side. About the gym in Twist Woodlands, it's closed off for a reason. You'll see why in Beta2.
Because Blitz is lazy? xD

Quote:
<- She's the next Gym Leader you'll be facing. Don't be fooled cause she's a little kid and doesn't have a signature Pokemon. She's every trainer's worse nightmare who uses Only Male Pokemon. All of her Pokemon know Attract, she uses the Normal type, and all of her Pokemon have some very powerful moves to use against you after the Attract.
Yahoo! Taunt all the way!

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Rodriguezjames55
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
shes mira http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mira
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:26 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

oh yah xD shes one of those people that follow you in wayward cave xxD . lawl, i forgot xD

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old August 18th, 2012, 12:52 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I was going to announce this tommorrow when I wake up, but I decided to do it Now. Me & Tajaros have come to a decision to place the 2nd Region in an entirely New Rom. This decision changes Alot of things:

-This decision now allows me to freely use alot more space in the rom the game is currently being played on without worry. Thus meaning more events and bigger areas.
-This solves the problem of Levels in the game. You know, the "My pokemon are at level 50s and I'm only at the 4th gym! By the time I reach the 7th gym, they're gonna be in the 80s!" thought some of you may have.
-Arceus will Not be obtainable in the 1st region you're playing in now.
-The 2nd region will now have brand new tiles not seen in the 1st. From grass, to rocky terrian, everything will look different.
- The 2nd region, now being in a different rom, will allow me to add More New Pokemon to the game that didn't make the first cut. Some of these I've already decided are Hoothoot/Noctowl, Levanny and it's pre-evolve forms, Lilligant and it's pre-evolve form, Bidoof and it's evolve form, Pidove and it's evolve forms, Durant, etc.
-The new rom for the 2nd region will now have the JPAN Engine. Thus meaning more OWs for the game.
-Both the 1st region and 2nd region will be Equally as Big. As both will be using every map in the entire FR rom now.
-With this decision, you've technically played 50% of the first rom. Meaning once Beta 2 is released, it'll be the complete 1st rom of the Pokemon Dark Rising series.
-SPOILER ALERT(Don't read on unless you're curious) some of you may wonder "how can it start off Exactly after the first region if we're playing on a different rom now?" I've come up with the idea of; When you and the rest of your friends arrive in the OMNI Region, the Professor there(who will be a female) has gotten word of your arrival from Prof.Ivan. Prof.Ivan kindly sends her your Dragon Pokemon you started off with to be picked up at her Lab. The dragon Pokemon is the only pokemon you asked Prof.Ivan to transfer to the Omni Region from the Core Region. It will be either Dragonite, Salamence, or Garchomp at Lv30(This also means you can change up your dragon if you weren't satisfied with your choice in the 1st region. Or, if you just wanna try something new.) Don't worry, Prof.Mercury(Her name) won't know which one you had in the 1st region obviously & ask you "Which one was yours again?"
-You can only travel to your Hometown of Fells in the 2nd rom but Not the rest of the Core Region from the 1st rom. The 2nd rom will be 98% Omni Region Only.

Well, that's about it. Tajaros has already started working on the 2nd rom while I'm working on the second half of the 1st rom. We're making Progress People! Also, if you have any suggestions or favorites you'd like to see in the 2nd region that didn't make the cut for the 1st, NOW's your chance to mention them as I'm gonna need ALOT of new pokemon for the 2nd region.

@_KeldeoInTraining

I wouldn't worry too much about that guy next to Shadow Lugia. Seeing as you're gonna lose against him. ^.^
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:13 AM
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar

Nature: Serious
It's gonna be another Ruby Destiny :D
Well, first of all, I really recommend that you should have talking mugshot like this:

Secondly, how about an item that helps the Genies to evolve? like the mirror It would be awesome.
Thirdly, more in game trade like Keldeo -> Resolution form and vice versa (don't give the flag)
And more how about some pokemon NPC that have relationship with 1st rom like Grimsley is Yugi's bro, or Red is Ash's master, and why couldn't Misty appear, when brock has reveal And double battle gym: Green and Gary wow, many things to say more, but i need you to confirm first about this

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey, you guys should check this out, it is an awesome club, I confirmed that
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here