The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:13 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
awesome i like the way how this hacks progressing and that your so determined xD

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:20 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBlueMoon View Post
It's gonna be another Ruby Destiny :D
Well, first of all, I really recommend that you should have talking mugshot like this:

Secondly, how about an item that helps the Genies to evolve? like the mirror It would be awesome.
Thirdly, more in game trade like Keldeo -> Resolution form and vice versa (don't give the flag)
And more how about some pokemon NPC that have relationship with 1st rom like Grimsley is Yugi's bro, or Red is Ash's master, and why couldn't Misty appear, when brock has reveal And double battle gym: Green and Gary wow, many things to say more, but i need you to confirm first about this
Then that means we have to replace Pokemon Sprites, I think DRG won't agree with that... Since replacing sprites meaning lesser Pokemon...
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:37 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
The genies and their evolutions will be in it as well as Misty. Not sure about the other ppl tho lol. The 2nd region is still some time from now. My focus is on finishing the next half of the 1st. Which will be even more exciting and fun now as I don't have to hold back space and worry about running out of maps.
Old August 18th, 2012, 01:51 AM
emem041809
Unhatched Egg

too bad, victini event is not working again in my game.. sigh.. but the entei event worked.. anyways, i'm still enjoying the game again..
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:08 AM
BiTeDroM

[QUOTE=DarkRisingGirl;7304789]BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Well, that's about it. Tajaros has already started working on the 2nd rom while I'm working on the second half of the 1st rom. We're making Progress People! Also, if you have any suggestions or favorites you'd like to see in the 2nd region that didn't make the cut for the 1st, NOW's your chance to mention them as I'm gonna need ALOT of new pokemon for the 2nd region.

- Starters again and Meloetta pleeease. :D
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Dimebag

Nature: Gentle
In what version of fire red should i patch this?
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:49 AM
BLOOOD-La-ti-
This is the place to try!

Nature: Jolly
Cool hack!the screenshots are great.and are those kyle's kyurem sprites,
anywayz keep up the good work!

oh check this out:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373174
My new account. :3
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:02 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
In what version of fire red should i patch this?
In version 1.0... (I'm pretty sure it's the latest one... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOOD-La-ti- View Post
Cool hack!the screenshots are great.and are those kyle's kyurem sprites, anywayz keep up the good work!
Yes, they're kyle's sprite's...
Old August 19th, 2012, 12:43 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

I'm going to simplify the victini event where it can work no matter what. Should be posted by tommorrow evening
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Dimebag

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post

In version 1.0... (I'm pretty sure it's the latest one... )
Thanks man Just started after 2 bad patching errors
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
So we will have "new" hack after this... interesting choice.
I wouldn't have minded having less events to fit all into one ROM.
It's not always that important to fit everything, y'know? :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 19th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Justin262
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I was going to announce this tommorrow when I wake up, but I decided to do it Now. Me & Tajaros have come to a decision to place the 2nd Region in an entirely New Rom. This decision changes Alot of things:

-This decision now allows me to freely use alot more space in the rom the game is currently being played on without worry. Thus meaning more events and bigger areas.
-This solves the problem of Levels in the game. You know, the "My pokemon are at level 50s and I'm only at the 4th gym! By the time I reach the 7th gym, they're gonna be in the 80s!" thought some of you may have.
-Arceus will Not be obtainable in the 1st region you're playing in now.
-The 2nd region will now have brand new tiles not seen in the 1st. From grass, to rocky terrian, everything will look different.
- The 2nd region, now being in a different rom, will allow me to add More New Pokemon to the game that didn't make the first cut. Some of these I've already decided are Hoothoot/Noctowl, Levanny and it's pre-evolve forms, Lilligant and it's pre-evolve form, Bidoof and it's evolve form, Pidove and it's evolve forms, Durant, etc.
-The new rom for the 2nd region will now have the JPAN Engine. Thus meaning more OWs for the game.
-Both the 1st region and 2nd region will be Equally as Big. As both will be using every map in the entire FR rom now.
-With this decision, you've technically played 50% of the first rom. Meaning once Beta 2 is released, it'll be the complete 1st rom of the Pokemon Dark Rising series.
-SPOILER ALERT(Don't read on unless you're curious) some of you may wonder "how can it start off Exactly after the first region if we're playing on a different rom now?" I've come up with the idea of; When you and the rest of your friends arrive in the OMNI Region, the Professor there(who will be a female) has gotten word of your arrival from Prof.Ivan. Prof.Ivan kindly sends her your Dragon Pokemon you started off with to be picked up at her Lab. The dragon Pokemon is the only pokemon you asked Prof.Ivan to transfer to the Omni Region from the Core Region. It will be either Dragonite, Salamence, or Garchomp at Lv30(This also means you can change up your dragon if you weren't satisfied with your choice in the 1st region. Or, if you just wanna try something new.) Don't worry, Prof.Mercury(Her name) won't know which one you had in the 1st region obviously & ask you "Which one was yours again?"
-You can only travel to your Hometown of Fells in the 2nd rom but Not the rest of the Core Region from the 1st rom. The 2nd rom will be 98% Omni Region Only.

Well, that's about it. Tajaros has already started working on the 2nd rom while I'm working on the second half of the 1st rom. We're making Progress People! Also, if you have any suggestions or favorites you'd like to see in the 2nd region that didn't make the cut for the 1st, NOW's your chance to mention them as I'm gonna need ALOT of new pokemon for the 2nd region.

@_KeldeoInTraining

I wouldn't worry too much about that guy next to Shadow Lugia. Seeing as you're gonna lose against him. ^.^
My salemance is lv 80 and all the rest of my pokemon are lv 70 ....

Old August 19th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Dimebag

Cool! So we expect a sequel ? This also allows you to finish dark rising faster right ?
Anyways i found a typo error
It says rong time not wrong as it should
Attached Images
File Type: png 1345379412967.png‎ (8.2 KB, 11 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 19th, 2012, 05:44 AM
emem041809
Unhatched Egg

Other events that didn't work/error in my game:
1. In the ship, even before i rescue the child in the deck, the scene took placed already and after i battling Kayo, he didn't disappear (unlike the previous release)
2. In Almaris mansion, battling kyurem m&w and in the exit door brings me to the entrance.
3. In frozen dungeon, the events there already happened.
Is there anyone who experienced those? Or maybe, the problem is the rom that i used?
EDIT:
I must say the events is working properly now.
Current location: Mystic falls

Last edited by emem041809; August 22nd, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Rodriguezjames55
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
BTW if you need trainer sprites take em from my resource i got 84+ you can take from

Last edited by Rodriguezjames55; August 19th, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 11:20 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@_emem041809

That is very strange. All of those events me, Tajaros, and another tester played through and they worked fine. Did you patch it to a New Fire Red Rom & not the same one everytime there was an update? If you did And started your save game over, it should've worked. I don't know what's the problem...Well I will be adding an extended update to the main thread that fixes the Victini Problem for sure this time. If the full victini event doesn't happen for you, I made it where you can still talk to the old guy and he'll give you Victini no matter what after his speech. Also, for those who have traveled pass that city and can't go back, I've created an opening to go back from Mystic Falls to Aroma Town through Falls Route. The jump ledges aren't blocking it off anymore. Do not download the ips in the main post Right Now, I will have a better posted one in a couple of hours.

EDIT: Okay, so all events Before the frozen dungeon and kyurem's den(other then the victini and 1 of the events on the ship. Which I fixed in the rom on the main post already) are not working? Okay, Tajaros will get on changing it up right away. Should be fixed by the end of the night. These events not working is very fustrating as it's stopping me from progressing further into completing the full game. But we'll get it done!

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; August 19th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:32 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
BTW if you need trainer sprites take em from my resource i got 84+ you can take from
DRG won't bother using your sprites, she already used mine...
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post

DRG won't bother using your sprites, she already used mine...
Just a question. Are you guys going to add custom sprites or will you only use the recolors? The current situation makes the game look highly unprofessional.
Old August 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Rodriguezjames55
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
Just a question. Are you guys going to add custom sprites or will you only use the recolors? The current situation makes the game look highly unprofessional.
That why i offered the pokemon sprites look good tho
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
In BETA 2 we'll almost have all the sprites done from scratch, for now we're just Improvising...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
That why i offered the pokemon sprites look good tho
She got the Trainer Sprites from me...
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:21 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

When the characters reach the 2nd Region, they're all gonna have new custom attire for their OWs and trainer sprites. It will still look like them, just with new clothing. The OWs will have to stay the way they are for the current rom due to me not knowing of the Jpan engine before I started the hack and thus severly limiting my pallete colors. The finale of the first region(Beta2) is in production and I can assure you it will be even better then the first 1st beta. The events for the next town(Numassity City) have already been finalized and the remaining gym leaders are all set up.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; August 20th, 2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Pokemon Trainer UV
Attractively foolish

Nature: Serious
I really like where this is going!

I'll be sure to download right after I'm done with Pokemon Black.
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:24 AM
emem041809
Unhatched Egg

@DRG
Yes, I always patched it in the new FR rom everytime there was an update. As a matter of fact, I restarted my game from the start when beta1.5 was released. I'm a bit excited when I went through Entei event because it worked accordingly. But from Aroma town onwards all important event didn't work except in volair forest. Anyways, the beta2 seems to be more exciting. Good luck.
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

I'm only saying this bc I spent the past 2 days playing the hack & just entered the cave for the Entei event, so I already know you guys said re start the hack, but do I have to since I didn't get tat far for the new patch?

... can one of you guys tell me if all the events are now working in the updated patch bc I don't want to restart again if they aren't.

Thou thanks for the updated patch.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Dimebag

I have a small question...why forest dont have proper entrances ? i mean it looks like a gate from fr/lg but there is no building like fr/lg...it is....weird
Also what's new on the updated patch ? is it worth to start over ? I'm playing beta 1.5
Furthermore why that station you receive prof oak's parcel is in a cave ?

Last edited by Dimebag; August 20th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links