The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
nosepass and probopass cannot never cute
i challenge u to prove nosepass cute
Someone, somewhere, in the world, probably has already made something that make them positively adorable! Just my two cents. xD
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Honestly, I believe that every Pokémon has the ability to be cute, it's just all about highlighting the cute features. I mean, even Pokémon as hideous as the Nosepass and Probopass line can be made cute if they just get modified a bit like Pokémon usually do in fanart, by making the eyes more cut, or whatever else. I can see it happening with Probopass, but as far as Nosepass go, I'd say that there has to be a lot of work put in to make that one cute xD They have big noses though, could that count as cute? :>
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Rayshin
Fak.

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Daniel Evans

Cute Pokémon: Glaceon || Espeon

Why?: Just cause.

In reply to the Nosepass||Probopass Topic: Probopass is so freakin' adorable. Can't you see how his nose hair looks like a cute 'fro?

~Always.
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Honestly, I believe that every Pokémon has the ability to be cute, it's just all about highlighting the cute features. I mean, even Pokémon as hideous as the Nosepass and Probopass line can be made cute if they just get modified a bit like Pokémon usually do in fanart, by making the eyes more cut, or whatever else. I can see it happening with Probopass, but as far as Nosepass go, I'd say that there has to be a lot of work put in to make that one cute xD They have big noses though, could that count as cute? :>
To be honest, I think I myself have a hard time trying to imagine them two as something cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Evans View Post
In reply to the Nosepass||Probopass Topic: Probopass is so freakin' adorable. Can't you see how his nose hair looks like a cute 'fro?

~Always.
Welcome to the club! I guess there really are some people that love them to pieces. Nose.. or is it a 'stache? It's fuzzy, I'll give you that, though. Cute, though, uh...
Old July 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM
Rayshin
Fak.

I really didn't know what I was thinking. What is wrong with me?
Anyway, I've always thought of whether it was a 'stache or nose hair. Or maybe even a nose mustache?

~Always.
Old July 21st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Loonie
Mischievous Gamer

Name: Loonie
Pokemons: Pichu and Oshawott
Why? Its because iam in Love with Pichu's cuteness thats why i picked pichu and for Oshawott since pokemon black and white started i cant seem to take away my eyes from this cute and cool pokemon .. ^_O
Reply Nosepass\\Probopass Topic: I like nosepass, But I like Probopass more because its can levitate =)

2.) Banner Maker :D
3.) Beginner at Mapping !!
Currently nothings been done yet .. hahaha

Hacks I Support:

My Blooper .... Yeah ..

Old July 21st, 2012, 07:01 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Anyway, I've always thought of whether it was a 'stache or nose hair. Or maybe even a nose mustache?

~Always.
I think it is a mustache
PROOF :
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Physiology
Probopass has small round eyes, contrasting Nosepass's perpetually closed ones. Its nose is much bigger in proportion to its body, and it has a bushy mustache that appears to consist of iron filings caught by its magnetic nose. It has three small objects on its sides and back that look like Nosepass; they are called "Mini-Noses" by the Pokédex. These "Mini-Noses" can detach to form new Nosepass. It also has a big hat-like magnet on top of its head.

welcome to the club,Loonie!!

Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:00 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:

~Always.
It is a moustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loonie View Post
Name: Loonie
Pokemons: Pichu and Oshawott
Why? Its because iam in Love with Pichu's cuteness thats why i picked pichu and for Oshawott since pokemon black and white started i cant seem to take away my eyes from this cute and cool pokemon .. ^_O
Reply Nosepass\\Probopass Topic: I like nosepass, But I like Probopass more because its can levitate =)
Welcome to the club! I guesss the Nosepass/Probopass topic did attract a lot of people in here, huh? But if I'm not wrong, it's about whether Nosepass/Probopass are cute enough, right? Not powerful, or whether it's your favourite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
I think it is a mustache
PROOF :
welcome to the club,Loonie!!
There you go. (It always looked more like 'tache, to say nothing of implications of it being nose hair. *shudder*)
Old July 24th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Rayshin
Fak.

Imagine if it was nose hair, and it kept rubbing you with it? *shudders*
Old July 24th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Imagine if it was nose hair, and it kept rubbing you with it? *shudders*
Ah... erm... well, nightmares ahoy! *shudders even more*

Time to switch topics...

Cute Pokemon and members around here... who do you think matches them well, if any?

Old July 31st, 2012, 08:04 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

It's been a week, and nobody's been posting.

I'm thinking of actually implementing some changes with regards to club membership and how sign-ups are handled. THIS IS IMPORTANT for new members - everyone should read this. Full stop. I hope that by doing this, I can cut down on both club management and generic sign-up posts that do absolutely nothing.

The member list system will be removed.

This is very important because it has been too much of a hassle regarding handling sign-ups, both valid and generic. It cut downs on management and also should allow members to not bother with anything other than the meat of the club - that is, the topic itself.

No sign-up form is required to be a member of the club.

Yup, you read that right: you no longer need to sign up to start participating in the club! This is meant as a measure to cut down on generic sign up posts that I've been seeing a lot lately. I think, if members are allowed to go straight to the topic, it'd be easier for everyone to get things going, and perhaps keep the place alive. If you're interested, feel free to immediately reply - if you've got a post in the club, you're implied to be a member.

The sign-up form is removed starting today.

Now, onto a new beginning, and a new topic!
New topic!

Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute?

Meta topic:

What do you think of the revised club membership handling?

Old July 31st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Klinklang5
Bowties are Cool

Nature: Brave
If Scrafty wasn't so gruff (anyone else tried to spell it "grough"?) and violent or had a voice of a 50-year-old man telling kids to get away from his house, he'd be eligible to be considered cute.
Old August 1st, 2012, 01:39 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinklang5 View Post
If Scrafty wasn't so gruff (anyone else tried to spell it "grough"?) and violent or had a voice of a 50-year-old man telling kids to get away from his house, he'd be eligible to be considered cute.
Maybe if there was something between Scraggy and Scrafty...
Old August 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Taposa
Lúckymon Expert,Pkmn <3r,Fil.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Taposa
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? Maybe. I will add more sparke and beautiful to Igglybuff's eye. Ehehehe. I can add a flower on the head of Shaymin (Land) and put a nicer scarf? to Shaymin (Sky).

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
GPX+ SiteThe Super Starter Pokémon Club 💛 ~> The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club <~
Current Challenge

Old August 6th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taposa View Post
[B]I can add a flower on the head of Shaymin (Land) and put a nicer scarf? to Shaymin (Sky).
Teehee~ But I do think that Shaymin is already cute enough as is. If I were you, I'd just get rid of the Land Forme :D
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute?
my fave are charmander, riolu and Growlithe. if they were made more cuter i would not like them they are absolutely fine imo

Old August 7th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Hmm, the most crucial thing to making Pidgey more cute is most certainly the eyes, since they normally have a bit of an aggressive look to them, though I don't really think Pidgey would be the same without those eyes. But yeah, that's my bet at making it more cute.
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:21 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
even more cute?

uh hell no, sadtwig is cute enough.

Though um I do think they could improve some aspects of it don't get me wrong but they're really eluding me rn.

meta

thank god. though you never added me to the memberlist :c so i'm fine with it either way lol

Last edited by droomph; August 7th, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 8th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Oshawott01
Awesome Oshawotter

Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? That would be very hard, I can't think of how to make Oshawott cuter, maybe change its mouth so when it is feeling So-so it doesn't look sad.

OSHAWOTT01 THEY SAY SHES A BIT OF A "FAN" OF OSHAWOTT
Old August 14th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
even more cute?

uh hell no, sadtwig is cute enough.

Though um I do think they could improve some aspects of it don't get me wrong but they're really eluding me rn.

meta

thank god. though you never added me to the memberlist :c so i'm fine with it either way lol
Sadtwig? Well, better get ready for the Positwig invasion, then

Turtwig do look weird in profile, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott01 View Post
Do you think there's something that you can do to your favourite Pokemon to make it even more cute? That would be very hard, I can't think of how to make Oshawott cuter, maybe change its mouth so when it is feeling So-so it doesn't look sad.
Teehee~ I think the frown is actually what makes it adorable, and when it smiles, well, everything goes~
Old August 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Hmm....I have no idea's for making Piplup cuter other than maybe a small bow like in PMD or something. :/
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old August 19th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

New topic:

What cute Pokemon plushie(s) do you have?

Me, well... Well, feel free to take a look at the album named "HAVE A PLUSHIE" in my albums here at PC. TurtwigZoruaVictini are too adooooraaaaaable!
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:18 AM
rainerman3
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3

I don't have any D: Although i would like to get a Riolu plushie. :3
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainerman3 View Post

I don't have any D: Although i would like to get a Riolu plushie. :3
Same here. I'd like a Riolu one and a Piplup one since they're both so cute. :D
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old August 24th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

What Pokemon do you find to be adorable after being plushie'd?

I like plushie Hydreigon. Even if it's keychain-sized, because it just makes it more adorable~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here