< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Black 2White 2 NO SPOILAHS - Who are they?

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old August 19th, 2012 (12:28 PM).
Throw a blanket over it!
Nature: Jolly
Please, please don't reveal anything else about Bw2 other than what I'm gonna ask. I want the game to have as many surprises as possible, and I've already seen more than enough spoilers BI

Who the heck are the new main players? I think their names are Ebony and Ivory. Are they like, the siblings of Black and White? They look like younger versions of them or something, but the game takes place in the future. I'm just really curious as to who they're supposed to be, that's it.
Old August 19th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Two new characters and no their names are Mei (girl) and Kyouhei(boy). International names haven't been released yet. We only know their Japanese names. They aren't related to Hilda or Hilbert (B/W's Main Characters). Just two new younger characters for us to play.

You could have asked in Quick Questions or VM'd me or Jellicent if you wanted a straight answer with no spoilers. Closing this thread since it was a basic question.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links