Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #7201    
Old August 15th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Yoshi-kun
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Female

Advertise here
Okay, so I'm working with the script that determines your starter and your rival's starter in Fire Red. What I've found is that all three of the Pokeballs on Oak's desk have different offsets despite having the exact same script. If you start messing around without giving them all the same offset it goes completely haywire. After I did that, I got this script:

Code:
'---------------
#org 0x169DAE
lock
faceplayer
setvar 0x4001 0x2
setvar 0x4002 0x4
setvar 0x4003 0x7
setvar 0x4004 0x6
compare 0x4055 0x3
if 0x4 goto 0x8169DE4
compare 0x4055 0x2
if 0x1 goto 0x8169BE1
msgbox 0x871A5DF MSG_KEEPOPEN '"Those are Poké Balls.Oh look! It's..."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x169DE4
msgbox 0x818EA45 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"That's PROF. OAK's last POKéMON."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x169BE1
applymovement 0x4 0x81A75EF
waitmovement 0x0
showpokepic 0x4002 0xA 0x3
textcolor 0x0
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C14
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C33
compare 0x4001 0x2
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C52
end

'---------------
#org 0x169C14
msgbox 0x818E272 MSG_YESNO '"I see! BULBASAUR is your choice.\n..."
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C74
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C71
end

'---------------
#org 0x169C33
msgbox 0x818E207 MSG_YESNO '"Hm! SQUIRTLE is your choice.\nIt's..."
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C74
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C71
end

'---------------
#org 0x169C52
msgbox 0x818E194 MSG_YESNO '"Ah! CHARMANDER is your choice.\nYo..."
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C74
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169C71
end

'---------------
#org 0x169C74
hidepokepic
hidesprite LASTTALKED
msgbox 0x818E2E5 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"This POKéMON is really quite\nener..."
call 0x81A6675
setflag 0x828
setflag 0x291
givepokemon 0x4002 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
copyvar 0x4031 0x4001
bufferpokemon 0x0 0x4002
preparemsg 0x818E30D '"[player] received the [buffer1]\nf..."
waitmsg
fanfare 0x13E
waitfanfare
msgbox 0x81A56A7 MSG_YESNO '"Do you want to give a nickname to\..."
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169CCC
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169CDC
end

'---------------
#org 0x169C71
hidepokepic
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1A6675
copyvar 0x8012 0x8013
return

'---------------
#org 0x169CCC
setvar 0x8004 0x0
call 0x81A74EB
goto 0x8169CDC

'---------------
#org 0x169CDC
closeonkeypress
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x8169CFF
compare 0x4001 0x2
if 0x1 goto 0x8169D1F
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x8169D0F
end

'---------------
#org 0x1A74EB
fadescreen 0x1
special 0x9E
waitstate
return

'---------------
#org 0x169CFF
applymovement 0x8 0x8169D62
waitmovement 0x0
goto 0x8169D2F

'---------------
#org 0x169D1F
applymovement 0x8 0x8169D72
waitmovement 0x0
goto 0x8169D2F

'---------------
#org 0x169D0F
applymovement 0x8 0x8169D6B
waitmovement 0x0
goto 0x8169D2F

'---------------
#org 0x169D2F
textcolor 0x0
msgbox 0x818DD34 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"[rival]: I'll take this one, then!"
hidesprite 0x4004
textcolor 0x3
bufferpokemon 0x0 0x4003
preparemsg 0x818DD52 '"[rival] received the [buffer1]\nfr..."
waitmsg
fanfare 0x13E
waitfanfare
setvar 0x4055 0x3
checkflag 0x83E
if 0x1 call 0x8169D5C
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x169D5C
setvar 0x4070 0x1
return


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x71A5DF
= Those are Poké Balls.

#org 0x18EA45
= That's PROF. OAK's last POKéMON.

#org 0x18E272
= I see! BULBASAUR is your choice.\nIt's very easy to raise.\pSo, [player], you want to go with\nthe GRASS POKéMON BULBASAUR?

#org 0x18E207
= Hm! SQUIRTLE is your choice.\nIt's one worth raising.\pSo, [player], you've decided on the\nWATER POKéMON SQUIRTLE?

#org 0x18E194
= Ah! CHARMANDER is your choice.\nYou should raise it patiently.\pSo, [player], you're claiming the\nFIRE POKéMON CHARMANDER?

#org 0x18E2E5
= This POKéMON is really quite\nenergetic!

#org 0x18E30D
= [player] received the [buffer1]\nfrom PROF. OAK!

#org 0x1A56A7
= Do you want to give a nickname to\nthis [buffer1]?

#org 0x18DD34
= [rival]: I'll take this one, then!

#org 0x18DD52
= [rival] received the [buffer1]\nfrom PROF. OAK!


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x1A75EF
#raw 0x3 'Face Right
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x169D62
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x169D72
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x2E 'Face Up (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x169D6B
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x2E 'Face Up (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements
The numbers in bold are the important ones.

0x0 = Bulbasaur
0x1 = Squirtle
0x2 = Charmander

By switching them around from their natural order as shown above, I was able to make it where the Rival always goes for the Poke Ball that contains the Pokemon that weak to yours. If you pick Charmander, your Rival will walk in front of Bulbasaur's Poke Ball.

However the problem is that the text still reads that he received Squirtle. And Squirtle's Poke Ball disappears. I keep looking at the code, I can't figure out how to change that because the text command says that Rival received [buffer1] or in A-Text I think it's labeled as \v[&H02]. That's a general command, how do I change it?

For that matter the command hidesprite appears in the Rival's code, but it doesn't seem to label which sprite it's going to hide. How do I change this?

Basically, how do I change the name of the Pokemon that the Rival receives and which Poke Ball sprite disappears from the table?

Last edited by Yoshi-kun; August 15th, 2012 at 02:49 AM.
  #7202    
Old August 15th, 2012, 03:01 AM
DiamondBlueMoon's Avatar
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hello guys, I have a little question here:
I've looked into the Pokepic script (which you could find in diegoisawesome scripting tut) lately, and i wanna get the picture of the pokemon appear right on the right of the screen, above the text, which is just look like this:

What is the correct coordinate? please help me, thank you.
Hack I support:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey, you guys should check this out, it is an awesome club, I confirmed that
  #7203    
Old August 16th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Artrejon93
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
GAME: Pokemon ruby
TYPE: Level Script (Inserting)
SCRIPT: Copied from the tutorial
I am trying to insert my script, and im following cooleys tutorial, but the part where you go into the "map script offset" and change #raw word 0xFFFF to 0x0 is where im stuck. in the MSO, #raw word 0x0 is already there, and when i try to use the script, it performs, and then i get jibberish and weird music plays then a battle starts. Is there a different process when inserting scripts into a Ruby rom? I am also using the living room in landon's house. Thanks!
  #7204    
Old August 16th, 2012, 11:02 PM
EHero70's Avatar
EHero70
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
EHero70


Ok with this script (Give Pokemon) Everyhting goes well till he aks me if I want to give my Pokemon a nickname. If I say yes the nickname screen doesn't show up and Im stuck with a Pokemon that has no name. If I say no to the nickname the script continues but once again my Pokemon still has absoulutely no name. Any help??

Code:
#dynamic 0x39D4EE
#org @start
checkflag 0x202
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take
msgbox @2 0x6
release
end
#org @take
givepokemon 0xF 0x15 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @3 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @4 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @5 0x6
setflag 0x202
release
end
#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return
#org @done
msgbox @6 0x6
release
end
#org @1
= Hello there youngling. Would you\ndo me a kind favor?\pMy Squirtle hasn't been listening\nto me anymore.\pWill you be kind enough to take it\nfor me?
#org @2
= Oh, I see you can't take my\nSquirtle for me.
#org @3
= [black_fr]You received a Squirtle!
#org @4
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Squirtle?
#org @5
= I trust in you that you will take\ncare of my Squirtle.
#org @6
= You are taking good care of\nSquirtle right?
  #7205    
Old August 17th, 2012, 09:10 AM
SpadeEdge16's Avatar
SpadeEdge16
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Hey, can someone help me out?
I'm doing a script where your two rivals in the game meet up with you at the same time, and take turns battling you, and so far I've only got the script to work, up until the part where the second rival approaches the player, then right when she's in front of the player, before she can say anything, my game freezes. Anyone know why this is happenning?
Code:
#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
checkflag 0x178
if 0x1 goto @done
clearflag 0x180
lock
msgbox @wait 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @stop
showsprite 0x1
applymovement 0x01 @chris
waitmovement 0x01
msgbox @alright 0x6
showsprite 0x02
msgbox @huh 0x6
showsprite 0x02
applymovement 0xFF @notice
applymovement 0x02 @ace
waitmovement 0x2
pause 0x20
msgbox @hey 0x6
msgbox @who 0x6
msgbox @intro 0x6
msgbox @sorry 0x6
msgbox @well 0x6
msgbox @no! 0x6
trainerbattle 0x1 0x75 0x0 @challenge1 @defeat1 @after1
release
end

#org @after1
msgbox @see 0x6
msgbox @ohyeah 0x6
fadescreen 0x1
special 0x00
fanfare 0x100
fadescreen 0x0
trainerbattle 0x1 0x76 0x0 @challenge2 @defeat2 @after2
release
end

#org @see
= CHRIS: Well, ACE, what'd ya' think\nabout that!?

#org @ohyeah
= ACE: I think I'm gonna show you\nwhat a REAL battle looks like!\lHere, [player], let me heal your POKEMON\lfirst!

#org @challenge2
= ACE: Alright, here I come!

#org @defeat2
= ACE: You sure have gotten strong!\nBut I have too, huh!

#org @after2
msgbox @that 0x6
msgbox @whatev 0x6
applymovement 0x01 @chrisleave
pause 0x120
hidesprite 0x01
msgbox @acesays 0x6
fanfare 0x101
additem 0xB8 0x1
msgbox @playerrec 0x6
setflag 0x178
setflag 0x180
msgbox @acebye 0x6
applymovement 0x02 @aceleave
pause 0x120
hidesprite 0x02
release
end

#org @that
= ACE: Until I can see you battle\nlike that, CHRIS, [player] won't have as\lmuch fun with you as he does with\lme!

#org @whatev
= CHRIS: Yeah, whatever...\nDon't worry, [player], we'll battle\lagain soon, and without any\linterruptions...\lSee ya'!

#org @chrisleave
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0xFE

#org @acesays
= ACE: Well, I guess as long as you\nhad fun with one of us, that's all\lthat matters!\lI'll be leaving now too, I'll see\lyou soon, [player]!\lAnd before I go, take this!

#org @playerrec
= [player] recieved a SOOTHE BELL!

#org @acebye
= ACE: Put that on your POKEMON,\nit'll make the bond between you\land that POKEMON stronger than\lever!\lI've used it on mine to ensure I\lraised them with love and care,\lbut I think your POKEMON would\llike it too!\lUse it well!\lBye, [player]!

#org @aceleave
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @done
release
end

#org @wait
= CHRIS: Hey, [player], hold on a sec!

#org @stop
#raw 0x62
#raw 0x0
#raw 0xFE

#org @chris
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @alright
= CHRIS: Alright, I've buckled down\nsince our last battle!\lMy team is trained using hard work\land motivation!\lThey can't be beaten now!\l

#org @huh
= CHRIS: Huh?\nThat girl looks like she knows\lyou...

#org @notice
#raw 0x03
#raw 0xFE

#org @ace
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11

#org @hey
= ACE: Hey, [player]!\nIt's been a while!\lHow's your journey going?

#org @who
= CHRIS: Uh...\nWho's this, [player]?

#org @intro
= ACE: Hi there!\nMy name's ACE!\l[player] and I met on ROUTE 1 and\lbattled!\lI was actually thinking we could\lcatch up with a battle!\lHow about it, [player]?

#org @sorry
= CHRIS: Woah, woah, woah!\nSorry, ACE, but [player] was about to\lbattle me before you came!

#org @well
= ACE: Well, maybe [player] wants to\nbattle me instead!\lI'm sure he has more fun battling\lme anyways!

#org @no!
= CHRIS: No way that's true!\nI've heard enough of this!

#org @challenge1
= CHRIS: [player], let's show her how we\nbattle!

#org @defeat1
= CHRIS: Heh, even though I trained\nso hard, part of me was expecting\lthis.
  #7206    
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:42 PM
ectyrant
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
This warp leads to a black screen freeze. The bank, map, x and y are all correct so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Quote:
#org 0x8747044
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
msgbox 0x874708E ' Hm? You need to get ...
callstd MSG_YESNO ' Yes/No message
compare LASTRESULT YES
if == jump 0x87470D6 ' Equal To
msgbox 0x87470AB ' Okay, let me know if...
callstd MSG_LOCK ' Built-in lock command
release
end

#org 0x87470D6
'-----------------------------------
msgbox 0x8747071 ' Alrighty then! Climb...
callstd MSG_NOCLOSE ' Non-closing message
warp 0x3 0x66 0xFF 0x01 0x0A
release
end


#org 0x874708E
= Hm? You need to get onboard?

#org 0x87470AB
= Okay, let me know if you\nchange your mind.

#org 0x8747071
= Alrighty then! Climb aboard!
  #7207    
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM
DrFuji's Avatar
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Upside-downia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHero70 View Post
EHero70


Ok with this script (Give Pokemon) Everyhting goes well till he aks me if I want to give my Pokemon a nickname. If I say yes the nickname screen doesn't show up and Im stuck with a Pokemon that has no name. If I say no to the nickname the script continues but once again my Pokemon still has absoulutely no name. Any help??

Code:
#dynamic 0x39D4EE
#org @start
checkflag 0x202
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take
msgbox @2 0x6
release
end

#org @take
givepokemon 0xF 0x15 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @3 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @4 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @5 0x6
setflag 0x202
release
end
#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return
#org @done
msgbox @6 0x6
release
end

#org @1
= Hello there youngling. Would you\ndo me a kind favor?\pMy Squirtle hasn't been listening\nto me anymore.\pWill you be kind enough to take it\nfor me?
#org @2
= Oh, I see you can't take my\nSquirtle for me.
#org @3
= [black_fr]You received a Squirtle!
#org @4
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Squirtle?
#org @5
= I trust in you that you will take\ncare of my Squirtle.
#org @6
= You are taking good care of\nSquirtle right?
I'm assuming this is on FR, but if it isn't then feel free to disregard this post :P

Try replacing your @name pointer with this one:

Code:
#org @name
special2 0x8004 0x83
subvar 0x8004 0x1
fadescreen 0x1
special 0x9E
waitstate
return
The only thing is that it will only work if you have 5 Pokemon or less in your party (ie Squirtle should not be transferred to the PC). Unless this is the player's starting Pokemon I'd suggest adding in a check earlier on in the script to see if the player has a full party and if they do they won't be able to get Squirtle until they deposit a Pokemon into the PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpadeEdge16 View Post
Hey, can someone help me out?
I'm doing a script where your two rivals in the game meet up with you at the same time, and take turns battling you, and so far I've only got the script to work, up until the part where the second rival approaches the player, then right when she's in front of the player, before she can say anything, my game freezes. Anyone know why this is happenning?
Code:
#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
checkflag 0x178
if 0x1 goto @done
clearflag 0x180
lock
msgbox @wait 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @stop
showsprite 0x1
applymovement 0x01 @chris
waitmovement 0x01
msgbox @alright 0x6
showsprite 0x02
msgbox @huh 0x6
showsprite 0x02
applymovement 0xFF @notice
applymovement 0x02 @ace
waitmovement 0x2
pause 0x20
msgbox @hey 0x6
msgbox @who 0x6
msgbox @intro 0x6
msgbox @sorry 0x6
msgbox @well 0x6
msgbox @no! 0x6
trainerbattle 0x1 0x75 0x0 @challenge1 @defeat1 @after1
release
end

#org @after1
msgbox @see 0x6
msgbox @ohyeah 0x6
fadescreen 0x1
special 0x00
fanfare 0x100
fadescreen 0x0
trainerbattle 0x1 0x76 0x0 @challenge2 @defeat2 @after2
release
end

#org @see
= CHRIS: Well, ACE, what'd ya' think\nabout that!?

#org @ohyeah
= ACE: I think I'm gonna show you\nwhat a REAL battle looks like!\lHere, [player], let me heal your POKEMON\lfirst!

#org @challenge2
= ACE: Alright, here I come!

#org @defeat2
= ACE: You sure have gotten strong!\nBut I have too, huh!

#org @after2
msgbox @that 0x6
msgbox @whatev 0x6
applymovement 0x01 @chrisleave
pause 0x120
hidesprite 0x01
msgbox @acesays 0x6
fanfare 0x101
additem 0xB8 0x1
msgbox @playerrec 0x6
setflag 0x178
setflag 0x180
msgbox @acebye 0x6
applymovement 0x02 @aceleave
pause 0x120
hidesprite 0x02
release
end

#org @that
= ACE: Until I can see you battle\nlike that, CHRIS, [player] won't have as\lmuch fun with you as he does with\lme!

#org @whatev
= CHRIS: Yeah, whatever...\nDon't worry, [player], we'll battle\lagain soon, and without any\linterruptions...\lSee ya'!

#org @chrisleave
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0xFE

#org @acesays
= ACE: Well, I guess as long as you\nhad fun with one of us, that's all\lthat matters!\lI'll be leaving now too, I'll see\lyou soon, [player]!\lAnd before I go, take this!

#org @playerrec
= [player] recieved a SOOTHE BELL!

#org @acebye
= ACE: Put that on your POKEMON,\nit'll make the bond between you\land that POKEMON stronger than\lever!\lI've used it on mine to ensure I\lraised them with love and care,\lbut I think your POKEMON would\llike it too!\lUse it well!\lBye, [player]!

#org @aceleave
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @done
release
end

#org @wait
= CHRIS: Hey, [player], hold on a sec!

#org @stop
#raw 0x62
#raw 0x0
#raw 0xFE

#org @chris
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @alright
= CHRIS: Alright, I've buckled down\nsince our last battle!\lMy team is trained using hard work\land motivation!\lThey can't be beaten now!\l

#org @huh
= CHRIS: Huh?\nThat girl looks like she knows\lyou...

#org @notice
#raw 0x03
#raw 0xFE

#org @ace
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11

#org @hey
= ACE: Hey, [player]!\nIt's been a while!\lHow's your journey going?

#org @who
= CHRIS: Uh...\nWho's this, [player]?

#org @intro
= ACE: Hi there!\nMy name's ACE!\l[player] and I met on ROUTE 1 and\lbattled!\lI was actually thinking we could\lcatch up with a battle!\lHow about it, [player]?

#org @sorry
= CHRIS: Woah, woah, woah!\nSorry, ACE, but [player] was about to\lbattle me before you came!

#org @well
= ACE: Well, maybe [player] wants to\nbattle me instead!\lI'm sure he has more fun battling\lme anyways!

#org @no!
= CHRIS: No way that's true!\nI've heard enough of this!

#org @challenge1
= CHRIS: [player], let's show her how we\nbattle!

#org @defeat1
= CHRIS: Heh, even though I trained\nso hard, part of me was expecting\lthis.
You forgot to add 0xFE at the end of your @ace movements

Last edited by DrFuji; August 18th, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
  #7208    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
ElusionM
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Adamant
Hey everyone. I understand the title says do not request scripts, but I have been annoyed by this script for the whole day now. It just doesnt work.

I need a script where a guy will not move out of the way until I have AT LEAST one pokemon with me.

for example, this is what I tried doing (i know there is a chunk of code missing probably but I've tried everything written so much deleted so much, etc)

Quote:
#org 0x8740214
'-----------------------------------
lock
countpokemon
compare LASTRESULT 0x6
if == jump 0x8740250 ' Equal To
release
end

#org 0x8740250
'-----------------------------------
applymovement 0x3 0x8740284 ' walk_left walk_down ...
return


#org 0x8740284
M walk_left walk_down end
  #7209    
Old August 17th, 2012, 11:33 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionM View Post
Hey everyone. I understand the title says do not request scripts, but I have been annoyed by this script for the whole day now. It just doesnt work.

I need a script where a guy will not move out of the way until I have AT LEAST one pokemon with me.

for example, this is what I tried doing (i know there is a chunk of code missing probably but I've tried everything written so much deleted so much, etc)
So this means that it just checks if you have a Pokemon with you?

So in convenience just use checkflag 0x828, (I don't know to do it in PKSV but I think that should do it ) Just do that... Also checkflag 0x828 checks if you have the Pokemon Menu and setflag 0x828 activates the Pokemon Menu...
  #7210    
Old August 18th, 2012, 03:57 AM
ElusionM
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post


So this means that it just checks if you have a Pokemon with you?

So in convenience just use checkflag 0x828, (I don't know to do it in PKSV but I think that should do it :)) Just do that... :) Also checkflag 0x828 checks if you have the Pokemon Menu and setflag 0x828 activates the Pokemon Menu... :)
Yeah, it's supposed to do this:

There is a pathway blocked by Oak's scientist, and he will only allow me to pass if I have at least one Pokemon.

What you told me worked, but only when I have a pokemon. However, before getting me starter, he does not even interact. I can't get him to say "I cannot allow you beyond this point without a Pokemon".

He stays inactive until I do have a Pokemon.
  #7211    
Old August 18th, 2012, 04:19 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionM View Post
Yeah, it's supposed to do this:

There is a pathway blocked by Oak's scientist, and he will only allow me to pass if I have at least one Pokemon.

What you told me worked, but only when I have a pokemon. However, before getting me starter, he does not even interact. I can't get him to say "I cannot allow you beyond this point without a Pokemon".

He stays inactive until I do have a Pokemon.
Then make a condition, I'm sorry I can't help you since I don't know much scripting in PKSV but, I can't help you with the script in XSE...

Here's a script in XSE form...

Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
checkflag 0x828
if 0x1 goto @move
msgbox @you 0x6
release
end

#org @move
applymovement 0x3 @step
waitmovement 0x0
release
end

#org @you
= You don't have any Pokémon with\nyou try coming back here, with a\lPokémon.

#org @step
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x10
#raw 0xfe


  #7212    
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:07 PM
ElusionM
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Adamant
The XSE one didn't work, so I recreated one from the ground up. Works great until he has to move out of the way. Without a pokemon, he doesn't let me pass. But with a pokemon, he acknowledges I have a pokemon and says I can pass, but doesn't move. Can you check it please?

Quote:
#org 0x8740308
'-----------------------------------
lock
checkflag FR_POKEMON
if true jump 0x8740348 ' Flag is set
message 0x874031B ' I'm sorry, you canno...
showmsg
waitbutton
release
end

#org 0x8740348
'-----------------------------------
message 0x8740358 ' Ah! You can pass!
showmsg
waitbutton
applymovement 0x4 0x874036A ' walk_left end
release
end


#org 0x874031B
= I'm sorry, you cannot pass\nwaitout a POK\eMON

#org 0x8740358
= Ah! You can pass!

#org 0x874036A
M walk_left end
  #7213    
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:25 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionM View Post
The XSE one didn't work, so I recreated one from the ground up. Works great until he has to move out of the way. Without a pokemon, he doesn't let me pass. But with a pokemon, he acknowledges I have a pokemon and says I can pass, but doesn't move. Can you check it please?
Of course it won't work if you compile it using PKSV use XSE to compile that script...

Are you sure it's person event number 4? Your last script is person event number 3 you should check the person event number in A-map if it's correct...
  #7214    
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:30 PM
ElusionM
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post


Of course it won't work if you compile it using PKSV use XSE to compile that script... :)

Are you sure it's person event number 4? Your last script is person event number 3 you should check the person event number in A-map if it's correct... :)
I meant it didn't work even when I translated it into PKSV :)

And yeah it's no.4 now:)
  #7215    
Old August 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusionM View Post
I meant it didn't work even when I translated it into PKSV

And yeah it's no.4 now
What? then don't translate it compile it with XSE... (It works for me and there's seems to be nothing wrong with your script... )
  #7216    
Old August 18th, 2012, 03:35 PM
ElusionM
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Nature: Adamant
I edited it around and it worked (code below) :)
Thank you very much for your help and efforts, very much appreciated :D Without 0x828 I would have been stuck at square one. Thanks:)

Quote:
#org 0x8740308
'-----------------------------------
lock
checkflag FR_POKEMON
if true jump 0x8740348 ' Flag is set
message 0x874031B ' I'm sorry, you canno...
showmsg
waitbutton
release
end

#org 0x8740348
'-----------------------------------
message 0x8740378 ' go
showmsg
waitbutton
release
applymovement 0x4 0x874036A ' walk_left end
end


#org 0x874031B
= I'm sorry, you cannot pass\nwaitout a POK\eMON

#org 0x8740378
= go

#org 0x874036A
M walk_left end
  #7217    
Old August 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM
marcin's Avatar
marcin
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Behind you
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest


Ok guys,I'm in need of some help here.
I'm trying to add new trainers into Pokemon Emerald,and when I give them their script and talk to them,it works normally.
But,when I adjust the view radius using Advance Map (1.92 and 1.95),all the trainer says is
CeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCe and so on
for a few minutes then the battle begins with a random trainer from the game.
After the battle though,the trainer is normal except that he doesn't say anything after the battle.
I would appreciate some help as this is my first post on here.

This is the script:

#dynamic 0xB4D202

#org @start
trainerbattle 0x0 0x354 0x0 @intro @defeat
msgbox @msg 0x6
release
end

#org @intro
= I'm on my way to battle ROXANNE.\nI guess some extra training won't\lhurt though.

#org @defeat
= Have you beaten ROXANNE already?

#org @msg
= I guess I'll have to train some\nmore.

Can anyone help?
  #7218    
Old August 19th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Andrut's Avatar
Andrut
Collecting dust since 1898
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Age: 16
I have a minor problem. I modified (in XSE) the FRLG Lv. 25 Eevee script to give me a Lv. 5 Skarmory. The only changes I made are the Pokemon and level values. In-game, however, the Pokeball doesn't disappear after getting the Skarmory despite me setting exactly the same person event properties (like Movement, unknown, Person ID...) as the original person event in Advance Map. What causes this glitch, how can I solve it?
  #7219    
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:47 AM
RetroRoller's Avatar
RetroRoller
Pop-Punk Pizza Party
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I decompiled this after it didn't work in game. The Overworld moves fine, but when the first msgbox is about to appear, you're frozen in place and the message box does not appear.
Also, does anyone know how to play the 'itemobtained!' fanfare when you're setting a flag? (Giving the player the running shoes)

My first assumption was the offset I used ran out of free-space, so it wouldn't work so I changed it. It still didn't work.

Thanks.
Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x161400
checkflag 0x1001
if 0x1 goto 0x8800495
lock
applymovement 0x2 0x8800498
waitmovement 0x2
msgbox 0x88004A1 0x2 '"[red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] [player]!\nY..."
msgbox 0x880053D MSG_NORMAL '"You received the Running Shoes\nfr..."
setflag 0x82F
msgbox 0x8800568 0x2 '"[red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] Isn't it gre..."
applymovement 0x2 0x8800605
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x800495
release
end


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x8004A1
= [red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] [player]!\nYou're awake!\pBecause you're graduating Trainer\nSchool today, I'd like to give you\la present to help you on your\ladventure.\pHere, open it!

#org 0x80053D
= You received the Running Shoes\nfrom Dad!

#org 0x800568
= [red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] Isn't it great? There's a\nlabel attached to it too.\p[red_fr]If you're using\nVisualBoyAdvance, the default\lrunning control is holding down\lthe X key.


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x800498
#raw 0x62 'Exclamation Mark (!)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)

#org 0x800605
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x3 'Face Right
Eat pizza and stay punk rock

I map for the Source SDK and dabble in ROM Hacking hmu.

Last edited by RetroRoller; August 20th, 2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Moo
  #7220    
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:30 AM
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRoller View Post
I decompiled this after it didn't work in game. The Overworld moves fine, but when the first msgbox is about to appear, you're frozen in place and the message box does not appear.
Also, does anyone know how to play the 'itemobtained!' fanfare when you're setting a flag? (Giving the player the running shoes)

My first assumption was the offset I used ran out of free-space, so it wouldn't work so I changed it. It still didn't work.

Thanks.
Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x161400
checkflag 0x1001
if 0x1 goto 0x8800495
lock
applymovement 0x2 0x8800498
waitmovement 0x2
msgbox 0x88004A1 0x2 '"[red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] [player]!\nY..."
msgbox 0x880053D MSG_NORMAL '"You received the Running Shoes\nfr..."
setflag 0x82F
msgbox 0x8800568 0x2 '"[red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] Isn't it gre..."
applymovement 0x2 0x8800605
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x800495
release
end


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x8004A1
= [red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] [player]!\nYou're awake!\pBecause you're graduating Trainer\nSchool today, I'd like to give you\la present to help you on your\ladventure.\pHere, open it!

#org 0x80053D
= You received the Running Shoes\nfrom Dad!

#org 0x800568
= [red_fr]Dad:[blue_fr] Isn't it great? There's a\nlabel attached to it too.\p[red_fr]If you're using\nVisualBoyAdvance, the default\lrunning control is holding down\lthe X key.


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x800498
#raw 0x62 'Exclamation Mark (!)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)

#org 0x800605
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
#raw 0x3 'Face Right
Try using msgbox 0x6 rather than 0x2.
  #7221    
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM
RetroRoller's Avatar
RetroRoller
Pop-Punk Pizza Party
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: England
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Ok guys,I'm in need of some help here.
I'm trying to add new trainers into Pokemon Emerald,and when I give them their script and talk to them,it works normally.
But,when I adjust the view radius using Advance Map (1.92 and 1.95),all the trainer says is
CeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCeCe and so on
for a few minutes then the battle begins with a random trainer from the game.
After the battle though,the trainer is normal except that he doesn't say anything after the battle.
I would appreciate some help as this is my first post on here.

This is the script:

#dynamic 0xB4D202

#org @start
trainerbattle 0x0 0x354 0x0 @intro @defeat
msgbox @msg 0x6
release
end

#org @intro
= I'm on my way to battle ROXANNE.\nI guess some extra training won't\lhurt though.

#org @defeat
= Have you beaten ROXANNE already?

#org @msg
= I guess I'll have to train some\nmore.

Can anyone help?
The dynamic offset you're using might have run out of free space, but that's just a guess.
Probably wrong though
Quote:
Try using msgbox 0x6 rather than 0x2
It did occur to me - they were all originally the 0x6 callstd, but it still didn't work.
Eat pizza and stay punk rock

I map for the Source SDK and dabble in ROM Hacking hmu.
  #7222    
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Darkrai87
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Alright, I'm kind of having the same problem as EHero except I'm using Emerald. Everything works fine until the nicknaming part where nothing happens. I'm pretty sure I'm using the wrong script for nicknaming because I don't know what the offset for the nicknaming script in Emerald is. Could anyone help me? I know my pointers are a bit confusing... xD

Spoiler:
Code:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x860
if 0x1 goto @gipokemon1
msgbox @hallo 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @gepokemon1
msgbox @hallo2 0x6
release
end

#org @gepokemon1
givepokemon 0x199 0x64 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @hallo3 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x860
msgbox @hallo4 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @hallo5
msgbox @hallo6 0x6
release
end

#org @hallo5
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org @gipokemon1
msgbox @hallo7 0x6
release
end

#org @hallo
= I found this Jirachi in space! Do\nyou want it? O:

#org @hallo2
= Okay, but this is your only chance\nto get this amazing pokemon!

#org @hallo3
= [black_fr]You received a Jirachi!

#org @hallo4
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Jirachi?

#org @hallo6
= You made a good choice my friend.\n(:

#org @hallo7
= I don't have anymore Jirachis.\nSorry! ):


Edit:
Alright, having another problem with wildbattle. Script will be below. I have a charizard sitting in my character's room and have a Lv. 100 Swampert in my front slot with the Pokemon Menu enabled. I have the charizard's sprite set to Person ID 0200 and Movement type as Look Around. However, when I try to interact with the charizard and it just beeps and no text or anything happens. I can only think of two problems; 1. I screwed up in scripting or 2. I can't cause a battle because it's in the player's room. Can anyone help me out with this as well?

Spoiler:
Code:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @danke 0x6
cry 0x6 0x0
wildbattle 0x6 0x1E 0x8B
fadescreen 0x1
fadescreen 0x0
hidesprite 0x800F
setflag 0x200
release
end

#org @danke
= CHARIZARD: Meep.
Currently playing through: Pokemon Flora Sky

Last edited by Darkrai87; August 20th, 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: 2nd problem
  #7223    
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM
EHero70's Avatar
EHero70
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Ok i need help with my script. It is a level script and for some reason at the end of the script there japanese text starts popping up when the script is just supposed to end!
Here is my script:
Code:
#dynamic 0x6D2A3C
#org @start
setvar 0x4033 0x1
setflag 0x201
applymovement 0x3 @move
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move2
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move3
applymovement 0xFF @move3
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @3 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move4
applymovement 0xFF @move4
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @4 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move5
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @5 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move6
waitmovement 0x0
fadescreen 0x1
fadescreen 0x0
release
end
#org @move
#raw 0x08
#raw 0x08
#raw 0xFE
#org @move2
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x03
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE
#org @move3
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x0A 
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x09 
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE
#org @move4
#raw 0x03
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x09
#raw 0x03
#raw 0x0B 
#raw 0x0B 
#raw 0x0B 
#raw 0x00
#raw 0x08 
#raw 0x08 
#raw 0x08 
#raw 0x08 
#raw 0x03
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x0B
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE
#org @move5
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE
#org @move6
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x01
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x00
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0x17 
#raw 0xFE
#org @1
= [PLAYER]! It's me dad!\pBefore you say anything abut my\nhair! The hair dresser screwed up\land gave me this emo cut!\pAnyway, i'm back! It is so nice to\nsee you [PLAYER]!\pI don't have much time but let me\nshow you around a little bit!\pFollow me.
#org @2 
= This in front of us is the\nPokemart.\pIn here you can buy and sell\nthings.\pThere is one of theese in almost\nevery town, city, or villige.
#org @3 
= This is the Pokemon Center.\pHere you can heal up all of your\ntired or fainted Pokemon back to\lfull health.\pIn the upstairs part of the\nPokemon center you can trade and\lconnect with people world wide!
#org @4 
= Right in front of us is a Pokemon\nGym.\pGym's consit of trainers that you\nmust battle to challenge the Gym\lLeader.\pThe Gym leader is a very powerful\ntrainer.\pEach gym usses a different type.\pFor example a gym might only use\nFighting types.\pOr a gym might use all electric\ntypes.\pWhen you beat a gym leader they\nwill usually give you a new TM.\lAnd shall always give you a badge\lto show you beat them.\pWhen you get all 8 badges you can\nenter the Pokemon League.\pThere you can battle the Elite 4\nand the champion.\pThey are the strongest trainers in\nall of the Arorian Region.\pIf you can beat the Elite 4 and\nthe champion without losing all\lyour Pokemon then your are truely\lthe Pokemon champion.
#org @5
= Will you look at the time!\pI have to go [PLAYER]!\nI'll see you soon.\lBye
  #7224    
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:34 PM
NinjaLizzard's Avatar
NinjaLizzard
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Female
I feel so noobish asking for help on this, but I've totally run out of patience and ideas to make this work. I'm brand new to scripting, and have just started to try to add script into the first town I've mapped in Advance Map. I've basically copied the coding from tutorials, but for some reason, when I add the script, there's no effect in the game, or the game will lock up. All I'm trying to do is get a NPC to say some stupid little thing like they do in all Pokemon games.

Script
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x900000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @1 0x6
release
end

#org @1
= I love these flowers!


Then upon compiling, I copied the code listed in Dynamic Offsets, and inserted it into the map, saved, and booted it up. Upon talking to the person I'd listed the code for, no text or message box appeared, and I couldn't move my character anymore. Can someone help me please?
  #7225    
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM
EHero70's Avatar
EHero70
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaLizzard View Post
I feel so noobish asking for help on this, but I've totally run out of patience and ideas to make this work. I'm brand new to scripting, and have just started to try to add script into the first town I've mapped in Advance Map. I've basically copied the coding from tutorials, but for some reason, when I add the script, there's no effect in the game, or the game will lock up. All I'm trying to do is get a NPC to say some stupid little thing like they do in all Pokemon games.

Script
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x900000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @1 0x6
release
end

#org @1
= I love these flowers!


Then upon compiling, I copied the code listed in Dynamic Offsets, and inserted it into the map, saved, and booted it up. Upon talking to the person I'd listed the code for, no text or message box appeared, and I couldn't move my character anymore. Can someone help me please?
Use Free SPace Finder to find a offset. Also when you compile and copy the offset are you pasting that into advanced map?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:44 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.