• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

DROP A RANDOM POKEMON ON THE PERSON BELOW YOU!

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
That's hot!
Sharpedo used Water Pulse!
Arcanine flew away!

I'll dropped an ugly, ugly and ugly FEEBAS!
Prepare your Repel!

droomph

weeb
Years
Thankfully I am standing on an overgrown lawn, and I happen to step away in time. Thanks, Rotom!

So in return of that favor, I will drop a Grovyle on the next person to show my appreciation.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Go! Jigglypuff! Sing!
Electrode sleeping...
Sharpedo! Water Pulse!
Electrode go to heaven.
I'll drop a heavy, heavy nad HEAVY Milotic!

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
1 thing: Catnip (laced with rare candy powder). I drop a Groudon on the next person. (heaviest pokemon period, I know cause it has the largest weight in the entire national dex, as of platinum)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
*steps to the side* HA! It missed!
Well technically its actually not the heaviest Pokemon in the franchise.
It should be noted that several glitch Pokémon from Generation I, such as Missingno., far exceed normal weight measurements. For example, the heaviest real Pokémon, Groudon, weighs in at 2094.4 lbs (950 kg), while Missingno. weighs 3507.2 lbs (1590.8 kg), and h POKé weighs an astounding 6099.0 lbs (2766.5 kg).
According to Bulbapedia.
Anyway, I will drop a Wingull on the next poster.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Just a Wingull.
Pokeball will be enough.
Wingull was caught!

I'll drop an ugly, shiny, rare, female, colossal and freezing Dewott to the next poster!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
[SIZE="a"]Owowiwowowowowowowowow he keeps pinching me!!! OW stop it!!! *slaps crawdaunt*

Well I send a staticy emolga on to the next poster[/SIZE]

Back