• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
010.gif
Rin Shavi
309.gif

Human

Rin walked down the path with Beau on her shoulder and Feign walking by her side. In the distance, she saw a young man kneeling down off the side of the road. He was tending to his wounded Nidorino. It didn't look too serious, from what she could see. Rin decided that it would be best to ignore them, as appetizing as his backpack looked, she was indeed in no condition to try to swindle anyone, she was still recovering from the poison. The man then stopped what he was doing and took something out of his pocket, something Rin couldn't identify due to her distance. Not a minute afterwords, something in her backpack started emitting a high pitched noise muffled by its encasement. She took off her backpack and opened it to reveal her pokedex vibrating and a light flashing, it was indeed the culprit. She opened the pokedex and read her the message. It was from Laughner, and it was basically a "good luck" message saying that she should head to Kamen Rock. She put her pokedex back and tried to pass the young male unnoticed. Even though his back was turned to them, just as Rin passed by the man said "Well, hello there." Rin stopped dead in her tracks, as if his words had paralyzed her. He stood up and turned around. "The name's Trent, nice to meetcha," He said with an smile of indiscernible in intentions. Rin didn't say anything, but rather she simple watched him out of the corner of her eye. He looked her over, quite intrigued with her "amazonian" look. "Don't be like that, I'm just saying hi." Rin still didn't respond. "Uh..." He scratched his head out of discomfort. Rin noticed the weakness of his mannerisms and dropped her stoic facade. Just like pokemon, humans have tells that give away what they're thinking, and this person was no one to worry about. "Why do you keep your pokemon out of their pokeballs?"

Rin turned to Trent and said "Would you like to cooped up in some small place, only to marvel at what's on the outside rather than to actually experience that world?" Rin's face started to show hints of anger. "Inside a pokeball you're looking through a window, you can barely move, and if your trainer dies then you may be out of luck. Laughner called pokemon "tools", but in reality their not much different than us." She was more than irritated, not at Trent, but at the idea of Human superiority, and really the idea of capturing pokemon.

"Uh..." He said, scratching his head. "I've actually never thought of it like that..." Rin looked at the boy, he seemed aloof and pretty normal for his age.

"Cut the act," She said. "There's no way someone like you would be considered by Laughner, he needs people who are actually competent in the ways of treasure hunting, you act like a normal city boy who couldn't find his way around a treasure map." Trent sighed at her theory, again scratching his head.

"Sorry, but this is the way I am. That said..." He reached into his backpack and pulled out a gun and pointed it at Rin. "I do know my way around a map or two." Rin's expression remained unchanged. "Now listen up, I want your backpack, give it to me." Rin didn't move at his request. He fired a warning shot, causing Rin to flinch, and said in a loud voice "I said give it to me!" Rin instead smiled, and that smile turned into a muffled laugh as she covered her mouth to hold in her outburst. "Wh-what's so funny?" He asked.

"Look, if you want to go with me, all you had to do was ask. Scare-tactics won't work on me, and you definitely wouldn't shoot anyone, let alone a pokemon. Your Nidorino there is hurt, and I definitely would have heard a gunshot if you'd shot whoever did that to it." She mumbled a few words and then Beau used String Shot to pull the gun from Trent's hand onto the ground towards Rin, and she picked up. "You're not getting this back, another shot might cause some of the more dangerous creatures to come out. Kangaskahn specifically. They get very defensive of their young, you'd probably be killed." Trent was clearly jarred by all of this, and at the same time in awe of her intelligence. Rin walked past him, putting the gun in her backpack (though she wouldn't dare use it), and walked over to the Nidorino. She gave it an Oran Berry from her fanny pack to heal it, promptly getting up to continue towards Kamen Rock.

Trent started to blush, either out of embarrassment or out of wonder and attraction (or both), and said "Uh...hold on." Rin looked back at him, waiting for him to continue. "I actually only have this Nidorino, named Kain...other than that the gun was the only thing I had to actually get by. So..." He looked away from her and started scratching his head again. "Do you think that maybe...maybe I could tag along?"

Rin didn't say anything, and it looked as if she were waiting for him to say more, then her serious expression lightened and she said, "Just until we get to Kamen Rock. After that you'll have to stand on you're own to feet. The name's Rin, the Caterpie here's Beau and the Electrike's Feign. Come on." She turned back to the road and continued down the path carrying Beau on her shoulder and Feign walking her side, with greenhorns Trent and Kain following behind.

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Robert Hawkins
624.gif

Robert peered through the trapdoor at the shimmering shapes formed by the light; Pawniard and Magby joined him.
"The legendary bird trio," he said awe-struck, "I've seen the images of these birds before but I never expected to see them here…this land gets more interesting the more I discover and yet the questions continue to go unanswered."
"MAG! MAG!" Magby leapt through the trapdoor and tottered off into darkness.
"Where is that little guy going?!" Robert followed stopping only to lift Pawniard into the hole with him.

They found Magby off to one side near a strange red object. Robert picked it up and dusted it off holding it to his eye for inspection.
"An orb….glass I think….Is this what the merchant was asking about?" He pocketed and turned to leave. A chill crept through his spine as the three went to leave the suddenly freezing chamber. It was then that another object caught his eye. Upon further investigating the object turned out to be two. A strange stone and what appeared to be a small disk-like object, "Huh….a fire stone if I'm not mistaken and what looks like a TM but....not as we know them. Could this be a primitive version of a TM? Amazing!" Robert quaked with excitement and continued towards the light of the trapdoor. The room was exhausted of anything truly interesting and the chill that filled the chamber cut to the bone.

After a short walk the man and his two pokemon arrived in the entrance hall to the temple unaccosted. The cold had seemed to follow them. Robert's breath now hung in front of him as he exhaled adding to a mist which had appeared within the tunnels as they had walked.
"PAWNIARD! PAW PAAAAW!" Pawniard exclaimed as the mist tightened into a ball in front of him. Laughter echoed from the walls and the ball of mist developed eyes and a mouth.
"A Ghastly!" Robert had never seen one before and the shock of its appearance had caused him to freeze as it floated there, tongue lolling out as it turned slowly to face the man. "Magby! Ember!" The pokemon did as it was bid and bathed the ghastly in flame. In retaliation the ghastly licked the fire pokemon causing it to recoil in disgust. "Again Magby!" Flame shot forth once again to envelop the ghost pokemon who finally stopped laughing as the flames began to lick at its sides. Pawniard looked on in fear as the ghost turned on it rather than Magby, its grin had returned to its face and laughter began again as it made eye contact with the small pokemon.
"P-P-Paw…pawww," Pawniard fell through the ghastly and hit the ground snoring. The ghastly's laughter grew louder as it continued to attack the unconscious pawniard.
"Damn! Pawniard!" Robert held out the pokemon's pokeball returning it. "Okay Magby! Smog!" this time a deep black smoke was fired towards the enemy. The ghastly's laughter stopped once more as the attack hit and it began to cough. Anger burned in its eyes as it turned on Robert, once again ignoring Magby. Its long purple tongue scraped against Robert's face ripping at the skin and drawing blood. Robert cried out in pain; Magby cried out in anger.
"Magby! Ember again! We've made it angry! It must be weakening!" The fire pokemon attacked once more. The Ghastly turned from within the flames to finally face its little red attacker. Their eyes locked, Magby collapsed, Ghastly laughed. The laughter was short lived as it slowly turned into uncontrollable coughing. It was during this fit of coughing that a small red and white ball struck the ghost, taking it by surprise.
"Damn it, this had better work!" Robert held his breath as the ball pulled Ghastly into itself and began to shake.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Robert Macintosh
MDP353.png

Robert gave short thank yous to the merchant before he went on his way. He walked alone before Pinhead finally showed herself. Her head looked big, mouth stuffed full from whatever she embezzled. Robert smiled at the sight, not only because it looked ridiculous, but because whatever she had was big. She had something he'd want. He'd asked for her to get food, so she must have gotten a lot. Maybe she was more reliable than he thought she was.

"Well, come on, let's see it!" Pinhead opened her mouth to let the object go. It dropped immediately, forcing Robert to pull off some saving half-dive just to catch it. The object hit his hands heavy and when he saw it he'd thought he went blind, or maybe even crazy. Instead of the few packs of food he imagined to be there, he saw a rock worth two hands in size. It was dark in color, a deep and ominous purple that made the rock seem like its core went into another dimension. He was not interested in that, as curious as it was. He couldn't eat a rock. "What the hell is this supposed to be!?" Robert yelled, tossing the rock down into the sand.

"Shup?" Pinhead made a confused face at him. Seeing it only made Robert angrier.

"Don't 'Shup?' me! I told you to get food--food!--not rocks!" Pinhead's eyes narrowed a bit, as if she were offended by what he'd said in a way. She started talking after him, as best Pokemon could do, mimicking the influxes of his voice. Robert narrowed his eyes. "Are you mocking me?" Pinhead narrowed her eyes as well, repeating him in Pokemon. Robert frowned. "This is serious! How am I supposed to eat a rock! It's not food!" Pinhead echoed him again. "Don't you know what food looks like?! And stop that!" Again Pinhead copied him exactly, holding the same facial expression he did. The two of them stared at each other, both holding angry faces. Roberts was genuine, while Pinhead's was just her own act. The way her face was put together was almost comical and seemed almost like a cartoonish version of his own self. He didn't believe he looked like that, but the more he stared at her, the less able he was to keeping his own face. It began to falter, moving into a smile that he couldn't control. He tried to frown, he was still angry dammit! But the muscles in his face wouldn't comply, forcing him into goofy expression. It was Pinhead's own smile when she noticed that made him give up the fight.

Suddenly his own anger felt stupid, even though it was perfectly justified. She was a ghost Pokemon that fed off emotions. Of course she wouldn't know what normal human food looked like. Especially one packed into a container for travel. Robert bent down, picking up the rock.

"This," he said, gesturing to it, "is not food. Okay?" Pinhead eyed the rock and then nodded her head. "Good." He swung his pack around and stuffed it inside. He was low on cash, maybe they could sell it? The merchant had it for a reason. Maybe it was valuable, whatever it was. Even if he couldn't sell it, he could always use it to bash Pinhead with, in case she does something else irritating or stupid. Robert sighed and continued on once again. "Now help me find a 'Geodude Cave'."

=#=

There's wasn't much time between finally getting rest and having to get back up into gear. It was best to get daylight as soon as daylight could be claimed, and as such, he only slept a few hours. He was surprised to see Pinhead wide awake at this time, he himself a little drowsy. She'd actually scared him awake. When he opened his eyes, she was right directly in his line of view. It wasn't exactly fun.

Robert collected his supplies, not that he'd unpacked, and left the modest and cheap room that he'd acquired. He left the room with Pinhead following close behind and paid for his short stay here, which was gladly cheap.

"I'm here as a traveler. Exploring Pandora, I'm sure everyone has told you." Robert smiled as he spoke to the person whom he paid, omitting details that weren't all that necessary. "Do you know how I can get through the forest? A path, a guide, anything?" He stopped, considering for a moment. "Or if there's something more interesting in the Temple, I could always play my hand around there a little bit."

He raised a brow as a beep came from the pocket he kept his PokeDex. A question mark came to his head. Whatever it was about, he'd check it later.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
KAMEN ROCK:
Spoiler:

Rin Shavi

- 1x Oran Berry​

Richard Lee Ambrose

- 1x Room 11 key of the "Geodude's Cave"​

Benjamin Whistler

Stayed at 'Geodude's Cave' in Atara. Grumpy innkeeper but cheap. Not sure about other inns in Atara. Planning to adventure with Ambrose. Catch new Pokémon?

After Benjamin had finished writing his entry in his journal, further detailing the sights he had seen today and the courage from his new friend, he packed it back in his bag and headed down the stairs, passing back his key to the innkeeper with a thank-you. He had released Lucy for the night, who was perched atop his shoulder, still snoozing. It didn't take long for Benjamin to notice Ambrose waiting for him. Had he really taken that long? He felt a little embarressed now that he had made the man wait. Perhaps he could repay him if they went looking for Pokémon today.

"G-good morning, Mr. Am-Ambrose," Benjamin said, giving a warm smile to the man. "Sorry I, sorry I took so l-long. What w-would you like to-to do today?"

Benjamin turned his head as he noticed conversation behind them. The innkeeper was talking to another one of the Pandora explorers. Robert Macintosh, if Benjamin's memory served him well (which it always did). He knew it was rude to eavesdrop but to get more experience and write about more people and more things sounded like the way to go.

"M-maybe we should..." and without asking Ambrose's permission, Benjamin spoke out to Macintosh. "Excuse me, Mr. Macintosh? May I, may I take a picture of you?" He held out the camera around his neck, motioning to the scene around him.
- 1x Room 12 key of the "Geodude's Cave"​

Robert Hawkins

Oh no! The Gastly failed to be caught! It hasn't run away, so if you're quick, you can keep battling and try again!
- 1x PokéBall​

Robert Macintosh

"A traveller you say?" the innkeeper said as he accepted his key back. "Well, they don't really sell maps here anywhere. Nobody's been bothered to make one and with satellites and all of that jargon, you can just take a picture." The innkeeper placed the key back on the hook and made a face.

"But, if it's interesting you're after, I do have a small item search that somebody posted here yesterday morning," he pulled up a piece of paper and placed it on the table. "A Scyther's Claw for 3000P. It's a hard job, but apparently their swords never de-sharpen. And the ones on Pandora are hardier than the ones back home in Kanto."

He offered the paper to Robert with a nod.

"I's suggest you take someone to help, though. Scyther's are ruthless."
- 50P​

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Rachel "the fox" Worth // Route One

"I CAN'T believe we spend the night at that freaking temple and found freaking nothing!" Rachel complained, standing in front of said temple, kicking the gravel that held it. Her Slugma, Natsu, slithered and wavered her way near her, watching her plight as Rachel finally stopped from the sounds of a strange low-growling noise. "Ah... hunger... we meet again."

"Slug...ma..." Natsu cried its low pitched cry.

"I WISH I can eat insects like you," Rachel responded her Slugma with a sigh. "I bet they're crunchy and stuff, y'know? Maybe even taste like chicken... GAH, CURSE THE HUMAN FOOD CHAIN!"

"Slug...ma..."

"Perhaps," Rachel inquired. "But it will require a sophisticated trap, y'know? Twigs... Grass... Leaves... SCREW that!"

"Slug...ma..."

Rachel then grunted in frustration as she fiddled with her hair then let loose a big sigh when she stopped. "Damn it, I'm going crazy," she realized, after she turned to Natsu. "I don't even know what the hell you're saying. You could of said the F-bomb right then and I wouldn't know it."

"Slug..."

"J-Just... return," she then said, finally retuning her Slugma back into its pokeball.

After returning to Atara Village, her Pokedex started to beep. Rachel picked it up as she then found out she'd gotten mail from Jude - the man who hired her to find Pandora. Although, it wasn't addressed to her just personally; it was e-mailed to the 'PANDORA GROUP'.

Way to characterize my importance... Rachel could then only meekly thought. She skimmed through the e-mail, with the just of it, according to her, was: blah,blah,blah, have a fun time and you all are awesome and you will all have pancakes except there will be no pancakes!! With that, she turned off her pokedex.

But where to go next? Well, according to some of the villagers in well, the village, north-east from the village lies a vast forest where pokemon are habitable. Vicious? Maybe. Delicious? She certainly hoped so! Her stomach can't hold forever; it virtually even began to bark. It was clear what she had to do to now -- go out in the wood and catch herself a nice pokemon to eat!

What was worse than the endless stream of green leaves from the sturdy brown trees? The freaking grass; it reminded Rachel of the jack card. Grass was like a wildcard, according to her -- being all... innocent and whatnot; only Rachel knew that grass was evil. She didn't know why or how, but she knew it was. And boy, she counted the countless days that she was alone. Her stomach rumbled as she looked to her left, then to her right. Soon she saw a glimmer of heaven - it was a Pidgey, who just had roosted on top of a lone branch on a small tree. While at first she might of thought it could make a nice chicken dinner, she had something else in mind.

"Someone told me about Pidgey's once!" She said, with a nice gleam to her face. Rachel... whomever touches a Pidgey on the belly...shall become IMMORTAL! Screw having a feast; I COULD HAVE IMMORTALITY! Hell, if someone tells me not to sign on a dotted line, I'll write, no thanks! I'M IMMORTAL!! That was the truth of it according to her, so she had to catch it. She brought out Natsu's pokeball and threw it in the air,as it opened up, releasing it from the air, onto the ground.

"Slugmaaaa..." it derpingly cried upon being sent out.

"Okay, Slugma! Get ready for some immortality! I just hope my battling skills are as great as that poker match against that old hag! Poor old bat never saw that royal flush coming...Anyway! Uh... use your Smog attack to rough it up!"

Natsu did as intrusted, releasing a foul purple odor from its mouth, waving the way towards the wild bird. The wild Pidgey quickly realized the approaching threat, and retaliated by flying away just at the nick of time to avoid inhaling the fumes. Then it flew lower towards the ground, using the base of its wings to send a horde of sand towards Natsu, stinging it's eyes as Natsu cried from un-confortness.

Okay... that was 'supposed' to poison it... Rachel thought upon Natsu's failed attack. Wait, could this be the work of the immortal powers of Pidgey?!

Soon, Pidgey followed up with a Tackle attack, hitting the torso of Natsu as she stumbled harder on the ground. "Hang tough!" Rachel encouraged, as Natsu soon got back up, with her eyes slowly healing. "Quick - Yawn attack!"

Natsu then obeyed by releasing a pink bubble of pure questionable vapor as it wafted it's way towards the pidgey, popping it on it's beak. Rachel got excited that it landed, but... nothing was happening. Oh my GOD! Rachel worried. Immortal powers are more POWERFUL than I thought!

Rachel didn't know what to do then, as Pidgey soon swooped into deliver another Tackle attack to finish Natsu off, but then soon began to feel dearly, dropping from the sky, on to the ground. Rachel blinked as she looked upon the Pidgey. It was asleep. She then slapped her forehead.

"Oh yeaaaaah... yawn takes a while to be in effect, haha... Hm, now that it's asleep, maybe now I can catch it!" She then tried to take full advantage of this opportunity, as she then took out one of her empty pokeballs. But before she threw it... "Mmm, this is the part where I need to say a catch phrase... Hm... Here's catching at chu', Pidgey! No, that's not right... Uh, gotta catch'em all, GO POKEBALL... wow. That sucked. Oh I know!" After finally getting her pokeball ready, she aimed it right at the Pidgey. "Just like at poker, I'm betting 10 gold at this! Goooo pokeball!"

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Robert Hawkins
624.gif

The pokeball broke open and the Ghastly was free once more.
"Damn it!" Robert sidestepped slowly around the laughing, purple orb to place himself between the sleeping magby and the ghost pokemon. It was then that the ghastly attacked. Floating straight toward Robert the laugh growing louder and louder until it felt as though there was never any other sound. It was truly maddening and the gaseous enemy was going to barrel straight into Robert. Robert held his ground, closed his eyes and braced for impact.

The impact never came but an icy cold went through Robert's chest and a cry went up from behind him. Ghastly had passed through him and was now licking Magby as it lay asleep. The tongue scraped across the red skin shredding it as it did so.
"STOP IT!" Robert called and approached the ghost, helpless to do anything. The call seemed to amuse the ghost and it turned to face Robert. It's tongue was still lolling out as it flew back towards the man. Robert raised his arms in a feeble defense and backed up until he hit a wall. The tongue scraped across his bare arms but this time there was no pain. After the lick there was no feeling at all. He found he could not move his hands and soon his arms dropped limply to his sides. Before he could cry out he lost all muscle control and slumped painfully to the floor. A pool of crimson soaked the dirt beneath his arms. The Ghastly floated close to the one eye not facing the dirt. Robert's vision was filled with fire as he lay there.
"MAGBY!" the cry was one of the sweetest sounds Robert had heard for a long time. The Ghastly's smile was wiped from its face as the flames licked at its side. It turned on the pokemon and attempted to attack.

The battle raged for a couple of mintues before feeling began to return to Robert's limbs. The pokemon traded blows and neither seemed to be ready to back down from the battle. Robert tried repeatedly to call but at best only grunts escaped his numbed lips. Then magby was hit hard. The pokemon hit the ground and this time was not merely sleeping. That was all it took for Robert to fight through his paralysis. He returned the felled Magby and threw yet another pokeball at his attacker from his laying position on the ground. The ball barely made it to the attacker. Robert held his breath once more and fought to regain more control, enough control to escape if the pokemon escaped once more.

Kikpanther

Years
Robert Macintosh
MDP353.png

Robert raised a brow as the innkeeper gay him small details on a job he could make. Scyther's Claw, huh? He took the paper in his hand, taking a short time to examine it before bringing his eyes back to the man talking to him.

"Well it is interesting." Robert smiled. "I think I'll give it a whirl. How much bad could it do? And I might even get extra for bringing two." He slipped the paper into his back pocket. "Thank you." He turned to leave, but was stopped when he heard a timid call of his name. Looking towards the source he Benjamin, a journalist that he met on the boat and talked to briefly. He didn't know much about him, except that he always stuttered. Perched snoozing on his shoulder was a Rufflet, a kind of Pokemon he'd never seen before in his life. He'd heard of it, but... Hearing and seeing were different. Near Benjamin was Richard Ambrose. He was an old man that decided to partake on this journey of exploration. It went against the norm, of course. An old man searching around in a jungle for buried treasure. But maybe he was more eccentric, much more spry than he seemed to be. Robert wanted to ask what possessed him to come along, but never got the time or the nerve to ask. He somewhat admired the old man, but something about him made Robert keep his questions to himself. Seeing the two men, whom were unnoticed before, Pinhead made a surprised noise and disappeared from behind Robert's shoulder, possibly to cause invisible mischief.

Robert made a face when Benjamin asked to take his picture. It wasn't exactly something he ran into every day. In fact, he couldn't recall someone ever asking to take a picture of him. He smiled, thinking the invitation was kind of cool.

"Uh, sure! Why not?" He grinned and faced the journalist for the camera shot. "So what is this for? Your journal?"

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years

Martha Elson

325.gif

Sea sickness had never bothered Martha before and today was no exception. Boat trips were few and far between with her, living far from any of the region's ports, but she had found the gentle rocking to be quite relaxing. Her guess was that not all of the other passengers felt the same. Lying down upon her cabin's bed, the boat swaying rhythmically from side to side, Martha felt quite comfortable. Like she could lie here for the next hundred years without complaint. Sure, the bed was a little too firm for her tastes, but she expected that this would be the best she would get get for a while now. It would certainly be a lot better than what she'd have to sleep on once she left the boat and stepped foot on the coast. Somehow Martha doubted that she would get much better out in a forest or half way up a mountain.

Martha had gotten herself clothed, cleaned and fed this morning, but she had found herself being drawn back to the bed for a short nap. She wasn't sure how 'short' it had actually been but it was still early morning, and if she remembered correctly then the boat was supposed to be docking at Pandora later today. She had gotten a few extra moments of rest already and she really didn't want to risk getting off the boat late, struggling to drag herself out of bed. Martha kept herself wide awake, checking through the supplies that one Mr. Laughner had left her, because nobody would want to venture into the unknown half asleep, would they? she thought.

What she did know was this this was the second boat to settle down on Pandora carrying some of Laughner's mercenaries. Martha wasn't sure if any others were going to be following, but there had certainly been a boat full of explorers and treasure hunters who had arrived half a day earlier. This put her at a disadvantage. It was a slight inconvenience, but twelve hours could easily be made up with some swift steps and quick thinking.

The sound of a spring stretching and compressing, something that had been going all night, was one of the other reasons that Martha was still wide awake. It was also the thing that had woken her up in the first place earlier this morning. Her bed hadn't broken despite what she had first thought, but she was pretty sure that the Spoink that stood in the corner had. It had insisted on staying outside of its Pokéball for the night, and while Martha had tried her best to get it back inside, it was a stubborn and rather cunning pig. Martha had caved, letting it sleep outside. While she hadn't seen the Psychic type fall asleep the night before, she had watched it sleep earlier this morning, its tiny black eyes drooped closed and its body leaning forward. It hadn't stopped bouncing in place though despite being in a deep slumber, and each hop sounded like a rusty old spring.

Martha had checked over the creature with the Pokédex that she had found stuffed in her luggage. One of the many bits and pieces given to her by Laughner no doubt, and it had come with some other miscellaneous survival gear. Upon scanning the Spoink it said that the creature actually needed to maintain this constant bouncing in order to keep its heart beating. It was imperative to its very survival. Although she was sure that such a creature could keep the action going indefinitely as it had done all night, she found the frailty of the creature's life... quite disturbing.

She had also named it Grete.

There was a gentle knock on the door and Martha's head twisted towards the source of the sound. It was clearly enough to waken Grete from her slumber, who had begun to snuffle at the base of the door as if trying to tell who was on the other side by smell alone. The woman slid from the edge of her bed, resting her feet gently against the wooden floor and then pushing herself upwards. The knocking repeated. Martha called out, saying that she would be ready in a moment. She stretched, and then slowly waddled towards the door, pulling on a jacket as she passed the chair which it rested on.

Gripping the handle of the door, Martha twisted it and pulled the it open, knocking Grete to the side as she did so. The Manipulation Pokémon quickly regained its balance, perching itself beside Martha and brushing against her leg. Standing in front of her was one of the crewmen of the ship, adorned in his uniform and completely alone. He seemed to be rushing, his breath a little heavy and his speech hastened.

"Ma'am," he said, nodding to Martha. "We're ten minutes away from the port at Atara village, Pandora. If you could collect any things that you have brought with you and head to the main deck we'd be happy to unload to unload you and your fellow passengers off of the ship as quickly as possible."

"Yes, yes. Of course. I'll get ready now. Thanks for letting me know." Giving a polite smile to the man, she slowly shut the door as she moved back to the centre of the room. Martha glanced at Grete who quickly moved to stand (or hop) beside her.

Turning back around, Martha rested both hands on her hips. Quickly scanning the room for anything of hers that she had left scattered around around, which included one or two things that Martha had been fiddling with over the course of the trip, she moved to place them into the rucksack that contained the rest of Martha's essentials. She swung the bag over her shoulder, slipping both arms into the straps and spending a moment adjusting them. The Pokéballs she had been given were clipped to her belt, which included the ball that Grete was supposed to have been sleeping in, and the Pokédex was slipped into Martha's pocket, zipped shut just to be safe. Both boots were pulled on and fastened tightly, fitting comfortably around her feet. Grete was already half way out of the door by the time that her new trainer was ready to leave, clearly eager to escape the confines of the cabin and the ferry.

Tilting her head, she motioned for the creature to head on through to the main deck. She grinned, bounding off out of Martha's line of sight. Although following suit, Martha was not feeling quite as excitable. Decidedly average, really, despite her knowing that this was a rather important few minutes of her adventure across Pandora. These were the first few steps.

Martha's steps down the walkway were made cautiously, as if testing to see if the floor could hold the weight of each footstep. Continuing her descent onto solid ground, she kept her eyes pinned on what she could see of Atara village. The buildings were in fine condition, but that was to be expected considering the village was only a few months old. It seemed pleasant enough, although a decade in the heavily built areas of Cerulean city had left her already missing the spiral pillars of stone and concrete that composed it. The closest to that was a pyramid of stone that sat directly in the middle of the village. Martha knew it was a temple of some kind, having overheard two men on the ship discussing it. Atara wasn't nearly as make-shift as Martha had expected it to be though.

Grete continued to leap up and down, waiting for Martha to stumble back onto dry land. She hopped in place just at the edge of the walkway. Every few steps that Martha made was mimicked by the Spoink, bouncing further into town. Chasing after the creature would only cause it to bound off at full speed, so she kept her pace slow. The cool outside air tugged at her hair, but thankfully she had already tied it back, stopping it from whipping against her face and neck. With a warm jacket on, however, it wasn't too bad. Grete proved to be a little stronger than the wind, and upon bouncing up to her trainer, gripped the loose fabric of her trousers and attempted to pull her trainer along. Martha would tell you that Grete was stronger than she looked.

"Calm down, Grete. We're not leaving yet." The Pokémon still tugged impatiently at her trouser leg. "We haven't got any food with us, and unless you want to spend all day looking for scraps of food in a forest I suggest we go and look for a market place of some kind."

Responding with a soft grunt, the Spoink looked noticeably disappointed that they weren't charging blindly into danger. Martha was a more cautious sort when it came to threats to her life, and wasn't the kind of person to do such a thing. She just hoped that Grete would understand it was too risky a disposition to have. It might have gotten them an early head start on the treasure that they were supposed to be finding, only to be eaten by a hungry Ursaring in the process. Martha moved up towards one of the locals. A woman in her late twenties by the look of it, and one carrying a few bags filled with food. It was likely that she had just purchased them. Perfect.

With a smile upon her face, Martha assumed as pleasant a stance as she could. "Excuse me. Can you point me towards a market or shop of some description?"

"New here, huh?" she asked. Martha nodded, and the woman pointed back in the direction that she had walked from. "I saw the boat docking and figured that Atara would have some more visitors. Market's just down there on your right. We're a small town, so it's hard to miss."

"Thank you, miss."

Grete smiled at the woman before leading the way, with Martha following each bounce with a footstep of her own. The Spoink's strides were quite tremendous for such a small creature, and while it would have been difficult to keep up if she had tried, Martha didn't even bother to. She let Grete have to stop every few minutes to let her trainer catch up.

The market did come into sight quite quickly though, and was exactly what she had expected of a small town market. Various stalls were set up selling various goods. Most were probably set up by locals, although one or two were bound to be owned by travelling merchants selling goods from overseas. Many sold food which was of immediate interest to Martha, although a few other curiosities remained dotted around the market place. All in all it was basic, but it was enough for the people of the village to survive which was what mattered.

After a little bartering with one of the salesmen who sold, among other things, food and water, Martha had managed to get herself a decent price for a few days worth of rations. She had bought herself 500P worth of food. It was all very robust, simple foods that wouldn't go rotten in any time soon. Bread and cheese, among a couple of other things that could make a few meals with a bit of inspiration. She also bought another bottle of water from the man, and piled the new perishables within her bag. For nearly half of her funds Martha thought it was a little steep for a few days worth of rations, figuring that she was being charged traveller's rates. It was the best that she could do.

"Is there anything else you'd like to take a look at? I'm sure I've got a few other things which might interest you," said the merchant, a devilish grin across his lips. Salesmen were always trying to squeeze you for every last penny, but it was their job.

Martha shook her head and began to turn away, content with what she had bought. She froze and slowly twisted back into place though, locking eyes with the salesman. "Actually, you probably know your way around the area quite well, correct? Better than I do, I would hope. As an adventurer, is their anything worth me doing in the area?" Learning about the area would be an intelligent move, Martha believed.

The already vibrant grin of the salesman grew even larger. "Well, ah... maybe I could tell you a little bit about Pandora. I know a thing or two of course, but I might need a little help to remember just about everything."

"I'm not paying you if that's what you mean."

The salesman gave a hearty laugh, twirling a pencil between his fingers. "Ah well, it was as good a try as any I suppose. How I see it you've got four choices from here. If you're looking for Pokémon then..." His free hand pointed behind him, twirling his finger in the general direction of the huge temple behind him. "...you've got the temple over there. It's a lot bigger than it looks, I swear. It's got plenty of Pokémon too. First time I went in I ended up with about a million Zubat bites.An' there are the two paths straight out of town. Route one's probably your best bet, since it's a fairly tame walk, but if you're feeling lucky and pretty damn well prepared you could always take Route five. But, ah... there's a reason few people come back from there in one piece."

Martha pondered her options. Her three options. "And what's the fourth one? You said I had four choices."

"You can turn those pretty little legs of your back around and go back home." He chuckled.

"Alright, thanks for the help." Grete snorted in a similar tone, likely expressing her own thanks to the man. Martha only spent a few moments pondering her options, having decided almost as soon as the salesman had mentioned it. What better place to start? "Route one?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
CURRENT TIME OF DAY: MORNING

Rachel Worth

Click! Rachel caught the Pidgey!
016.gif

PIDGEY ♂ Rash
Tangled Feet - Pidgey's evasion is raised if it is confused.
  • Tackle
  • Sand Attack

Robert Hawkins

Click! Robert caught the Gastly!
092.gif

GASTLY ♀ Naughty
Levitate - Gastly is immune to Ground-type moves.
  • Hypnosis
  • Lick

Robert Macintosh

+ 1x Scyther bounty note​

Benjamin Whistler

"Y-yes sir!" Benjamin said, putting the camera to his eye to take a few snapshots. He tried to make them as candid as possible but took some professional-ish ones, in case that was what Laughner was looking for. Candid always made an article feel like home. That is, unless it was a government involved one, because then it looked like you were some crazy paparazzi. "F-for the journal."

After he had taken a few, Benjamin took a few of the innkeeper's 'office' (he had gone off now to attend to rooms or something) and a few of room they were standing in. He wouldn't use all of these, unless he had to make a picture book and fully outline everything. Should he interview some of the older residents, just in case?

"Wh-what are you off-off to now, Mr. Macintosh?" Benjamin asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

Martha Elson

- 700P
+ 5x Rations
+ 1x Bottle of Water​

The warden

I'm back!
Years
The merchant offered him a slingshot, but Alex wasn't interested. The merchant began to look at his Pokemon but was quickly distracted by his Pokedex. As the merchant examined the device Cubchoo began to speak.

"Cub! Cub!" It began to cry, "You're going to sell me!"

"Pipe down!" Alex yelled at his Pokemon, he didn't know what it was saying but he made a guess. "for now you can stay, I need a weapon so you will have to do. But you'll have to work if you want to eat."

The merchant finished describing the device but was cut off by an incoming message. He handed it back to Alex who opened the message.

To: PANDORA GROUP (Iruzja Aleksandrov, Richard Lee Ambrose, October Ca...)
(Click to continue group)
Subject: Good morning all!

Hello, dear friends. I hope you all had an interesting last three days and are well into your adventure to search for the treasure of Pandora. I'm using my satellites right now to see you from above and you all look like you're getting along fine with your Pokémon. That's excellent! They will be your greatest ally and most useful tool to try and survive Pandora. Remember, Pandora is said to be rebuilt by Pokémon, so you may only have one chance to have another Pokémon interpret you plundering their castles.

In other news, you're all doing a fine job so far. If you need any help progressing, do not hesitate to message me back. I am getting different words from different people all of the time on this side and your side of the world. Knowledge will serve you well on your expedition.

Well, that's all! Have a fun day today!
Well that wasn't much use. But if the device was his only way of contacting Jude maybe it was worth keeping round, that and it could give him some useful information about the thing dripping snot on his boots. Sighing he composed a reply to Jude, mainly complaining about the sever lack of supplies.
To: Jude Laughner, PANDORA GROUP (Iruzja Aleksandrov, Richard Lee Ambrose, October Ca...)
Subject: Re: Good morning all!

Good morning Mr. Laughner, I am replying to your message to complain about the sever lack of supplies on this venture. I do not believe that the provided equipment is sufficient to complete the task at hand and frankly do not know how you expect us to continue under such circumstances.
It went on, ending.
Yours A. L. Thornmarsh
With the message completed Alex reviewed his options, he could reply or reply to all. He knew as much about technology as he did about Pokemon. It was one of the reasons he had Jennifer. Not sure which one he should pick he picked reply to all to be on the safe side.
Well it looked like he would need his Pokemon and this thing, so he may as well stock up on supplies. Looking over the price list he saw things such as potions and what not he ignored them.
"I'll have two bottles of water and three ration packs!" Alex demanded the merchant, handing over nearly half his money, he packed the items he received into his pack before heading on.
Eventually he reached a junction near the edge of town. He could go on to route 1 or route 5, very creative he though to himself. Route 1 seemed the safe option, where as route 5 was a lot more treacherous. For now he was best off staying on the well trodden routes, so he picked route 1.
"Keep up!" Alex yelled at Cubchoo.
"Choo!" The small bear complained "It's too hot!" He waited for the Pokemon to catch up before carrying on. As they trudged on Alex's boot brushed against something in the undergrowth. He stopped to take a look at what he had found and felt a tickling feeling climbing up his leg.
"Get off!" he shouted brushing a Spinarak off his leg. A few more appeared from the bushes, it seemed that he had disturbed their next.
"Spin! Spin!" The biggest yelled angrily launching a poison sting attack at Alex. Alex covered his face with his arm and though he took a few sharp spines he managed to get away without getting too badly hurt.
"Attack!" He yelled at Cubchoo, not knowing what to expect. Cubchoo stared at him blankly for a second, having clearly no idea what to do. Alex hadn't stated what attack he wanted Cubchoo to use, since he had no idea about the Pokemon "Well get on then!"
"Cub," Cubchoo began to suck in the snot hanging form it's nose. "choo!" It released a blast of freezing air in the form of an icy wind. The attack hit the leader of the Spinaraks but only angered the Pokemon more.
"Spin!" The leader cried and the group of Spinaraks began to attack with a mass string shot attack, directed at both Alex and Cubchoo. Alex drew his knife to cut through the sticky string but Cubchoo became tangled.
"If you want a job done!" Alex began to mutter as he advanced on the Spinaraks knife drawn. Though they had the advantage of numbers they were fairly timid and most of them scattered leaving only the leader and a lone brave Spinarak remaining."You have to do it your self!" Alex said bringing his knife down on the biggest Spinarak. The other was next and if he got them they would be dinner.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Logan Locks
120.gif

The sun rose on the island of Pandora. The light changed the purple night sky to pinkish-orange, reflecting the daylight. It was officially early morning as the boat was finally reaching Pandora's shores. The trip took a tedious three days, making Logan Locks aware of what actually happened at Pandora, listening to stories regarding the island from other passengers who have learned more about it. Before heading to her boat trip, Logan researched more on Pandora on the internet, making her feel aware of the surroundings, the citizens that still live there, and the important places to know. As an explorer herself, preparation is key to a successful travel.

Logan wasn't seasick, she was used to the swaying of the boat. She was able to sleep last night despite the noises the boat was making, as well as the snoring of the other passengers. She sat on her bed inside her cabin, holding a Pokeball in her hand. That Pokeball contained a Staryu Jude Laughner had given her before she went off. She had taken her out a few times, to swim and enjoy the outdoors. Logan doesn't plan to take her out today, as the boat was scheduled to make a stop finally.

She finally left the boat cabin, closing the door after herself. Immediately, a boat crew worker bumped towards Logan as she was about to turn to the same direction as he was heading. "Oh, sorry man. Didn't see you."

"Just came to tell you to pack up your belongings, because we're about 5 minutes away from the island of Pandora," The crewmember said firmly to Logan.

"Ah, really?" Logan's excitement starts to rise. "Awesome, thanks for letting me know, sir!"

She smiled and rushed back inside her cabin once again. She was aiming to get something to eat, but time was definitely cut short. But it didn't matter to Logan, an Island was ready to explore for her. She took the Pokeball she was holding before from her waist clip, glancing at it once again at the Staryu inside of it. "Well, Staryu…this is it! 5 minutes left and we'd be stepping foot to Pandora." She placed the small ball inside of her Bermuda shorts pocket, and started to pack her other belongings. Her messenger bag, which was filled with other Pokemon essentials such as empty Pokeballs, medicine, and even Pandora money. She checked to see if she had everything inside, and also packed in her extra clothing inside as well. Her bag was half-full, she felt that it was a better choice to bring a bigger bag rather than a small one she usually carries.

Finishing up her bag, Logan left her cabin for the last time. With her Pokeball in hand, she released it from her hand, releasing her Staryu from the inside. The light from the Pokeball flashed, forming a star shape and fading to the true form of Staryu. Her center core started to flash as it greeted to Logan. "Heeeeeah!"

"We're almost to the island, Staryu. You ready?" Logan asked.

Staryu nodded, as it flashed her red core once again. She then jumped up and splashed into the ocean. As she swam, she followed the boat that was traveling to the island. It jumped back inside the boat and shook off the excess water that came from the sea. Logan awaits for the boat to dock itself, as she already has her stuff ready. Many of the passengers on the boat have come out of their cabins with their stuff too. For Logan, she thought these people are tourist. Sometimes, Logan thought she was a tourist as well.

"We have arrived to Atara Village in Pandora. Please take your belongings and exit the boat carefully. We thank you for riding the ferry and have a good day!" said the announcer on the intercom.

The island was beautiful, but this was just the beginning. Atara Village had a few boats docked next to the ferry Logan and Staryu was on. She can see many businesses, homes, and merchants. Logan wanted to check out the food they had in Pandora, but time was tight….she just wanted to grab a piece of bread and a bottle of water to eat as breakfast. She couldn't get the chance to get some food as she was on the boat earlier.

As Logan stopped by at a food cart, she grabbed three pieces of garlic bread and three bottles of water. She was hoping she would be very prepared for her long journey. As she grabbed the three cold bottles of water, the female merchant noticed her Staryu standing there, drying itself up.

"Your Staryu could really use some water, you trainer," she said, as she grabbed her green hose. "Water Pokemon like your Staryu should stay hydrated, always."

Logan looked confused, "My Staryu looks fine…?"

The female merchant sprayed water at the Staryu softly. Staryu was enjoying the cold water from the long green hose. "You should probably keep her inside the Pokeball, leaving her out for a long time isn't good for her health."

"I'm sorry… I'm…just new to Pokemon like her. I didn't know, really." Logan scratched her head and apologized. She felt ashamed with leaving Staryu outside of her ball.

"Well, as long as you keep her super hydrated, she'll be fine. I know this by experience because I have a Starmie as my own Pokemon. Starmie is the evolved form of Staryu, in case you didn't know" The merchant stopped spraying water on Staryu, and closed the hose. Logan took out her Pokeball and returned Staryu inside. She was expressionless as she didn't know that Staryu was a water-type that prefers water rather than ground. The merchant glanced at Logan, smiling. "It's fine. You're new, so consider this as a lesson to learn. I've seen Pokemon Trainers like you come by here before. So, this is quite common."

"I have to pack in for my journey. I have three pieces of garlic bread, and three bottles of water," Logan pointed out the stuff she grabbed with her left arm. "Is there a PokeMart somewhere?"

The merchant looked around in 360 degrees, "There's a marketplace down the path, go straight and to the left. You'll see a man selling potions, and other PokeMerch. He's pretty good, actually."

Logan took out her Pandora Dollars and paid the merchant. She then packed up her stuff inside her bag, making the bag at least half-full. She then kept one piece of garlic bread on one hand, intending to eat it. "Thank you so much, miss, for your cooperation!" she smiled.

"You're welcome, have fun on your journey!" The merchant waved at Logan as she walked away.

Logan was still impressed at the many merchants and businesses around her, and in the city. She still has a few more things to shop, but she's still eager to go inside the forests, especially the hidden temple she had heard of while on the boat. It was her next destination, but she wanted to be prepared mighty early to go inside.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
333.gif
269.gif

Iruzja Aleksadrov
>> Location: Route 1 <<

Iruzja awoke from her slumber in about an hour, enough time for her to regain most of her energy. She got up from the bed of grass she had lied on and gave her body a little stretch to relieve herself of her soreness. Picking up her backpack, Iruzja continued her trek through the forest. Across the stream was a narrow, winding path around the forest that seemed to lead downhill, perhaps towards the main road. Iruzja had quite lost her bearings during the nap, and she decided that going down this path might be as good a guess as any. She went down the path and walked a hundred meters. Two hundred. Three hundred meters, it seemed like, was the distance she had walked before she saw him.

He was a sight to behold, to say the least. A burly old hiker, sprawled out on the road like horse dung, purple berries trapped under his right hand. His eyes were open, as was his mouth, and his left hand clutched his stomach as if he was in deep pain. He was...a corpse. Long dead, it seemed, too--his body seemed to have begun to decay, and a foul stench was present in the air. Any other trainer would have made haste with their escape at the mere sight of this abomination, but Iruzja was no such coward. Ever the opportunist, she approached the rotting cadaver, kneeled beside him, and search his person for anything she might be able to use in her journey. Her ten-minute scavenge resulted in a wad of cash, a number of miscellaneous items, and five bags of rations clearly past their expiration date. While the last she wisely decided to leave, everything else she took with her, packed very neatly in a plastic bag she procured from the corpse--no sense rubbing the revolting odor on the rest of her belongings, after all--and Iruzja backtracked to the stream. She subjected the unfortunate river to cleansing Iruzja and her newfound belongings of the corpse's filth, and, after finding that Laughner's supplies did not contain a towel, dried herself with her blanket.

After dressing herself and re-packing her findings, Iruzja returned to the winding path--crossing the poor corpse again as she went--and her guess was proven to be correct: the path did lead to the main road. A large number of trainers walked along the dirt path, and some of them were even battling against each other, to the constant stream of travellers' disdain. One of them, a lively young man perhaps halfway into his teens, went up to Iruzja and said, "You! Let's have a battle, half earnings, eh?"

Uninterested, Iruzja turned her back on him and did not even grant him a simple "no". After all, the next encampment laid in wait on the horizon, perhaps one, two hundred meters from where she was standing. It was marked by an overarching rock formation, and beyond that, several mountains, their tips scratching the very fabric of the skies. She could make out a line of tents surrounding the rock formation, and what seemed to vaguely resemble a market up front. Just what she needed--perhaps the less useful among the dead man's things would fetch a pretty penny, and she needed to stock up on medicinal items anyway. She already took a step towards the encampment when the young man from before shouted behind her again. "What's the matter, you scared?"

Deciding to humor him for a bit, Iruzja stared the young man in the face and demanded, "Name."

"Greg Wilder, why?" came his reply.

"Are you familiar with the story of the demon barber on Fleet Street, Mr. Wilder?" Iruzja asked randomly, taking a step closer towards the young man.

"Uh, yeah. What about him?" he said, his eyebrow arching at the unusual question. "Are you just trying to avoid--"

"Perhaps you recall what happened to poor Pirelli, when he attempted to blackmail the barber into giving him half his earnings--coincidentally, the same amount you wanted to bet against me?" Iruzja asked, her tone menacing.

"Um, well, I think he--"

"He stabbed him, Mr. Wilder. Stabbed him to death, with his friend, his silver razor," Iruzja cut in, drawing her knife out of her coat. "And hmm, I happen to have a silver razor of my own here. I wonder what I'll do with it?"

"Hahaha, you wouldn't! Not over refusing a battle, no way," he ridiculed laughingly, but Iruzja noticed that his face was white with fear. A natural reaction, considering his status as a wee tyke of some fifteen years.

"Try me. Try me," Iruzja dared. She was in his face now, and the tip of her silver dagger made contact with the meat around the boy's hip; the feel of the cold steel sent a shudder up his spine. The lad said no more and hightailed it out of Iruzja's sight, quite understandably afraid of the woman's psychotic facade. What he didn't know, though, is that his belongings was now short of a wallet, courtesy of Iruzja's silver "razor". Quite satisfied with herself, Iruzja opened the leather wallet to reveal only a meager amount of money. "Tsk, so that's why he made such a large a bet," Iruzja said to herself. Stifling her ire at the boy, Iruzja turned around and again made her way to Kamen Rock, this time, to her delight, without interruptions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Alexander Lance Thornmarsh

- 700P
+ 2x Bottles of Water
+ 3x Rations​

Logan Locks

- 700P
+ 3x Bottle of Water
+ 1x Rations​

Iruzja Aleksadrov

Dammit! The money that the hiker had was all fake! Maybe this is how he died?

[!] [!] [!] [!] [!]
043.gif
112.gif
279.gif
An older trainer is seen nearby, on the ground dusting for prints while his quite strong looking Rhydon and Pelipper watch and protect him. He's impossible to avoid and sees you from the distance, standing and approaching you. "Good morning, ma'am," he opens with as he comes into speaking distance. You can either challenge him to a battle or ask if he can help or maybe even join you!
+ 150P
+ 2x Potions
+ 1x Paralyz Heal
+ 1x PokeBall​

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Logan Locks
120.gif

The road to the marketplace was a short walk. Logan, walking all by herself, and with her Staryu back inside the Pokeball, wanted to go check out the marketplace, before she jumps inside the forest. As she reached the corner, Logan stopped and dug her bag for a minute. All her supplies are in there: bottled water, her food, Pokemon Potions, basically essentials for Staryu. She started to realize that she didn't need to go to the marketplace. She got the basic needs. She has enough Pokeballs, and the medicine. Logan shrugged and decided to head straight to Route 1.

There weren't much people, both residents and tourists in the village. Logan started to walk down the path that leads to the route. There were no signs. Logan wasn't certain which route was the correct route to take. I need a map or something, Logan thought. I can't manage to get through this region without something. She was approached by an old man with a wooden cane, long beard, and bald. He wore ragged clothing and wooden sandals. He slowly walked up to Logan, as she turned to him.

"Yooooou seem lost there, young one," he said as he came to a wobbly stop. "Yooou must be some kind of….explorer."

Logan nodded slowly. "Yes, yes I am…kinda. I'm looking for an area where I can train my Staryu as well as do some exploring. Do you know where?"

The old man's legs started to shake, on the verge of falling. "Yeeeeah. Why not walk through that path over there?" He pointed to the path in front of him and Logan. "That, my lady, is Route One. You'll find all kinds of Pokemon there, like Pikachu's, Caterpies, and even Kangaskahns. Iiiii haven't seen a Kangaskhan anywhere around them parts, but I heard they are miiiighty fighters."

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind, sir," Logan said, eyeing the trail in front of her. "Where will that trail take me?"

"Uhhhh…" The old man had trouble thinking, it took between 30 seconds to a minute to think of what he would say next. "I believe….Kamen Rock. There's a marketplace and everything."

Logan nodded again at the old man. "Thank you, sir…for your courtesy. I really appreciate it." She smiled and started to walk on the trail, heading up. Route one was the trail's name.

Route One consisted of a forest. So many trees, bushes, basically greenery. Logan had been through the many trails like the one she was in now. It was peacefully quiet, for now. She can faintly hear the sounds of some Pokemon. Hoothoots were still awake, Spinaraks spinning their webs somewhere around the trees, and Pidgeys flying around. Logan kept walking, glancing at each side of the forest. Then, she stopped. She wanted to go inside the forest herself. As she turned to the right side of the trail, she stepped inside the leafy area, feeling that the ground is saturated with water.

As Logan kept walking, she felt a small *thud* on the ground. She wasn't certain that it was one of the Kangaskhans around the area. The old man did say that there weren't any. She took a few steps more to find a stream of water right in front of her. The blue water flowed in a straight line, sparkling bright to reflect the rising sun from behind the trees. A small gust of wind blew through, blowing Logan's ponytail. She took in a sigh as she glanced around the breathtaking forest.

Logan took out her Pokeball again, and released Staryu out of the ball. The ball opened, flashing a white ray on the water stream. As Staryu came out, she jumped on the water, the stream was too weak to push the star shape Pokemon. "Heeyah!"

"You like the water, don't you? Obvious, you're a water-type." Logan sighed, as Staryu splashed water on the flowing stream, splatting some at Logan. Logan's legs were sprinkled with water, then chuckled with the Staryu. "Stop it, you! Haha!"

Meanwhile, behind a bush nearby the trainer, something (or someone) is hiding right behind the big bush. The eyes shined, reflecting the sun's rays. They blinked quickly, then started to walk back. This something (or someone) was aiming towards Staryu.

"Pika."

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years

Martha Elson

325.gif
The temptation to remain in the Cascoon of civilisation was a strong one. Atara village was a strange place, owed in no small part to its only recent founding and completely isolated location, but it was not unlike any small village that one might stumble upon. It was quiet, far from the life that Martha was used to, and yet there were still many people bustling back and forth from one half of the town to the other. That was something that she remembered very well. Maybe it was that people were likely to be much more forgiving than the endless wilds of Pandora were, but Martha suspected that it was only her imagination running away with her, rather than any real threat.

Then again, she had just been warned not to head down one of the paths out of town if she really valued her life. That may have been what really discouraged Martha from strolling out, knowing that she could be walking into a death sentence. That was only route five, she had been told, but who was to say that route one was any different?

It was the first step on a journey into the unknown, made by a woman with almost no experience in the art of travel. She had an excuse to be worried. Never had there been a more experienced woman for the job, Martha was sure.

Grete seemed remarkably more keen, apparently ignorant of Martha's hesitation. The psychic type tugged at her trousers again, trying to will her trainer onwards. Martha shooed her off once more and thankfully the beast decided to leave her alone, but it was enough to convince Martha to keep walk. If such a tiny, fragile creature was perfectly happy to wander into the forest then Martha was sure that the wilds couldn't be too detrimental to her health. Marching along the dirt path that ran through Atara village the two headed off, walking away from the centre of the village and in the direction that she had been pointed by the merchant.

Still eager to get going, at least more so that Martha was, Grete bounded several paces forward, keeping far in front of the woman. In her excitement she occasionally turned down alleyways and streets that Martha had no intention of taking, and at one point the bounce Pokémon managed to spring a few steps up the temple before turning back down and returning to her owner's side. She was a Pokémon fuelled by enthusiasm if nothing else, and that was something that Martha struggled to relate to. The reward was just about the only thing driving her.

Kicking up a little dust as they walked, the Pokémon and trainer spent a few minutes trailing along the dirt path until they approached the edge of route one, assuming that the sign beside them was to be trusted. Martha glanced over it, hoping to find a few friendly tips that you might find on the signs back home. They had often gotten on her nerves back home, reading the same message every time that she passed by, but now Martha was feeling almost desperate for a tiny piece of information to help her get by. It showed nothing but directions. Not even a mention of using small cliffs as a shortcut.

For a moment the woman halted, her mind running through a plethora excuses not to leave just yet. She hadn't picked up any medicines, and she was positive that she had left something back on the ship. Martha was having a hard time convincing herself of these lies, and poorly thought up excuses did not find one a legendary treasure told through ancient fairy tales. She held her eyes shut, pushing them tightly against each other. When she opened them she was going to walk.

With one foot after the other, followed by the sounds of rusty springs and light thuds, the witless pair began their stroll down route one. The bushes and trees grew thicker and taller as they went, winding and twisting around the roads, forging itself into a thick forest. A thin, winding dirt and stone track was all that Martha had to make sure that she wasn't wandering around in circles, as the pillars of bark and wood all looked the same to her. They did pass by a thin stream which connected to a lake just off of the beaten path, but neither Martha nor Grete bothered to spend the time exploring it. Presumably the stream quickly headed off down to the coastline, but the woman couldn't see much point in venturing any further.

Route one was not spent just walking. Martha had slipped a small red device from her pocket, and had begun to punch in a few of the buttons that lined the side of the contraption. The Pokédex was a marvellous, albeit completely useless device for an inexperienced traveller. So many buttons, so many settings and absolutely no information whatsoever. It showed plenty of information on Spoink, but that was only because Martha had scanned Grete earlier today. Being the only reading material she had on her, Martha pondered through the information more specific to Grete rather than her species. Apparently she knew a move called 'Splash', although she lacked any other combat techniques. It sounded like a Water type move, and Martha only hoped it was simple enough to not need much practice in. It also stated that Spoink were a Psychic type, but she already knew that.

"So, you can use Splash?" Martha didn't leave a moment for Grete to respond. "I have no idea what that does but I hope it's enough to fend off anything that comes along. I sure hope so, since I have no idea what lives in these forests. It could be just about anything."

Grete gave an uneasy smile.

Flicking the device closed, she slipped it back into her pocket. In twenty seconds she had read just about everything stored in the device. While it had a few other features beyond examining Pokémon, none of them were of any use to Martha just yet.

Despite what Martha had first thought, she did not flinch at every broken twig or jump at the sound of a Pidgey cooing. She kept her eyes planted firmly on the ground, refusing to find herself distracted and preferring to watch her footing. She wanted to guide herself down the occasion slope and over the odd root or two that splayed out onto the path, not stumble into the undergrowth. She paid little attention to anything beyond the route ahead of her.

There was a flash of green and black in the corner of Martha's eye, creeping across one of the thick tree trunks that lined her path. For a moment she thought it to be nothing but the wind rustling the tree branches, but when it appeared in front of her her eyes shot towards its. Martha was surpised that she had even seen the creature. Martha knew that Spinarak liked to strike when their prey was unaware, and this one just seemed clumsy. It simply sat on the tree branch hanging ahead of her, watching.

A thin stream of webbing flew from the trees. It took a moment for Martha to register what had happened, only to be punched in the arm by the force of the silk spray. Striking her, it splattered out like some kind of fishing net, wrapping around her arm and knocking her backwards. While Martha stumbled she did not fall, her foot moving back to support the impact just in time. Instead her free hand began to claw at the webbing that clung to her clothing, trying to pull it off in clumps. All that she succeeded in doing was getting her hand wrapped in a sticky silk.

The Spinarak rappelled down from the tree branch on a thread of string, its back facing towards Martha, the pattern across it displaying a typical grimace that gave the creatures their fame. It flexed its legs and dropped to the ground, landing remarkably gracefully for a Pokémon that looked like it would trip over its own legs when moving at anything other than walking speed. It reared its head, spraying another beam of silk, this time spiralling towards Grete. Unlike Martha, Grete was a little more agile, bounding up and out of the way from the webbing and letting it splatter against the ground.

Martha glanced at Grete, checking that she was perfectly fine, and then turned back to the Spinarak which seemed to be preparing for another attack. "Grete, em..." she paused for a moment, pondering her next move. She hadn't many options. "Use Splash!"

Grete started bouncing up and down, much faster and more aggressively than it had done moments earlier. Staring at the Spoink, Martha waited impatiently for it to perform some kind of amazing move that would knock the Spinarak away and let the two of them continue with their journey unscathed.

Another spear of silk struck Martha's shin like a firm kick, her feet vanishing from underneath her and her chest smacking against the dirt floor. She kicked her legs but they stuck firmly in place. Grete quit her mindless springing and moved beside her trainer, pulling at Martha's shoulder and trying to help her back up. Another string shot attack caught Grete in the back, latching onto her and launching her backwards out of sight.

Martha grunted, rolling onto her back and bringing her knees to her chest. Pulling at the webbing with both hands, she found it almost impossible to pry off, wrapping tightly around her ankles and keeping them pressed together. But she had a knife. One of the many things that Laughner had included in his bag of supplies. Hand falling to her thigh, she gripped the weapon and pulled it from its holster. Martha brought the blade to the binds and tried to slice through the string, tugging at it with the blade using both hands. It wasn't much help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Logan Locks

There's something glittering in the stream. Oh look! An item!
Dream_Mystic_Water_Sprite.png

+ 1x Mystic Water​

Martha Elson

325.gif

GRETE learned PSYWAVE!​

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

October Carter -
231.gif
041.gif

With Tantor trudging beside her and Zazu flying around her head, October began to wonder what exactly it was that the Geologist asked her to get for him. He had only left her a note asking for the favour, not alluding to any other details that would make October's venture that much easier. A shabby, half-made wooden sign was the only signal that Atara Village ended and the first route began; the sand ground of Atara Village merging with the soft, bracken ridden ground of Route One.

October was about to step in when she caught a man pacing off to her left; the same man that had dragged her into his house last night. Wanting answers and fast, October turned and walked over to the man. "Thank you for last night, I don't think I would have made it out alive if it wasn't for your help," she began, wanting to make sure he understood how grateful she was, "but which Pokémon and what item am I meant to be recovering for you?" She didn't have time to muck around; as always Laughner would probably be getting annoyed at the lack of progress.

" Oh! Hello there!" The Geologist spun around as October started to talk to him. "You're perfectly welcome, ma'am. I treat a lot of wounds caused by the rough Pokémon here." He gave a laugh and shook his head.

"I guess you read my letter. Um, sorry, what was the problem?"

"I need to know which Pokémon has the item you requested me to get and what item it is before I run off blindly into the route." October let a hint of annoyance creep into her voice, not intentionally, but she wasn't one to muck around.

"Right, sorry, I misheard you. Yes! My letter, see, I'm a little forgetful. Um... that's right! The one that has the rare thing... yes. Oh, um, what was its name again? Uhh..." Boone tapped his chin, trying to remember. "Well, it's a rare one. People don't see it often. Haha," he shook his head. "This is so terrible of me! It's a good thing I'm a Geologist and not a Pokémon professor. Study of the earth, you know? What a Pokémon professor be called? A Pokéologist? Does that make sense?"

It was obvious that Tristan Boone was not quite all there. A sandwich short of a picnic. A few cents short of a dollar.

"Now, um... It... stands on two legs and has a tail. And... oh dear. I'm sorry, I can't remember its name. Only that it's quite important. I'm very sorry I can't be anymore helpful."

October was starting to get a bit frustrated now, his answer had been quite vague and there were almost a hundred different Pokemon that stood on two legs and had tails; how many of them existed in this Route? "Do you remember any other features?" she asked impatiently, "Colour? Fur? Scales?" anything that could help her to narrow down which of the hundred possible pokemon it could be.

Boone frowned, trying to remember more. He couldn't. "I'm sorry, I've only been told stuff about it. I've never seen one. But I'll pay you handsomely if you find it! 2000P! How does that sound?"

October let out a sigh, 2000P was a nice amount, but she had very little information about it. "That sounds....great" she added a little unenthusiastically, "but what about the object you want? What is it?"

"It... it's... it carries it with it all of the time. I'm sorry ma'am, but that's all I have. Now, if you please, I need to get back to my work." And with that, Tristan Boone walked back into Atara Village.

To: PANDORA GROUP (Iruzja Aleksandrov, Richard Lee Ambrose, October Ca...)
Subject: Good morning all!

Hello, dear friends. I hope you all had an interesting last three days and are well into your adventure to search for the treasure of Pandora. I'm using my satellites right now to see you from above and you all look like you're getting along fine with your Pokémon. That's excellent! They will be your greatest ally and most useful tool to try and survive Pandora. Remember, Pandora is said to be rebuilt by Pokémon, so you may only have one chance to have another Pokémon interpret you plundering their castles.

In other news, you're all doing a fine job so far. If you need any help progressing, do not hesitate to message me back. I am getting different words from different people all of the time on this side and your side of the world. Knowledge will serve you well on your expedition.

Well, that's all! Have a fun day today!

October read the message that beeped up on her PokeDex from Laughner, dismissing it quickly as it had little information on it about their mission at hand nor the one she was undertaking for the Geologist. With Tantor and Zazu by her side she journey into the rather worn path of the first route. In the trees on the edge of the path bugs and bird pokemon hid in the trees, safe from the human travellers whom frequented the path. October even caught a glimpse of two Pokémon, possibly Pikachu, running after each other in the shrubbery, but nothing she could fit to the description or lack thereof she had been given.

Of course, the only way she would be able to find this rare Pokémon would be by going off the unbeaten path and so a little way in she took a sharp turn, hopping over the shrubbery that lined the route and began to walk north-west, keeping the path on her right side while venturing further into the wilds of the route.

It didn't take her long before something snagged her food and October went tumbling to the ground; almost crashing into Tantor on the way. When she tried to get up she felt something glue like slicking to her body, keeping her from moving. Tantor and Zazu were frantic about October's dilemma, but even more afraid as a conglomeration of Spinarak, Weedle and Caterpie came at them from all sides.

Zazu began weaving in and out of the low hanging treeline as String Shot attacks fired at him from all directions, several catching him and slowing him down. "Zazu, Leech Life!" October yelled as he took on a Caterpie who tried String Shot to slow the Zubat down and ground the bat before tackling him.

"Tantor! Growl!" October order and Tantor let out a half-hearted growl, still a little young to have the full effect, but still managing to make some of the Pokémon shudder. "Tackle!" She called out again as the young Phanpy barrelled in to a Caterpie then a Spinarak while taking Poison Stings from a Weedle.

"Zazu, Supersonic!" October only just remembered the Pokémon knew that move as he dove and swirled, firing sonic bursts wildly; some of them hitting. "Follow up by Leech Life then Supersonic again! Keep the rotation!" Zazu let out a cry before biting the opposing Caterpie with its fangs, sapping it's life then confusing it. Within five minutes a whole pile of Spinarak, Caterpie and Weedle began fighting each other, running into things or generally being confused, but still managed to hit Zazu enough to tire him out.

Tantor, Defence Curl, Tackle, Growl, Tackle, you're doing great, just keep the rotation going!" October watched helplessly as the young, strong headed Phanpy curled into a ball as Caterpie tackled into it, running back at them by following up with a tackle. He growled once again at the bugs before tackling a Spinarak giving him a hard time.

Struggling against the silk, she managed to free her arm enough to free the knife from her backpack before slashing at the silk that help her captive. Once free, she ran over to Phanpy, spraying it's body with one of the potions, watching the small, blue elephant become more revived, attacking more vigorously as bug Pokémon after bug Pokémon fell to the ground, beaten. October did the same to Zazu cheering both of them on.

Three, four, five, six bug Pokémon corpses littered the floor as Tantor and Zazu fought bravely. A screech from above announced the arrival of Hoothoot and Pidgey causing the remaining bug Pokémon scatter as the bird Pokémon came down to feed on the corpses of the bug Pokémon.

"Let's get out of here before we get into a fight with these things," October told her Pokémon before pushing further north-west.

It didn't take them long before they stumbled onto a small clearing, October falling to her knee and holding the two Pokémon back as she watched from the shrubbery at the lone Bulbasaur plod along laxly on its path.

"Zazu, Supersonic," October whispered and the Zubat fired a sonicwave, confusing the Bulbasaur, "Tantor, Tackle it!" She said much louder as the Phanpy launched itself out of the bushes, ploughing into the small Pokémon.

Two on one was unfair, but that was a standard Pokemon fight, out here in the wilds, anything goes. "Zazu, Leech Life, Tantor, Tackle!" October ordered again As the Bulbasaur pushed through the confusing, landing Leech Seeds on both Tantor and Zazu, leaching their life bit by bit while rejuvenating its own. While Tantor was taking the most damage from the Leech Seeds, Zazu was doing major damage to the Bulbasaur with its Leech Seed.

The Bulbasaur continued to tackle Tantor back as the two clashed together again and again; Tantor slowly coming off worse until a tackle brought Tantor to his knees.

"Tantor, return," October pulled the Phanpy back into the safety of its PokeBall, not wanting it to get hurt as the Bulbasaur now turned its attention to Zazu; the bat confusing the Dinosaur even more by running it in circles.
October saw her chance as the Bulbasaur crashed into a tree root in confusing, panting heavily and seemingly beat, "hold back, Zazu," she ordered the Zubat as she tossed a PokeBall at the weakened Bulbasaur. The ball soon clicked and she waited patiently for the Bulbasaur to stop fighting, hoping that it didn't possess the energy to break out of the ball.​

Kikpanther

Years
Robert Macintosh
MDP353.png

Robert allowed Bejamin to take all his necessary shots. He smiled for them until Pinhead appeared right in the way of the third and then made subsequent attempts to ruin the rest by strategically placing herself right in the way as soon as the picture was taken. He didn't know if these plans of sabotage were intentional or if she always appeared right at the wrong time. Some pictures didn't have her blocking the main point, but most of them had a little clip of Pinhead somewhere. When the pictures were over, Pinhead floated in the air, blinking and staring in one direction, as if the flash had made her temporarily blind. Robert ignored her minor predicament.

"I was thinking about looking around in the forest--I think there's a path over there--, but the innkeeper has me thinking about doing a little service work instead." Robert grinned as he spoke. "I was going to head out and do that now once I asked around. How about you? Any plans?" Once again a chime went off, signalling another incoming message. He glanced down at his pocket and then away. He wondered briefly what it was about, but ignored it for the time being. He remembered what the innkeeper told him, about needing some extra help. Eying Benjamin, he was tempted for the moment to ask him, but decided against it. He stuttered when he made normal conversation, something told Robert he wouldn't be exactly cut out for cutting off Scyther limbs.

"Shup...?" Pinhead blinked and looked at Benjamin curiously, as if he was from another world and looked at Mr. Ambrose behind him much the same way. When her confused observations were made she floated over Robert's shoulder and disappeared, apparently not wanting to be seen. He raised a brow at her actions and then disregarded it. A Pinhead who wanted to stay out of the way was worth no questioning. He kind of enjoyed it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Logan Locks
120.gif

Continuing to rest after a long walk in Route 1, Logan sat on the grassy ground, dipping her feet on the shimmering stream. Staryu jumped on the water, splashing everywhere, even at Logan. She got her legs wet, but didn't seem to mind at all. A Pokemon like Staryu would be too playful.

Then, looking down, Logan spotted something sparkly right next to her left foot. It looked shiny. She bent over to pick up the shiny item from the stream, and gave a closer look at it. It looked like a blue necklace with a blue crystal. "I've seen this somewhere before," Logan said to herself, "Mystic Water, is it?"

"Heeeeyah!" Staryu replied.

"It's an item for you to use, Staryu," Logan turned to the Star Pokemon, "it powers up your water-type moves. Come, I'll put it on for you."

Staryu walked over to Logan and retrieved the Mystic Water necklace from her. She was now wearing the necklace right on top of her head. Logan wondered if she was able to hold on to it, as she liked to jump a lot…literally.

All of the sudden, sounds were being heard at the bush nearby. They were being louder than before, when Logan didn't mind. Logan turned to the bush to find a yellow rodent with red cheeks and a lightning tail coming out of the bush. Its fur on the top of the head was spiked up, giving this Pikachu a tough look. Logan stood there, glancing at the yellow mouse. She didn't move a muscle as she was awed by the cuteness of the Pikachu.

"Oh hello there, little one," Logan greeted, "You look so adorable!"

"Pika Pika!" The Pikachu cried at Logan. She couldn't tell whether the Pikachu was being nice or trying to pull a trick. Logan bent over to get close to the Pikachu, and reached out for it. The Pikachu looked at her in a funny way, at the same time it wanted to bite the fingers off of the trainer, but it didn't want to attack immediately. It was trying to gain confidence. Logan wasn't certain whether she'd dare to touch the Pikachu or simply walk away. She did what she dared to do.

"What brought you here?" She asked.

The Pikachu stayed silent.

Staryu jumped up in front of Logan, with a battle position she wasn't aware of. "Staryu…what are you doing…?"

The Staryu didn't bother to listen to Logan. She jumped and spun herself around, aiming to tackle the Pikachu. Suddenly, the Pikachu was able to dodge the attack just in time, quickly sprinting away. Sparks start to pop from the yellow mouse. It cringed with anger towards the Staryu. Logan wasn't liking where the whole thing was heading. She took a step back from the ongoing battle, then she tripped on a rock and fell on the streaming water, getting most of her bottom half of the body wet. "Oh god!" she complained. She splashed the water with her fists with frustration.

"Pikachu!" The Pikachu roared at the Staryu. She then spun for another tackle. But the Pikachu was charging up an attack…a Thundershock attack. "Chuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" It finally releases a charge of electricity, traveling towards Staryu. It became a direct it, zapping the Staryu and unleashing the strength from her. As a water-type, there was no guarantee whatsoever if Staryu would survive the attack. Pikachu finished the Thundershock attack, witnessing its opponent falling down to the ground.

Staryu was downright done, her red jewel in the middle of her star-shaped body was flashing red with weakness. Logan got up from the stream, her shorts dripping with water, and was barefooted…yet to put on her shoes just yet. She ran towards the weak Staryu and took out a spare Potion from her pocket. Bending down to one knee, she stared at the Pokemon and opened the Potion. "Don't worry, I'll cure you!" Hesitantly, she sprayed at the wounds on each of the five sides, including the one holding the Mystic Water. She then looked up to the Pikachu that decided to attack her, realizing that some Pokemon can be very hostile sometimes.

The Pikachu decided to dash off, crunching the leaves with its four paws. "Pika…Pika…Pika…"

Staryu woke up after a few moments, it moved a bit on Logan's arm. Her middle jewel started to glow again. She gets off from Logan and heads to the water again.

"No time to play now, Staryu. We need to train," Logan stood up and brushed off the dirt from her knee. "It's gonna be hard, but you need the experience. Maybe later we'll find that Pikachu again and beat the crap out of it. It's not fair to be defeated by just one attack."

"Heeeeyah," Staryu responded as she stopped splashing.

"Come on, then," Logan commanded. "Let's find…some weaker opponent."

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

October Carter

Click! October caught the Bulbasaur!
001.gif
TagPersim.png

BULBASAUR ♀ Calm
Overgrow - Bulbasaur powers ups grass-type moves in a pinch.
Holding a PERSIM BERRY
  • Tackle
  • Growl
  • Leech Seed
041.gif

ZAZU learned ASTONISH!

231.gif

TANTOR learned FLAIL!

Benjamin Whistler

"Th-thanks, sir," Benjamin took one last one and let his camera hang at his neck. Benjamin's eyes seemed to light up when Macintosh spoke of going out into the wild. This was exactly what he needed! Experience of a real Pokémon wilderness! It was all so exciting!

Lucy, Benjamin's Rufflet, whistled lightly, either making it known she was there or conversing maybe with Macintosh's Shuppet. Benjamin didn't mind; she needed friends just as much as he did.

"S-say, Mr. Mac-Macintosh, you wouldn't m-mind at all if we, if I joined you, would you?" Benjamin fumbled with the camera in his hand, taking on last picture of the surroundings around him. Pictures of the wild would be just the thing he needed! And loads of notes. If he could just watch Macintosh, perhaps get an interview from him...

Logan Locks

120.gif

STARYU learned WATER GUN!
- 1x Potion​

Last edited:
Back