• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Hey sorry I'm sure this has been answered but I could not find it any where. I have 3.6.1 and I still can not fight misty in the gym it will not work. Is there some thing I am missing ?

Thanks for any help!
Love the Hack!
The bug you reported has already been spread by many other people too.. Hopefully Meta solves it in future when he comes back

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
i moved an bad egg and now i cant battle Sabrina do i need to start the game over again or it can be fixed?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
The telephone that is next to Cerulean city didn't ring when i came out od the rock tunnel....it has to be like that or ???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Thank you for doing this wonderful hack! Most people don'tgo as far as completing one region, and you did a very big version of Kanti, and are in process of doing the Orange Islands, you're great man!

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I'll work on the hack when I can. I finished the next episode today, which had a lot of stuff going on it, which is why I never got around to finishing it. I will see if I can get some more episodes done this week, depending on how complicated they are, but it is low priority for me in my life right now.

Thanks for being patient and thank for your continued support.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
I'll work on the hack when I can. I finished the next episode today, which had a lot of stuff going on it, which is why I never got around to finishing it. I will see if I can get some more episodes done this week, depending on how complicated they are, but it is low priority for me in my life right now.

Yay! Meta is back! I'm waiting the next beta!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Thanks for all your hard work Metapod.

But like most people, life comes first, games last. You keep doing what your doing and everything will work out in the end.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years

OH MY GOD YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!

I had so many theories, like you got hit by a bus or something...

BUT YOU'RE BACK!!! IN THE PRESENCE OF HACK ROYALTY!!!

Dude, I never got to see the first series of Pokemon, I only found out it existed when Ash arrived in Hoenn.

PS: What's your favourite Pokemon Metapod?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018

i cant wait for the rest of the orange islands! especially the gym leaders. I don't know how you're going to do it, but im excited to see how you incorporate the creative gyms into the game! keep at it metapod, you know we all <3 you! :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Wow, glad to see you back, pal... You couldn't imagine how many people were putting you under the gravestone =D
Not to mention the countless spam "Let someone else finish it", "when's creator coming back" etc...
Really, good to have you back, buddy =)

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022

Thanks for the update man. I'm sure everyone is glad to hear from ya. Best of luck on the other episodes.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
OH MY GOD YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!

I had so many theories, like you got hit by a bus or something...

BUT YOU'RE BACK!!! IN THE PRESENCE OF HACK ROYALTY!!!

Dude, I never got to see the first series of Pokemon, I only found out it existed when Ash arrived in Hoenn.

PS: What's your favourite Pokemon Metapod?

Not dead, just have to focus on more important things. My fav Pokémon is Charizard.

i cant wait for the rest of the orange islands! especially the gym leaders. I don't know how you're going to do it, but im excited to see how you incorporate the creative gyms into the game! keep at it metapod, you know we all <3 you! :)

Thanks, I'll do my best :)

Wow, glad to see you back, pal... You couldn't imagine how many people were putting you under the gravestone =D
Not to mention the countless spam "Let someone else finish it", "when's creator coming back" etc...
Really, good to have you back, buddy =)

Thanks, man. Hopefully I'll have the next beta coming sooner rather than later.

Thanks to everyone else who replied.

Update: I finished the next episode, so I only have to finish four episodes before the next beta. I hope I can get those done in a decent amount of time, and that I have time for it. I'm off of work until Sunday, that's why I've had time this week, so I'll see what I can do. Also, diegoisawesome provided me with a patch that forces you to be male in the beginning without giving you a choice, so thanks to him for that :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
metapod23 i have two things to ask first, which is the recomended date foe next beta release and how many regions will you put in the game

Years
You see people Haven't I told you he is just busy and will one day come out of nowhere... Thumbs Up Meta !!!! Knew you will make us happy one day that goes for my hunch too in which I predicted that you will complete the next beta quickly when you come out of the hiding

Back