• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
*goes into grumpy morning mode* And meanwhile, I don't get to do anything. I doubt I can push more angst and inner thoughts out of Helena to fill up a post, before things sound repetitive. Glad TornZero came along.

*has morning coffee* Ah, Cira and Helena chatting? Awesome! Is the AUP plane going to New Atlantis or where the others are now, I wonder~

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I wanted silver rogue to post but it looks like he's INACTIVE. I'll try and get a post up before I go back to recording today.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Out of interest who is planning to engage Zach? Dont want to put off posting John's next post too long but also dont want to post too rapidly and cut in before a posting order can form.

At the moment I believe it is just John and Blayze fighting Zach but correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I left my post "open-ended" incase anyone wanted to engage Delta in a fight (please do!).

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
): I'm sorry. I'm waiting on Red and Silver Rogue and if I did post, I would not have much to say. WHY DON'T WE WRITE A JOINT POST? :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sorry, I will post :D haha, waiting for me, that's unusual.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey all, due to certain circumstances, we have decided to move Altantis Arising to another board, the link for it being here. If you wish to join us in the new iteration dubbed "Atlantis Awakening", then feel free to post your SU from here as a Character Sheet for there.

May the light of the universe shine down upon you.

~Ichiro.

Back