The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:44 AM
venomjack

the game looks nice but for some reason it keeps kicking me off when I try logging in and playing a second time
Edit: well It let me back on again after waiting awhile. I guess it's a time thing

By Banner by to123x

Last edited by venomjack; August 31st, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:17 AM
PokeMMO
Squirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imags View Post
I began to play this on school today. This is works great. 60 fps, and no huge lag problems. Graphics are not so good, but I can live with that. It stood something about useing HG/SS graphics what is that all about?

Good Work.
The HG/SS rom is optional if you want to see pokemon following trainers as well as some updated battle graphics. Just input the rom into the folder the same as Firered and when you obtain your first pokemon drag it out from the party bar to have it follow you.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:01 AM
DjKniteX
A trainer that is a musician

This has to be one of the best Poke MMOs out there if not number 1, it plays pretty well and has EV training and you can play most of the story. I logged on about 10 hours at least. Started yesterday and still playing it. I like it. I recommend it. I hope to see updates soon~

http://djknitex.com - Arkansas Rapper & DJ
Old October 18th, 2012, 04:47 AM
tommzy09

I really like it. I don't have a PC to play it at the moment but I like what I've seen so far.
Hopefully you can implement Johto into this as a 2nd Region.
Old October 18th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Wow. Can't believe I never noticed that a thread was posted here.
Started playing this MMO a while ago and it's really fun. It's great to be able to play one of my favorite Pokémon games with friends of mine. :D

| relic castle - coming soon |
Old October 18th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
I've played a bit......But aren't you afraid of a cease-and-desist order?
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:03 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Err... This looks cool! But where can I download?
Sorry if I overlooked it by accident.
EDIT: Found it. Will satrt playing!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links