The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2012, 07:00 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
30日のサブタイトルは「サトシ、アイリス、シューティー最後のバトル」
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3228813.jpg

Yeah, so it looks like Iris may have beaten Dawn. Kinda sucks tbh. I'm assuming her relationship with that Dragonite is going well too. (considering it has been confirmed it asks to join Iris anyway, well according to the manga scans, which usually do go down the same)

Old July 23rd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Kinda late, Mew :D

I guess we will see Satoshi against Iris in the semifinal and Satoshi against Shootie in final.
Or does final battle mean that they will lose...?
But still, we can congratulate Satoshi on coming this far.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:48 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
I don't want to speculate until we get summary...

I mean I think it's going to be able the semifinals...see this is...I don't even know
Old July 28th, 2012, 07:53 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

well here's a scan that reveals who wins
Spoiler:
1 more
Spoiler:

Looks like it will be a great battle between iris and ash
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Krookodile is pretty badass I must say. Iris needs to get her ... together so she can actually adequately battle with Dragonite. And I didn't like the Trip Serperior being broken in the speed department, as Pignite didn't even hit after the fact that he got speed boosts off Flame Charge. I could tell Pignite was doing a good job, the writers just want to make Serperior broken this time it would seem.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old August 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
I agree... and i saw the pics and during the battle before evolving, Iris' Dragonite gave Krokorok a very hard time and when the cam showed Krokorok's eyes glowed, I knew at that point he was extremely angry and had enough and boy after he evolved into Krookodile, he had the upper hand, especially with his newest move, Dragon Claw. I can't wait to see him in future episodes.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Only thing I don't get is why the writers had Krookodile fare so poorly against Swoobat whom he had the advantage against. Anyways Krookodile if he remains like this seems to be shaping up to be one of the powerhouses of his Unova team. And I thought they were going to have Krookodile learn Outrage, but having it get Dragon Claw is a nice touch considering Axew already has Outrage.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old August 31st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
And I thought they were going to have Krookodile learn Outrage, but having it get Dragon Claw is a nice touch considering Axew already has Outrage.
Well... Outrage would be better... I know Kibago has it, but have we seen it even once after Kibago learned it? I don't think so... Outrage deserves more love :D
It's the same with Giga Impact... yeah I know that Kibago did not get the chance to battle after learning it but still... it looks like Iris doesn't want to use Kibago's powerful moves...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:47 PM
WildGamer
Beginning Trainer

But outrage makes the pokemon go out of control, right? That may have taken away from Dragonite going crazy.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here