The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
At least groudon , victini and deoxys are catchable...but why so much legendaries for the others ???

\m/ KYUSS \m/

Last edited by Dimebag; August 29th, 2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
dragontoy10
Beginning Trainer

how do you patch the rom? i tried everything! it don't work. Please email me the instructions on how to patch it. Email:[email protected]
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:24 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
There's alot of legendaries for the others because they're under a spell. The trainers who are using these legendaries didn't catch them or own them, they're just using the legendary against the player and to wreck havoc on the region. To put it simple, Darugis is pretty much using the trainer and the legendary pokemon to do whatever it desires.

Alot of progress will be made tonight! Currently working on Evil Misty and the dreaded pokemon tower with the Yugi/Giratina events. No one judge my yugi OWs! lol I'll try my best...

@dragontoy10

I've PM'd you about how to patch it. Let me know if everything went well.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; August 29th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:37 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

OWs Completed: Evil Misty, Yugi, Hero/Heroine Bike Sprites.

Trainer Sprites Completed: Evil Misty & Yugi.

I also finally have custom tiles for the rest of the hack's city, caves, and routes. Tajaros has been awa studying for exams, when he returns(tommorrow probably) more advance scripting can be inserted.
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:43 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
cool :3 why not move this hack to the showcase? btw, since shadow lugia will be a hard opponent, what will happen if you defeat it?

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:50 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

^ probably the rom would freeze. Just a warning don't try to beat any pokemon that aren't meant to be beaten bc last time I tried that with the previous update it froze.

just a quick q ,
Spoiler:

did you guys fix the zekram sprite? before when I got the previous patch *not the latest 1 drg updated recently* I checked it to see some of the new sprites & zekram's sprite had ??? & I couldn't see risharam's either. I'm guessing you guys didn't insert those yet?

I havn't gotten a chance to update with your latest patch so hopefully some more of the new sprites work now. When I have the time I'll see if there are any other errors you guys missed.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old August 30th, 2012, 08:50 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
cool :3 why not move this hack to the showcase? btw, since shadow lugia will be a hard opponent, what will happen if you defeat it?
You can't defeat it! Lol no matter how hard you try. At this point in the hack, its unbeatable.
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM
PokemonMasters

lol not even with level 60-80 pokemon? :3 what level is it anyways ? xD

Old August 31st, 2012, 12:09 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
lol not even with level 60-80 pokemon? :3 what level is it anyways ? xD
Even if you had a whole team consisted of Lv100 pokemon, it still won't lose. And no the rom won't freeze either if by some impossible miracle its taken down to 0 HP. I don't want to spoil it. You'll have to find out for yourself what I mean. My advice is, if you want to waste all your items trying to beat the thing. Have 2 seperate save files so you won't waste your money after you see it can't be beat lol.

About the Zekrom/Reshiram sprites, I haven't inserted them yet but their names are in Yape already. Their sprites will be in Beta2, which is when you'll be able to use them. Legendaries are recommended as the last part of the game will consist of 6 battles back to back without a poke center or mart. The 6 trainers will have very powerful pokemon, some exclusive just to them.
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:29 AM
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Hey there. stopping by to see how this hack has come along. from the looks of it you have improved plenty of bugs and error in the first beta that was orginally released. I notice the knights of the round table...Final Fantasy 7? xD
I hope shadow lugia lives up to the hype you have generated around the battle with it. I eagerly look foward to the next release.

P.S. I knew V was coming back. xD
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
You can't defeat it! Lol no matter how hard you try. At this point in the hack, its unbeatable.
Now I want to beat it even more! xD xD

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:21 AM
kkj1116
New Account: jwibagi

I'm really digging the box art and titlescreen visuals.
I'm not sure if I've missed this but will there be Pokemon from newer generations?

I don't have any real suggestion with the game itself as I'm no FireRed hacker and I haven't had my share of Fire Red hacks. (I think I will wait 'til Beta 2 to play this as I don't like to be left hanging) My opinion is about your post presentation. I think you should try adding spoiler tags, bolded and resized text, and some indentation/center alignment to make your storyline, characters, credits, and graphics more organized.

Oh and, I'm really loving the main character's sprite. So much blue and red on the rest of the characters, though; is this for a special reason?
Be sure to check my new account for my next Generation II hack!
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:16 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkj1116 View Post
I'm really digging the box art and titlescreen visuals.
I'm not sure if I've missed this but will there be Pokemon from newer generations?

I don't have any real suggestion with the game itself as I'm no FireRed hacker and I haven't had my share of Fire Red hacks. (I think I will wait 'til Beta 2 to play this as I don't like to be left hanging) My opinion is about your post presentation. I think you should try adding spoiler tags, bolded and resized text, and some indentation/center alignment to make your storyline, characters, credits, and graphics more organized.

Oh and, I'm really loving the main character's sprite. So much blue and red on the rest of the characters, though; is this for a special reason?

No, I mostly just ran out of pallete colors lol. But thanks!

@_KeldeoInTraining

You mean that ridiculously difficult to get Summoning in FF7 that when you cast it, it takes so long to finish, you can literally go make a sandwich, come back, and they're still slaughtering your opponent? lol Then Yes.

Labor Day...Lust & Pain, along with other members yet named, will make their first move.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; August 31st, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:37 AM
PokemonMasters

i shall use hypnosis on shadow lugia! >:D mwahaha!

Old August 31st, 2012, 03:43 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Curse would work as well But it will freeze if you beat it because you have to lose

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Curse would work as well But it will freeze if you beat it because you have to lose
Nah... not gonna happen. Script that executes itself after you lose a battle will happen even if you manage to win.

Old August 31st, 2012, 10:46 AM
kkj1116
New Account: jwibagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nah... not gonna happen. Script that executes itself after you lose a battle will happen even if you manage to win.
How about a script like this?
Spoiler:
Shadow Lugia seems to have rapidly recovered!

Then you have to battle the exact same Pokemon again, and the player will regret beating it. :-)
Be sure to check my new account for my next Generation II hack!
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkj1116 View Post
How about a script like this?
Spoiler:
Shadow Lugia seems to have rapidly recovered!

Then you have to battle the exact same Pokemon again, and the player will regret beating it. :-)
Um... that's interesting... buuuut... I don't think that's possible without the trainer battle actually ending. I don't believe something like that can be done without pretty advanced ASM.

Old August 31st, 2012, 01:15 PM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Quote:

Um... that's interesting... buuuut... I don't think that's possible without the trainer battle actually ending. I don't believe something like that can be done without pretty advanced ASM.
But it would be awesome I could imagine the moment ... justed beaten it and....Dark lugia rapidly regained health !
FFFFFUUUUUUU

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
But it would be awesome I could imagine the moment ... justed beaten it and....Dark lugia rapidly regained health !
FFFFFUUUUUUU
Yeah, I can see that coming =D But as I said, I don't think it can be done without advanced ASM. Even if DRG gives the trainer 4 Full Restore that's all it can be done =D

Old September 1st, 2012, 01:31 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Quote:

Yeah, I can see that coming =D But as I said, I don't think it can be done without advanced ASM. Even if DRG gives the trainer 4 Full Restore that's all it can be done =D
NO ! Full restores are worse !!!

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:33 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

This was meant to be posted on Labor Day.(What I was hinting at in my previous post) But, here it is:

LUST
GLUTONY
WRATH
ENVY

Here's a New Support Banner, made by Gerokunz.
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:46 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
@ gam3r

Thanks & I know! You won't have too long until you're able to play. ^.^
Hey there man, since I am preety new to pokecommunty and I don't know how to post a comment, this is the only way I can communicate with ya. Anway, I got an idea about the custom music. U know Darigus, I think it should have it's own personal intro theme. And the idea is that I think that it's intro theme should be the intro theme of the Magician from House of The Dead 2, there may be some bad parts of the song, but hey, u can always edit the song, since u r gonna make a GBA version of the song, that is, if u actually decide to follow my idea. Please tell me what do u think, and I can't wait fo u to finish this game. Cheers,
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:56 AM
emem041809
Unhatched Egg

Love it DRG..lol
Hope the beta2 is your Christmas gift to us.. Really can't wait for beta2..
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:09 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

That's what I'm planning for. Either Christmas or New Years Day.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here