• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
hi guys! have a problem here! I wen't to mt draken and then got into the distortion world, i battled Zero but i lost and whited out, now i can't get back to the distortion world! Is there another way back, or i'm screwed??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hi guys! have a problem here! I wen't to mt draken and then got into the distortion world, i battled Zero but i lost and whited out, now i can't get back to the distortion world! Is there another way back, or i'm screwed??
You were warped into DW by script, do I recall correctly?
If yes, then I guess there's no way to get back beside loading an older state or hacking a warp somewhere that leads to DW.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys I am in need of some help here.

I am unable to patch the file. I downloaded the English version, I have IPS and I also got the Pokemon Ruby file. I managed to patch them but when I go to load the game all I get is a white/greyish screen and the game does not load at all.

If anyone can help me it'll be much appreciated. :)

Edit - Like an idiot I missed it on the post of the file download. I will try and get the 1.0 version of Ruby then try it again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012

You were warped into DW by script, do I recall correctly?
If yes, then I guess there's no way to get back beside loading an older state or hacking a warp somewhere that leads to DW.

I see... haha so i guess I'm screwed! won't be able to catch Giratina! thanks for answering!

Years
Hi guys I am in need of some help here.

I am unable to patch the file. I downloaded the English version, I have IPS and I also got the Pokemon Ruby file. I managed to patch them but when I go to load the game all I get is a white/greyish screen and the game does not load at all.

If anyone can help me it'll be much appreciated. :)

Edit - Like an idiot I missed it on the post of the file download. I will try and get the 1.0 version of Ruby then try it again.
Sigh... Can't you just read the above post by me. Need help regarding white screen either follow Wesley's video directions or PM me your mail address.:rambo:

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I have a problem! I need help! I was looking for Celebi in Dardusk Woods. I catched him, but now I can't get out of the Dardusk Woods. How can I go away?

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
for some reason, EVERY time I play this, it's STILL in Spanish! why is that? Am I using the wrong ROM?

Yes, you can download te Enlgish version from te offcial website, than you always good.

But can someone help me with this earlier post:

I have a problem! I need help! I was looking for Celebi in Dardusk Woods. I catched him, but now I can't get out of the Dardusk Woods. How can I go away?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
I've finished the lauren league. Is there anything to do after that apart from the championshop and the legendaries?
Thanks...
Great game btw, the best rom hack I have ever played.

rpg man

My new account is Critx
Years
Well if My Memory Serves me right....No i think you just do those things.

LegacyLatias.png

Years
I've decided to play Pokemon Light Platinum, Snakebyte's Final update to the English version. I'm in Lauren and I like what I am playing, this would probably be towards WesleyFG if he posts again. It feels like a mix between Pokemon Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver, since those are my favorite Pokemon games. As for a Light Platinum X update, it will be released after Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are released on October 7th. I'll be editing trainers Pokemon and wild Pokemon levels in this version. I believe Jessica will have a Level 23 Vespiquen this time, and some Super Potions. Every trainer except the trainers in Route 401 will have a healing item.

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Well, I suggest using this gameshark code for walking through walls.
CE2CCCB25D8D815D

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
for some reason, EVERY time I play this, it's STILL in Spanish! why is that? Am I using the wrong ROM?

You might be! The correct file is the 'Final' link in my sig. Be sure to search specifically for a RUBY 1.0 rom: I know it's difficult to find, but that's Wesley's fault, not mine.

If you still can't find it, PM me, I'll see if I can dig one up. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
How do I get to the WCH? I've got the World Pass, but I have no clue how to actually use it to get to the WCH.

Go to Central City and get on the train. On the first island there is Regigigas. Also, you can sail from Seanport to catch arceus now.

NOTE: In the english "final" version, you fight all the players in a row. I think it was different previously. Bring about 20 of hyper potions, full restores, revives, and a couple of ethers

have one kickass fire and one great water type. I suggest takin CHarizard, MIlotic, and Scizor if you were to copy me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
There is a vampire celeby?
Seriously people what the heck!!! its just a signature of a user and you started believing... haa haa haa

You might be! The correct file is the 'Final' link in my sig. Be sure to search specifically for a RUBY 1.0 rom: I know it's difficult to find, but that's Wesley's fault, not mine.

If you still can't find it, PM me, I'll see if I can dig one up. :)
Or PM me instead.. I always want to help...:)

Last edited:
Back