The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:28 AM
tawhaki
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
nada..always the same problem...

thanks anyway for the help
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:31 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Hmm better pm suicune...try redownloading the ips...

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:35 AM
Jasmin88

Nature: Quiet
I have the same problem like "tawhaki" i re-downloaded and patch several times and even downloaded new fire red u ROM still nothing, only Nintendo logo over and over.

Last edited by Jasmin88; August 31st, 2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: typo
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Okay, I'm getting the same problem too.. I'll take it down and try and fix the issue.

Old August 31st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Jasmin88

I was watching Move Set Changes and i see that Zangoose can now learn Hyper Beam at level 61, that's good but it will be good if he can learn HM01 Cut. Guys at Game Freak didn't do it but read his pokedex entry from FireRed and LeafGreen. "If it comes across a Seviper, its fur bristles and it assumes its battle pose. Its sharp claws are its best weapon." How can he have Sharp Claws and not learn HM01 Cut? Please change this if you can.

Last edited by Jasmin88; August 31st, 2012 at 08:14 AM. Reason: adding text
Old August 31st, 2012, 08:50 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Wow this hack is really awesome...... i reall love the idea of 2 regions..... however will you be editing the maps and tiles... hope it gest completed

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:41 AM
lander
Beginning Trainer

hmm where does this beta end ?
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:14 AM
Bluestar007
Unhatched Egg

i patched a clean rom of fire red and the ips file doesnt work cuz the game wont start up
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:57 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Right so I've just tested it myself and after many attempts, I've got it working so hopefully it works for you guys too!

Download it: Here

Last edited by Azure; August 31st, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin88 View Post
I was watching Move Set Changes and i see that Zangoose can now learn Hyper Beam at level 61, that's good but it will be good if he can learn HM01 Cut. Guys at Game Freak didn't do it but read his pokedex entry from FireRed and LeafGreen. "If it comes across a Seviper, its fur bristles and it assumes its battle pose. Its sharp claws are its best weapon." How can he have Sharp Claws and not learn HM01 Cut? Please change this if you can.
Lol, it really cannot? o.O I always edit Zig to have any possible HM so I even forget he cannot legitimately learn Cut xD

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:32 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Also, just a quick reminder that the Patch is UPS format which requires Tsukuyomi Patcher.

^I will be taking suggestions for Moveset additions/changes soon.

Old August 31st, 2012, 11:50 AM
Jasmin88

Thanks Suicune and Atif, love the hack and if i run in some bug i will PM you.

Lol, it really cannot? o.O I always edit Zig to have any possible HM so I even forget he cannot legitimately learn Cut xD

I know. It's drivin' me crazy since ruby and sapphire

Last edited by Jasmin88; August 31st, 2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: adding text
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:06 PM
lander
Beginning Trainer

nice hack why there trap door that takes you to hoenn ?

found bug in pallet town old man give u lvl 25 pokemon and ash in tree.

Last edited by lander; August 31st, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
There's a glitch I noticed. Bulbasaur has a Blastoise Sprite and that my Squirtle is already Level 100 with its last 4 moves.
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:05 PM
xTheAndyx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
there's a couple randomly placed doors in pallet town. one takes you to littleroot, which i could go back through to get to pallet town, and the other takes you to the route west of petalburg. when i reentered the door in the 2nd route, it took me to the wifi battle room, which i got stuck in.
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:28 PM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Again, I thought I removed those but I'll get those sorted.

I've re-uploaded the beta and fixed those reported errors.

Last edited by DrFuji; August 31st, 2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:54 PM
blooster23

Could you please tell me where the beta ends?

Last edited by blooster23; August 31st, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:57 PM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooster23 View Post
Could you please tell me where the beta ends?
This beta ends once you defeat the Champion and assist Celio on Islands One, Two & Three.

Old August 31st, 2012, 03:59 PM
Bluestar007
Unhatched Egg

applied the new ups patch and it worked perfectly but after i named myself and my rival the screen went blank.
Old September 1st, 2012, 02:30 AM
zangoose37
Beginning Trainer

Hey thanks for realeasing a beta. Playing it as we speak.

Grabbed a Bulbasaur as my starter, 2 things
1. Growl has been removed from the moveset, ie the only move it has at level 1 is tackle.
2. Venasuar has leech seed at level 1 and 7, WAD?

Could be I used the wrong FR base, but I don't think so.
I fixed it in my game (swapped one of the LS for a growl for bulbasaur) but there are probably others that got missed too.
If i find them, I'll post them, but I thought i should tell you now regardless.

Thanks again for the hard work.
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:46 AM
Jasmin88

Hello, i just wanted to report this. I was in the house in Cerulean City where the police man was. My character walked on wall. Everything is fine , my character is able to pass through doors.

Old September 1st, 2012, 05:07 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Hello, i just wanted to report this. I was in the house in Cerulean City where the police man was. My character walked on wall. Everything is fine , my character is able to pass through doors.

A movement permission error probably

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:35 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

In the first post it says you encounter Gary, when it is actually Blue, and that has been proven by Pokemon GSC/HGSS with Viridian Gym. Gary is his anime counterpart. Are Sevii Islands 4-7 going to be in this ROM Hack too, or were they replaced with Hoenn?
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old September 1st, 2012, 08:28 AM
Jasmin88

Hello i was walking from Cerulean City to Route 9 and used Cut on the tree, then May appeared, i defeat her and she walk away. Then i went to Poke Center in Cerulean City to heal. After that i again went to route 9, because that's where i need to go and this shows up.

It's May but without "texture" and we battled again and again i defeated her. After that i again went to Poke Center to heal and she show up for the third time, same routine i defeated her and after that i didn't go to Poke Center and i went trough route 9. Now i am in a cave that leads to Lavender Town.

Last edited by Jasmin88; September 1st, 2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: typo
Old September 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
AceAlmighty
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Hello i was walking from Cerulean City to Route 9 and used Cut on the tree, then May appeared, i defeat her and she walk away. Then i went to Poke Center in Cerulean City to heal. After that i again went to route 9, because that's where i need to go and this shows up.

It's May but without "texture" and we battled again and again i defeated her. After that i again went to Poke Center to heal and she show up for the third time, same routine i defeated her and after that i didn't go to Poke Center and i went trough route 9. Now i am in a cave that leads to Lavender Town.
I had the same problem, i ended up battling May 3 or 4 times because i kept going back and healing, but everytime i cut down the tree she would reappear, so i just pushed on without healing and am also now in rock tunnel. I've also noticed a few passable tiles errors but forgot to mention them, i know in pallet town theres a tile next to the top right house that you cant walk through when you should be able too.

Ive just encountered a scary glitch on route 8. When i beat the trainer above the ledges right over the west end of route 8, i was unable to move and whenever i tried to move, the screen would just pan instead. The trainers sprite had a down arrow bobbing downwards over his sprite. The only way i fixed it without restarting the game was i got my kadabra to use teleport and everything was back to normal then.
also i can't enter Lavender Tower but im going to assume this is intentional and im supposed to do other stuff before entering the tower. I hope im right aha.
Loving the hack btw. Very challenging :D

again on route 8 another glitch. id post a picture but cant yet :L when i beat the scientist at the very end of the route, my sprite was switched with the man in front of the building there, the guy that looks like lance. my character was also still next to the scientist though. so i have 2 of me on the screen and the lance looking fella was gone. I could only move the new sprite and i fixed this glitch by entering the building and then exiting. Lance looking fella was back and everything is good now. pretty scary though, i dont want to have to start again

Last edited by AceAlmighty; September 1st, 2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: update on errors
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here