The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2012, 12:58 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
I've decided to play Pokemon Light Platinum, Snakebyte's Final update to the English version. I'm in Lauren and I like what I am playing, this would probably be towards WesleyFG if he posts again. It feels like a mix between Pokemon Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver, since those are my favorite Pokemon games. As for a Light Platinum X update, it will be released after Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are released on October 7th. I'll be editing trainers Pokemon and wild Pokemon levels in this version. I believe Jessica will have a Level 23 Vespiquen this time, and some Super Potions. Every trainer except the trainers in Route 401 will have a healing item.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old August 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM
SKRoy
Pokémon Hacker

I have a problem! I need help! I was looking for Celebi in Dardusk Woods. I catched him, but now I can't get out of the Dardusk Woods. How can I go away?
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM
lightandhope
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKRoy View Post
I have a problem! I need help! I was looking for Celebi in Dardusk Woods. I catched him, but now I can't get out of the Dardusk Woods. How can I go away?
Well, I suggest using this gameshark code for walking through walls.
CE2CCCB25D8D815D
Old August 31st, 2012, 03:29 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
for some reason, EVERY time I play this, it's STILL in Spanish! why is that? Am I using the wrong ROM?
You might be! The correct file is the 'Final' link in my sig. Be sure to search specifically for a RUBY 1.0 rom: I know it's difficult to find, but that's Wesley's fault, not mine.

If you still can't find it, PM me, I'll see if I can dig one up.
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:17 PM
Cran King 4
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gren Draco View Post
How do I get to the WCH? I've got the World Pass, but I have no clue how to actually use it to get to the WCH.

Go to Central City and get on the train. On the first island there is Regigigas. Also, you can sail from Seanport to catch arceus now.

NOTE: In the english "final" version, you fight all the players in a row. I think it was different previously. Bring about 20 of hyper potions, full restores, revives, and a couple of ethers

have one kickass fire and one great water type. I suggest takin CHarizard, MIlotic, and Scizor if you were to copy me.

Baby, give 'm candy

Don't mess with the BABY!!!
Old August 31st, 2012, 07:51 PM
DoubleDare96
Pybro

Nature: Adamant
More professional than Nintendo!
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightandhope View Post
There is a vampire celeby?
W...hat? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Every trainer except the trainers in Route 401 will have a healing item.
So we're going for a new RD LoG? =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cran King 4 View Post
have one kickass fire and one great water type. I suggest takin CHarizard, MIlotic, and Scizor if you were to copy me.
Or have a Lucario

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:31 AM
SKRoy
Pokémon Hacker

Quote:
Well, I suggest using this gameshark code for walking through walls.
CE2CCCB25D8D815D
I tried, but is doesn't work...
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:57 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
There is a vampire celeby?
Seriously people what the heck!!! its just a signature of a user and you started believing... haa haa haa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
You might be! The correct file is the 'Final' link in my sig. Be sure to search specifically for a RUBY 1.0 rom: I know it's difficult to find, but that's Wesley's fault, not mine.

If you still can't find it, PM me, I'll see if I can dig one up.
Or PM me instead.. I always want to help...

Last edited by alienhunterx; September 1st, 2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 1st, 2012, 08:52 AM
SKRoy
Pokémon Hacker

Old September 1st, 2012, 05:36 PM
dani_tk
Beginning Trainer

hi again! my emboar keeps trying to evolve to scolipede! is there anyway i can fix this bug? or it can't be fixed? this kind of disappointed me about the game so I stopped playing... but it's a good game nevertheless!
Old September 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani_tk View Post
hi again! my emboar keeps trying to evolve to scolipede! is there anyway i can fix this bug? or it can't be fixed? this kind of disappointed me about the game so I stopped playing... but it's a good game nevertheless!
Hand it an Everstone, I'm afraid...

This is the kind of thing that happens when a Pokémon gets hacked into a game like Emboar into anything before Gen. V. I'm curious which Pokémon's data it happens to be replacing, because whoever it is, it is at its standard level-up point. What level did it start "evolving" at?

I might download this and take a peek at it in AdvanceMap. If it's not locked. Maybe I can answer this question myself.

EDIT: Found the answer. It has replaced Pokémon #266 (in fact, 261-269 are the Gen. V starters and evolutions). Silcoon happened to be #266. Scolipede has been hacked into entry #15 (formerly Beedrill). There is some evolution link created in your version of the hack between these two. The question is whether it is corrected in the newest version.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; September 1st, 2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Self-answer.
Old September 1st, 2012, 06:21 PM
mudchu
Beginning Trainer

does anyone know the code for turtwig? for example, the one for monferno is:

83007D220 100
i want to know that code but for turtwig. please help?
Old September 1st, 2012, 06:40 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Just as a note, it's not usually a good idea to post asking for help in the thread then PM people asking the same question. You can ask for help, but let someone answer you in the thread. I do not have the answer to this, nor even understand it. I do know Turtwig is replacing Treecko at entry #252 (those starters and evolutions go to #260), but that's about it.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM
davel777
Beginning Trainer

Can somebody answer my question. UMM MY QUESTION IS:
I have done the 8th Gym and went immediately to victory road. When suddenly, A girl named Solana is blocking the way.
She said: Hey, DAVE(me)!
My friend LUNICK is waiting in my house to battle you.
And when I went to her house LUNICK is not there. My Question: Why is he not there?
Please answer my Question

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:17 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Because you are playing an old translated version you are getting that problem...SnakeByte had already fixed this problem in his final translated version so I recommend you refer to it rather than waiting for something else to happen
Old September 1st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Delete the evolution by using YAPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Hand it an Everstone, I'm afraid...

This is the kind of thing that happens when a Pokémon gets hacked into a game like Emboar into anything before Gen. V. I'm curious which Pokémon's data it happens to be replacing, because whoever it is, it is at its standard level-up point. What level did it start "evolving" at?

I might download this and take a peek at it in AdvanceMap. If it's not locked. Maybe I can answer this question myself.

EDIT: Found the answer. It has replaced Pokémon #266 (in fact, 261-269 are the Gen. V starters and evolutions). Silcoon happened to be #266. Scolipede has been hacked into entry #15 (formerly Beedrill). There is some evolution link created in your version of the hack between these two. The question is whether it is corrected in the newest version.

Cyclone
Why in the heck are you always answering in such a roundabout way?
And yes, everyone knows you don't like IV and V gen Pokémon in III gen games, you don't need to present it everytime. Most of us hate that we can play only with first 3 generations.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
davel777
Beginning Trainer

1 Bug Captured..

Mienshao is Arceus?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:36 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by davel777 View Post
1 Bug Captured..

Mienshao is Arceus?
What? Both are Gen. IV or Gen. V, neither existed in Emerald or earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Why in the heck are you always answering in such a roundabout way?
And yes, everyone knows you don't like IV and V gen Pokémon in III gen games, you don't need to present it everytime. Most of us hate that we can play only with first 3 generations.
I'm sorry, is it wrong for me to make a natural observation? Hacking the game mechanics can cause these types of bugs. It's an observation, leave it at that and don't bring my personal opinion into the matter, please.

Cyclone

Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
SKRoy
Pokémon Hacker

Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
CycloneGU, that's simply incorrect. The Sinnoh and Unova starters are in the 25 'extra' slots.

I've also said over and over that I fixed it. Update to the latest version, guys!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
CycloneGU, that's simply incorrect. The Sinnoh and Unova starters are in the 25 'extra' slots.
Really? I did see entries to 411, so I thought the "extra" slots were the last 25. I didn't look closely, mind. I presumed the added starters replaced the ones that were there completely due to sharing the same Dex number. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Cyclone

Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davel777 View Post
1 Bug Captured..

Mienshao is Arceus?
Yeah, and Arceus has Mienshao's icon. It's a known bug.
I might try to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I'm sorry, is it wrong for me to make a natural observation? Hacking the game mechanics can cause these types of bugs. It's an observation, leave it at that and don't bring my personal opinion into the matter, please.
Then don't bring your personal opinions into "natural observations" and help instead of observing.

Anyways, I've been playing Snake's Final version and I must say I haven't found any bug o.O I'm up to 7th Lauren gym and no bugs (beside the ones I did by using YAPE :D I just wanted to see what's gonna happen :D)
EDIT: Yeah, I forgot, I found one fairy Shinx (that healing one) =D Should I remove it, or should I leave it as an easter egg? :D

So beside Arceus' icon, the block of ship, anyone has any idea what else should be done to LP?

Last edited by Satoshi Ookami; September 3rd, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:06 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:

So beside Arceus' icon, the block of ship, anyone has any idea what else should be done to LP?
I don't think that there is something else to do with LP

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:41 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:

Yeah, and Arceus has Mienshao's icon. It's a known bug.
I might try to change it.

Then don't bring your personal opinions into "natural observations" and help instead of observing.

Anyways, I've been playing Snake's Final version and I must say I haven't found any bug o.O I'm up to 7th Lauren gym and no bugs (beside the ones I did by using YAPE :D I just wanted to see what's gonna happen :D)
EDIT: Yeah, I forgot, I found one fairy Shinx (that healing one) =D Should I remove it, or should I leave it as an easter egg? :D

I say leave those Shinxes adn as for that Block of ship remove adn replace it with something else... I say make a path (a bridge or something on that)..
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links