• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyre: You should make sure to send people a VM if you're trying to interact with them so that they know to read your post. It's a good habbit to prevent those issues before they happen, since I seriously doubt those two fine RPers deliberately ignored you.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Fe alla y'all who want an extremely detailed history of my PC Seth Argoz, check out my Trainer of Darkness thread in the creative writing section! If this is counted as advertising, I'm sorry...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr: Have you considered putting an expanded profile on the Roleplay Corner wiki for your character? That's what it's there for after all :P

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm going to edit the character pages so they ALL link back to the Pokemon Trainer Academy page.
Edit*
After looking at the wiki I made some changes
-I've added links to all the RPs that have marked themselves as so on the main page, this should help people find them easier.
-In addition to the links I've taken the summaries from each page and used it to help users get a feel for the ones posted (the one for this RP didn't have a clean summary so I made one; I hope thats okay)
-All characters who have been linked to from the Pokemon Trainer Academy page has a link that goes back to the Academy page
-I changed the format of Jason T Wolf so that it is less like the application no info was added or removed.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Can someone maybe help me make a wiki page for Kilik? My phone isn't capable of doing so. So will someone help me make a page?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hey Yellow I'm back for good :) sorry for being gone for so long. My phone kinda sorta broke but I have a new one.

Khawill

<3
Years
Can someone maybe help me make a wiki page for Kilik? My phone isn't capable of doing so. So will someone help me make a page?
Copy and paste the info you want on it and I'll do it. If you can do a summary of what your character has already done, that would be helpful. Please pm it to me

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I would ask the same question as IceFyr1928. I guess I could get help on how to handle each part, appearance, story etc. This is a little difficult for me.

EDIT: What part should I write out first exactly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back