• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
This hack's really great! Best part is, it's pretty much finished. Once it's completely done, I suggest moving it over to the hack showcase. Good job on this one.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Great Job with the new screens ! Also for the hacks showcase thing is it necessary to have 8 badges? then why is sky line on the showcase ? It has 6 ( or 7?) gyms .

Years
Ive downloaded and played through a few events...
The graphics look pretty cool and the storyline seems really interesting!
But the only aspect that prevents me from continuing is the horrendous grammar!!
Im not too fussy with small grammar errors... but almost every sentence in your hack is incorrect and it is really getting on my nerves...

If you dont have a proofreader, may I apply to be so?
Ill correct the sentences and send them to you (not sure if this is the correct way to do it though..)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Yeah but i only noticed one grammar error in the screens that says " you late again sir " instead of you're late again sir but guess what ? no one is perfect :P i don't mind grammar errors

Years
Yeah but i only noticed one grammar error in the screens that says " you late again sir " instead of you're late again sir but guess what ? no one is perfect :P i don't mind grammar errors

From the post above, I dont think you have played through the hack yet.. usually Im not so fussy with spelling and grammar errors, because as you stated, nobody is perfect so they make mistakes. But the amount of errors atm is a bit shocking.. hence I made an offer r to correct them

Oh, and hopefully no one gets me wrong.. but Im not trying to diss this hack in anyway. I actually like this hack. I just thought with some improvements, the quality will increase further

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Ive downloaded and played through a few events...
The graphics look pretty cool and the storyline seems really interesting!
But the only aspect that prevents me from continuing is the horrendous grammar!!
Im not too fussy with small grammar errors... but almost every sentence in your hack is incorrect and it is really getting on my nerves...

If you dont have a proofreader, may I apply to be so?
Ill correct the sentences and send them to you (not sure if this is the correct way to do it though..)

I know...There's so many grammar errors in this hack...But I'm not about to fix them yet...I'm still concentrate on completing this hack...And,thank you for telling me this...

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2021
This is one excelent hack minus the grammar cant wait the complete version except the game froze once when i was past firewood city with 3rd gym went inside a house after battling the rival once more there was some mirage members there i talked to one and the game froze.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
This is one excelent hack minus the grammar cant wait the complete version except the game froze once when i was past firewood city with 3rd gym went inside a house after battling the rival once more there was some mirage members there i talked to one and the game froze.

Thanks for reporting this,it's really not right,they shouldn't appear yet...And now,I fixed it,so they won't appear now...

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
This hack i great so far,but the fact that i need to give cut to axew is stupid.

Pikachu222

Hell Angel
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2017
very nice tiles and ow sprites.You did a fantastic job.Kudos to you!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
QUOTE=mikeyisdead;7324573]what the name of the rom was use ? plus not asking for the rom[/QUOTE]

The rom you need is Pokemon Emerld US Version1.0.

I'm just wondering how to get a dusk stone?I'd like to evolve my lampent

You don't need a DUSK STONE to evelove it,the way to evelove it is just like how to evelove UMBREON...

Where do I go after getting Rock Smash??

After getting HM06,go back to Mt.Skywall,there's a passage which blocked by a rugged rock,you need to use HM06 to smasher it,and then,get through the passage,you'll arrive the TYRON Tower.

In fact,I found some bugs yesterday,I fixed them and released the fixed Beta3.2,this fixed version's longer than the previous one,you can get HM07 after battled GENESECT in Cayon Path's secret lab and met N on the top of the Mt.Skywall(This lab will be avaliable after you defeated the E4),so you'll be able to meet some hidden legendary Pokemon like Mew,Deoxys,Entei,Reshiram/Zekrom(If you're male,you'll meet Reshiram on the top of Jade Volcano after the Team Mirage event on the top of Mt.Skywall,if you're female,you'll meet Zekrom there...).

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ok, i must say, i definately had my doubts about this hack, but it looks like its come pretty far, and i got to say, i love the tiles, the mugshots are a must, this looks really great! you even made enough progress for me to break my own rule of not playing a hack untill its 100% complete! cant wait for the revisions, i know this hack will be finished and it looks like it could be a top contender. good work mate, perfect for your debut hack!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
i still haven'y played this hack, just been waiting for a more long release, so now here i am, so if you mean, beta ends after elite4, that would mean, the 4 members plus champion right?, and have you considered the idea of putting the original cries of 4/5th gen pokemon if you haven't?

Years
I played the hack, and it shows some skill. It certainly has some bugs, I will post some screens later about them. But I recommend it.
WOULD LIKE SOME HELP:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back