The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2012, 01:27 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyokoNinja View Post
I'm having the same issue as the guy you responded to, with the same version, and I can't find another version. Is there a specific version of the game we need? Because I've found nothing specific, only this vague "find a different version" crap.
Download a clean emerald from a website and if you want a new version I mean the different version google flora sky and go to SKY's official website.. you will find all the stuff you want at there.. If you want to know the website's name for a clean ROM , Pm me....
Old August 18th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Darkrai87
Unhatched Egg

Okay based on the first post I understand that you can get a Fire Stone in Mt. Fiery after the 4th Gym. I have 5 gym badges but whenever I enter Mt. Fiery from Route I or Teaes City I look all over the place. I don't see any pokeballs other than the one behind the magma grunt that won't move and I've tried using the Itemfinder too but I can't find anything either. Could someone please help?

Edit:
Nevermind about the fire stone, I found it. But I'm having trouble now finding the quest man near Hotasita that gives you the quest for the coral. He's not showing up, and I think what happened was that I found it and picked it up and it has now disappeared from my bag. I was looking for answers and saw that someone had the same problem, so Sky posted a mediafire link that I'm guessing was a patch for that problem. Anyone know anything about this?

Edit2:
Since I have no luck finding out how to fix the problem, I've come up with a patch of sorts. It places another quest man in the upper left area of Ocepac and every time you talk to him he should give you 10 QP. This should replace the 10 that you may not be able to get from the special coral mission. I will post the link to my fix of the rom if it works.

Edit3:
Alright here's a link (http://www.mediafire.com/?1n6pbej6qb4dl71) to my edited rom with the extra quest man in the top left area of Ocepac. It is meant so that you can get the ten extra QP in replacement of the special coral quest. This edit is meant to help people who can't access that quest and receive the 10 QP needed to get the last ticket, not to abuse to get QP the easy way. Seriously, do the quests and missions you can because you need some of them to continue the story. I hope this helps anyone else with this problem. Also, you need to change the name of the rom to the name of your battery file or else your save won't load.

Last edited by Darkrai87; September 1st, 2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Link to my rom fix
Old August 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
diszruptive420
Beginning Trainer

im trying to use this on my psp but only the main version works on psp (CFW-5.50m33 gen) but i need the complete dex to work cuz i started a new game and when i tranfer to my psp it dont work i can use the complete dex save file with the main version rom but my charmander became a bloody chimchar!!!!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 09:57 PM
YouBeat96
Unhatched Egg

guys i beat the E4 and now i can't play it again because it didn't save after i beat the E4? i don't get it any help?
Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:55 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by diszruptive420 View Post
im trying to use this on my psp but only the main version works on psp (CFW-5.50m33 gen) but i need the complete dex to work cuz i started a new game and when i tranfer to my psp it dont work i can use the complete dex save file with the main version rom but my charmander became a bloody chimchar!!!!
Sorry to yell you that the thing you are attempting to accomplish may not work as these hacks are created to be played on VBA emulator and transfering save files will not help you get Charmander in the C-dex version..
Old August 23rd, 2012, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by diszruptive420 View Post
I WANT TO SEE BLOODY CHIMCHAR! Screenshot it!
And as for the explanation. Chimchar replaced Charmander in main version that's why Charmander from Complement version becomes Charmander in Main one.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 23rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
Darkrai87
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouBeat96 View Post
guys i beat the E4 and now i can't play it again because it didn't save after i beat the E4? i don't get it any help?
Because you didn't follow the instructions on the main thread page. It didn't save because you needed to change the save type to Flash 128K.
Old August 25th, 2012, 12:14 AM
YouBeat96
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai87 View Post
Because you didn't follow the instructions on the main thread page. It didn't save because you needed to change the save type to Flash 128K.
okay thanks. my friend didnt tell me that much. well whatever i guess ill have to start from scratch again.
Old August 25th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Rzky21
Beginning Trainer

This is the first time i play pokemon hack rom, im using the complement version, beat E4, and i try to change my filesave name to main version, then i try my complement save on main version and it loaded, my charizard change to infernape from main version, but why my ShayminSkyfrom changes to Weezing? anyone know how to fix this? i try to convert my savefile cause the pokemon from complement is boring now....
~thx b4~
Old August 25th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Don't change your save file. You're not dealing with just two different versions of the same game, you're dealing with two different games. If you're going to play a different version of this, start from scratch or you'll mess it up completely.
Old August 25th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzky21 View Post
This is the first time i play pokemon hack rom, im using the complement version, beat E4, and i try to change my filesave name to main version, then i try my complement save on main version and it loaded, my charizard change to infernape from main version, but why my ShayminSkyfrom changes to Weezing? anyone know how to fix this? i try to convert my savefile cause the pokemon from complement is boring now....
~thx b4~
Um... I explained this 3 posts before your... why people just don't read at least last page...
It's because both versions have different Pokémon on the same ROM space.
You must start the game anew.

Old August 25th, 2012, 10:19 AM
hayatekun24

Flora Sky is still the best pokemon hack i have played.
Old August 26th, 2012, 05:16 AM
RobbieNewton

So I downloaded this today, as I fly back from Namibia to the UK on WWednesday and need something good and long to occupy me. I am very impressed so far. The intro movie freezes and returns to the Gameboy Advance boot screen but I can just skip past that. Small Town has such a quaint feel.
Old August 26th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Taesic
Beginning Trainer

hey guys~
i had some questions
i can't seem to find dark cave anywhere =( where exactly is dark cave??
and i can't get my eevee to evolve into espeon...doesn't matter what time of day it is it just turns into umbreon =(((
thx in advance~

*edit - nvm forgot there was a map on the first page LOL...still don't know how to get an espeon thos =(
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Darkrai87
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taesic View Post
hey guys~
i had some questions
i can't seem to find dark cave anywhere =( where exactly is dark cave??
and i can't get my eevee to evolve into espeon...doesn't matter what time of day it is it just turns into umbreon =(((
thx in advance~

*edit - nvm forgot there was a map on the first page LOL...still don't know how to get an espeon thos =(
Two solutions:
"A: Check your Pokemon's happiness (talk to a lady in Turzoro City). And the time system:
In-game Clock (check the clock):
Daytime: 12:00 PM ==>11:59PM
Night time: 12:00 AM ==> 11:59 AM"

and

"Option ==>GBA Emulation==>Real Time Clock (for Daily Event and you'll need to use the save in game function )"
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzky21 View Post
~thx b4~
Just like the fact that the dex entries also change when you play a different version.. that is why Weezing replaced Shaymin.. Not to worry... You will also need relicanth to be replaced with Alomomola for the unlocking of legendaries trio
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:56 PM
Rzky21
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Don't change your save file. You're not dealing with just two different versions of the same game, you're dealing with two different games. If you're going to play a different version of this, start from scratch or you'll mess it up completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Um... I explained this 3 posts before your... why people just don't read at least last page...
It's because both versions have different Pokémon on the same ROM space.
You must start the game anew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Just like the fact that the dex entries also change when you play a different version.. that is why Weezing replaced Shaymin.. Not to worry... You will also need relicanth to be replaced with Alomomola for the unlocking of legendaries trio
Thx guys for reply,
well, looks like i can't convert the save game.
so..i need to start a new game with main version!, i like this rom hack cause it got pokemon animations when i look at the summary menu, its move!, and i can see the item in the bag, so its cool...XD
Old September 2nd, 2012, 01:38 AM
gragj

I have the main version and i cant find any happiny! is there another way to get a lucky egg?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:33 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gragj View Post
I have the main version and i cant find any happiny! is there another way to get a lucky egg?
If I remember correctly Happiny is found in Safari Zone in Turzoro City
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:41 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If I remember correctly Happiny is found in Safari Zone in Turzoro City
If Happiny actually is in Main version... but yes, Happinies are in Safari Zone and there's a lot of them so you can get unlimited amout of Lucky Eggs :D

Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:38 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:

If Happiny actually is in Main version... but yes, Happinies are in Safari Zone and there's a lot of them so you can get unlimited amout of Lucky Eggs :D
WoW never thought of Happiny's in this hacks hmmm 6 Lucky Eggs for me team bro from now on....
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
2chainz
Beginning Trainer

where is magnemite in i need help finding one because i want a magnezone please help
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:30 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2chainz View Post
where is magnemite in i need help finding one because i want a magnezone please help
If you are going to be more specific I may help you .. Can you tell which version are you playing..?
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:31 AM
gragj

Quote:

That is the problem. I CANT FIND ANY DARN HAPPINY!!!!!!!!
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:09 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gragj View Post
That is the problem. I CANT FIND ANY DARN HAPPINY!!!!!!!!
There is an area inside Safari zone which opens only after the Elite Four.. or have you checked the area accessible only with Acro Bike?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here