Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:46 AM
JackHack96
Little Hacker

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Wow! This hack is really awesome! It's very nice!
Now I can play platinum also on my mobile =)
There are some things hackers can't hack. For everything else, there's Crystal Tile! :D

Visit my website, Hack Rom Tools, here you can find useful tools for ROM hacking.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:54 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
thanks! it works now. i'm now on my way to the 1st gym. I'm training up my Growlithe. it's going VERY slowly.
95% of all Pokémon hacks are of the 3rd Generation, majority of them being FireRed.
If you believe that the 2nd generation should be hacked more often,
copy and paste this into your signature

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:54 AM
pabioxxx
Unhatched Egg

In my opinion some of the sprites are to big, in comparision witch backsprite, i mean that fully evolved pkmns, sometimes look smaller than opponent (like purogly for example), mabe its not a bug but it looks weird. Well there is text bug in pokecenter when i'm going to heal my party and I think that it sholuld be repaired...

Last edited by pabioxxx; September 3rd, 2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
digimonqueen

Help please! I'm RIGHT at the entrance to Esmerald City, but Red and Ash or whoever won't say ANYTHING, and I can't enter the city! did I miss something here??? PLEASE, PLEASE help me!
95% of all Pokémon hacks are of the 3rd Generation, majority of them being FireRed.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"

Last edited by digimonqueen; September 4th, 2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I say leave those Shinxes adn as for that Block of ship remove adn replace it with something else... I say make a path (a bridge or something on that)..
Well... I wouldn't want to do something that dramatical =D
It's not like making a bridge would be harder, in fact it would be easier, but since Wes wanted ship, I'm gonna leave it at that =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHack96 View Post
Now I can play platinum also on my mobile =)
It's not exactly Platinum :D New LP has its own story .D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabioxxx View Post
In my opinion some of the sprites are to big, in comparision witch backsprite, i mean that fully evolved pkmns, sometimes look smaller than opponent (like purogly for example), mabe its not a bug but it looks weird. Well there is text bug in pokecenter when i'm going to heal my party and I think that it sholuld be repaired...
I think Wesley used the only DP/BW sprites available at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
Help please! I'm RIGHT at the entrance to Esmerald City, but Red and Ash or whoever won't say ANYTHING, and I can't enter the city! did I miss something here??? PLEASE, PLEASE help me!
You are supposed to step between them and script should activate.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:32 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Or you might have missed some sort of event...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Well... I wouldn't want to do something that dramatical =D
It's not like making a bridge would be harder, in fact it would be easier, but since Wes wanted ship, I'm gonna leave it at that =D

Great to see you respecting Wesley's work on that ship.. The only suggestion poped in my head at that time...

Last edited by alienhunterx; September 4th, 2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:18 AM
SSJboku
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys.....i traded my spinarak for Sycther and it evolved into scizor, and now scizor doesn't want to obey me.....why ???
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Jasmin88

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJboku View Post
Hey guys.....i traded my spinarak for Sycther and it evolved into scizor, and now scizor doesn't want to obey me.....why ???
You need more Gym Badges if you want your traded Pokemon to obey you. If you want your traded Pokemon to fully obey you even at level 100, you need all eight badges. 1 Badge ~ lvl20, 2 badges ~ lvl30 and so on.

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:26 AM
SKRoy
Pokémon Hacker

I'm stucked in Dardusk Woods after catching Celebi. Now I have heard that you must use the walk trough walls cheat. I found the cheat with the master code, but when I activate the cheat it doesn't work... What's wrong? This is the cheat:

(M) Code
0000B138000A
1003A82A0007

Ghost(Walk thru walls)
CE2CCCB25D8D815D
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:40 AM
digimonqueen

i DID step between them, and all i got was a (...). I don't know what's wrong!

Old September 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM
flamey678
Unhatched Egg

i went from emserald city to bramboach and now i cant go back :/ i never fought the gym leader there, i just went to train all my pokemon now i cant ride the boat back..
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
digimonqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey678 View Post
i went from emserald city to bramboach and now i cant go back :/ i never fought the gym leader there, i just went to train all my pokemon now i cant ride the boat back..
how did you get to Esmerald City? i can't get into it.

Old September 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Really? I did see entries to 411, so I thought the "extra" slots were the last 25. I didn't look closely, mind. I presumed the added starters replaced the ones that were there completely due to sharing the same Dex number. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Cyclone
My only experience is with this particular hack, but as far as I'm aware the "extra" slots are between the Johto and Hoenn sections.

Quote:
Anyways, I've been playing Snake's Final version and I must say I haven't found any bug o.O I'm up to 7th Lauren gym and no bugs (beside the ones I did by using YAPE :D I just wanted to see what's gonna happen :D)
See? XD

I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD

Quote:
EDIT: Yeah, I forgot, I found one fairy Shinx (that healing one) =D Should I remove it, or should I leave it as an easter egg? :D
Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games...
The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)

Last edited by Snakebyte; September 4th, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:07 PM
digimonqueen

i STILL can't get into Esmerald City! i have TRIED walking between Ash and Red, and got nothing. HELP PLEASE!

Old September 5th, 2012, 12:12 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Another victim.. Oh man can't anyone just put an NPC there so that he prevents people from crossing the Boat or something..
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
i STILL can't get into Esmerald City! i have TRIED walking between Ash and Red, and got nothing. HELP PLEASE!
Okay... try this.
Go to previous city, save in Pokémon Center or any other building, and repatch (delete the old ROM and patch the new one and then put the new into the folder with save)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD
Yeah, me too =D But I loved what YAPE did xD
First, it showed me glitched pokepic of Monozu (the one that Zero gives) and then random freezing on places or black screen instead of wildpokebattle xD
YAPE is awesome xD
Anyways, I forgot to mention that some trainers have black screen before the battle but it's not something important since the battle starts anyways =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games...
I thought so xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Another victim.. Oh man can't anyone just put an NPC there so that he prevents people from crossing the Boat or something..
I'll do it ASAP, as I see more and more guys are going there o.O
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM
flamey678
Unhatched Egg

I got it to work with going into VBA transfering files and doing alot, i love the hack that much! but there should be an NPC..But great hack.
also, where can i find a moonstone for my nidoran?
Old September 5th, 2012, 10:39 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
I got it to work with going into VBA transfering files and doing alot, i love the hack that much! but there should be an NPC..But great hack.
also, where can i find a moonstone for my nidoran?
An NPC for what???? Please be more specific....(Somehow I know where are you pointing...)
Old September 7th, 2012, 09:13 AM
blink372
Beginning Trainer

Hi, i recently downloaded this and when i start the game up, it just has a white screen...anybody know what the problem is? thx
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:12 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink372 View Post
Hi, i recently downloaded this and when i start the game up, it just has a white screen...anybody know what the problem is? thx
Once again '''''Sigh'''''.. Either look on the first page at Wesley's video or PM me your mail address I will help you as always...
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM
blink372
Beginning Trainer

I found a new rom base obviously that was the problem lol...tried 3 different versions. This is a spectacular hack
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM
PNT101
Beginning Trainer

This is one of the best rom hacks I've ever played.
Old September 8th, 2012, 02:16 PM
djayarr
Beginning Trainer

wow, i love this game already. literally just downloaded it and within the first 10 minutes i have SO MANY POKEMON haha. safari zone is great in the second town. my team is pretty diverse already. and the speed up is DARN fast. i'm going to have so much fun. just finished Ash Gray and this will fill up the time in between now and the next beta. big ups to OP.
Old September 9th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Hasan
Unhatched Egg

............ I'm speechless you could fit all that scripting mapping and all into this :O :O :O and itz amazing all i could say is eedz fanz are ovvor nene douhzand
Need help on rom hacking i need some1 who can do half the scripts and half the maps and half the OW others done by me

Old September 10th, 2012, 08:40 AM
SSJboku
Unhatched Egg

Hey, alienhunterx, when's that walktrough coming ??
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here