< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center Hax

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (12:47 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by Forever.
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal TierEO
Five turns of Hypno being paralysed while a Gorebyss got to +4, which I would've otherwise swept at +3 or something idk (and I couldn't safely switch into anything else), but it made me more than just a little annoyed, and I considered forfeiting because lolnochance. HOWEVER, because I didn't forfeit I actually managed to win... and after noticing some people just forfeit as soon as they are hit with crits, it makes me wonder what y'all do.

Do you forfeit often due to hax? Why or why not? Have you ever considered it and ended up winning, like me? What's your opinion of those that do? Share your thoughts!
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old September 3rd, 2012 (1:24 AM).
Crystal Tier
Hax is one of the most annoying things in competitive battling. I totally understand why anybody would forfeit a match if hax is to basically guarantee a loss; that's what the forefit button is their for.

Personally, I usually forfeit if I know that I have no chance of winning a match, although I haven't had a moment where hax forced me to do such a thing.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Gold Tier
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Hax is annoying, sure, but when it happens to me, I try to find a way around it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links