The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 08:44 AM
kingscizor191
Beginning Trainer

looks promising but you need a translation

Name: Oshawhat?
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
DaEpicTrainer
One Pokemon to Rule Them All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.
Lol so you ''WONT'' them?I ''WONT'' the beta wheter it's english or not.It's epic.The graphics are good but i like it if it's like fire red.These graphics kill my eyes.Too much color.That's why i stopped playing Pokemon Light Platinum etc.
( ._.)
Old July 10th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Milotix
Beginning Trainer

Hello brother
Well, you know my opinion, the hack is great, the cover I was just great, a work of art.

I hope to see a beta soon!
Old July 10th, 2012, 08:10 AM
tanjim13

WHY DOES ALL THE GREAT HACKERS HAVE TO BE PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, OR DUTCH????
Old July 26th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Zeikaro
Beginning Trainer

[/SPOILER]

soon a legend was born: 3.

video of the water lilies already corrected the mapping was only a small demonstration, the script will not be in the hack only water lilies mini game
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
this hack looks awesome :D will there be an english translation o.O?
Old September 4th, 2012, 09:42 PM
bolmeteux
Beginning Trainer

look awesome.. wonderfull

if only i can understand spanish,
and btw where is the download link?
Old September 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I see this has appeared in Hacks Showcase - and again I am conflicted, it's not in English. I hate that. I'll stand by for an eventual English version.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Yeah like light platinum was translated. Also how can this hack be in the showcase and having awards without even being released ??? It's a great hack and really it is a pity not to translate it in English...like pokemon mystic version wasn't translated.......ever.

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old September 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sark

What I hate in Hack Showcase is that there are so many Spanish hacks, or hacks that just begin with cool tiles/new regions and never get updated, with people bumping "When is this coming out?".

Also, when a hack isn't even out and has awards. I remember that GBC hack that won Hack Of The Year 2003/3004, I don't exactly remember, and never came out. D:

Anyway, this looks good! If it comes out in english, I'll play it.
Old September 28th, 2012, 03:13 PM
eatroffles
Unhatched Egg

Old September 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatroffles View Post
Why don't you guys just learn Spanish?
You do realize what you just asked, correct?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 29th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatroffles View Post
Why don't you guys just learn Spanish?
Why don't you translate it?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 29th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why don't you translate it?

(Can someone put that in the smileys?)

It's definitely a lot easier than learning Spanish...or having Google Translate open next to us while "trying" to play.

Cyclone

Old October 7th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Jerrys123111

This hack seems very promising...I do hope that someone does translate it soon, since it really isn't THAT hard to translate, it just takes time..
I also hope this hack isn't forgotten like pokemon mystical, which was great pokemon hack, albeit all in Spanish. I once tried translating it for the heck of it, and ended up translating all the moves, items, and place names into English, plus I translated the begginging scripts in only 5 days.
It is a good thing that my sister and I both take Spanish classes and Spanish to English dictionary + Google Translate is my friend
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
coca cola
Wanna be:D

Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.
Why do you dislike Light Platinum's tileset?

Cyclone

Old December 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM
UtopiaRay
Pokemon Champion

I love the detail that you put into your graphics, this is what makes your hack really appealing! The colours just catches the eye! :D
Old December 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
ianian58
Unhatched Egg

Ha, good thing I'm Puerto Rican; I could probably translate it...if I had any skills in editing
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Nature: Brave
I can't find the download link ? :O

Hacks I support:

Old January 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
I can't find the download link ? :O
No download link :facepalm.
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:23 AM
ChaosBringer41

No download link as yet, and this has been up here for some time. Will here ever be a download available? (the language for the text in-game don't matter to me)

I like what I see, and I wanna play it! The hack has been listed here for ages, but no sign of a downloadable version. Okay, people have lives away from their computers, but an update every month or so would be nice.

I'm not asking for a specific release date - even if that was allowed, it could be unrealistic. (Computers can go wrong, after all)

Last edited by ChaosBringer41; January 5th, 2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Tried to make my post easier to understand
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Sunbean
Breeeeeder

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Sunbean
Hey, I'd be more than willing to make a translation of this, if you'd allow me to.
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:59 AM
mralexs
Unhatched Egg

If I had time, I would ask my friends at school who knew Spanish to translate. But I don't.
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Thereaperofdeath19
The Rookie

Nature: Relaxed
you got to be kidding me no download link well this ****ing sucks
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links