The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
I just thought I'd share a little peek at what I've been doing with Essentials recently.

Well, what I've actually being doing is finishing up all the new tilesets and charsets and all that. The attached picture is (part of) what I'm about to do.

No, the picture isn't final by any means; it's just a guideline. Cosmetic touches can come later (and indeed, from you if you're so inclined!).

Now, what do you suppose it all means?
Attached Thumbnails
simplemap.PNG‎  
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Seth Pegasus's Avatar
Seth Pegasus
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Cool, I think I know what it is you're doing. I will anxiously wait for the update.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Looks like an easier way to make a world map, rather than drawing it out in paint. ?
__________________
gone.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Rick1234's Avatar
Rick1234
Hidden in the shadows, for now
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ponyville, Equestria
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Looks like an easier way to make a world map, rather than drawing it out in paint. ?
I am thinking the same thing as Nintendork15 here. It's got to be the one thing most helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
FL's Avatar
FL
Pokémon Island Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Looks like an easier way to make a world map, rather than drawing it out in paint. ?
This, and revamped sample maps.

Note than all FrLg missing tiles can be found in http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=999
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Looks like an easier way to make a world map, rather than drawing it out in paint. ?
No, actually. I made that picture in 5 minutes in Paint, just to be a rough guide for what I'm actually doing - it will be improved eventually. Paint isn't difficult to use, y'know, and I don't know why an in-game region map generator would ever be invented.

What I'm doing is improving the example maps that come with Essentials. The region map I showed off is what the example world will look like (barring a few possible tweaks). It'll be more world-like, and have more features in it.

I should say that I haven't really ever made any maps, which is why most of them will be copies from the official games, and the rest will be of dubious quality. I don't know how long it'll take me, either. A very rough estimate tells me I've got 60 maps to make.

If you want to discuss the layout of the world, go ahead. Any suggestions would be welcome.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Not a generator per se.
But say i downloaded a tileset with world map tiles on it. And pieced it together in a Map in Essentails. I thought it would work like that.

But nyeeh, I was wrong.
__________________
gone.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
If anyone knows about the Battle Tower/Arena/etc. scripts, I'd like to learn something. Why do they all use the script with name s:pbInChallenge?(3), why is it always 3, and why might that 3 be compared to the tournament's name (which is a string)?

I know basically what it does, and why it's needed. I just want to know why the 3 is there, and why none of the similarly-named switches (with alternate numbers) are used. It just feels like it could be cleaned up a bit, and/or it needs a bit of fixing.

Also, did you know that all those "Reserved" Global Variables aren't actually used? Well, a couple are, but they're for temporary data which can be reassigned to other Variables (Day Care events). If anyone knows differently, please let me know.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old September 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
zingzags's Avatar
zingzags
Creator or Pokemon Serenity
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Boston
Age: 20
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
If anyone knows about the Battle Tower/Arena/etc. scripts, I'd like to learn something. Why do they all use the script with name s:pbInChallenge?(3), why is it always 3, and why might that 3 be compared to the tournament's name (which is a string)?

I know basically what it does, and why it's needed. I just want to know why the 3 is there, and why none of the similarly-named switches (with alternate numbers) are used. It just feels like it could be cleaned up a bit, and/or it needs a bit of fixing.

Also, did you know that all those "Reserved" Global Variables aren't actually used? Well, a couple are, but they're for temporary data which can be reassigned to other Variables (Day Care events). If anyone knows differently, please let me know.
I think the 3 means three pokemon per challenger, I got a copy of HG/SS right here, I will try to find out for you.
__________________
Pokemon Serenity is my fangame name.
name decided 12/15/09
Currently helping:
Pokemon ebony
and
Xenotime:
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
I think you misunderstand. I'm talking about what Essentials does, not what HGSS does. It's also a different matter. The switch returns true if pbInProgress? && (challenge>0 || @currentChallenge==challenge). challenge is the 3 from the switch name, but @currentChallenge is previously set to something like "towersingle". Clearly, this makes no sense. I was just wondering if it was dodgy code.

I've attached a map I created this evening. Its sole purpose is to showcase bridges. I know the trees aren't shadowed properly and the grass needs randomising. I may touch up the ravine somehow, and add rocks to the rocky areas. What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
Route 2.png‎  
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM
zingzags's Avatar
zingzags
Creator or Pokemon Serenity
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Boston
Age: 20
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I think you misunderstand. I'm talking about what Essentials does, not what HGSS does. It's also a different matter. The switch returns true if pbInProgress? && (challenge>0 || @currentChallenge==challenge). challenge is the 3 from the switch name, but @currentChallenge is previously set to something like "towersingle". Clearly, this makes no sense. I was just wondering if it was dodgy code.

I've attached a map I created this evening. Its sole purpose is to showcase bridges. I know the trees aren't shadowed properly and the grass needs randomising. I may touch up the ravine somehow, and add rocks to the rocky areas. What do you guys think?
Sorry I just assumed, it was something related to three pokemon. I have never really looked into the code.
__________________
Pokemon Serenity is my fangame name.
name decided 12/15/09
Currently helping:
Pokemon ebony
and
Xenotime:
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old September 5th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Yamiidenryuu's Avatar
Yamiidenryuu
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I've attached a map I created this evening. Its sole purpose is to showcase bridges. I know the trees aren't shadowed properly and the grass needs randomising. I may touch up the ravine somehow, and add rocks to the rocky areas. What do you guys think?
... I know they don't do this in the actual games, but I kinda feel like it would look better if the bridges cast a shadow on the grassy and sandy ground the way they do on the water.
__________________

Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old September 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM
AmethystRain's Avatar
AmethystRain
Crystaline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Female
The stairs going down-north, if that makes sense, are a little awkwardly sprited. Probably because that's like impossible to sprite from third gen perspective, so noble effort. @_@
The map itself looks great though. Grass aside, which isn't even that bad, I'd say maybe round out some of the cliffs, though that's purely an aesthetic nit-pick and even the main series games are sometimes bad about that.
...Also, you might need more buffering tiles on the top-left so that they don't see the black edge of the screen.
__________________
With Love, Your Shadow~
Proud owner of Reborn and spearhead of the Pokemon Reborn game~
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Shadows on the cliffsides would look nice, but I won't spend time making the appropriate tiles.

I've had a look at what the Trainer Tower did for the "down-north" stairs (the only instance of them, I think), and I'll try something similar. It's more convenient than trying to turn it into a regular south-facing stair.

When I said grass, I meant the short grass, not the long stuff. There's about 5 different patterns for the short grass, and I only used one. I'll try rounding out the cliffs a bit more.

The map will eventually be broken into 3, and I'll deal with buffering then.


EDIT: Added an improved version of the map.
Attached Thumbnails
Route 2 b.png‎  
__________________

Last edited by Maruno; September 6th, 2012 at 05:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:38 AM
FL's Avatar
FL
Pokémon Island Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
About the world: In my opinion the little brown/green things mess up with the third generation style.

How about making a separate location like a small island?

About the bridge map: I thinks that will be better if you remove the fences, except the lake ones. The river without water (in the second bridge from down) is a little strange. Aside for these thing, will be a good map.

But I didn't like the idea of making a entire map only for bridges, what about putting others stuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
No, actually. I made that picture in 5 minutes in Paint, just to be a rough guide for what I'm actually doing - it will be improved eventually. Paint isn't difficult to use, y'know, and I don't know why an in-game region map generator would ever be invented.
I disagree. The exact tile division isn't easy to do by eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
If anyone knows about the Battle Tower/Arena/etc. scripts, I'd like to learn something. Why do they all use the script with name s:pbInChallenge?(3), why is it always 3, and why might that 3 be compared to the tournament's name (which is a string)?
This 3 make no sense, any positive number have the same behavior. This can be some code to debug or a code that the scripter forget to finish. There also others similar things in PokemonOrgBattle scripts, these scripts are a bit incomplete. Aside for Battle Tower I don't know how complete are these Battle Frontier systems.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old September 9th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
About the world: In my opinion the little brown/green things mess up with the third generation style.

How about making a separate location like a small island?
Again, that's a draft Town Map I knocked up in 5 minutes for my convenience. All it does is tell me where I should be putting maps. The brown squares represent caves, and the green squares are other points of interest. It is definitely not the final design; aside from a few tweaks to the layout as I progress, it will probably be redrawn in HGSS style anyway.

What would the small island have on it?


Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
About the bridge map: I thinks that will be better if you remove the fences, except the lake ones. The river without water (in the second bridge from down) is a little strange. Aside for these thing, will be a good map.

But I didn't like the idea of making a entire map only for bridges, what about putting others stuffs?
The northern pool does look a bit odd. I'll tweak that a bit. However, I do like the fences, as they mark out the cliff edges and they mask the inability to put tall grass on the tiles where the fences currently are.

The map has more than just bridges in it. There's tall grass for wild encounters, and still water for surfing/reflections/fishing/encounters. The tall grass also helps with showing off roaming Pokémon. And, if nothing else, it shows how to make a pretty map.

My design ethos is to make a small region, each part of which showcases a different feature. If you want to know how to make any kind of bridge, go here. If you want to know what you can do with an ice cave, all the possible puzzles are here. There will be warps to each area from the Nexus map. I think connecting them together is better than having isolated and/or cluttered maps, because it adds to the feel of the region and it also demonstrates a lot of map connections at the same time (i.e. so they don't need their own example maps).

Of course, most maps have multiple features in them. Perhaps the bridge map and other routes aren't the best examples of this, but certainly the towns have many different buildings (the large southern city contains a Poké Center, department store with elevator/stairs/marts/vending machines, Game Corner, Gym, fossil reviver and Move Tutor-type NPCs).

I spent a while coming up with the layout of the region, and I came up with a fairly decent distribution of features. Said features are all listed in my "To Do" file.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
I disagree. The exact tile division isn't easy to do by eye.
I work with a 240x160 map, then enlarge it to 200% at the very end. I also begin making a map by using squares (like in the map I posted above), place the towns/routes in, and then worry about the cosmetic details of smoothing out the coast and adding contours. I don't find this approach that difficult. Then again, I am a bit of a neatness freak.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
This 3 make no sense, any positive number have the same behavior. This can be some code to debug or a code that the scripter forget to finish. There also others similar things in PokemonOrgBattle scripts, these scripts are a bit incomplete. Aside for Battle Tower I don't know how complete are these Battle Frontier systems.
I think it may be a hangover from an earlier design, when the challenges were called by numbers rather than actual names (I don't know if this actually happened, though). I'm just speculating, and I'd like other opinions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old September 9th, 2012, 07:30 AM
FL's Avatar
FL
Pokémon Island Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
Again, that's a draft Town Map I knocked up in 5 minutes for my convenience. All it does is tell me where I should be putting maps. The brown squares represent caves, and the green squares are other points of interest. It is definitely not the final design; aside from a few tweaks to the layout as I progress, it will probably be redrawn in HGSS style anyway.

What would the small island have on it?
I agree with the HgSs style.

I am thinking on putting at least something in a separate area rather than everything on main area.

I think that the feature that best fits is a ticket/boat sample event with two tickets to two islands with legendary pokémon. The first only have the legendary pokémon, the second have a mini-dungeon with the legendary pokémon at the end. About the pokémon I am thinking in Latios/Latias (like the event in Emerald) and Deoxys (Speed Form). Starting in Platinum, if you don't caught the legendary pokémon (defeat it) it return after you beat the E4 event. The pokémon continues returning until you caught it. How about making a sample legendary event with this, but maybe another event instead of the E4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
The northern pool does look a bit odd. I'll tweak that a bit. However, I do like the fences, as they mark out the cliff edges and they mask the inability to put tall grass on the tiles where the fences currently are.

The map has more than just bridges in it. There's tall grass for wild encounters, and still water for surfing/reflections/fishing/encounters. The tall grass also helps with showing off roaming Pokémon. And, if nothing else, it shows how to make a pretty map.

My design ethos is to make a small region, each part of which showcases a different feature. If you want to know how to make any kind of bridge, go here. If you want to know what you can do with an ice cave, all the possible puzzles are here. There will be warps to each area from the Nexus map. I think connecting them together is better than having isolated and/or cluttered maps, because it adds to the feel of the region and it also demonstrates a lot of map connections at the same time (i.e. so they don't need their own example maps).

Of course, most maps have multiple features in them. Perhaps the bridge map and other routes aren't the best examples of this, but certainly the towns have many different buildings (the large southern city contains a Poké Center, department store with elevator/stairs/marts/vending machines, Game Corner, Gym, fossil reviver and Move Tutor-type NPCs).

I spent a while coming up with the layout of the region, and I came up with a fairly decent distribution of features. Said features are all listed in my "To Do" file.
Really. Now I think that is the best thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I work with a 240x160 map, then enlarge it to 200% at the very end. I also begin making a map by using squares (like in the map I posted above), place the towns/routes in, and then worry about the cosmetic details of smoothing out the coast and adding contours. I don't find this approach that difficult. Then again, I am a bit of a neatness freak.
But some people doesn't know how to make perfect 8x8 tiles. I played some games that had an awry map and myself had problems with this in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I think it may be a hangover from an earlier design, when the challenges were called by numbers rather than actual names (I don't know if this actually happened, though). I'm just speculating, and I'd like other opinions.
Probable
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Umbreon's Avatar
Umbreon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nearby my feet.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
You can improve this by using a perlin noise algorithm to let people generate their own land basis (not the routing and towns just the land basis of it) anyhow this seems much easier than paint. Also I have a few suggestions I would like to share:

1. File downloading (pbDownloadToString can do this, determining the file's name is a different story though.)

2. Having the option of dynamically placing x amount of trainers with a good level range of the player's party. (this way you can keep the game a little more interesting)

3. Having the option to auto-adjust the enemies Pokemon to be within a good level range of the player's party.

4. Encrypting the save data (I figured out how to crack a save without decrypting anything at all which is really simple.)

5. Add some essential game versioning info (Game Key (XXXX), Game Version 1.0, ect.)
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL . View Post
I agree with the HgSs style.

I am thinking on putting at least something in a separate area rather than everything on main area.

I think that the feature that best fits is a ticket/boat sample event with two tickets to two islands with legendary pokémon. The first only have the legendary pokémon, the second have a mini-dungeon with the legendary pokémon at the end. About the pokémon I am thinking in Latios/Latias (like the event in Emerald) and Deoxys (Speed Form). Starting in Platinum, if you don't caught the legendary pokémon (defeat it) it return after you beat the E4 event. The pokémon continues returning until you caught it. How about making a sample legendary event with this, but maybe another event instead of the E4?
I currently don't have any plans for a second region, although I think one should be included (it doesn't really need anything in it, though). Adding a harbour would be a nice idea, where the surfable water is at the south. As you suggested, the player could also unlock other destinations in the same region (which uses the "don't show map details for this point unless Switch X is on" feature). The unlocking/item obtaining can be done by/from NPCs also in the harbour, for convenience.

Deoxys would be a good example, as there can also be meteorites to inspect which change its form. The other Pokémon can be something like the Shiny Gyarados (i.e. use a script to force it to be always shiny). One can return every 24 hours, and the other can return upon setting a certain switch (which is then unset).

The only problem is that there's currently no support in Essentials for changing the Town Map's graphics during a game. I'm not entirely sure how best to go about it (specifically, how to make it easiest for the user to use).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Umbreon's Avatar
Umbreon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Nearby my feet.
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
The only problem is that there's currently no support in Essentials for changing the Town Map's graphics during a game. I'm not entirely sure how best to go about it (specifically, how to make it easiest for the user to use).
This could easily be done by using something simmilar to the pokemon's image names, but except a little different:

game_switch,xpos,ypos.png

an example:

50,1,2.png

but the problem is loading it, since you don't know any of the names it can't be read so easily so the best way is creating a small program/script which you
just open the townmap and drag sub-images into it then it saves it into the townmap database. (I'm sorry if this sounds confusing.) This is the easiest way to do so in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:28 PM
FL's Avatar
FL
Pokémon Island Creator
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Also make sample areas to activate the Leafeon evolution, Glaceon evolution, Magnezone/Probopass evolutions and (maybe) Giratina area where it have its origin form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
I currently don't have any plans for a second region, although I think one should be included (it doesn't really need anything in it, though). Adding a harbour would be a nice idea, where the surfable water is at the south. As you suggested, the player could also unlock other destinations in the same region (which uses the "don't show map details for this point unless Switch X is on" feature). The unlocking/item obtaining can be done by/from NPCs also in the harbour, for convenience.

Deoxys would be a good example, as there can also be meteorites to inspect which change its form. The other Pokémon can be something like the Shiny Gyarados (i.e. use a script to force it to be always shiny). One can return every 24 hours, and the other can return upon setting a certain switch (which is then unset).

The only problem is that there's currently no support in Essentials for changing the Town Map's graphics during a game. I'm not entirely sure how best to go about it (specifically, how to make it easiest for the user to use).
I suggest to also make a pokémon sample event when the pokémon isn't a visible event and/or the pokémon change, like the Emerald Southern Island.

For the two islands, how about only one hidden?

The best thing than I thought about map change was something like:

Code:
# Define to unlock new maps for regions when the switch is on. The regions counts starts in 0 (or 1):  Use Region, picture name, switch
MAPCHANGES=[
  [1,"map2",50],
  [1,"map3",51]
]
or you can use the hansiec idea plus a number for region.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old September 9th, 2012, 08:40 PM
IceGod64's Avatar
IceGod64
My imagination.
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Castelia City
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
I like what you've got going on here Maruno - The map looks great, and the general shape of the town map is alright, though I WOULD put another island. to give the water routes a reason. I'm not sure what would go there, but it would just look better in my opinion.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old September 10th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
I think a Sootopolis thing in the deep water area would be nice. That is, an island you have to dive underneath to access the middle of. This showcases the underwater transfers. It'd just be a small island, though.

The map-modifying solution I came up with is similar to FL's, except the pictures added are only small parts of a region (no need for pictures that are larger than necessary). The base map is loaded as normal, and the extra parts are layered on top if necessary.

Do all maps in the game always show the same configuration? That is, if I unlock Newmoon Island, does it start showing up in the Poké Centre's wall maps as well as the player's Town Map? I think it wouldn't, and that the wall maps only ever show the base map.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old September 18th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Since this thread is called "What I'm Working On", I thought I'd also show another little something I've been tweaking.

Better graphics, new game rules, a way to set game rules, and one or two bug fixes.
Attached Thumbnails
Triple Triad pic.png‎  
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old September 18th, 2012, 12:19 PM
zingzags's Avatar
zingzags
Creator or Pokemon Serenity
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Boston
Age: 20
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
Since this thread is called "What I'm Working On", I thought I'd also show another little something I've been tweaking.

Better graphics, new game rules, a way to set game rules, and one or two bug fixes.
You must love the Triple Triad system. :p
__________________
Pokemon Serenity is my fangame name.
name decided 12/15/09
Currently helping:
Pokemon ebony
and
Xenotime:
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.