• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Granted but you will now pay the same price as you did to diab-low.

I wish that I get to see Sydney from the Sydney Tower... Never had the chance to!

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Granted, but you fall and the massive head trauma leaves you blind, not to mention in a hospital for three years for recovery.

OBJECTION!

HOW can I fall out of the Sydney Tower? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT!

As a result, denied becuase the facts stated by me have overwhelmed you and you decide to suicide.

I wish that members of PC get their facts right.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Who said you fell out? I simply said you fell and sustained massive head trauma.

Your wish is denied because of the vagueness from my earlier corruption allowing for the ambiguity of one knowing one's facts.

I wish the mentioned corruption and my previous wish was absolute, and Snorlax still only needed a week to recover after the massive head trauma.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
HAHAHAHAHA OMG funny as hell lmao

Denied You were forced to by a misunderstanding

I wish PC was as funny as the above

TY

Granted, now all the other forums are boring...

I wish i have a Skyline...

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Ninja'd again! Seriously, this is three times in three days, I'm doin' dang well here.

Anyways, granted. However, since I can't come up with a proper corruption, the world has blown up.

I wish TheFattestSnorlax had four extra arms that were constantly alternating facepalms, double-facepalms and quadruple-facepalms without providing any real benefit aside from the godlike awesomeness of having six arms.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, the world blows up...and then everyone dies. Arceus gets mad, reassembles the world, and revives everyone but you because well...you blew up teh world in the first place. In short, nothing happens except for the fact that you die.

I wish that I knew what the heck was going on in "Kirby's Amazing Mirror." for GBA. Seriously, there isn't even a tutorial! And teh level select...it's weird o.o;

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Granted. But they don't care.

I wish I could no longer have diabetes.

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Granted, but it's effect only three days...

I wish I have a lots of money! (And Pantherlily dolls!)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Granted. But you robbed the bank for it all and are on the run from every police service and emergency services in the world.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Granted. The internet news world is in a buzz after every single person involved in keeping PC alive were arrested for smuggling a massive collection of monkeys with Ebola into the United States and releasing them in major metropolitan areas. With all the moderators of PC behind bars, the site has no choice but to shut down. But man the press coverage is enormous.

I wish that I hadn't wasted 2 hours of my life watching Snow White & The Huntsman yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back