The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:42 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
I recently read about Nuzlockes and got this idea from that.

Plot
Spoiler:

A group of trainers get a mysterious invitation to the remote Superess island by an anonymous source for a large-scale tournament. The trainers arrive at the islands small dock aboard a ship that abruptly leaves and are greeted by a masked man in a white suit and several other masked people in hooded black cloaks. The man informs them that he is the one who is funding the tournament and that it has some unique rules. He tells the crowd that no technology is on the island except for in his own home and that none of it will be available to the competitors. This does include PCs so the team you arrive with is all you have. He continues to say that the length of the tournament is indefinite and that nobody will be permitted to leave until there is a winner. The final thing he tells the trainers is that they will not just be competing to win but to retain ownership of their pokemon. Any pokemon that faints will be captured by special pokeballs and taken to a lock-up away from their trainers. Further more any trainer who has no team will be eliminated from the competition (and although this is not stated, mysteriously disappear). To compensate this he will allow the capture of wild pokemon to revitalise a trainers lacking team. The masked man gives the trainers twenty-four hours to prepare and reminds them there is no way for them to leave as even their most powerful pokemon could not make the distance to civilisation.

Rules
Spoiler:

1. All forum rules apply
2. Game play begins the day after the arrival of all the trainers
3. You may begin with 1-6 pokemon
4. Levels do not exist
5. Each pokemon in a team must have a list of four moves and an ability
6. Pokemon strengths and weaknesses must be fairly realistic but in a way that does give newly caught pokemon a chance
7. If you are careless and forget to beef up your team and end up losing your last pokemon by GM decision in a battle that is your own fault but you are encouraged to start again with a new character
8. New characters may be introduced into gameplay after the game has begun but it must be assumed they have been on the island the whole time.
9. The outcome of interactions with NPCs will be relatively up to you but you have to be fair about it. The introduction of a significant NPC must be approved and the elimination of one must also be approved. NPCs may be a normal competitor or evil competitor.
10. You may decide to form a small team with other characters (ask before including NPCs).
11. You may set up a base of operations for yourself, group or team. These bases can be found by NPCs and Players especially if they are not moved often. Small groups may remain mobile but a team of 5 or more must have a base.
12. Significant NPC characters must be considered powerful.
13. Not all wild pokemon caught will be strong. You as players have the responsibly to not over power your teams.
14. Character and pokemon development is expected.
15. You may play as an anime or game character but only if you contact a GM. Similarly you may take the role of an NPC with GM permission.
16. To keep a steady supply of competition on the island you can create minor NPC's yourself or a significant NPC with GM permission.
17. Be respectful and try to have fun. If there is a problem contact a GM.

The Island
Spoiler:

The island is rounded with beaches at the edge, grasslands/rocky plains/forests further in and mountains in the centre. The main base of the evil trainers in below the mountains but your characters can't discover that until they have received decent character development.

Entry Form
Spoiler:

Name:
Age (13-18 for most, contact a GM to request an exception):
Appearance (Feel free to include artwork of your character):
Personality:
Team (Pokemon, abilities, moves):
A summary of how they spent their preparation day:
Other useful info:

Interacting with other players or NPCs
Spoiler:

If agreed to by another player or players you may form a small group or team. You generally start neutral with people unless you know each other before the events of the island in which a different relationship will be allowed.

Friends: Usually travel together and will not battle against each other unless they have no choice. Friends may have arguments and fall-out

Rivals: Rivals are competitive with each other. Which in this situation is bound to cause problems. Rivals are generally not friendly but have a respect for the other person.

Enemies: Enemies will do what ever they can to eliminate one another. They dislike each other to extremes. All evil NPC characters and evil players are to be automatically treated as enemies.

Relationships: Trainers may enter into relationships with one another if agreed upon if they are friends or neutral. Exceptions for rivals may be made.

Current GM(s)
Spoiler:

Gimmepie

GM main characters
Spoiler:

Name: Zayne
Player: Gimmepie

Personality: Generally reclusive. May warm up to people (especially familiar people) but prefers to work alone. He is a hard worker and loves his pokemon dearly trusting them above people. The strain of the Island Tournament will be a significant struggle for him.

Appearance: He is a very tall (being over 6ft tall), pale, thin young man. He has very dark Red hair that is middle length and unkempt. He wears black cargo pants, a simple grey shirt and a darker black jacket. His bag is a brown backpack and he wears a light brown pokeball holding belt.

Team (Currently):

Charizard - (Blaze) Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse
Staraptor - (Intimidate) Double Team, Close Combat, Brave Bird, Arial Ace
Feraligatr - (Torrent) Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, Crunch, Hone Claws
Kangaskhan - (Early Bird) Work Up, Thunderbolt, Mega Punch, Dizzy Punch
Lucario - (Inner Focus) Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse
Sceptile - (Overgrow) Leaf Blade, Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Leaf Storm

Other Info: Originally from Hoenn (although his starter was Charmander) however he has travelled extensively. He has been a trainer for a long time and feels cut off without access to his numerous pokemon which may cause him anxiety and instances of clouded judgement. He has travelled through Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Unova and whilst being native to Hoenn spends the majority of his time in Sinnoh. He has a small home in Veilstone city.

NPCs

Concelo
Spoiler:

Appearance: Wears a white suit and a black shirt. He often wears a red mask (like Scream). He has piercing dark blue eyes and is clean shaven. He has dark brown hair.
Personality: An ego maniac and narcissist. He has been building followers and concocted the plan of the "tournament". He intends to use the captured pokemon to form an army and take over the world region by region. Despite his character flaws he is a highly intelligent man and a skilled trainer. He has a preference for Ice types.
Team:
Girafarig: (Early Bird) Crunch, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Thunderbolt
Glaceon: (Snow Cloak) Dig, Ice Beam, Work Up, Shadow Ball
Chandelure: (Flame Body) Energy Ball, Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball
Dewgong: (Thick Fat) Disable, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Drill Run
Eelektross: (Levitate) Discharge, Dragon Claw, Superpower, Flamethrower
Articuno: (Pressure) Ice Beam, Hurricane, Sheer Cold, Ancient Power

Currently obtainable wild pokemon
Spoiler:

Ocean: Wailmer, Wailord, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Frillish, Magikarp, Gyarados, Feebas, Clamperl, Goldeen, Seaking, Seel, Dewgong, Spheal, Sealeo, Carvahna, Sharpedo, Alomomola, Mantyke, Mantine, Remoraid
Beach: Krabby, Corphish, Stunfisk, Poliwag, Slowpoke, Octillery
Lakes: Surskit, Stunfisk, Lotad, Lombre, Magikarp, Gyarados, tympole, palpitoad
Rivers, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Feebas, Carvahna, Dratini
Plains: Blitzle, Rhyhorn, Giraferig, Stantler, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Rattata, Oddish, Gloom, Dunsparce, Pidgey, Spearow, Pidove, Ponyta
Forest Outskirts: Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Wurmple, Cascoon, Silcoon, Eggsecute, Shroomish, Whismer, Loudred, Tediursa, Aipom, Purloin, Pikachu, Fearow, Pidgeotto, Tranquil
Inner Forest: Beedril, Butterfree, Beautifly, Dustox, Venonat, Venomoth, Scyther, Pinsir, Heracross, Growlithe, Cranidos, Ghastly, Haunter, Murkrow, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Tangela
Mountains: Snorlax, Geodude, Graveller, Machop, Machoke, Absol, Clefairy, Slugma, Numel, Shuckel, Cubone, Meditite, Medicham, Cubchoo, Magby, Magmar, Aron, Lairon, Larvitar
Mountain Peaks: Swinub, Piloswine, Snorunt, Sneasle, Cubchoo, Bearctic, Vanilite, Vanilish, Cryoginal, Snover, Rufflet, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Axew, Fraxure, Druddigon,
Cave: Wynaut, Whismer, Loudred, Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Woobat, Swoobat, Roggenrola, Boldore, Sableye, Spiritomb, Deino, Pawniard, Gibble, Bronzore, Bronzong, Solrock, Lunatone, Durant, Heatmor
Other: Eevee, Duskull, Drifloon, Shedinja, Meinfoo, Tyrogue, Ralts, Kirlia, Chingling, Munna, Elgyem, Beldum, Larvesta, Kekleon, Smeargle, Togepi

*Note - Other pokemon are drifters they could turn up anywhere and should be considered as fairly rare. Fully evolved pokemon on their third evolution or who normally only evolve with friendship are also to be considered extremely rare (Include Braviary and Mandibuzz with these also). Feel free to ask to catch a pokemon not on the list but do not expect me to say yes if I feel it is unneeded or over-used on the island. The only legendary is Concelo's Articuno, no requests there.

The game has begun. At this point I'm only going to keep six spots open (one left at the moment), this may change as the RP continues.

Accepted List

Greiger (Aron Ultmos)
Tuxedo Clank (Tyrus)
Koyan (Cian)
Megaman (Mark Wilson)
Iwasapony25 (Capri)

Okay we have a spot that has recently become available guys so feel free to reserve it or post your SU. We only have one female character at the moment so another one would be great although anyone characters would be a welcome addition.

Last edited by gimmepie; November 13th, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Set me up with a reservation if you will! This is a different take on Nuzlockes, and I like it! Just tweaking an idea and getting a original rp out of it. I don't think I've seen an RP like this in the corner so I would be happy to participate! I can get in a SU today since I have nothing really special going on. Anyway, great idea for a rp.

Edit: Well, here is my SU. This will be challenging but I hope to overcome it!

Name: Aron Ultmos
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Aron is a trainer that enjoys one thing more than anything else in the world, training. He has always wanted to be the strongest in the world and to become champion in at least one region. Even though that hasn't happened yet Aron is determined to fulfill his life's dream and so has mainly stuck to using only six pokemon he has caught. Every day he wakes up at the crack of dawn and releases his pokemon so that they can train in the morning and once more has them train right before bed. Aron knows the training is very tough since he himself also does his own training consisting of physical activity. Throughout the day if they do not meet up with other trainers on the road Aron will have his pokemon participate in mock battles against each other to keep them occupied.

During the few times he does get into a town to heal up his pokemon he will let them have a free day where they will not have to participate in training but can run around and just have fun however they see fit. Despite whatever training he puts them through Aron always makes sure that his pokemon know why he makes them train so much. Despite the sometimes harsh exercises he has them perform he makes sure that his pokemon are always well fed and at peak condition and more importantly are happy. He has heard many stories of unhappy pokemon not obeying their trainers and does not want all of his hard work to be brushed away simply because he pushed his pokemon too far.

When Aron interacts with other trainers he will show respect depending on how strong their pokemon are. If the trainer has been doing their best in raising their pokemon and making them stronger then Aron will be more friendly toward them. If they instead just show their pokmeon love and can't train their pokemon effectively then he simply ignores them.

(Meter) Marowak ♂ - Rock Head
Bonemerang, Bone Rush, Earthquake, Ice Beam

(Quintus) Alakazam ♂ - Snychronize
Future Sight, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Psychic

(Saul) Blaziken ♂ - Blaze
Blaze Kick, Bulk Up, Flare Blitz, Solarbeam

(Aquos) Golduck ♂ - Cloud Nine
Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Blizzard

(Bruce) Machamp ♂ - Guts
Cross Chop, Poison Jab, Bulldoze, Seismic Toss

(Terra) Garchomp ♂ - Sand Veil
Dragon Rush, Crunch, Brick Break, Protect

A summary of how they spent their preparation day: Aron prepared his team by having them exercise like they always did, simply practicing their attacks on the land but this time he didn't let them perform mock battles since there would be no pokemon centers around here and if any of them were seriously injured then that would put him at a great disadvantage already.

Other useful info: Aron first started his journey in Hoenn with his starter Saul. Even before he received Saul Aron already had a competitive attitude and right from the beginning had Saul training non stop to quickly evolve him into a Combusken. As the two traveled around Hoenn Aron's party grew and although he gave it his best he did not get through the Hoenn league and lost in the second round. Still, he traveled to other regions and picked up two more team members to give his team a greater balance.

When he was invited to the tournament Aron had no idea about the rules, but seeing as he can't get back to the main land he instead wants to win and will do all that he can to win and strengthen his team.

Last edited by Greiger; September 5th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old September 5th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Baloth
Trainer

Nature: Timid
Oh man. I'm already in 4 roleplays on this site alone. I'm tempted to sacrifice more of my personal life for this. Oh man. Oh man. I don't know, I don't know.

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old September 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Grieger: That's very detailed but your spoiler didn't work for me :/. Your definitely in and I'm looking forward to what you can offer.

Baloth: Just let me know. Since you have a lot of experience with this how many people do you think I should let in before starting the IC?

In general: As embarrassing as this is I completely forgot to put in my own first day summary so I'll post it below

Zayne spend his day of preparation gathering useful items (berries, herbs and water) and finding a safe location to serve as his camp (he settled on a small cave in the forest). With the little time he had left before it was to dark for anything he observed any near by trainers.

I'm glad that you guys like the RP idea.
Old September 5th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Well, since this is your first rp I say limit it to the maximum of at least six sign ups. Speaking from experience, the posting goes much faster when there are less people and also you won't have to keep track of an endless amount of characters and constantly updating events for them. Start at capping the sign ups at six and once you feel more comfortable with GMing and you feel you can keep track of more people open up some more slots. Also, wouldn't hurt to advertise your rp on the discussion board to let more people know about it.
Old September 5th, 2012, 09:24 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

alright then sounds like a good idea
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:59 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I have two NPCs up and will put the rest up either today or tomorrow.
Old September 7th, 2012, 06:02 AM
ytfeL
Glorious Strategist

I have been playing nuzlockes for awhile now, and this seems like it could be very interesting. I'd like to reserve a slot as well, I am headed to work, but I can have my SU done later today when I get back.

Currently RP'ing:
Time & Space as Salias Grey
Pokemon Fallout as Alex Rouse (Crobat)
Hoenn ReBURST as Isla V.T.

Current Challenges:
Nuzlocke - Black
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:27 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sure thing. Looking forward to seeing your character.
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:04 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

NPC list is complete for now

Edit: I'll post a list of available wild pokemon soon

Last edited by gimmepie; September 9th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old September 13th, 2012, 04:29 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Everything is complete now, just need enough people to sign up.
Old September 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Tuxedo Clank
So laid back he is horizontal

Nature: Relaxed
I only finished my first Nuzlocke last week (Leaf Green and already started again (final team on soul silver atm)). Whilst I was playing I was wondering how well it would translate into a RP and hey presto, someone is already there.

Will do my SU tomorrow while I have some code running tests and in between dismantling a broken PC.

Edit: Quick question: Can the people speak pokemonese or whatever you wanna call it? Can we talk with our pokemon?

Magic is amazing because it is magical.
Old September 14th, 2012, 09:55 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

You can talk to your pokemon but they can only say their name/make noises etc.
Looking forward to your SU
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Tuxedo Clank

Due to a bug in my code, I was unable to sort out the SU completely. I am about half way through it but it probably won't be up till tomorrow, sorry.

Old September 15th, 2012, 07:04 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

That's fine just have it up ASAP.
Old September 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Tuxedo Clank

Name: Tyrus
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Tyrus is about 5’ 8” and stick thin. This makes him look a bit like a scarecrow. His skin is weather tanned. He has slightly narrower shoulders than would be expected on someone his height but they are still wider than the women he knows. Dark brown, shaggy hair covers his head, the fringe falling just below his eyebrows. Light blue eyes are the only remarkable thing about his outward appearance. They dart around, never still, analysing everything.
For clothing Tyrus wears a black long sleeved t-shirt. He wears a pair of faded black jeans that were once the same colour as his top but after a lot of hard wear they have faded considerably. He wears a blue belt made by his dad who is no longer alive and is the most important inanimate object he owns. On the belt lie 5 pokeballs, there were 6 at one point but one left the team.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Being a kind soul is something Tyrus has never seemed to be able to lose. He is often too trusting, always willing to believe the best in someone. He makes up for this by being immensely loyal to his friends and he treats everyone with respect and an open mind.
His face is almost always adorned with a smile, every time it is a legitimate smile. He is useless at keeping secrets and will usually speak his feelings truthfully. Tyrus’ openness to others hides a sharp mind. He has great analytical abilities with an “outside the box” style of thinking.
In battle

Spoiler:
Alph – Male Venasaur – Overgrowth – Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Earthquake, Toxic
Kambei – Male Dragonite – – Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Surf, Hidden Power (Ice)
Jenn – Female Jolteon – Volt Absorb – Shock Wave, Dig, Double Kick, Thunder
Annie – Female Haunter – Levitate – Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray
Sam – Male Lucario – Inner Focus – Sword Dance, Close Combat, Return, Drain Punch
Sixth place currently unfilled

A summary of how they spent their preparation day:
Spoiler:
Tyrus spent the day working on battle strategies, focusing mainly on commonly used pokemon and their counters then secondarily on his teams weaknesses. Meanwhile his team did their own favourite activities, Alph slept, Kambei went swimming, Jenn went for a run along the beach, Annie sat and watched Tyrus plan and Sam sat in a corner and meditated quietly.

Other useful info:
Spoiler:
Tyrus has no idea that the competition will force him to lose his friends. When he finds out he may not be happy about it. He will continue the contest but much more carefully.
He is also looking for a fire type to finish his team.

Old September 16th, 2012, 07:14 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sounds interesting. Another Lucario on the island might be entertaining also XD

We might almost have enough people to get started once ytfel has done his SU and if Baloth decides to take part.

As a side note: Would you prefer this game if I decided to take out friendly NPC characters and just keep evil NPCs for the sake of the story line? Less trainers would make the evil motives less plausible though.
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Tuxedo Clank

Glad you accept my SU it was a bit rushed. My SU team is based on my Nuzlocke team. I transfered them to SoulSilver and somehow ended up with a Lucario taking the final place on the team. I left my Gyarados off because I felt it would work best with a spare space.

Evil or Good Characters is your choice. Whatever you feel makes life easier for you and provides a nice RP.

Old September 17th, 2012, 06:08 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Well interaction with NPC's is mostly up to you. I just figured that we don't want the RP to take 5 minutes because we all take each other out. I thought maybe it would be best if we aimed to eliminate NPC characters before each other.
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Nature: Careful
I'm in, just let me get home to write it. My character can be "Evil" if it is needed, although his motivation may be different than a normal "Evil" trainer.

Last edited by Koyan; October 4th, 2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: stupid touchscreen phone...
Old October 4th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'd like to reserve a spot. I've never done a survival RP before :3

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Well, about time people start flocking here! XD
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Name: Cian ("Key-in ". Comes from the Gaelic word for Ancient, a reference to the Pokemon Types he prefers.)
Nickname: Key
Appearance: Cian is an 18 year old male, standing at 6 feet tall, and weighing 140 pounds. Cian has a very lazy posture, as he tends to lean forward and look down. He has dark brown hair that is often confused to be black, and Heterochromia irises: left is blue and the right is brown. His resting expression is a neutral frown. His clothing is just a pair of ragged black jeans, a black leather Belt, and a black T-Shirt with a single Ultra ball emblem on the top right Pectoral. His black collard jacket has red shoulder marks with a Gengar Silhouette. He has a wide range of emotions, but refuses to display them openly, choosing to remain neutral. He has a tattoo of a Haunter's Claw that reaches up the back of his neck.

Savant, a male Gengar (Speech-capable through Telepathy)
Ability: Levitate, Shadow Hopping (His Shadow movement thing that is noteworthy for story purposes) and Speech by Telepathy (Proven because 1. A canon gastly has gained speech,2. A canon Gengar has gained speech and 3. have proven they can use telepathy to communicate)
Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Nightmare

Phasma Rex (Shortened as Rex) the Cofagrigus, male
Ability: Mummy
Moves: Toxic, Shadow Ball, Iron Defense, Night Shade

Acacia the Hydreigon, Female
Abilities: Levitate
Moves: Hyper Voice, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang, Surf

Valiant, the genderless Golurk
Abilities: Iron fist
Moves: Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Ice Punch, Shadow Ball

Vigil the Sableye, Male
Ability: Stall
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Recover.

Empty for now.

A summary of how they spent their preparation day: As Cian woke up that morning, he thought back to the events. He knew he couldn't stay in one place, but that was expected. It wasn't a tournament, but a systematic elimination of your competition. It lacked any thought or planning. It left all the control to the more aggressive trainers and none to the less aggressive... Most trainers would be constantly searching for another trainer to eliminate. They would only be concerned with saving their own pokemon, not helping the others. He sighed into his palm as he thought hard on a solution. This, Key, is troublesome...

Other useful info: Savant was Cian's first Pokemon which was given to him by his uncle when he was Ten. Next was Acacia, who started as an egg, and hatched into a clumsy little Deino. The egg was given to him by his late father who bought it from a Pokemon breeder. The rest were captured. Cian has a special relationship with his Gengar, as more than a Trainer and Pokemon, but more of old friends. Savant, having learned to use his Telepathy to communicate with Cian, acts as a buffer for ideas and tactics, and makes a decent sounding board. Acacia on the other hand, is a raging inferno of animosity that could attack anything in her sight. She tends to want to be closer Cian, but her species behavior makes it hard for her to be a... Compassionate creature. She listens to Cian's Commands without question.

Cian has a 14 year old Brother named Ruari.

Both of his Parents are incarcerated for having Team Rocket connections. Cian refuses to speak with them.

Cian's tattoo on his neck is a sore subject, and when it is mentioned, he tends to pull the collar of his jacket higher to block any staring.

Cian is a calm and collected figure. He usually will not speak unless spoken directly to, prefering to listen to everything around him. Cian takes pride in his pokemon and considers them to be his family. He has seen the darker aspects of life, and tends to shy away from large company of people.

He has a soft spot for children and usually puts himself into a mentor role to ones he likes(Ie: are not obnoxious). He's beaten all the Gyms in Unova, but doesn't want to face the Elite Four, Which may stem from being overly cautious.

One who knows him well enough would begin to pick up the pattern of tells that indicate when he is Nervous, Annoyed, or Confused.

Last edited by Koyan; October 5th, 2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Fixing mistakes and improving things.
Old October 5th, 2012, 05:07 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Koyan and megaman you're both in. Koyan if you're trapped on an Island how did you go to Nacrene city? You need to fix that bit up.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately but I have been very busy. Ill probably start this up soon.

Edit: I have been thinking that all of the NPCs will make this too complicated, so if it is okay with the rest of you I'm planning to remove them (save Concelo, since he needs to be there since he is the mastermind behind the tournament). I won't officially make this change unless I get the all clear from the rest of you, since I feel being GM doesn't change the fact you are all a part of the RP.
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Koyan
Ghost/Dark Trainer

Oh.... Dang it! That's what I get for doing this after class... I get too tired to think straight. I'll fix it when I get to starbucks. Yes, I'm currently sitting in the Lowes parking lot playing pokemon black... Yeah...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here