• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon:Blazing Sun/Tranquil Moon[T](OOC)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
This seems very confusing to understand, but I'll join anyway.

Of course, I have questions. My Pokemon can have any element? What elements are there in Brilliant Star? Also, I tried to load the map, but it's too big on my phone that it doesn't show me the whole thing. Don't ask me to look it through my laptop. Could you send me a smaller pic of the map?

The warden

I'm back!
Years
This seems very confusing to understand, but I'll join anyway.

Of course, I have questions. My Pokemon can have any element? What elements are there in Brilliant Star? Also, I tried to load the map, but it's too big on my phone that it doesn't show me the whole thing. Don't ask me to look it through my laptop. Could you send me a smaller pic of the map?

No your Pokemon's element is based upon it's type and other things and each species of Pokemon has a set element.

Brilliant Star has a good mix of elements like all the nations but due to the fact that it is covered in heavy forests there is a slight excess of Pokemon that are of the Wood element.

As for the map, no I don't have a smaller copy but I will go about arranging something to help you.

@Baloth: The union is between Blazing Sun and Brilliant Star not Blazing Sun and Tranquil Moon. Would you please correct that, otherwise a good first post.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey, what element would Snorunt be? I guess water, but Ice could really be metal too...they are kinda similar. I'll probably write a post up tomorrow, as I have band untill 11 tonight.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I'm done. ^^

It was fun to write the history for Mizu.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to change a lot of your SU. Having multiple pokemon is too much for this early stage of the RP and evolved pokemon are also too powerful at the start.

Hey, what element would Snorunt be? I guess water, but Ice could really be metal too...they are kinda similar. I'll probably write a post up tomorrow, as I have band untill 11 tonight.

It's metal, I added info on the elements for everyones starters to the OP. When you find wild Pokemon I will tell you what element they are.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'll try and make a post in the IC soon. (Hopefully) I apologize, I was out of town on another business trip.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Spoiler:

I think I'm done. I'm not sure how the Element thing works. Can you assign one for me?

Years
I apologize profusely, but I strongly feel that I have overextended myself in all RPs, AND my real life obligations, and with regret, choose to resign from Blazing Sun/Tranquil Moon.

I am sure of my decision, and you may eradicate all traces of Amane as you see fit--or, should someone wish, they could take on my character, or adapt her to their wishes. Once again, I apologize. I hope this RP goes well! It looks like it will be really awesome, and I am sorry that I cannot be there to see it come to fruition.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Edited. Is that better?

REALLY looking forward to this RPG!

Yes, you are accepted.

I'll try and make a post in the IC soon. (Hopefully) I apologize, I was out of town on another business trip.

No problem, I'll try to have the next area up soon so you can move on.

@heretostay123: I'm letting you in but I would like to see some of your better work over the course of this RP.

I apologize profusely, but I strongly feel that I have overextended myself in all RPs, AND my real life obligations, and with regret, choose to resign from Blazing Sun/Tranquil Moon.

I am sure of my decision, and you may eradicate all traces of Amane as you see fit--or, should someone wish, they could take on my character, or adapt her to their wishes. Once again, I apologize. I hope this RP goes well! It looks like it will be really awesome, and I am sorry that I cannot be there to see it come to fruition.

No problem, though I am sad to see you go.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I'll try and get another post up shortly. <3

Sorry I haven't posted yet, homeschool takes a lot more time than you might think...

I post tomorrow.

Take your time, I don't want to rush anyone. It's just reassuring people are still her. Additionally let me know if you want the next area posting.

Back