Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development
Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Old September 9th, 2012, 10:13 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Advertise here
Alright i have been working on map names for some serious time now. I tried to find and compose the zone type related names as much as possible.

Since English is not my main language there might be illogical names or grammar errors

now i want you to evaluate all of the names with these 3 aspects

1. related to its zone
  2. is logical or illogical by English terms
  3. is grammar fine or extremely incorrect
Even if that names are fine you can suggest better names. Thank you.
PS : hopefully when this job done i will start coding new moves assigning software

The excel 2003 file : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMapNames2.xls
HTML page : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMapNames2.htm

If you wonder how does maps look you can check here : http://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMaps
F2P Pokemon Style Monster MMORPG Developer
Looking for volunteer artists. The contributes will be fully credited at this respected game which may greatly help them in the future. Our credits page : MonsterMMORPG Credits

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here