Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page HI im new

For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 9th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
hello every one, im new as u already know i had an idea for a game similar to pokemon and have no idea how to program a game x_x so decided why not seek help of people that do know lol
Old September 9th, 2012 (10:41 AM).
Nature: Quirky
Hello there! Meeting new faces is always great~ Yours is no exception - nice to meet ya. :3

Mmm, a lot of people like yourself are trying to learn about game programming and ROM Hacking too~ So am I, from out of pure interest. You could check out the Game Development board's Tutorials & Resources if you want to check out some resources you can use for game development, but for ROM Hacking, I'd recommend the Emulation board's Tutorials board. Both have distinct differences, buuuut they are still there if you want to check them out. ^^

Mmm, well, I don't know much about game-making, but I do hope this helps! Oh, and welcome to PC~ ^^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Old September 10th, 2012 (8:05 AM).
Mite Mite ☆ Kotchitchi
Nature: Timid
Hiya VexxJC, and a big welcome to PC! ^_^

Our Game Development section has resources you can utilize, as Miss Doronjo already stated (he's always ninja'ing me now, it seems)! I'm sure it'll be rather confusing to mess with game development early on since it's just one of those things that need time to understand, but with some time, you can definitely do it!

Luckily there's many people here that do understand the concept of game-making, so you'll find plenty of things here that could prove to be useful~! Just make sure you give the Game Development rules a read to ensure you don't make any mistakes.

But yeah, enjoy your stay here and it was great meeting you! <3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links